Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    bluffin with my muffin TurdMuffin's Avatar
    TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

TurdMuffin's HOW TO COOK HEALTHY AND TASTY THREAD (pics)(recipes)

After posting in another thread w/ a miscer asking how to cook healthy, a few asked me to create my own thread with my recipes. Sadly I don't know the macros for these dishes but it shouldn't be hard to find. These first few recipes are from the other thread, but I will update when I cook new things. Feel free to post or pm me any questions or comments.

First things firs though:
    ESSENTIALS TO BUY
    1) chicken breasts
    2) whatever cut of beef you like. honestly in that herb crusted steak i posted, a lot of it is a chuck roast that i cut into steak sized portions. not as good as steak but when you grill it, it's fine
    3) ground beef
    ***for these, wait until they go on sale, buy a bunch and freeze it
    4) rice- you can get the boil in bag or minute rice which is easiest by farrrr and much quicker, but not as cheap as regular raw rice
    5) seasoning- my staple seasonings are salt, pepper, garlic salt, steak seasoning and crushed red pepper... as you find out what you like you can expand. herbs like basil and oregano and pretty essential too.
    6)veggies- i like to cook with onions and peppers a lot as you can see, but on the side i like broccolie, cauliflower and carrots (just google how to cook these in a microwave). i like sweet potatoes too- to cook these cut the ends off so it's shaped more like a regular potato, poke holes in it with a fork and microwave it for about 5 minutes., cut it open and put cinnamon on it (or butter and brown sugar if u r dirty bulking) soo tasty.

now on to the recipes.

First up: Chicken Sausage w/ Peppers and Onions
    1) chop op onions, peppers and chicken sausage (got this from sams club and it comes pre cooked so u just need to warm it up)

2)put it in a pan over medium heat. medium heat means the knob on your oven should be in between high and low.

3)stir it around and add seasonings like crushed red pepper, salt, garlic salt, pepper, steak seasoning etc.
    4)enjoy the yummy yummy
    ***always pick last option crew***
    ***Viking Crew***

Learn to cook healthy! Easy recipes in my thread.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144077261

TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurdMuffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    teriyaki beef and rice

1)cook some rice. boil in bag is easiest but not the cheapest-2 bags=2 cups uncooked or 4 cups cooked

2) while your rice is cooking chop your veggies: various peppers, onions, garlic

3)brown some meat-this is 2 ponud of 95/5- for this dish i like to use 1lb of meat per bag of rice

4)when the meat is nearly browned drain the extra fat- pour it into a plastic cup or something before u throw it in the trash- if you pour it down the drain it can clog, if you pour it right into the trash it can melt your bag
    5)throw in veggies and seasoning- crushed red pepper, garlic salt, onion powder, ginger powder, hot sauce, teriyaki sauce and soy sayce (all of these are not needed). cook for a couple minutes until the veggies start to soften up a little.

6)put the rice in and add more teriyaki and soy sauce
    Last edited by TurdMuffin; 04-16-2012 at 10:44 AM.
    ***Viking Crew***

Marinated Steak

1)night before get steak and put into ziplock bag with marinade- make sure you push all the air out- you can make your own or since you cant cook just buy a premader marinade
    2) heat oven on high heat
    3)open oven, turn to med heat and put steak on and close it
    ***steps 2 and 3 are important so that 1) it will sear the meat and it won't stick to the grills, 2) dem aesthetic grill marks

4)5-6 min later open and flip ***can vary depending on how you like your steak done
    5)in another few min take it off- while it's on the grill cut into the center and check to make sure it's done how you like
    6) enjoy dat steak man
    [/QUOTE]

cooking it like this you should only have to flip it once.
    Last edited by TurdMuffin; 04-16-2012 at 10:45 AM.
    ***Viking Crew***

God's got my back (srs) datboigene's Avatar
    datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    innnnnnnnnnnnnn and wow second meal looks amazing op
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. - Justin Beiber

~VA Crew~

*Scared to put crews in my sig because i might be the only member crew*
    *Put it in my sig anyway crew*
    *Nervous crew*
    *Might delete crews to save face crew*
    *got turned down by guy whom I offered threesome to crew*

Herb Crusted Steak

1)lay steak out on cutting board
    2)sprinkle on herbs- basil, oregano, and chives are a must (rosemary, parsley and thyme if you have them) also garlic salt, and if you like spice something like crushed or ground red pepper
    3)pat the seasonsing with your hand so they stay on the steak
    4)flip steaks and repeat steps 2 and 3 on other side

5)cook same as previous steak.
    6) enjoy
    ***Viking Crew***

AlfaAzfuk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlfaAzfuk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlfaAzfuk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlfaAzfuk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlfaAzfuk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlfaAzfuk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlfaAzfuk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlfaAzfuk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlfaAzfuk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlfaAzfuk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlfaAzfuk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Subbed and will rep on rc
    Misces and Lifts Crew
    Takes shirt off for #2 Crew
    Hold on to this, to dream is a gift Crew
    How much is a token worth? Crew
    Always picks 3 Crew
    Calm down no mistake should keep you up all night Crew

PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    were da chicken at
    No lifting crew

So you guys on MySpace? Patient Bear's Avatar
    Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    first 2 meals look delicious as fuark, but your steaks look like **** tbh
    *smear my load all over my face crew*
    *successfully masturbates under the cape while getting a haircut crew*
    *sits in the car and cries so cat thinks i have a life crew*
    *orders pizza with a soundboard crew*
    *orders pizza and lowers money in bucket with rope from 2nd floor crew*

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    cool stuff, repped
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    As promised in aforementioned thread, will rep once recharge for being a gentleman and a chef.
    My Saltwater Reef Aquarium website: www.Reeftology.com
    My Scotch Blog: http://simplyscotches.blogspot.com/

^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^
    misc zombie survival squad: Bravo squad member.
    Super Dinosaur Crew
    -=[$]MISC. FINANCE CREW[$]=-
    - Misc Bet Crew -

Gamertag: Court3syFIusher

2soon will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2soon will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2soon will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2soon will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2soon will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2soon will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2soon will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2soon will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2soon will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2soon will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2soon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    subbed cant wait for me

Rice and Sausage w/ Marinara (too easy)
    1) put 1 cup cooked rice in a bowl
    2) cut up 2 of those chicken sausages i mentioned earlier
    3) pour marinara sauce on
    4)microwave it

Originally Posted by datboigene View Post
    innnnnnnnnnnnnn and wow second meal looks amazing op
    thanks brah. love cooking, and most brahs get intimidated by the kitchen. when a lot of people see a dish they think "oh i could never make something that good!" but i'm here to show it isn't that hard!
    ***Viking Crew***

Registered Troll, PhD ImpressiveGainz's Avatar
    ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Questioning tastiness of food prepared by someone named TurdMuffin.
    Best thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168274783
    ***Black Crew*** (emeritus)

Originally Posted by Patient Bear View Post
    first 2 meals look delicious as fuark, but your steaks look like **** tbh
    i will admit the marinated steak does look bad, but it was before i was actually good at cooking. it tasted amazing though which is the important thing.
    ***Viking Crew***

mattwhey is just really nice. (+1000) mattwhey is just really nice. (+1000) mattwhey is just really nice. (+1000) mattwhey is just really nice. (+1000) mattwhey is just really nice. (+1000) mattwhey is just really nice. (+1000) mattwhey is just really nice. (+1000) mattwhey is just really nice. (+1000) mattwhey is just really nice. (+1000) mattwhey is just really nice. (+1000) mattwhey is just really nice. (+1000)
    interesting

Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    what's going on

oh lawd
    We were all witnesses.
    1989-2011

steak kabobs

1)soak skewers in water- i do it overnight but some people do it for just an hour before
    2)night before marinate steaks- i like some kind of asian/teriyaki marinade for these
    3))cut up onions and peppers as you will see in the pic below
    4)cut steak into strips
    5)put steak/peppers/onions (you can use mushrooms too) onto skewers
    6) these youll want the heat a little under medium, and you really have to watch them or you can burn the veggies. these will cook much faster than a whole steak and will probaly only need 3or so min per side
    ***Viking Crew***

Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes! Good for you OP.

Subbed.

recipe going out to those keto bras who need some of dat sweet dessert time
    keto no bakes

1) put 10-12 scoops protein into a bowl
    2))put 10-12 TBSP almond oil into the bowl
    ***(these numbers can be adjusted to suit needs. i just made some for my gf who was doing a quick cut before a pump and run using 8 and 8, but i find using equal amounts of both helps keep the macro ratio good)
    3) chop up 1lb almonds in food processor and put in bowl
    4)a little bit water to it. not too much tho, you dont want it soupy. this mixture should be very thick. if you add too much water just add more protein and oil

5)put into a baking dish- i think i used a 9x9
    6)chill in fridge
    7) enjoy

i'm pretty sure this yielded bars that were appx 35f,30p,3c
    ***Viking Crew***

BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Came in expecting recipe for a turd muffin. Leaving disappointed.

ftblplyr46 is just really nice. (+1000) ftblplyr46 is just really nice. (+1000) ftblplyr46 is just really nice. (+1000) ftblplyr46 is just really nice. (+1000) ftblplyr46 is just really nice. (+1000) ftblplyr46 is just really nice. (+1000) ftblplyr46 is just really nice. (+1000) ftblplyr46 is just really nice. (+1000) ftblplyr46 is just really nice. (+1000) ftblplyr46 is just really nice. (+1000) ftblplyr46 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Subbed for later
    I wake up in the morning and piss excellence.

CheeseSteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheeseSteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheeseSteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheeseSteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheeseSteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheeseSteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheeseSteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheeseSteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheeseSteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheeseSteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheeseSteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    looks good, but Turdmuffin? c'mon
    Toronto Blue Jays
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    Toronto Raptors

point-guard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) point-guard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) point-guard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) point-guard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) point-guard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) point-guard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) point-guard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) point-guard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) point-guard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) point-guard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) point-guard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    its call kebab brah. not kabob

Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks OP!

I dont want to trample into your thread, but just wanted to add something I always do for grilled chicken.

The night before or a few hours before grilling I lather the chicken breasts with srichacha sauce and honey. They I Add water, black pepper, srichacha sauce, honey, and salt to a ziplock bag and put the chicken in to marinade. I never have exact measurements but a little goes a long way.

Heat up the grill, put the chicken on and pour some of the remaining marinade on top of the chicken. Let it cook, flip, and pour some more of the marinade on.

So you guys on MySpace? Patient Bear's Avatar
    Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TurdMuffin View Post
    i will admit the marinated steak does look bad, but it was before i was actually good at cooking. it tasted amazing though which is the important thing.
    agreed, something about it seems off though...it looks raw
    *smear my load all over my face crew*
    *successfully masturbates under the cape while getting a haircut crew*
    *sits in the car and cries so cat thinks i have a life crew*
    *orders pizza with a soundboard crew*
    *orders pizza and lowers money in bucket with rope from 2nd floor crew*

Grilled Alfredo Chicken

1)thaw chicken breasts, rinse them and trim off excess fat
    2)heat grill up on high
    3)while grill is heating coat both sides of chicken in this powder.

4) reduce heat to medium
    5)put chicken on and cook for 4-5 min each side
    6) enjoy

Originally Posted by point-guard View Post
    its call kebab brah. not kabob
    Last edited by TurdMuffin; 04-17-2012 at 09:36 PM.
    ***Viking Crew***

kryptonik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kryptonik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kryptonik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kryptonik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kryptonik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kryptonik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kryptonik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kryptonik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kryptonik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kryptonik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kryptonik has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It was cooked with too low of a heat.

Instead, start your grill, high heat, let it get hot as ****, then throw the steak in there.
    Misc Utah Crew
    c'mon son.

Laughs like Santa Clause Gordon Bombay's Avatar
    Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000)
    Awesome thread OP
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring."
    -Sagan

DFW Crew
    Mad Text Game Crew

Strawberry Pie
    Yes even on a cut you can have your cake (pie) and eat it too.

1) get a package of straberries and cut tops off, then cut strawberries into halves or chunks. put in an empty pie crust.
    2)put 3tbsp constarch, 1C stevia/splenda or even real sugar if you want, 1 C water into a saucepan
    3)head over medium heat until it starts to bubble/thicken
    4)put in sugar free strawberry jellow and stir
    5)pour over strawberries.
    6)put in fridge to cool.

well the one on the grill is raw... i just put in on the grill and hadn't flipped it yet.
    ***Viking Crew***

xeron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xeron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xeron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xeron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xeron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xeron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xeron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xeron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xeron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xeron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xeron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    going out and buying materials for 2nd meal now. srs. u r 1 cheeky kunt op i swear m8
    Make Misc Great Again