Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Registered User WestlundFitness's Avatar
    WestlundFitness is not very helpful. (-500) WestlundFitness is not very helpful. (-500) WestlundFitness is not very helpful. (-500) WestlundFitness is not very helpful. (-500) WestlundFitness is not very helpful. (-500) WestlundFitness is not very helpful. (-500) WestlundFitness is not very helpful. (-500) WestlundFitness is not very helpful. (-500) WestlundFitness is not very helpful. (-500) WestlundFitness is not very helpful. (-500) WestlundFitness is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Zohairm View Post
    haha!
    i see i meant mary jane. but ppl's word are always better motivation

i have tons of friends who smoke and workout. i personally dont touch it dont see the point
    I live in a soberliving home so thats a negative! ha Not that I'd do that really anyway, especially while lifting... I am actually really good at getting mad in the gym, today I was just REALLY mad.
    Athletics > Aesthetics

Everyday I strive to be the best that I can. Everyday I try to learn as much as I can. Everyday I attempt to refine myself into the best version possible. EVERYDAY I... go hard.

Sponsored by : Barthel Fitness, Combat Science MMA

Future Petroleum Engineer Zohairm's Avatar
    Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WestlundFitness View Post
    I live in a soberliving home so thats a negative! ha Not that I'd do that really anyway, especially while lifting... I am actually really good at getting mad in the gym, today I was just REALLY mad.
    haha yeah that really works for some ppl!

my cousins get super pissed in the gym!
    <[][][]Head of ProMera Elite[][][]>

My creatine >>>> Your creatine

www.forum.promerasports.com

WHAT IS PROMERA ELITE?
    PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

WestlundFitness is not very helpful. (-500) WestlundFitness is not very helpful. (-500) WestlundFitness is not very helpful. (-500) WestlundFitness is not very helpful. (-500) WestlundFitness is not very helpful. (-500) WestlundFitness is not very helpful. (-500) WestlundFitness is not very helpful. (-500) WestlundFitness is not very helpful. (-500) WestlundFitness is not very helpful. (-500) WestlundFitness is not very helpful. (-500) WestlundFitness is not very helpful. (-500)
    haha yeah that really works for some ppl!

my cousins get super pissed in the gym!
    I draw back to past events, luckily I can control it though. Ive heard of it really messing with people like it ruins their whole day!
    Athletics > Aesthetics

Everyday I strive to be the best that I can. Everyday I try to learn as much as I can. Everyday I attempt to refine myself into the best version possible. EVERYDAY I... go hard.

Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I draw back to past events, luckily I can control it though. Ive heard of it really messing with people like it ruins their whole day!
    hhaa yeah

i saw a dude that got so mad in the gym that he threw a 100 DB at a mirror and got kicked out

he was prolly on sterons though

WHAT IS PROMERA ELITE?
    PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

hhaa yeah

i saw a dude that got so mad in the gym that he threw a 100 DB at a mirror and got kicked out

he was prolly on sterons though
    I need to get the fuark out of a commercial gym bro.. Im not down for all that "gym etiquette" and super clean, super p**** style of lifting.
    Athletics > Aesthetics

I need to get the fuark out of a commercial gym bro.. Im not down for all that "gym etiquette" and super clean, super p**** style of lifting.
    haha theres a gym in my area for serious lifting like that.
    its expensive as balls though

and plus id be terrified to talk to anyone there!
    most of those guys are super mean and not helpful at all!

WHAT IS PROMERA ELITE?
    PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

haha theres a gym in my area for serious lifting like that.
    its expensive as balls though

and plus id be terrified to talk to anyone there!
    most of those guys are super mean and not helpful at all!
    I just wanna go back to my highschool! that atmosphere was the best.
    Athletics > Aesthetics

I just wanna go back to my highschool! that atmosphere was the best.
    hah YES!!

those football workouts are the best!

WHAT IS PROMERA ELITE?
    PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

hah YES!!

those football workouts are the best!
    just that atmosphere.. 15 power cages, 15 deadlifting/power clean stations, 15 benchs and a dumbbell area. No bull****. Throwing weights around. Grunting. Chalk. Sweat. Blood.

man do i miss it.
    Athletics > Aesthetics

just that atmosphere.. 15 power cages, 15 deadlifting/power clean stations, 15 benchs and a dumbbell area. No bull****. Throwing weights around. Grunting. Chalk. Sweat. Blood.

man do i miss it.
    lol ur highschool had some nice equipment then

WHAT IS PROMERA ELITE?
    PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

lol ur highschool had some nice equipment then
    small town = athletics > everything.
    Athletics > Aesthetics

small town = athletics > everything.
    haha yeah i bet thats true

WHAT IS PROMERA ELITE?
    PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

Alright brotha's had an interesting day at the gym today for sure. I took two scoops of the Beta-Cret Today, and may increase my Con-Cret as well I'm not totally sure yet!

Today was Chest/Triceps again and it went way better than I think it should have:

Close Grip Bench
    95x10
    135x8
    185x3+2(the guy who spotted me said he didnt touch the bar until the 3rd rep. My eyes were closed so I am not sure if thats true but if so PR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Pec Flys
    115x5
    130x5
    145x5
    160x5
    175x5
    190x3

I think the volume increase on pec flys is whats giving me DOMS but its okay. Even though Athletics>Aesthetics I wouldn't mind filling in my upper chest a bit.

Inclined DB Bench Press
    45x5(did 60 degrees thinking I need to counteract my back arch, but I don't arch much in this lift uncharacteristically)
    50x5(^that being said, I changed to 45 degrees and stayed there)
    55x5
    60x5
    65x1

Declined Bench Press (Life Fitness Machine)
    192x5
    212x5
    242x4
    282x0(technically speaking I got this 7/8th's of a rep lol, man I swear I was pushing with every cell in my body and that gosh dang weight just wouldn't move!)
    Athletics > Aesthetics

mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Strong CGBP and Flyes. Looks like a very solid chest and tri's workout.
    RELENTLESS

"In life it's not the most genetic person who wins or the guy who has the most potential to win. It's the person with perseverance who wins. Always wants to get up and go at it again. That's the guy you need to be"-Greg Plitt

Champion Performance Log-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171322221&page=19(current)

Workout Journal-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143358323(Active)

Originally Posted by mvd546 View Post
    Strong CGBP and Flyes. Looks like a very solid chest and tri's workout.
    Thanks man. I don't really believe that I CG'd 185 when I can't even hit that weight normally... but I'll take it!
    Athletics > Aesthetics

strong decline and fly numbers bro

WHAT IS PROMERA ELITE?
    PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

I need to get my ship together. I have been feeling myself change and its getting worse. I need to start training smart and not "hard." I know I have just been trying to impress people and lift a number, as opposed to just doing what it takes to become better which was my mission to start. I am really disappointed in myself right now. Hopefully I can leave my ego at the door tomorrow.

Deadlift
    135x5
    225x5
    315x4
    405x0(not sure what I was thinking)
    365x0(still not sure)

Superman Pushups

Seated Rows
    115x5
    130x5
    145x5
    160x5
    175x6(cheating motion)

K2E/Pullups

K2E(windshield wipers)
    6 seconds
    6 seconds
    6 seconds(arms really died this entire set thats why only 6 seconds)

Last edited by WestlundFitness; 03-16-2012 at 07:41 PM.
    Athletics > Aesthetics

storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That will teach you for looking into the OV35 DL comp and thinking you could out pull that little old geezer. LOL, I still let my ego get the best of me every so often.
    My current log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158720023&p=1173746753&posted=1#post1173746753

A step backwards is better than a setback.

If this (insert whatever trivial thing that is upsetting me) is the worst thing to happen today, I'm going to have a great day.

Originally Posted by storm1507 View Post
    That will teach you for looking into the OV35 DL comp and thinking you could out pull that little old geezer. LOL, I still let my ego get the best of me every so often.
    its a tough life being a little guy haha

Today's Workout:

Military Press:
    45x10
    75x5
    95x5
    105x3
    115x3
    125x2+2

BarBell Curl:
    45x5
    55x5
    60x5
    65x5
    75x5
    80x2

Seated DB Shoulder Press (Flat Bench):
    40x5
    45x3
    50x3
    55x3
    60x1

Cable Curls:
    70x5
    77x5
    85x3
    88x3
    93x3
    97x3
    101x3

Rear Delt:
    70x5
    85x5
    100x5
    115x5
    130x5
    145x1

Rope Curls:
    80x5
    90x5
    100x5
    110x5
    120x5
    135x4

This workout felt really good, but I wasn't sore at all so I was confuse.. I know that's a dumb train of thought. To be honest with yall.. Im a little drunk right now.. I feel like an ahole.. but oh well..... YOLO ya know?
    Athletics > Aesthetics

strong workouts man!

too bad with the failure on the deads. im sure u will get it if u keep up the hard work!

and lol at being drunk.

WHAT IS PROMERA ELITE?
    PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

strong workouts man!

too bad with the failure on the deads. im sure u will get it if u keep up the hard work!

and lol at being drunk.
    It was a fun night, but back on my grind this morning. Leg day today.

Laundry first though.. blah
    Athletics > Aesthetics

Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Maybe some tanning to?

Nice past few workouts. Trying to hit 405 is pretty ballsy but at least you tried and thats a new goal
    My “training log”
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178659261

Here to stay motivated and to motivate others

Originally Posted by Raigs View Post
    Maybe some tanning to?

Nice past few workouts. Trying to hit 405 is pretty ballsy but at least you tried and thats a new goal
    It took me a minute to get the reference lol.. But thanks man.. yea I cant wait to pull 4 plates..
    Athletics > Aesthetics

mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice shoulder work and arm work Westlund. I usually don't get sore anymore, except once in awhile when I do legs and chest.
    RELENTLESS

"In life it's not the most genetic person who wins or the guy who has the most potential to win. It's the person with perseverance who wins. Always wants to get up and go at it again. That's the guy you need to be"-Greg Plitt

Champion Performance Log-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171322221&page=19(current)

Workout Journal-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143358323(Active)

Originally Posted by mvd546 View Post
    Nice shoulder work and arm work Westlund. I usually don't get sore anymore, except once in awhile when I do legs and chest.
    Thanks man. If I start to venture into higher rep ranges I feel sore.. but not from 1-5 reps. Ever.
    Athletics > Aesthetics

It was a fun night, but back on my grind this morning. Leg day today.

Laundry first though.. blah
    lol fun night?

its been a fun week for me!
    especially today at the beach!

SPRING BREAK FTW!

WHAT IS PROMERA ELITE?
    PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

lol fun night?

its been a fun week for me!
    especially today at the beach!

SPRING BREAK FTW!
    yea it was pretty fun ha and sounds sick bro!

Incase anyone was wondering I actually took the day off. Im probably gonna stop coming on bb.com when im done with this log..
    Athletics > Aesthetics

yea it was pretty fun ha and sounds sick bro!

Incase anyone was wondering I actually took the day off. Im probably gonna stop coming on bb.com when im done with this log..

it was man!

and cool rest up.
    Y will u stop coming on bb.com?

i love this whole community it has def helped me get more serious into lifting!

WHAT IS PROMERA ELITE?
    PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

it was man!

and cool rest up.
    Y will u stop coming on bb.com?

i love this whole community it has def helped me get more serious into lifting!
    Outside of these logs this whole community is a bunch of... idk..
    Athletics > Aesthetics

Outside of these logs this whole community is a bunch of... idk..

haha ok i kinda know what u mean!

well y not cruise around for other logs after this?
    thats what i do everytime im near my log ending i look for another to get into.

logging acutally helps me track prgress so i enjoy doing this for companies

WHAT IS PROMERA ELITE?
    PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!