Monstai2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Monstai2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Monstai2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Monstai2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Monstai2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Monstai2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Monstai2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Monstai2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Monstai2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Monstai2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Monstai2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine + Nonresponding = Green Poop?

I have been taking creatine for a week now, and I just pooped green watery poop. I did a lot of research on creatine safety, and I am pretty sure it isn't the creatine messing with my liver (bile problem?). Before I pooped I ripped some major farts. This is PWO btw. Should I be worried?

Btw It is a mossy green and looks like ground plants, but I have not had any veggies today...

BalMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BalMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BalMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hey, YOU asked...

A couple links for ya:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=798005
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=573881
    http://thedailydump.tripod.com/id3.html

I know this has happened to me before, and I always just chalked it up to me taking more protein than my body could absorb... primarily because I always noticed it when I was taking more liver tablets or having more protein shakes per day than normal.

According to that third link, it could be an iron issue. If your body does not absorb all of the iron you consume, it could stain your poop green.
    Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Worth a shot, every shot. Quickshot657's Avatar
    Quickshot657 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quickshot657 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quickshot657 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quickshot657 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quickshot657 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quickshot657 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quickshot657 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quickshot657 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quickshot657 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quickshot657 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quickshot657 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I've been having that as well. Are you on the Nitrix/Cellmass/Truemass stack? I've been doing that and i'm absolutely positive that its the cellmass or nitrix.

If anyone can confirm this with links i'd appreciate that.
    If a man yells in a forest and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

"I do not lift to be better than any other person, I lift to be better than myself yesterday."

My Journey to the Best Shape of my Life: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=200579671#post200579671

Br3ndanM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Br3ndanM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Br3ndanM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Br3ndanM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm pretty sure no supplement is going to cause problems like that. I'd say it's something with your diet. You shouldn't be pounding shakes all day, most of your protein should come from diet. Defiantly take a multi if you're not.

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I thought green poop was healthy. What type of Creatine are you taking

Worth a shot, every shot. Quickshot657's Avatar
    Quickshot657 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quickshot657 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quickshot657 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quickshot657 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quickshot657 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quickshot657 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quickshot657 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quickshot657 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quickshot657 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quickshot657 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Quickshot657 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Cee
    If a man yells in a forest and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

"I do not lift to be better than any other person, I lift to be better than myself yesterday."

My Journey to the Best Shape of my Life: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=200579671#post200579671

Bulgindian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Green Stool

Originally Posted by Monstai2 View Post
    I have been taking creatine for a week now, and I just pooped green watery poop. I did a lot of research on creatine safety, and I am pretty sure it isn't the creatine messing with my liver (bile problem?). Before I pooped I ripped some major farts. This is PWO btw. Should I be worried?

Btw It is a mossy green and looks like ground plants, but I have not had any veggies today...
    Bro i've been taking that stuff for a week as well and i have just experienced what you described above and Im sure its the creatine because thats the only common element amongst us and for me thats the only possible explination...

Tobiya is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Maybe the color of creatine??

I started taking creatine 4 days ago 3-4 times a day. Loading phase. I was so confused as why its was green, exactly as you just said. I then realized its cause my creatine was blueberry flavor (big mistake in buying that) and the creatine was blue. So i was like blue plus the color of you normal **** which is yellowish kinda would equal green??. I dont know how i got blue creatine, i ordered unflavored 😔. But yeah the color is probably why.