Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    King_Madness is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Madness is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Madness is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Madness is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Madness is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Madness is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Madness is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Madness is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Madness is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Madness is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Madness is on a distinguished road. (+10)

GNC employees are crazy as hell

Just got back from GNC to take advantage of the buy 1 protein get another half off plus gold card week discounts. When I usually go into GNC they hound me but when I tell them I'm alright they will leave me alone. As I got skinnier and skinnier I found that I got bothered less and less. So I go in today expecting to deny some employee's, and I was right. But one guy in particular unleashed hell on me. I got all my stuff and I'm walking to the counter when this GNC employee stops me Elder Scrolls guard style and the conversation pretty much goes like this:

Employee: Can I ask something(doesn't even wait for me to say no), why do you have two different proteins?

I look at this ninja like he's retarded.

Me: Oh if I buy this 1lb bag for really cheap, I can get this expensive protein half off so I save money.

Employee: Yeah but this protein is a worse brand then this protein, why would you do that to yourself. You could get this protein over here blah blah blah more amino acids, blah blah blah other cheaper(but not really) options.

Me: Protein is protein, I get most of my protein from foods anyway, this is just a supplement, I'm looking for the most bang for my buck.

Employee: You could get your protein for cheaper over here, and you get the most bang for your buck with this (points out to me this bull**** extreme 60 protein that is 32 dollars for 7 servings wtf man)

I look at this ninja like hes retarded.

Me: That's okay, I'm okay

Employee: Alright but it's your body man

Me: Yeah..okay

These guys gotta be working on some steep commission or some **** cause this is nuts, I can't even browse protein powders anymore. I think I need to find a new Nutrition shop but I don't know which one..
    Sig line can't be a novel

michaela01127 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) michaela01127 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) michaela01127 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) michaela01127 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) michaela01127 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) michaela01127 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) michaela01127 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) michaela01127 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) michaela01127 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) michaela01127 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) michaela01127 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    shop online bro.. way cheaper.. GNC jacks price up on everything
    My Current Stack
    - Gold Feast
    - AllMax Creatine Monohydrate
    -Orange Triad Multi
    -OxiMega FishOil
    - Craze (2 Times a week)

TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Maybe you should have listened to the guy because all protein is not equal. Do you think all carbs and fats are equal? Sure hope not. I do agree that sometime employees who are selling products do say some things that are a bit strange but that's their job. This is not just GNC emplyees. Actually, employees who are employees at nutrition and supplement stores are fairly intelligent.

Not sure you feel why you need to bash the GNC employee for doing his job and trying to help you out.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Only in store shopping I do is at mom and pop supplement stores.

Always the same price as online at the one I shop at. Only downside is they dont carry smaller companies.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by michaela01127 View Post
    Shopping online is the way to go

Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    Only in store shopping I do is at mom and pop supplement stores.

Always the same price as online at the one I shop at. Only downside is they dont carry smaller companies.
    Strong this.

If I do go supplement shopping it'll be at a local supp shop where they're friendly and actually care unlike GNC.

King_Madness is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Madness is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Madness is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Madness is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Madness is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Madness is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Madness is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Madness is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Madness is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Madness is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Madness is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TeamIronClad View Post
    Maybe you should have listened to the guy because all protein is not equal. Do you think all carbs and fats are equal? Sure hope not. I do agree that sometime employees who are selling products do say some things that are a bit strange but that's their job. This is not just GNC emplyees. Actually, employees who are employees at nutrition and supplement stores are fairly intelligent.

Not sure you feel why you need to bash the GNC employee for doing his job and trying to help you out.
    Of course not all protein is equal, but we are talking about protein powders here. There are soo many different companies saying they have the best protein to the point where the difference is really up to preference with only a few brands standing above the rest. I'm talking about Whey Protein btw.

El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

So which GNC do you work at?

If the discussion went down as OP posted, that is unprofessional and poor customer service skills.

NewYear7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewYear7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewYear7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewYear7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewYear7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewYear7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewYear7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewYear7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewYear7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewYear7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewYear7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i know what ya mean i get hounded all the time in there. Vitamin world also this jersey shore looking dude was working. i was like just browsing might get a test booster. Hes like o man i have tried them all over the years. Im like cool i might get this kind called "bio-forge" oh dude i never heard of that one haha

dancombs83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancombs83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancombs83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancombs83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancombs83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancombs83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancombs83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancombs83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancombs83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancombs83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancombs83 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you dont mind my asking what did you end up buying? I need some protein powder, I dont have time to wait for the BB order to come in this time. Since I have a gold card I will prolly do the buy one get one half off this time. Although I hate my local Gnc because its very small and I feel like I have an employee in my back pocket every where I go and every thing I look at!

unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000)
    If I am gonna go to a brick & mortar store I go to VS or a local owned. GNC I'll go into a few times a year to see if anything good is on the clearance table, last time I went in I got Golden Gains for $15 making it the only good experience I have ever had at a GNC
    AI Testopro/Massularia/Glycobol starts 1/1/2016

Sponsored CL Purple Wrath Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146239613

Gaspari Glycofuse Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148270853&p=950973003#post950973003

Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by unccwrestler View Post
    If I am gonna go to a brick & mortar store I go to VS or a local owned. GNC I'll go into a few times a year to see if anything good is on the clearance table, last time I went in I got Golden Gains for $15 making it the only good experience I have ever had at a GNC
    Jelly

unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Lionology View Post
    Jelly
    It was a good day. Ironically I just scored some GM last week at VS on clearance for $18
    AI Testopro/Massularia/Glycobol starts 1/1/2016

Sponsored CL Purple Wrath Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146239613

Gaspari Glycofuse Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148270853&p=950973003#post950973003

Originally Posted by El Conquistador View Post
    So which GNC do you work at?

If the discussion went down as OP posted, that is unprofessional and poor customer service skills.
    None bud. I am a Project Engineer. Who is the say that this is exactly how it went down? No one knows except for OP and the GNC employee. If it did go down like that, then I will agree that the GNC could have practiced his work a little differently.

whippleman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whippleman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whippleman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whippleman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whippleman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whippleman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whippleman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whippleman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whippleman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whippleman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whippleman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hah one time I was buying some creatine I don't remember what kind it was a few years ago. I go to checkout and the lady tells me I shouldn't get the creatine because it will cause liver damage and the only thing creatine does is help with flexibility -_-.

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Actually, employees who are employees at nutrition and supplement stores are fairly intelligent.

What stores have you been in? Most of the GNC stories I hear about are pushing Jack3d and 1MR to 18 year old kids and telling them how insane the pumps are. They're attempting to sell overpriced items on hype alone, and not much else.

Some of them are intelligent, and can recommend good supplements. Just like some Denny's waitresses are gorgeous, but 9.5 times out of 10 you get one missing teeth with a growth on their neck.

Saying all protein is the same isn't true, but if he's recommending that Wheybolic Extreme 60 protein, then he's plugging GNC's brand (go figure). They're salesman after all.

El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    None bud. I am a Project Engineer. Who is the say that this is exactly how it went down? No one knows except for OP and the GNC employee. If it did go down like that, then I will agree that the GNC could have practiced his work a little differently.
    Hence, my stating of "IF." In sales, there's nothing wrong with suggesting alternatives; however, essentially arguing with a customer/making a comment like "Alright man, it's your body" (again, IF that is what was said) when a customer chooses not to purchase your suggested product and trying to belittle them is not the way to go about it if you're trying to retain a customer. The goal of a business is to make money, and while they will make more money on a house brand or more commissions on a commissioned product, they would obviously make more in the long run by doing what they can to ensure the customer keeps coming back in. Not exactly rocket science here.
    Last edited by El Conquistador; 01-01-2012 at 12:05 PM.

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ninjas be crazy brah

ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I approve of your use of the word ninja

Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Shopping online is the way to go
    Are you for real???!!!!!
    Go ahead and wake up, it's a brand new day
    Angel's wings gunna carry you away...

Non-Famous Non-Scientist koard31's Avatar
    koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Who is more foolish? The fool working in the GNC or the fool who goes in looking for intelligent conversations?
    A fan of not overthinking.

If someone has to go into a GNC and they really don't want to be bothered, just say "No hablo ingles." Nipped in the bud.

Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    IronClad, you obviously know what you are talking about. But have you ever been into a GNC? Everytime I walked into one I feel like I'm a chick that walked into the misc and everyone is wanting to jizz on me. Going off my experience with GNC I'd say OPs post is probably about spot-on with how it went down. There's only been 1 GNC I went into and the guy legit knew what he was talking about and would help people out. It was ironically one on an military post, but this guy was the **** and would hook me up with stuff when I went it.

Anyways to OP...looking for a new nutritional shop? Pretty sure you are posting on one And there are more on the web, but I don't feel like being banned.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This thread gives me a headache
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

IronMan1234 is not very helpful. (-500) IronMan1234 is not very helpful. (-500) IronMan1234 is not very helpful. (-500) IronMan1234 is not very helpful. (-500) IronMan1234 is not very helpful. (-500) IronMan1234 is not very helpful. (-500) IronMan1234 is not very helpful. (-500) IronMan1234 is not very helpful. (-500) IronMan1234 is not very helpful. (-500) IronMan1234 is not very helpful. (-500) IronMan1234 is not very helpful. (-500)
    whey 60 is actually one of the best protiens out, including the myofusion i use.

the 7 servings are 60 gram servings

break them into 3 you get 21 servings still expensive for 32 bucks but its buy 1 get half off and including your gold card savings
    you brought a lesser product because of your bb.com ego

Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the manager of my local gnc is a good guy, he doesnt push commision products on people, when i first started lifting i was asking him about a gnc brand product and he told me it's no good and not neccessary
    Drug free is the way to be (srs)

Originally Posted by dancombs83 View Post
    If you dont mind my asking what did you end up buying? I need some protein powder, I dont have time to wait for the BB order to come in this time. Since I have a gold card I will prolly do the buy one get one half off this time. Although I hate my local Gnc because its very small and I feel like I have an employee in my back pocket every where I go and every thing I look at!
    I got a 1lb bag of GNC 100% Whey Protein, then I got a 2lb tub of Gaspari Myofusion Whey Protein. They actually are giving out free magazines and when you get a Gaspari product they give you a free sample of that new Myofusion Probiotic Whey Protein. Too bad their employees ruin the experience.

TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by michaela01127 View Post
    This. I walked in once and saw an employee with a full roll of new price tags re-tagging. I read it in another thread and was blown away at this and then my mind was obliterated when I actually witnessed it.

dancombs83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancombs83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancombs83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancombs83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancombs83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancombs83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancombs83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancombs83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancombs83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancombs83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dancombs83 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by King_Madness View Post
    I got a 1lb bag of GNC 100% Whey Protein, then I got a 2lb tub of Gaspari Myofusion Whey Protein. They actually are giving out free magazines and when you get a Gaspari product they give you a free sample of that new Myofusion Probiotic Whey Protein. Too bad their employees ruin the experience.
    Thanks for the reply I will price this stuff out tomorrow when I go into Gnc, lord please be with me HAHA...

mcuppari84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcuppari84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcuppari84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcuppari84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcuppari84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcuppari84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcuppari84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcuppari84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcuppari84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcuppari84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcuppari84 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by IronMan1234 View Post
    whey 60 is actually one of the best protiens out, including the myofusion i use.

the 7 servings are 60 gram servings

break them into 3 you get 21 servings still expensive for 32 bucks but its buy 1 get half off and including your gold card savings
    you brought a lesser product because of your bb.com ego
    That's stupid ur an idiot