Page 78 of 184 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 178 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,340 of 5507
    Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Haha awesome vid my man. Some really good lifts there. How much rest did you have between the 355 and 370 squats? Judging by your speed on the 355 you had 370 in the bag no sweat!

Benching and deads looked smooth though, no idea why the judge didn't like your lock out!

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Left judge kept saying my knee wasn't locking out. I dunno! lol

I probably had 10-15 minutes between squat attempts?

Thanks man!
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just some recent pics! Vlog to follow this afternoon.

Oreo!

PB Cup!

Shepards Pie

Bro meal!

Cellucor Molten Chocolate chip pancakes

Nice cut of London Broil

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Still putting up good numbers AND good eats. That London Broil .... nom nom nom
    My 2014 off-season and prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139229683

Prep is a piece of cake. Why? I got kids, four of 'em, nothing harder than that.

Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Need to get those glutes and hams firing harder to lockout! Maybe in training you usually don't train to full lockout? Could be your muscle memory just stopping your body from going all the way.
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
    Philippians 4:13

No one can limit my success

Current training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149434003

Goals before I'm 30: PhD and natural pro card.

DoubleDaysBen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoubleDaysBen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoubleDaysBen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoubleDaysBen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoubleDaysBen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoubleDaysBen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoubleDaysBen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoubleDaysBen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoubleDaysBen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoubleDaysBen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoubleDaysBen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Food looks bomb especially those flapjacks n broil. Back to the grind man. Lock n load!
    Team Norton

Metabolism, Motivation & Growth

Twitter --DoubleDaysBen

Instagram -- TheGheenGoblin

Originally Posted by Rypt1 View Post
    Still putting up good numbers AND good eats. That London Broil .... nom nom nom
    omnomnomnom

Originally Posted by Reid456 View Post
    Need to get those glutes and hams firing harder to lockout! Maybe in training you usually don't train to full lockout? Could be your muscle memory just stopping your body from going all the way.
    Hard to see in the videos but my overhand is literally holding on by it's fingernails so at that point it's really tough to focus on anything but my grip. Grip strength is my number one problem right now. I'll be working on it.
    Originally Posted by DoubleDaysBen View Post
    Food looks bomb especially those flapjacks n broil. Back to the grind man. Lock n load!
    You know it. My body is ready.

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Reid456 View Post
    This.. when that bar hits your knee really focus on driving those hips like you are slamming a girl (serious) it will really help with explosion and hip drive to really lock out that movement and get your knees locked out and passing the lift (not a powerlifter, but watching videos of others with success like erickstevens).

Them Cupcakes

Plan for the next 2.5 weeks

HAVE FUN IN THE GYM

Honestly that's my only goal for the next 2.5 weeks. I leave for vacation on the 13th and until then I'm just going to toss some heavy weight around and enjoy myself.

I'm not sure if any of my followers have this problem, but I am a creature of habit, and with habit comes following "programs" in the bodybuilding world. I'm the type of person who needs to follow a program in order to guarantee myself results. I like following them because everything is laid out for you, and as long as you complete the program as designed you should see results. This can also cause a huge problem though, and that is taking the FUN out of working out. Just going in day after day and looking at a sheet of paper and going "okay I need to do this, then that, etc" can really become tedious and boring. As a result you can hit both physical and mental road blocks. Even though you're producing results, they may not be optimal because subconsciously you are not going into the work out with the same drive that you had when you started the program and were EXCITED to be in the gym.

Long story short is that I'm a firm believer in following programs but if you ever feel like you're losing some steam it may not be because you need a deload, it may be because you need some FUN! If that's the case, take a week or so and just go into the gym with a smile on your face and do what YOU want, not what the program wants.

Afterall, we're human, not robots

(Except Alberto, he's either a robot or alien)

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    This.. when that bar hits your knee really focus on driving those hips like you are slamming a girl (serious) it will really help with explosion and hip drive to really lock out that movement and get your knees locked out and passing the lift (not a powerlifter, but watching videos of others with success like erickstevens).

Them Cupcakes
    LOL - I know all this guys I'm not a complete newb. Driving the hips when it get's to the knees is my #1 thought! In fact in the video you can hear me yelling "hips" to my wife in all her DL attempts lol.

Thank you for the advice though

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know you're going to have fun in the gym for two weeks.

Maybe you need a longer "deload" from the programming?
    Have you thought about just running a training period, longer than 2 weeks, without using a program?
    You do have plenty of knowledge to do so.

BTW: thanks for the cupcake!.....You got anymore?
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    Have you thought about just running a training period, longer than 2 weeks, without using a program?

BTW: thanks for the cupcake!.....You got anymore?
    I have and I will be!

And, no additional cupcakes at this time. A lot of them were ate in 1.2 nano seconds and I didn't think to take a pic

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for new training regimen!
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post

HAVE FUN IN THE GYM

Honestly that's my only goal for the next 2.5 weeks. I leave for vacation on the 13th and until then I'm just going to toss some heavy weight around and enjoy myself.

I'm not sure if any of my followers have this problem, but I am a creature of habit, and with habit comes following "programs" in the bodybuilding world. I'm the type of person who needs to follow a program in order to guarantee myself results. I like following them because everything is laid out for you, and as long as you complete the program as designed you should see results. This can also cause a huge problem though, and that is taking the FUN out of working out. Just going in day after day and looking at a sheet of paper and going "okay I need to do this, then that, etc" can really become tedious and boring. As a result you can hit both physical and mental road blocks. Even though you're producing results, they may not be optimal because subconsciously you are not going into the work out with the same drive that you had when you started the program and were EXCITED to be in the gym.

Long story short is that I'm a firm believer in following programs but if you ever feel like you're losing some steam it may not be because you need a deload, it may be because you need some FUN! If that's the case, take a week or so and just go into the gym with a smile on your face and do what YOU want, not what the program wants.

AWESOME!!! I am going to try this next offseason. I have the exact same problem and feel I didnt accomplish anything unless i hit my exact pre planned workout. Even if something hurts or doesnt feel like im hitting the muscle targeted. I have a hard time deviating from a plan.

Good stuff at your meet bro and have fun on vacation!!
    IFPA Pro Natural Bodybuilder
    Team Scivation
    Team 3DMJ
    IG @Daddyfatceps

DoubleDaysBen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoubleDaysBen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoubleDaysBen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoubleDaysBen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoubleDaysBen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoubleDaysBen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoubleDaysBen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoubleDaysBen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoubleDaysBen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoubleDaysBen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoubleDaysBen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

HAVE FUN IN THE GYM

More like cyborg if you wanna get technical haha I definitely am right there with ya on the structure of a training protocol. How the hell else am I gunna have fun beating myself!? haha Rock n roll man!
    Team Norton

Metabolism, Motivation & Growth

Twitter --DoubleDaysBen

Instagram -- TheGheenGoblin

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

HAVE FUN IN THE GYM

Sounds like a good plan and fun

Your Vlog - it isn't working for me the sound goes at 3 minutes

Hope the video is ok and its just my computer!
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    In for new training regimen!
    Soon.jpeg
    Originally Posted by djkenny View Post
    AWESOME!!! I am going to try this next offseason. I have the exact same problem and feel I didnt accomplish anything unless i hit my exact pre planned workout. Even if something hurts or doesnt feel like im hitting the muscle targeted. I have a hard time deviating from a plan.

Good stuff at your meet bro and have fun on vacation!!
    Thanks man, appreciate it. Just don't forget that we're suppose to have fun doing this.

Originally Posted by DoubleDaysBen View Post
    More like cyborg if you wanna get technical haha I definitely am right there with ya on the structure of a training protocol. How the hell else am I gunna have fun beating myself!? haha Rock n roll man!
    cyborg for sure lulz.

Originally Posted by Ccm644 View Post
    Sounds like a good plan and fun

Your Vlog - it isn't working for me the sound goes at 3 minutes

Hope the video is ok and its just my computer!
    Yeah I'm re-uploading now. It went full retard for whatever reason.

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

HAVE FUN IN THE GYM

^^ I think this is some great advice. ^^ Thanks for posting the video footage of your meet and understandable your wife was nervous at her first one. Even with that she did fantastic and next meet will be even better I think. I think you also did great and will kill your next meet. Looking forward to your announcement
    "We all have great inner power. The power is self-faith. There's really an attitude to winning. You have to see yourself winning before you win. And you have to be hungry. You have to conquer."
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Downloaded vlog to my phone to realize it was bunk, still watched your pretty head talk without sound (no homo). Lulz but seriously was like WTF I have cardio to do and JP stopped talking to me!!?? >

Originally Posted by Vanguard1965 View Post
    ^^ I think this is some great advice. ^^ Thanks for posting the video footage of your meet and understandable your wife was nervous at her first one. Even with that she did fantastic and next meet will be even better I think. I think you also did great and will kill your next meet. Looking forward to your announcement
    I'm going to destroy PR's at my next meet. I'm fired up!

Thanks for compliments to the wife and I also. Truly do appreciate it.

Originally Posted by bigryan03 View Post
    Downloaded vlog to my phone to realize it was bunk, still watched your pretty head talk without sound (no homo). Lulz but seriously was like WTF I have cardio to do and JP stopped talking to me!!?? >
    LOL - I'm trying to re-upload now! This thing better work.

Although it's 10 minutes of me rambling and not saying much haha.

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Upper Power

Bench - 225 x 4@8RPE
    Bench - 235 x 4@8.5RPE
    Bench - 245 x 2@9RPE
    Bench - 225 x 4@9RPE

Pendlay Row - 185 x 4@8RPE
    Pendlay Row - 205 x 4@9.5RPE
    Pendlay Row - 185 x 4@8RPE
    Pendlay Row - 185 x 4@9RPE

BB Floor Press - 225 x 4@8RPE
    BB Floor Press - 235 X 4@8.5RPE
    BB Floor Press - 245 X 4@9RPE
    BB Floor Press - 235 X 4@9RPE

DB Curl SS Machine Preacher Curl - 30 x 10, 50 x 8
    DB Curl SS Machine Preacher Curl - 30 x 8, 50 x 6
    DB Curl SS Machine Preacher Curl - 30 x 6, 50 x 6

MISC

Damn, that super set BURNED. My arms were pumped for a long time following that. I may do bicep work like that moving forward.

Bench felt heavy, but I'm still recovering a bit from the meet.

Good day overall.

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Alright, hopefully this work. Sorry for rambling lulz

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

DB Curl SS Machine Preacher Curl - 30 x 10, 50 x 8
    DB Curl SS Machine Preacher Curl - 30 x 8, 50 x 6
    DB Curl SS Machine Preacher Curl - 30 x 6, 50 x 6

MISC

Damn, that super set BURNED. My arms were pumped for a long time following that. I may do bicep work like that moving forward.
    A bit of volume there...
    See how much fun not being programmed can be!

What does RPE mean?

In a general sense...

More bodybuilding sense...

10 - Absolute 1RM
    9.5 - Maybe 1 more rep, prob not
    9 - 1 left in the tank

And so on...

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Diggin the v log
    Good to see RPe work in
    Now throw in tempo work and it gets fun

For those who don't have time for a 10 minute Vlog lol

Announcement:

Wife - She will be working with The Strength Guys (TSG) for the next four months. They are going to work on repairing her metabolism a bit and prepping her for her next PL meet.

ME - I will be working with Eric Koenreich for at least the next couple months until my next PL meet June 29.

The wife and I will both be starting with our coaches on 4/21.

OH, AND!

I will be competing in the 181's for my next meet. It's pointless for me to cut back macros, and diet down to try and make weight. My comfort zone is 173-175, and that's also we're my leverages are best, so I'll probably weigh in on the high size of that for my next meet.

Regardless, this mini cut was nice. I'll take some pics tonight

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

TSG and EK.. you are in great hands.. TSG has made a world of difference for me as far as learning proper form and technique with intensity techniques and tempo training.

Erick is the MAN

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Awesome update JP! Excellent news for both you and the wife, I def think she will enjoy working with Matt (not to mention really improve!), and if E does to your squat/dead what he did with his your total is gonna skyrocket!
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Loved the vid! Some good fights put up with your final lifts, so much fun to watch, suspenseful. Too bad your blackout dead was a no-lift, looks like you were 99.9999% there. I think RPS has meticulous deadlift judging. A friend at the meet bombed his deads and we sat looking at the video for a long time before we realized that his hand slipped just a smidge. Other vids I've seen online with redlighted deads it is usually unlocking knees for a moment but it is so brief it is amazing they catch it. I think their judges see things in fine detail and slow motion like a fly. lol.

LOVE you plan for the next couple of weeks of course

That is so exciting for you guys with the coaching, huge PR's on the way I'm sure. Is it online coaching or will you be physically seeing them? Competing in the 181's sounds like a good plan, too. Hanging out at 175 gives you a ton of room to load up on cupcakes meet-week
    CSCS

845@132 | Wilks 429.55
    Meet lifts : Squat 275 | Bench 170 | Dead 400

Journal : http://tinyurl.com/80s-lifting-journal

mom to 3 boys / spend my life at grocery store crew

Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Having great coaching can really take you to that next level and its clear both you and your wife are truly focused on brining your A game at the next game. I have no doubt you both will do awesome!
    "We all have great inner power. The power is self-faith. There's really an attitude to winning. You have to see yourself winning before you win. And you have to be hungry. You have to conquer."
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Page 78 of 184 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 178 ... LastLast