Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    coksls23 is not very well liked. (-100) coksls23 is not very well liked. (-100) coksls23 is not very well liked. (-100) coksls23 is not very well liked. (-100) coksls23 is not very well liked. (-100) coksls23 is not very well liked. (-100) coksls23 is not very well liked. (-100) coksls23 is not very well liked. (-100) coksls23 is not very well liked. (-100) coksls23 is not very well liked. (-100) coksls23 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by TopSh0tta View Post
    i posted my own pic
    and many punajbis look like me

all my cousins look similar to me

Not sir

Lol^these people are punjabis no way they look like white

hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by EuropeanPride View Post
    germany is such a fcking alpha country

brb losing 2 world wars, getting up and fcking dominating again

country is full of win
    Glorious PC master race

mafland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mafland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mafland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mafland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mafland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mafland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mafland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mafland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mafland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mafland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mafland is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wish I lived in the Colonial (pre ww2 era) (noracist)
    I probably won't last a day in Congo right now, but would love to see the country.

SWU102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWU102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWU102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWU102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWU102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWU102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWU102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWU102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWU102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWU102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWU102 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sigh race wars on the misc begins again....cant argue against 90% whites nomsayin

Registered User HarvardBusiness's Avatar
    HarvardBusiness is on a distinguished road. (+10) HarvardBusiness is on a distinguished road. (+10) HarvardBusiness is on a distinguished road. (+10) HarvardBusiness is on a distinguished road. (+10) HarvardBusiness is on a distinguished road. (+10) HarvardBusiness is on a distinguished road. (+10) HarvardBusiness is on a distinguished road. (+10) HarvardBusiness is on a distinguished road. (+10) HarvardBusiness is on a distinguished road. (+10) HarvardBusiness is on a distinguished road. (+10) HarvardBusiness is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You *******s should go read the thread on the 21 year old with terminal cancer and grow the **** up.

TopSh0tta is not very well liked. (-100) TopSh0tta is not very well liked. (-100) TopSh0tta is not very well liked. (-100) TopSh0tta is not very well liked. (-100) TopSh0tta is not very well liked. (-100) TopSh0tta is not very well liked. (-100) TopSh0tta is not very well liked. (-100) TopSh0tta is not very well liked. (-100) TopSh0tta is not very well liked. (-100) TopSh0tta is not very well liked. (-100) TopSh0tta is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by coksls23 View Post
    Not sir

Lol^these people are punjabis no way they look like white
    yea they are, i look like them too
    many of them are old, look at the younger kids

remove the turbans, shave the beards, and they'd look no different

Richybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why can't we all be friends (srs)

The world develops at different rates everywhere, there is no need to rustle your jimmies over the past when things where a lot different. Countries where up for grab, there was a very primitive mentality of taking land and goods by force. It was the norm. No point being mad if you're ancestors were on the receiving end.

TopShotta, you're pretty quick to talk shet about the UK while living in West London (lol what a surprise). Money fuels every country and every country is corrupt in many aspects. You're naive if you don't think every country with such a massive gap between the rich and poor could actually do something about it. Like India, their leaders prioritise rich first, then poor. You think it's our fault India is the way it is today? lmao. The UK bends over backwards to improve quality of life for everyone with benefits, housing, free healthcare etc. I'm sure you're comfortable living where you do, you'd be in a much worse position in India as the equivalent poor person bathing in a river and sleeping in a shanty town. My mum worked in India for months and witnessed a lot of sht first hand.

It makes me lol how people are rustled over happenings 100's of years ago. Even Wales, Ireland and Scotland hate the English. It's all good taking financial aid from us but at the same time they want to be independent. It's cool to be an Irish-American but not English because of our rule in the past. We take the blame when your countries leaders aren't actually aiding the people in need. What a shock!! (notsrs)
    And with your last dying breath your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

DesiMuscleZ is not very helpful. (-500) DesiMuscleZ is not very helpful. (-500) DesiMuscleZ is not very helpful. (-500) DesiMuscleZ is not very helpful. (-500) DesiMuscleZ is not very helpful. (-500) DesiMuscleZ is not very helpful. (-500) DesiMuscleZ is not very helpful. (-500) DesiMuscleZ is not very helpful. (-500) DesiMuscleZ is not very helpful. (-500) DesiMuscleZ is not very helpful. (-500) DesiMuscleZ is not very helpful. (-500)
    Straight up, coksls23 is by far one of the best trolls I have encountered during my short life...

TopSh0tta is not very well liked. (-100) TopSh0tta is not very well liked. (-100) TopSh0tta is not very well liked. (-100) TopSh0tta is not very well liked. (-100) TopSh0tta is not very well liked. (-100) TopSh0tta is not very well liked. (-100) TopSh0tta is not very well liked. (-100) TopSh0tta is not very well liked. (-100) TopSh0tta is not very well liked. (-100) TopSh0tta is not very well liked. (-100) TopSh0tta is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Richybrah View Post

The world develops at different rates everywhere, there is no need to rustle your jimmies over the past when things where a lot different. Countries where up for grab, there was a very primitive mentality of taking land and goods by force. It was the norm. No point being mad if you're ancestors were on the receiving end.

TopShotta, you're pretty quick to talk shet about the UK while living in West London (lol what a surprise). Money fuels every country and every country is corrupt in many aspects. You're naive if you don't think every country with such a massive gap between the rich and poor could actually do something about it. Like India, their leaders prioritise rich first, then poor. You think it's our fault India is the way it is today? lmao. The UK bends over backwards to improve quality of life for everyone with benefits, housing, free healthcare etc. I'm sure you're comfortable living where you do, you'd be in a much worse position in India as the equivalent poor person bathing in a river and sleeping in a shanty town. My mum worked in India for months and witnessed a lot of sht first hand.

It makes me lol how people are rustled over happenings 100's of years ago. Even Wales, Ireland and Scotland hate the English. It's all good taking financial aid from us but at the same time they want to be independent. It's cool to be an Irish-American but not English because of our rule in the past. We take the blame when your countries leaders aren't actually aiding the people in need. What a shock!! (notsrs)
    we work our ass for our money

we aint dependin on no benefits bruv

the Uk basically owes us for giving it service, hell most of the Indians living around here in Harrow are doctors, engineers, lawyers, they are giving the UK a service that even its native inhabitants have a difficulty providing

imhyoge will become famous soon enough. (+50) imhyoge will become famous soon enough. (+50) imhyoge will become famous soon enough. (+50) imhyoge will become famous soon enough. (+50) imhyoge will become famous soon enough. (+50) imhyoge will become famous soon enough. (+50) imhyoge will become famous soon enough. (+50) imhyoge will become famous soon enough. (+50) imhyoge will become famous soon enough. (+50) imhyoge will become famous soon enough. (+50) imhyoge will become famous soon enough. (+50)

this. people need to relax.
    China is doing so well because everything is produced there. The reason was because foreign businesses could pay extremely low wages, comparative to production in other countries. To do this, they need to sell their own currency (eg. US dollar) and BUY the renmingbi. Now normally this would cause the benefit of low wages to decrease however because China does not have a floating exchange rate, the government buys and sells to keep it relatively consistent.

As a result, it has been consistently better to get China to produce everything. More money going to the Chinese citizens means that they can afford to spend more on "consumption" goods. This also means that more savings are kept in China. This creates an increase in deposits in banks, leading to the "multiplier effect" where by banks do not have to keep a proportionate amount of cash to deposits. This process of credit amplifies the economic prosperity until ta-daa...we are presented with what we have now.
    aussie/malaysiaaa reppp

*Misc Aussie Crew*
    *DeadLift Junkies*
    *Official SNSD Crew*
    *Nissan Skyline Crew*

Learning chinese brah!

Badly muscle dymorphic Shagrath's Avatar
    Shagrath is a name known to all. (+5000) Shagrath is a name known to all. (+5000) Shagrath is a name known to all. (+5000) Shagrath is a name known to all. (+5000) Shagrath is a name known to all. (+5000) Shagrath is a name known to all. (+5000) Shagrath is a name known to all. (+5000) Shagrath is a name known to all. (+5000) Shagrath is a name known to all. (+5000) Shagrath is a name known to all. (+5000) Shagrath is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ripped5367 View Post
    Indians = Mentally Superior to White People (dat dere engineering/math/medicine brain and $$$)

Africans = Physically Superior to White People (dat dere muscles and BBC)

Where does that leave you guys?

If you're going to try to insult white people at least choose something they haven't shown prowess in. Inventors of the automobile, aeroplane, electricity, television, radio, refrigeration, the battery....enough said *******.

Your post makes you look so goddamn pathetic that I pity you. Lolz
    R.I.P Darrel "Dimebag" Abbot, ...August 20, 1966 - December 8, 2004...you are a true ****in legend

"Just because somebody offends you with their opinion it doesn't give you the right to saddle them with a clinical condition" - Pat Condell on "Islamophobia"

Registered User BenjaminDisrael's Avatar
    BenjaminDisrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BenjaminDisrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BenjaminDisrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BenjaminDisrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BenjaminDisrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BenjaminDisrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BenjaminDisrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BenjaminDisrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BenjaminDisrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BenjaminDisrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BenjaminDisrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

the Uk basically owes us for giving it service, hell most of the Indians living around here in Harrow are doctors, engineers, lawyers, they are giving the UK a service that even its native inhabitants have a difficulty providing
    Are you Sikh, Hindu or Muslim?

Badly muscle dymorphic Shagrath's Avatar
    Shagrath is a name known to all. (+5000) Shagrath is a name known to all. (+5000) Shagrath is a name known to all. (+5000) Shagrath is a name known to all. (+5000) Shagrath is a name known to all. (+5000) Shagrath is a name known to all. (+5000) Shagrath is a name known to all. (+5000) Shagrath is a name known to all. (+5000) Shagrath is a name known to all. (+5000) Shagrath is a name known to all. (+5000) Shagrath is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by scarboro View Post
    Italian, you mad indians claim they can pass for italian?
    I've never ever seen this happen. I thought it was Persians who did that.

Anyway, these kinda threads are good for a laugh, but In the end they don't affect **** for me.

I'm Italian and love my European heritage. I stay away from that stupid ****in tough guy guido Italian stereotype like the plague and can attract chicks verryyy easily.

Although India has a ****load of problems like poverty and the caste systaem they have contributed alot and have a core of very intelligent people. The thing is that a country of over 1 billion people will always have millions and millions of poor people who tarnish its image.
    R.I.P Darrel "Dimebag" Abbot, ...August 20, 1966 - December 8, 2004...you are a true ****in legend

"Just because somebody offends you with their opinion it doesn't give you the right to saddle them with a clinical condition" - Pat Condell on "Islamophobia"

Richybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I'm not disagreeing with that and didn't mean all Indians in UK are on benefits. My point was the UK actually provides for the poorer to improve the quality of life. There is still a gap, but it's a lot better compared to India. Criticizing England for what happened in the past and blaming us for the situation in India at the moment is dumb. India and every other country has the power to spread wealth through to the poor but they don't. It's how every country works in the world today unfortunately.

My mum enjoyed her stay in India, the majority of people over there were really happy, friendly and giving. While she got to stay in a palace with servants (literally), she could see shanty towns with dead bodies wrapped up left on the roofs.
    And with your last dying breath your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

I'm not disagreeing with that and didn't mean all Indians in UK are on benefits. My point was the UK actually provides for the poorer to improve the quality of life. There is still a gap, but it's a lot better compared to India. Criticizing England for what happened in the past and blaming us for the situation in India at the moment is dumb. India and every other country has the power to spread wealth through to the poor but they don't. It's how every country works in the world today unfortunately.

My mum enjoyed her stay in India, the majority of people over there were really happy, friendly and giving. While she got to stay in a palace with servants (literally), she could see shanty towns with dead bodies wrapped up left on the roofs.

Of course there will be a gap with 1.2 billion people that will always exist, theres even a gap in the US and England. I disagree with handing out free money to people. Rather educate them and put them in jobs working toward the infrastructure.

England did **** the balance of India up pretty proper, if you know about the history, the country was never a country before the british, they just drew imaginary lines without thinking and caused massive problems. The paritition basically ended up with million + dead direct result of British. My great grandparents are from Pakistan side, they lost everything. I think if the British was never there, that would never exist..

There is no denying the British robbed and looted India, you just cant deny it i m sorry but that is history and a fact.

I am from Punjab and there aint no dead bodies wrapped on roofs thats some weird ****, i dont know where ur mum was staying at.

Originally Posted by BenjaminDisrael View Post
    Are you Sikh, Hindu or Muslim?
    sikh.

Of course there will be a gap with 1.2 billion people that will always exist, theres even a gap in the US and England. I disagree with handing out free money to people. Rather educate them and put them in jobs working toward the infrastructure.

England did **** the balance of India up pretty proper, if you know about the history, the country was never a country before the british, they just drew imaginary lines without thinking and caused massive problems. The paritition basically ended up with million + dead direct result of British. My great grandparents are from Pakistan side, they lost everything. I think if the British was never there, that would never exist..

There is no denying the British robbed and looted India, you just cant deny it i m sorry but that is history and a fact.

I am from Punjab and there aint no dead bodies wrapped on roofs thats some weird ****, i dont know where ur mum was staying at.
    Refer to what I said in the first post. Back then things where different, the English might have ****ed a lot of countries up in many ways. It doesn't mean the way India is currently run is our fault. I'm not talking about handing out free money, I meant supplying jobs, healthcare and education to everyone. The truth is, even if India adopted a form Communism where everyone is supposed to work as one to improve the country and a baseline wage is given throughout to every family; you would probably find middle class becoming poorer, the poor still being poor and the majority of wealth staying in the hands of the rich. On paper it works, but the reality is Russia. Who's fault is that? Not England's.

Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Africa pre-colonialism:

After the colonialism: We've changed their ways of life, we've taught them english, we've built them infrastutures, roads, schools, etc

Lol i love all the people quoting this pic and claiming they would prefer the first pic to the 2nd. If you feel that way, then why don't you go learn some survival skills and live off the land like they do? You could learn the skills to do so still, but i bet you would rather have your nice comfy chair and misc on here and use your fancy ipod so you have music, and your car to travel. All the while play devils advocate on the INTERNET

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by R3VIT View Post
    LOL. Ask the Maori population of today if they would all rather go back to living the way they were 300 years ago...hmm probably not. Western world brought them pretty big benefits. Also were the Maori truly the first people to NZ....questionable in itself.
    Of course, they've been brainwashed by the rewriting of history by their colonial masters, and they've lost the skills to survive in any case.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Contribution05 View Post
    Lol i love all the people quoting this pic and claiming they would prefer the first pic to the 2nd. If you feel that way, then why don't you go learn some survival skills and live off the land like they do? You could learn the skills to do so still, but i bet you would rather have your nice comfy chair and misc on here and use your fancy ipod so you have music, and your car to travel. All the while play devils advocate on the INTERNET
    Solid trolling.

The first way of life has been eliminated. Hunter-gatherers all over the world are being violently evacuated from their lands, hunting and gathering requires land in order for survival. That land is being eaten up by the disease we call "civilization", making the h/g lifestyle impossible.

Moreover, you don't just "go learn survival skills" and live off the land, you are born into it, contrary to your conception, h/gs were not lone wolves living off the land, they are very communal. You can't just "go it alone" and walk into one of these societies.

- CS Lewis

Pursuing kickboxing TallazzINDO's Avatar
    TallazzINDO will become famous soon enough. (+50) TallazzINDO will become famous soon enough. (+50) TallazzINDO will become famous soon enough. (+50) TallazzINDO will become famous soon enough. (+50) TallazzINDO will become famous soon enough. (+50) TallazzINDO will become famous soon enough. (+50) TallazzINDO will become famous soon enough. (+50) TallazzINDO will become famous soon enough. (+50) TallazzINDO will become famous soon enough. (+50) TallazzINDO will become famous soon enough. (+50) TallazzINDO will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tehzeus View Post
    so they gained nothing and lost what was important because I'm pretty sure indiginous people had their "laws" and I'm sure they didn't adopt the British way, it was imposed on them.
    thats what im saying, they were forced to live under the British laws, and lost their unique way of life, the British imposed a bunch of life changing things to indigenous people

F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ZenBowman View Post
    Solid trolling.

The first way of life has been eliminated. Hunter-gatherers all over the world are being violently evacuated from their lands, hunting and gathering requires land in order for survival. That land is being eaten up by the disease we call "civilization", making the h/g lifestyle impossible.

Moreover, you don't just "go learn survival skills" and live off the land, you are born into it, contrary to your conception, h/gs were not lone wolves living off the land, they are very communal. You can't just "go it alone" and walk into one of these societies.
    Yup civilization sure is horrible.

I suppose you're accessing the internet with a rock?
    Misc Med Crew

NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol you guys are spending too much on military /arms (to defend yourselves from Pakistan) lol
    Instead of focusing on the gap between rich and poor
    Why do you care how anyone spends their money? Their country their priority!

And India doesnt really give a phuck about Pakistan, they are of no threat to us, they can never attack us direct on. We have aircraft carriers and intercontinental missiles

Our military is on spec, and we are backed by Israel and Russia

There is no military threat from Pakistan. They have enough shyt to take care of. The military equipment India has is for its own benefit in case it is ever needed for whatever nation
    Please go!

That is why most of India's military is up against the border with Pakistan? India has 3 armoured divisions with all 3 on the border with Pakistan. India has 3 mechanized divisions with all 3 against Pakistan. India has MOST of her infantry divisions on the border with Pakistan.

Also the ICBM doesn't mean anything to Pakistan you moron because both India and Pakistan can hit any location in each respective county.

Do you know how much of a sitting duck an aircraft carrier is especially when Pakistan has different types of cruise missiles and tactical battlefield nukes? Do you even military? GTFOOO!

Also Pakistan has been backed by China for a long time and ties with Russia are improving. Isreal would not want to get involved in any Indo-Pak conflict because the last thing they need is more enemies. Please gtfo!

STOP TRYING TO CAUSE PROBLEMS BETWEEN THE INDIANS AND PAKISTANIS HERE.
    Also since indians = pakistanis

In the 1950's pakistan and south korea was both 3rd world countries, now South korea is now a 1st world country. What happened?
    Bhutto happened...he destroyed the economy. Actually, throughout the 60's Pakistan was an Asian tiger posting up amazing growth rates and was a model for developing nations. South Korea actually sent a delegation in the 60's to take note of the development stategies.

The potential is still there and everytime we get good politicians we have an economic boom.
    Last edited by NoFXN; 04-24-2012 at 06:21 AM.

SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Contribution05 View Post

is that a new video game bro?
    LA Lakers-Cal Bears-Manchester City

Pursuing kickboxing TallazzINDO's Avatar
    TallazzINDO will become famous soon enough. (+50) TallazzINDO will become famous soon enough. (+50) TallazzINDO will become famous soon enough. (+50) TallazzINDO will become famous soon enough. (+50) TallazzINDO will become famous soon enough. (+50) TallazzINDO will become famous soon enough. (+50) TallazzINDO will become famous soon enough. (+50) TallazzINDO will become famous soon enough. (+50) TallazzINDO will become famous soon enough. (+50) TallazzINDO will become famous soon enough. (+50) TallazzINDO will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DesiMuscleZ View Post
    Straight up, coksls23 is by far one of the best trolls I have encountered during my short life...
    THIS

This thread was about colonization, but after some solid trolling, this thread is about the hatred of indians, i don't fuking get why it matters? The only reason this queer (OP) is still talking about indians is because he got phucked over by them some why, somehow. For phucks sakes, the pics aren't even of him!! HE SHOULD BE BANNED WTF IS THIS?

Anyways, i have more important things to do than argue with OP, op thinks india is a sh*thole (which i won;t doubt it is) but the fuker still hasn't googled B.R.I.C, it only proves how close minded this troll is.

Get a life you fuking troll, get something better to do with your life than trolling your days away at the a bodybuilding forum. Trolling makes you look more stupid than your idiotic reason indians are genetically inferior. (LMAO im indian 18, and 6'8 bro im genetically inferior?)

nice try though

xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just wanted to say this thread is so entertaining to read (up to page 7 now), thanks.
    /popcorn
    Keeping it within.

lohkee is just really nice. (+1000) lohkee is just really nice. (+1000) lohkee is just really nice. (+1000) lohkee is just really nice. (+1000) lohkee is just really nice. (+1000) lohkee is just really nice. (+1000) lohkee is just really nice. (+1000) lohkee is just really nice. (+1000) lohkee is just really nice. (+1000) lohkee is just really nice. (+1000) lohkee is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why do ignorant, uneducated losers (like the ones in this thread) always feel the need to take all this credit to make themselves appear special?

You are an individual. Your IQ is what it is. Just because Newton was English does not make you superior intellectually in any way or say anything about you if you're English. These type of trashy white supremacists more likely than not are often a burden for their country, live off welfare checks and in poverty, rage when they see someone from another ethnicity doing better than them. I mean really, it's an insecurity of sorts of their own mental capacity and the direction of their life, so they need to feel superior to another group of people to feel better about the fact that they've accomplished nothing themselves. In a similar way, it's the same thing with the no avy *******s on this site saying "white people are the best looking", which is fine, you might prefer those features but it doesn't change the fact that your no-avy ass is butt ugly. It's a comforting mechanism for losers, if they've got nothing going for themselves, in a way the only thing they can really be proud of is being "white".

And their ignorance makes it impossible to have a real historical and fact based conversation about why things are the way they are in different regions of the world. But that would require picking up a book instead of "herp derp....Galileo was Italian and I'm Italian so me and my race > you and your race, my inventions > your inventions, feelsgoodman".

PS, I'm not saying being proud of your heritage/ethnicity is wrong, I'm saying those who need to bring down other countries/ethnicities to prop themselves up are usually the deadbeat losers.

Originally Posted by F23 View Post
    Yup civilization sure is horrible.
    Yes, if you look at the facts, its a pretty strong downgrade.

Originally Posted by F23 View Post
    I suppose you're accessing the internet with a rock?
    People will make the best of the situation they are given, doesn't mean anything. If you were born in the ocean, you'd learn how to swim, if you're born in civilization, you learn how to manipulate it to your advantage.

- CS Lewis

coksls23 is not very well liked. (-100) coksls23 is not very well liked. (-100) coksls23 is not very well liked. (-100) coksls23 is not very well liked. (-100) coksls23 is not very well liked. (-100) coksls23 is not very well liked. (-100) coksls23 is not very well liked. (-100) coksls23 is not very well liked. (-100) coksls23 is not very well liked. (-100) coksls23 is not very well liked. (-100) coksls23 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Lol

ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Africa pre-colonialism:

After the colonialism: We've changed their ways of life, we've taught them english, we've built them infrastutures, roads, schools, etc

- also filled our residentials with crackhouses and drugs from flooded in from other countries, bought by governments
    - hung us
    - enslaved us
    - threw our bodies at sea
    - send us to fight your wars
    - exploit our homelands

etc etc
    FLAT: 225x11 INCLINE DB 100x9 incline bench 225x8 deadlift: [RETIRED!! OUTTA HERE] FS: 225X8