Page 67 of 97 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,010 of 2886
    apujols24 is a name known to all. (+5000) apujols24 is a name known to all. (+5000) apujols24 is a name known to all. (+5000) apujols24 is a name known to all. (+5000) apujols24 is a name known to all. (+5000) apujols24 is a name known to all. (+5000) apujols24 is a name known to all. (+5000) apujols24 is a name known to all. (+5000) apujols24 is a name known to all. (+5000) apujols24 is a name known to all. (+5000) apujols24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Solid bench pressing bro... Do you find that arching your back really helps increase your weight? My form on bench is not too pretty right now. I feel if I start arching my back, and I clean up my bench form I should be able to bench 3 plates without a problem.
    Workout log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138691633&highlight=stas+bench

My lifts : http://www.youtube.com/user/apujols24?feature=mhee

Pittsburgh Brah

***Black Knight Master Race Crew***

Follow me on twitter for 6k reps. @J_Stas24

nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Jelly of that arch man!
    Are you getting enough leg drive, it seems to me that your feet are kinda to far back?
    Vulpea când n-ajunge la struguri zice că-s acri.

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Echoing what most others have said, super amazing arch.

I think with everyone that has a log on here and posts lifts, I try to "imitate" your form as much as I can. It's funny, because your form and everything (especially arch/leg drive) with the bench press is what I'm looking to get right now! Ugh, so hard but I'll get it down sooner or later.

Keep it up buddy. Happy sunday!

Registered User KrazyEyezKillah's Avatar
    KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Really intereted to see what gains smolov holds for you man!
    Bench Press - 225x18 // 275x8 // 330x1
    Squat - 385x7 // 445x1
    Overhead Press - 135x20 // 225x1
    Deadlift - 385x11

Bodyweight OHP for reps!

★★ Buddhist Crew★★
    "How is it possible that a being with such sensitive jewels as the eyes, such enchanted musical instruments as the ears, and such fabulous arabesque of nerves as the brain can experience itself as anything less than a god?" - A.W.

AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Balddude View Post
    Damn that sounds good. I spent 3 weeks with my older brother only in Europe, so we tried to save on the spending whenever we could, so gyms were a no-go. Took that trip as a deload, and did a hell lot of walking.

You're going to love Venice. Best things to do there is to just walk around and get lost in the city IMO. If you're a fan of Jazz music, check out the Venice Jazz club, the people there are talented beyond words.

Also, normally the best places to get good food in the city are either the damn expensive restaurants, or those small little pizzerias and such. Got a 20" pizza from a small little pizzeria which was recommended by a friend, and it was incredible. If not eating in the city, the restaurants in the towns around the city are much more affordable, and equally as good.
    ah completely understandable man! guess im lucky to be going with parents who are also interesting in getting to the gym.
    thank you a lot for the tips about where to go, already let my dad know and even he says thanks! that kind of stuff is really useful, and you got my attention with a 20" pizza :3

Originally Posted by jd007914 View Post
    Awesome! Gla you're running Smolov I haven't been in a log on here or seen someone running it. Keep us updated!
    thanks JD! looking forward to seeing how i go! Little_Moth ran it also, he's running the full 13 week smolov for his bench which should be interesting, but he made great progression with the 3 week one.
    ill keep updating as always!

Originally Posted by Chris806 View Post
    holy fuarking arch of peace

aware me on such a bench setup, I dont look anywhere near that in my setup
    all about flexibility and set up my man, arching is great.
    the set up i usually use is the one in the second video, as it can keep the feet in a better position and a better stretch of the hip flexors. best of all though it helps set the traps up in a strong position.
    just depends on different people i like this set up most though, i usually use a wider foot stance but couldnt due to hip flexor

Originally Posted by apujols24 View Post
    Solid bench pressing bro... Do you find that arching your back really helps increase your weight? My form on bench is not too pretty right now. I feel if I start arching my back, and I clean up my bench form I should be able to bench 3 plates without a problem.
    eh that weight was still easy as you could see, we will see how things go as i add weight.
    arching puts you in a much better position to press, as the pecs can contract in a much straighter line and puts more emphasis on them and less off the delts. there may be more to it, but thats my understanding.
    i have no doubt you could bench 3 plates man!

Originally Posted by nikolic993 View Post
    Jelly of that arch man!
    Are you getting enough leg drive, it seems to me that your feet are kinda to far back?
    well as i said, i usually don't have my feet in quite this position. i have the same arch but my feet are usually wider and not quite so far back. the only reason for it is because the wide place just strains the injured TFL so i avoided it. that said however oddly enough, i still felt my leg drive was right as usual. possibly due to flexibility meaning im not over stretched, but i will use my typical stance when i can and film so you can get a better idea.
    i do agree with you though, but there is reason for my leg's in this particular position

Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Echoing what most others have said, super amazing arch.

I think with everyone that has a log on here and posts lifts, I try to "imitate" your form as much as I can. It's funny, because your form and everything (especially arch/leg drive) with the bench press is what I'm looking to get right now! Ugh, so hard but I'll get it down sooner or later.

Keep it up buddy. Happy sunday!
    Thanks Erik! the arch is all about flexibility, something very important to work on. youll get there! youve already improved your leg drive a lot and just keep experimenting until you find what you feel you get the most out of, you will feel noticeably stronger.
    thanks again man

Originally Posted by KrazyEyezKillah View Post
    Really intereted to see what gains smolov holds for you man!
    ditto! should be fun :3
    "It is what you do with the knowledge that dictates who you are" - Xuaxace
    Exclusive AdiPower crew: AdamNW, Xuaxace

★★★TBB FB Chat Crew★★★

My Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142078571&p=827696231#post827696231
    Feel free to join!

Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm still doing the first 3 week program, I just decided to add 2 more weeks lol. I'm on the 5th week right now.

AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Little_Moth View Post
    I'm still doing the first 3 week program, I just decided to add 2 more weeks lol. I'm on the 5th week right now.
    oh, lol my bad! could've sworn i saw somewhere you were running it all that time.
    you've gone so well with it, whatever you did has worked :3

★★★TBB FB Chat Crew★★★

My Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142078571&p=827696231#post827696231
    Feel free to join!

AdCon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdCon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdCon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdCon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdCon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdCon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdCon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdCon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdCon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdCon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdCon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good luck with Smolov, your bench is going to shoot up.

Have fun in Italy too. I remember when I traveled through Europe I thought that Italy was just amazing. Good food, good history and the Amalfi coast is beautiful.

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    <when adam arches: everyone be mirin
    <when xuacace arches : bro do you even ROM, dat der backsnap of peace

:3 lol.
    "Do not subordinate fundamental principles to minor details."

Physiotherapy instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/dayyan.physio/

douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Xuaxace View Post

\

lmao i am myron your arch

Originally Posted by AdCon View Post
    Good luck with Smolov, your bench is going to shoot up.

Have fun in Italy too. I remember when I traveled through Europe I thought that Italy was just amazing. Good food, good history and the Amalfi coast is beautiful.
    that is what im hoping mate.
    thanks man, very much looking forward to it. will let everyone know how it is, but good to get some positive news before i leave!

****ing lol,
    i think ive made multiple references to your arch and how im mirin it :3 im still trying to get to your level!
    and i guess i do use a narrower grip too, stronger triceps i guess

Originally Posted by douglasmich View Post
    \

lmao i am myron your arch
    as am i

★★★TBB FB Chat Crew★★★

My Log:
    Feel free to join!

Grinese24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grinese24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grinese24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grinese24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grinese24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grinese24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grinese24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grinese24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grinese24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grinese24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grinese24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good luck with your gains big dawg, have fun at italy

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AdamNW View Post
    ****ing lol,
    i think ive made multiple references to your arch and how im mirin it :3 im still trying to get to your level!
    and i guess i do use a narrower grip too, stronger triceps i guess
    I know <3.

I guess from a PL perspective, more arch is ok, But even PL have a limit in how much they want to arch before people negatively comment on it. As you know I have put a break on my arching angles (by keeping my feet on the ground), so It doesn't get too much out of hand past this point. On a positive side, feet on the ground definitely allows for better drive IMO.

Physiotherapy instagram

Bench
    Bar x 8
    40kg(88lbs) x 5
    60kg(132lbs) x 5
    70kg(154lbs) x 5
    80kg(176lbs) x 5
    90kg(198lbs) x 3
    97.5kg(215lbs) x 5
    97.5kg(215lbs) x 5
    97.5kg(215lbs) x 5
    97.5kg(215lbs) x 5
    97.5kg(215lbs) x 5
    97.5kg(215lbs) x 5
    97.5kg(215lbs) x 5

light weight :3

Squat (narrow stance)
    120kg(264lbs) x 3
    140kg(308lbs) x 3
    150kg(330lbs) x 3

loving smolov :3 weight was easy, hit the rack on the last set which was annoying but lucky it was light. felt very good though.
    added some lighter squatting to keep me used to it, narrow stance was not as cool though haha. it was basically my front squat stance to not feel the TFL much, although on the last rep i felt it tinge a bit. much harder to stop at parallel with the narrow stance i found.

hip flexor is already feeling better, did some sets with one plate, could do it without much pain as long as i took it slow and not lose any tightness, but wasn't going to push it further.

1st set of 97.5kg x 5:

7th set of 97.5kg x 5 (hit the rack on the first rep, oops :/):

150kg x 3 squat narrow (filmed for no reason):

★★★TBB FB Chat Crew★★★

My Log:
    Feel free to join!

Originally Posted by Grinese24 View Post
    Good luck with your gains big dawg, have fun at italy
    hai Kevin :3
    thanks man, let me know how your training is going soon!
    will hopefully continue to make progress in Italy, srs.

I know <3.

I guess from a PL perspective, more arch is ok, But even PL have a limit in how much they want to arch before people negatively comment on it. As you know I have put a break on my arching angles (by keeping my feet on the ground), so It doesn't get too much out of hand past this point. On a positive side, feet on the ground definitely allows for better drive IMO.
    there would be a limit before turning into a bad thing i would imagine, ie putting you in a worse position. who cares about people's comments :3
    i always felt better drive being on my toes, might have to try keeping feet flat though to see. im pretty sure my flexibility can handle it

★★★TBB FB Chat Crew★★★

My Log:
    Feel free to join!

there would be a limit before turning into a bad thing i would imagine, ie putting you in a worse position. who cares about people's comments :3
    i always felt better drive being on my toes, might have to try keeping feet flat though to see. im pretty sure my flexibility can handle it

One thing to note is that bench height really affects tightness with different set ups. With a low bench like yours, you are definitely much better off doing what you are doing IMO, but manybe having the heel slightly behing the tip toes to allow better pushing of the feet. I have a big bench in my gym, 16-17 inches (which is PL competition height). This allows me to have my femur fairly vertical while having my shins fairly straight, so overall allows me to be super tight on the bench. Just things to note I guess.

Physiotherapy instagram

Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000)
    ah completely understandable man! guess im lucky to be going with parents who are also interesting in getting to the gym.
    thank you a lot for the tips about where to go, already let my dad know and even he says thanks! that kind of stuff is really useful, and you got my attention with a 20" pizza :3
    No problem man, hope you really get some good eats and relaxation there.

20" Pizza I got for 17 Euros. Best Pizza in my entire trip. Address is Sestiere San Polo, 970, zona Ponte di Rialto, 30125 Venice, Italy if you are interested in hitting it up.

ON TOPIC: Strong Benching and Squatting man.
    My Lifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154479513

Quest to strength, one training session at a time

It's Just the Beginning BulkingForever's Avatar
    BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    holy arch on the benching man haha looks like your log is probably the most popular one in TBB eh? maybe bb.com should send you 10 lbs of whey or something looool
    You want to beat me, don't miss a meal, because I won't. Don't quit on a set because I'll always be one set ahead of you. Don't walk out of my gym without leaving your guts spilled on the floor because you can bet your ass, I won't.
    Hardcore brother. COME ON!!!

Follow my log 2/2012-1/2014:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142743611
    I'm gonna show YOU how great I am

*Race To BW OHPx3 Crew*

Repping back 1k+ 100%

One thing to note is that bench height really affects tightness with different set ups. With a low bench like yours, you are definitely much better off doing what you are doing IMO, but manybe having the heel slightly behing the tip toes to allow better pushing of the feet. I have a big bench in my gym, 16-17 inches (which is PL competition height). This allows me to have my femur fairly vertical while having my shins fairly straight, so overall allows me to be super tight on the bench. Just things to note I guess.
    i have noticed that, only ever used a higher bench once. will keep things as they are, but take your suggestion and try get a bit more drive. might be trying out some different benches in the near future though, this info might come in handy :3
    thanks mate

Originally Posted by Balddude View Post
    No problem man, hope you really get some good eats and relaxation there.

20" Pizza I got for 17 Euros. Best Pizza in my entire trip. Address is Sestiere San Polo, 970, zona Ponte di Rialto, 30125 Venice, Italy if you are interested in hitting it up.

ON TOPIC: Strong Benching and Squatting man.
    speaking to my family sounds like we'll be trying that place out :3 20" pizzas also got my dad's attention hahaha.
    appreciate it again man.
    also, thanks for the kind on topic words
    squat was not hard but narrow stance definitely feels... weird for the low bar squat

Originally Posted by BulkingForever View Post
    holy arch on the benching man haha looks like your log is probably the most popular one in TBB eh? maybe bb.com should send you 10 lbs of whey or something looool
    hahaha well i dunno about that!
    but i wouldn't mind a shipment from bb.com
    thanks Christian!

★★★TBB FB Chat Crew★★★

My Log:
    Feel free to join!

Bench
    Bar x 8
    40kg(88lbs) x 5
    60kg(132lbs) x 5
    70kg(154lbs) x 5
    80kg(176lbs) x 5
    90kg(198lbs) x 3
    105kg(231lbs) x 4
    105kg(231lbs) x 4
    105kg(231lbs) x 4
    105kg(231lbs) x 4
    105kg(231lbs) x 4
    105kg(231lbs) x 4
    105kg(231lbs) x 4
    105kg(231lbs) x 4

Face Pulls
    32kg(70lbs) x 12
    36kg(80lbs) x 12
    41kg(90lbs) x 10

i am loving smolov :3 will be interesting to run it for squat sometime in future.
    weight was still pretty light, but im very much looking forward to tomorrow!
    pretty happy with how everything went. focused a bit more on foot position for better drive.

filmed the first set from the side to get a better perspective of my arch, getting there haha. and yes, butt never left the bench.

105kg x 4 first set:

105kg x 4 8th set:

★★★TBB FB Chat Crew★★★

My Log:
    Feel free to join!

nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Reps looked smooth. LOL at that dude again. hahahha
    Vulpea când n-ajunge la struguri zice că-s acri.

well that looked cruisy lol

Physiotherapy instagram

jd007914 is just really nice. (+1000) jd007914 is just really nice. (+1000) jd007914 is just really nice. (+1000) jd007914 is just really nice. (+1000) jd007914 is just really nice. (+1000) jd007914 is just really nice. (+1000) jd007914 is just really nice. (+1000) jd007914 is just really nice. (+1000) jd007914 is just really nice. (+1000) jd007914 is just really nice. (+1000) jd007914 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Glad to see Smolov jr is paying off!
    PR's -
    Squat: 400
    Bench: 250
    Deadlift: 465

~Jesus Christ Is My Savior Crew~
    ★★MyFitnessPal Crew★★

Follow My Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147801213&p=941917923#post941917923

12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Oh lawd I reckon your chest in going to explode both strength and size-wise. Sweet shiit adam

Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Check my answer to your post in my log bro.

Registered User KrazyEyezKillah's Avatar
    KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Even your 8th set looked easy. That arch is nuts! You almost might as well be doing decline bench lol.
    Strong sht.
    Bench Press - 225x18 // 275x8 // 330x1
    Squat - 385x7 // 445x1
    Overhead Press - 135x20 // 225x1
    Deadlift - 385x11

Bodyweight OHP for reps!

★★ Buddhist Crew★★
    "How is it possible that a being with such sensitive jewels as the eyes, such enchanted musical instruments as the ears, and such fabulous arabesque of nerves as the brain can experience itself as anything less than a god?" - A.W.

Originally Posted by nikolic993 View Post
    Reps looked smooth. LOL at that dude again. hahahha
    thanks mate, funny you should mention him.. he was there today infront of me while i was benching.. i couldn't resist..

well that looked cruisy lol
    must admit, not quite as easy as it looked, but no great challenge :3... yet

Originally Posted by jd007914 View Post
    Glad to see Smolov jr is paying off!
    only 3 days into so far man, we will see how we go in two and a bit weeks!

Originally Posted by 12ccopeland View Post
    Oh lawd I reckon your chest in going to explode both strength and size-wise. Sweet shiit adam
    dat Russian volume! it's great :3
    thanks Cam!

Originally Posted by Little_Moth View Post
    Check my answer to your post in my log bro.
    responding now man!

Originally Posted by KrazyEyezKillah View Post
    Even your 8th set looked easy. That arch is nuts! You almost might as well be doing decline bench lol.
    Strong sht.
    guess i gotta put my mobility to good use rather than just safety!
    if it passes in a PL meet (which it would) im fine with it :3
    thanks man

★★★TBB FB Chat Crew★★★

My Log:
    Feel free to join!

I just read your answer man. I think you should be doing at least 125kg x 3 on your 3rd week. That's because your 3 rep PR is 125kg and mine was 122.5kg. So to match what i did you should be doing 127.5kg x 3 on you 3rd week. You might not complete all 10 sets (i only managed 7), but it doesn't really matter because i added another 5kg to my Bench with week 4 and 5. On my 4th week i added 2.5kg and did 127.5kg x 3. I did 5 sets and stopped, but i felt like i could have done all 10 which means i got even stronger. Basically what I'm saying is you should just ****ing go for it and ****ing kill it lol.

Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bench looked smooth as butter man, good stuff.
    My Lifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154479513

Quest to strength, one training session at a time

Teenwolf2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teenwolf2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teenwolf2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teenwolf2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teenwolf2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teenwolf2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teenwolf2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teenwolf2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teenwolf2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teenwolf2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teenwolf2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Everyone in this log is big and I mire their arch
    I'm aware I'm a wolf

Check out my log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136392741