Page 58 of 207 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,740 of 6192
    anonymous
    what do you guys think of stern announcing his retirement?

i think he has been a great commissioner, possibly the GOAT. he did an excellent job of growing the game and making it a global phenomenon. in my eyes, he screwed up twice-once with the dress code and once with the basketball reasons veto.

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by yieldtonothing View Post

i think he has been a great commissioner, possibly the GOAT. he did an excellent job of growing the game and making it a global phenomenon. in my eyes, he screwed up twice-once with the dress code and once with the basketball reasons veto.
    the MOAT
    the most arrogant of all time
    the coat

But seriously, I think he did an overall good job but it is impossible for me (or you) to say where he ranks in history when he is the only commish we have witnessed in our lifetime.
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

anonymous
    Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    the MOAT
    the most arrogant of all time
    the coat

But seriously, I think he did an overall good job but it is impossible for me (or you) to say where he ranks in history when he is the only commish we have witnessed in our lifetime.
    what the hell did larry o'brien do? everyone was running around on yayo during his tenure.

but when i said GOAT, i was thinking in all sports. argument can be made for sure.

Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol vikings. 5-3.

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    what the hell did larry o'brien do? everyone was running around on yayo during his tenure.

but when i said GOAT, i was thinking in all sports. argument can be made for sure.
    oh
    just noticed you are from NY

brb Patrick Ewing draft-->stern luv

jk
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

I lol'd hard when I saw Tebow and Sanchez ranked 1 and 2 among NFL players as the most overrated players in the NFL.
    Chances that two players on the same team playing the same position would be 1 aand 2?
    But don't you have to be psotively rated to be overrated. Who thinks Tebow and Sanchez are good?Same with Orton and Quinn bein gin the top 10. What?
    While there are some Tebow honks out there, I don't think 1 analyst or fan thinks Sanchez doesnt suck.If I
    I would probably pick guys like Ray Lewis, Dez Bryant, Big Ben, Mario Williams, Cam Newton Steven Jackson, Brandon Stokley, Osi, Bart Scott james harrison
    Founder of MMDELAD

Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You forgot the Donaghy scandal and the 2 lockouts...
    Oakland Raiders--Toronto Raptors--Toronto Blue Jays--San Jose Sharks
    UNC Tarheels--FSU Seminoles

Fresh BVB 09 Supporter

Canadian Crew

afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I lol'd hard when I saw Tebow and Sanchez ranked 1 and 2 among NFL players as the most overrated players in the NFL.
    Chances that two players on the same team playing the same position would be 1 aand 2?
    But don't you have to be psotively rated to be overrated. Who thinks Tebow and Sanchez are good?Same with Orton and Quinn bein gin the top 10. What?
    While there are some Tebow honks out there, I don't think 1 analyst or fan thinks Sanchez doesnt suck.If I
    I would probably pick guys like Ray Lewis, Dez Bryant, Big Ben, Mario Williams, Cam Newton Steven Jackson, Brandon Stokley, Osi, Bart Scott james harrison
    In my opinion, I would agree about Sanchez being up there, not so much Tebow, I think Tebow needs more playing time to gauge if he's really "overrated" or not. Ray Lewis is just getting old really, but for his age, he's still getting a good deal of tackles...nothing for sacks though lol. I don't know either why Orton and Quinn being in the list too (the top 10 "most-hated", or whatever right lol?); like I totally saw Suh and Romo being there, not Orton or Quinn.
    "The Will to Win means nothing without the Will to Prepare."

"Pain is temporary, Pride is forever."

"I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a Champion."

My Training Blog during my 2012 Fall Semester in College (Current one):
    http://blog.bodybuilding.com/afrosamurai04/category/Fall+2012+College+Semester+Training+Blog/

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by afrosamurai04 View Post
    In my opinion, I would agree about Sanchez being up there, not so much Tebow, I think Tebow needs more playing time to gauge if he's really "overrated" or not. Ray Lewis is just getting old really, but for his age, he's still getting a good deal of tackles...nothing for sacks though lol. I don't know either why Orton and Quinn being in the list too (the top 10 "most-hated", or whatever right lol?); like I totally saw Suh and Romo being there, not Orton or Quinn.
    Bro your posts make me wonder if you've ever watche sports
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrosamurai04 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by psychodiver9 View Post
    Bro your posts make me wonder if you've ever watche sports
    lol why? What did I say that was "wrong" this time?

"I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a Champion."

http://blog.bodybuilding.com/afrosamurai04/category/Fall+2012+College+Semester+Training+Blog/

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol why? What did I say that was "wrong" this time?
    Anyone that can watch tebow play quarterback and not think he is hands down the most over rated player in the game today, and possibly of all time doesn't get it
    PL Log

BTK!

Anyone that can watch tebow play quarterback and not think he is hands down the most over rated player in the game today, and possibly of all time doesn't get it
    As a Broncos fan (kinda disaapointed we traded him, but so far, we're having a good season with Manning) and taking us to the playoffs his rookie year last year, I disagree. And you can't forget how he played during college either. He hardly gets a decent amount of playing time in New York because of Sanchez, and I think along with the unnecessary amount of media coverage over him, those 2 reasons are why he was placed #1 on the overrated players list. You can't deny his performance last season with Denver and during college; he's obviously not the "greatest" QB in the league, but he shouldn't be the most overrated player either.

I'm not really a big Tebow fan myself, but I do give him credit for taking us to the playoffs last year. Rex Ryan should give him a few starts (the Jets aren't doing that good anyway), then we can fairly judge if he's really overrated or not

As a Broncos fan (kinda disaapointed we traded him, but so far, we're having a good season with Manning) and taking us to the playoffs his rookie year last year, I disagree. And you can't forget how he played during college either. He hardly gets a decent amount of playing time in New York because of Sanchez, and I think along with the unnecessary amount of media coverage over him, those 2 reasons are why he was placed #1 on the overrated players list. You can't deny his performance last season with Denver and during college; he's obviously not the "greatest" QB in the league, but he shouldn't be the most overrated player either.

I'm not really a big Tebow fan myself, but I do give him credit for taking us to the playoffs last year. Rex Ryan should give him a few starts (the Jets aren't doing that good anyway), then we can fairly judge if he's really overrated or not
    ^^^THIS is why pyscho thinks ur crazeee

You are disappointed for trading Tebow when you have Peyton Manning now

As for the Jets, they shouldn't have re-upped Sanchez and shouldnt have traded for Tebow. They should have allowed Sanchez to play out his contract, suck and then draft some1
    This team isnt going to contend anytime sooon.
    Founder of MMDELAD

^^^THIS is why pyscho thinks ur crazeee

You are disappointed for trading Tebow when you have Peyton Manning now

As for the Jets, they shouldn't have re-upped Sanchez and shouldnt have traded for Tebow. They should have allowed Sanchez to play out his contract, suck and then draft some1
    This team isnt going to contend anytime sooon.
    It would've been nice to have a younger QB, that's all; before the season started I was kinda feeling iffy with Peyton Manning just cause of his injury and age, but so far so good right?

It would've been nice to have a younger QB, that's all; before the season started I was kinda feeling iffy with Peyton Manning just cause of his injury and age, but so far so good right?
    So far this year Manning has a 105 QB rating and a 80QBR
    Tebow's career QB rating is below 80 and his career QBR is 20
    Founder of MMDELAD

As D said. There is so much Derp in yor post.

1. Tebow> manning. Lol
    2. D led to playoffs In footballs worst decision not him
    3. It wasn't his rookie year
    4. Since when does college success mean anything on NFL? How many Heisman winners are great pros? Bush, Leinart, Ingram, Troy smith. Need I go on?
    PL Log

BTK!

4. Since when does college success mean anything on NFL? How many Heisman winners are great pros? Bush, Leinart, Ingram, Troy smith. Need I go on?
    1999-2009

1999-Dayne-bust
    2000-Weinke-bust
    2001-Crouch-bust
    2002 Palmer- starter
    2003- White- bust
    2004- Leinart-bust
    2005 Bush-bust
    2006-Troy Smith-bust
    2007-Tebow-
    2008- Bradford- bootm barrel starter
    2009-Ingram-bust

Not a good track record in the least
    Founder of MMDELAD

Any1 else looked at basketball prospectus' projections
    They have the C's and Lakers finishing 4th in their respective conferences.
    Lakers behind the Nuggets, Thunder and T-wolves
    Cs bhind the Heat Hawks and Kncks.

What>

Lakers- Nash, Kobe, Artest, Gasol and Howard
    T-wolves= Rubio, Gay, Ak47, Love and Pekovic

Cs- Rondo, Pierce, Green, Bass, KG + Terry and a deep bench
    Knicks- - Felton, JR, Melo, Amare, Chandler
    Hawks- Morrow, Harris, Horford, Smith, Korver

Not buying their low finishes. At least they picked the Heat to finish first.

Good games tomorrow: Florida vs Georgia
    K st. vs TTech.
    and of course, ND vs Oklahoma
    Will any of these undefeateds finally fall?
    Founder of MMDELAD

I'm taking Florida, Oklahoma, and k st in those 3. Hope ga wins though.
    PL Log

BTK!

Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Any1 else looked at basketball prospectus' projections
    They have the C's and Lakers finishing 4th in their respective conferences.
    Lakers behind the Nuggets, Thunder and T-wolves
    Cs bhind the Heat Hawks and Kncks.

What>

Lakers- Nash, Kobe, Artest, Gasol and Howard
    T-wolves= Rubio, Gay, Ak47, Love and Pekovic

Cs- Rondo, Pierce, Green, Bass, KG + Terry and a deep bench
    Knicks- - Felton, JR, Melo, Amare, Chandler
    Hawks- Morrow, Harris, Horford, Smith, Korver

Not buying their low finishes. At least they picked the Heat to finish first.

Good games tomorrow: Florida vs Georgia
    K st. vs TTech.
    and of course, ND vs Oklahoma
    Will any of these undefeateds finally fall?
    Those prospectus guys are probably foreseeing possible chemistry issues with the Lakers, which I don't blame them for.That being said, I could see them behind the nuggets and OKC but def not the T-pups.

I got the same picks as Ryan. Would love to see uga pull off the upset and ND stay unbeaten though.

Fresh BVB 09 Supporter

Canadian Crew

As D said. There is so much Derp in yor post.

1. Tebow> manning. Lol
    2. D led to playoffs In footballs worst decision not him
    3. It wasn't his rookie year
    1.) I never "meant" to say Tebow was better than Manning in no way; especially from a career standpoint. It just would've been nice to have a decent second-string QB behind Manning.
    2.) Are you for real? We did have a solid D last season, which did play a big role in taking us to the playoffs, but c'mon, Tebow was also a huge contributor too. We had 6 straight wins mid-season, 3 of those being OT wins (hence the start of "Tebow Time"). And don't forget the OT win over the Steelers on the very first play. I don't like him as much either, but you gotta give him credit.
    3.) True, but he hardly played his actual rookie year. That's why I think of last year as his "real" rookie year.
    4.) Seeing determined's list, I didn't realize the crappy track record so I'll take back what I said about college and the NFL (definitely two different worlds); both RGIII and Luck (not a Heisman winner but was voted second behind RGIII; having an OK season, has potential though) are having good debut seasons though.

He's just had literally no good amount of playing time to put him up as #1 on the list; especially look at his passing stats as of now: he's only had 3 attempts this season, maybe part of the reason for that is cause he likes to run the ball a lot too but still, I don't see how he should be up on #1 with only 3 passing attempts. Like I said, a lot of the reason why he's put on #1 was from all the media "hype" he gotten and still gets.

Originally Posted by Dre4 View Post
    Those prospectus guys are probably foreseeing possible chemistry issues with the Lakers, which I don't blame them for.That being said, I could see them behind the nuggets and OKC but def not the T-pups.

I got the same picks as Ryan. Would love to see uga pull off the upset and ND stay unbeaten though.
    I could see the Lakers having chemistry issues; all 5 of them have never played together at the same time in a game, and also, you gotta remember the Heat before Lebron, Wade and Bosh finally won a ring, last season, they totally had chemistry issues and everyone kept thinking they'd easily win the championship their first year together.

I could see the Lakers having chemistry issues; all 5 of them have never played together at the same time in a game, and also, you gotta remember the Heat before Lebron, Wade and Bosh finally won a ring, last season, they totally had chemistry issues and everyone kept thinking they'd easily win the championship their first year together.
    I just have a feeling they'll be like the 03-04 team when they had the Glove and the Mailman w/ ShaqKobe. Based on what I read in Phil Jackson's book, that was one rocky year in terms of chemistry.

Fresh BVB 09 Supporter

Canadian Crew

Originally Posted by Dre4 View Post
    I just have a feeling they'll be like the 03-04 team when they had the Glove and the Mailman w/ ShaqKobe. Based on what I read in Phil Jackson's book, that was one rocky year in terms of chemistry.
    I would be curious to see how much "chemistry" (if any) shaq and kobe would have if they were to play together like they did before haha

anonymous
    I think the Lakers are going to be just fine. there's a pecking order and everyone on that team knows that kobe eats first, there is no power struggle. nash is a good dude and howard will fall in line. gasol and metta know the deal and jamison is a consumate pro. only issue is their lack of bench, but i still see them winning 55, finishing second behind OKC who will prolly win 62-65.

a lot of people are going full retard with denver. they have a nice, deep team, perfectly tailored to their coach but they don't have the talent to finish top 3 in the west.

I think the Lakers are going to be just fine. there's a pecking order and everyone on that team knows that kobe eats first, there is no power struggle. nash is a good dude and howard will fall in line. gasol and metta know the deal and jamison is a consumate pro. only issue is their lack of bench, but i still see them winning 55, finishing second behind OKC who will prolly win 62-65.

a lot of people are going full retard with denver. they have a nice, deep team, perfectly tailored to their coach but they don't have the talent to finish top 3 in the west.
    I think, for the west it'll probably really be between OKC, Lakers, and Minnesota. I can see San Atonio and Denver fighting for 4th and 5th though

ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol at the Tebow discussion. For the love of god someone needs to switch him to Tailback and let him make plays. **** the QB position.

I think, for the west it'll probably really be between OKC, Lakers, and Minnesota. I can see San Atonio and Denver fighting for 4th and 5th though
    As much as I would love to see Sota succeed, those first few games w/o Rubio AND Love are going to be a pain in the ass.

Fresh BVB 09 Supporter

Canadian Crew

2445ricardo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2445ricardo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2445ricardo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2445ricardo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2445ricardo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2445ricardo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2445ricardo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2445ricardo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2445ricardo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2445ricardo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2445ricardo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well I guess that's that....

Two loses on the year now.

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Any carolina fans ITT? interested to see if they think that they'll be able to stand against my bears tomorrow.

Hopefully cutler was able to rub some dirt on dem woundz after being stomped on last game. Not too worried.

Page 58 of 207 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast