Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    LimitBreak is a name known to all. (+5000) LimitBreak is a name known to all. (+5000) LimitBreak is a name known to all. (+5000) LimitBreak is a name known to all. (+5000) LimitBreak is a name known to all. (+5000) LimitBreak is a name known to all. (+5000) LimitBreak is a name known to all. (+5000) LimitBreak is a name known to all. (+5000) LimitBreak is a name known to all. (+5000) LimitBreak is a name known to all. (+5000) LimitBreak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    will what the heck

sum41gp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sum41gp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sum41gp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sum41gp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sum41gp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sum41gp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sum41gp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sum41gp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sum41gp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sum41gp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sum41gp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Tears View Post
    k, go
    Tears you handsome bastard
    With your thousand yard aesthetic stare
    Have you looked up Alpha male
    Were you surprised to see your picture there

I've known many a people
    That wear tuxes as you do
    But I've never seen a man
    Look as alpha male as you

No homo is required
    And no homo will be shown
    For the previous words written
    Were the reason no homo has grown

And now that the end has come
    I must admit my fault
    With starting with the aesthetics
    That your face has shown to us all
    "It's kind of amusing, I've always felt, how people I know now treat me like I'm this confident respectable man with talents and a good personality, and yet I can remember the hard arduous path I took to get to this point.

But people never see the process. They only see the results. That's all they care about. What you've done, what you've accomplished, what you can show for it."

sum41gp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sum41gp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sum41gp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sum41gp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sum41gp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sum41gp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sum41gp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sum41gp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sum41gp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sum41gp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sum41gp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Ted Nugent View Post
    im peppered for my poem
    Ted Nugent is thy name
    You have placed above yourself
    And Clint's face is posted
    Above your natural self

Now wizard cat alludes me
    For I can't seem to find
    The connection to the guitar player and Clint
    Though I have for a few seconds wracked my mind

But oh well Ted Nugent
    I won't start to disagree
    You see I'm a fan of all three things
    That you present yourself to be

Though I must admit to you
    That wizard cat strikes me more
    Than the other two things that surround you
    But wizard cats are f**king super
    "It's kind of amusing, I've always felt, how people I know now treat me like I'm this confident respectable man with talents and a good personality, and yet I can remember the hard arduous path I took to get to this point.

But people never see the process. They only see the results. That's all they care about. What you've done, what you've accomplished, what you can show for it."

Originally Posted by youngbuckets5 View Post
    do me no homo
    Hello there young man
    I'll start with the usual
    Did you know the teen misc. is over yonder
    Such mistakes are quite typical

But fret not young soul
    I'm not of those guys
    That will only b!tch about your age
    And never answer your thread replies

So let me begin anew
    Youngbuckets5
    You're very tall for 16
    My jealousy is hard to hide

And though I've just began
    To look past your age
    I sorrowfully must end this poem
    With teen misc. is over that way

actual time traveller Darkilluzion's Avatar
    Darkilluzion is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkilluzion is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkilluzion is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkilluzion is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkilluzion is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkilluzion is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkilluzion is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkilluzion is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkilluzion is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkilluzion is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkilluzion is a name known to all. (+5000)
    im in for this.
    I help out with all electronic dance music track ID's and maths/statistics/finance problems.

✯ Trance DJ Crew
    ✯ Wristwatch Crew
    ✯ Starcraft II Crew
    ✯ Facial Skincare Crew
    ✯ Sydney Misc Crew

ReviveTheWorld is a name known to all. (+5000) ReviveTheWorld is a name known to all. (+5000) ReviveTheWorld is a name known to all. (+5000) ReviveTheWorld is a name known to all. (+5000) ReviveTheWorld is a name known to all. (+5000) ReviveTheWorld is a name known to all. (+5000) ReviveTheWorld is a name known to all. (+5000) ReviveTheWorld is a name known to all. (+5000) ReviveTheWorld is a name known to all. (+5000) ReviveTheWorld is a name known to all. (+5000) ReviveTheWorld is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In.

TriicepsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TriicepsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TriicepsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TriicepsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TriicepsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TriicepsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TriicepsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TriicepsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TriicepsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TriicepsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TriicepsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sum41gp View Post
    Dear god my dear
    Just what the f**k are you
    I swear I've seen your face before
    In nightmares that I past knew

I hope for your sake
    That picture is a joke
    And I hope for my sake
    That tonight's sleep will not go

For I have to admit
    That I have a weak stomach
    To scary a$$ sh!t as that face
    That shows as your main pic

But I have hope still
    For your username states
    TriicepsBrah
    May the aesthetics grant you facially aesthetic grace
    thank you you just made my day

Originally Posted by Schnitter View Post
    Can you beat the poem I wrote to those *******s that make no pic threads?

EDIT: Strong resemblance to your sig OP
    I agree Schnitter
    The resemblance of poems is strong
    But suffice to say the rhyme used
    Is one that has been used for very long

But Schnitter if I'm to understand
    By your user title that you enjoy the LOLz
    Let me do my best to serve you
    With LOLzing whilst LOLzing while you LOLz

For a small little joke I shall tell
    In the remainder of this rhyme
    It's about a boy from the US
    Though not Obama nor George Bush come to mind

For this little US raised boy
    Once asked his father for allowance
    And the father replied quite sternly
    Not until you Schnit my Schnatty schnit racked bourbon

Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    impressed/10

Originally Posted by IsThisRealLife View Post
    In.
    IsThisRealLife
    Well, your misplaced santa hat says no
    But your cutting for winter title
    Tells me that you believe it is so

Or 24 year old sir
    Do your hide your face behind a hat
    Because when you were once a young child
    Something covered your jaw with that

Was it Santa or someone like him
    And by that I mean physically so
    Were you touched IsThisRealLife
    Is that why you ask what we all already know

Poor poor Santa touched brah
    I empathetically feel your pain
    And with my final line of this piece
    I'll admit that I too shared a similar fate

Registered User Sharksinurmouth's Avatar
    Sharksinurmouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sharksinurmouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sharksinurmouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sharksinurmouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sharksinurmouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sharksinurmouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sharksinurmouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sharksinurmouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sharksinurmouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sharksinurmouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sharksinurmouth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Me plz

Originally Posted by CYYP View Post
    do me! [no *******]
    A question forms in my mind
    And through my fingertips I'll explain
    That this question I've thought of
    Seems to confuse and drive me insane

The quandary that I have
    Would have to be with your back
    For while looking at the small thumbnail of it
    I've seemed to be stopped in my tracks

Quite honestly, CYYP
    It looks almost made of rubber to me
    And it reminds me of that character Gumbi
    That green guy I used to watch on the tv

But enough of this distraction
    I swear this proclamation to you
    Sadly though these poems are four parts
    And I've wasted three of them quite a skewed

CYYP is a name known to all. (+5000) CYYP is a name known to all. (+5000) CYYP is a name known to all. (+5000) CYYP is a name known to all. (+5000) CYYP is a name known to all. (+5000) CYYP is a name known to all. (+5000) CYYP is a name known to all. (+5000) CYYP is a name known to all. (+5000) CYYP is a name known to all. (+5000) CYYP is a name known to all. (+5000) CYYP is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A question forms in my mind
    And through my fingertips I'll explain
    That this question I've thought of
    Seems to confuse and drive me insane

The quandary that I have
    Would have to be with your back
    For while looking at the small thumbnail of it
    I've seemed to be stopped in my tracks

Quite honestly, CYYP
    It looks almost made of rubber to me
    And it reminds me of that character Gumbi
    That green guy I used to watch on the tv

But enough of this distraction
    I swear this proclamation to you
    Sadly though these poems are four parts
    And I've wasted three of them quite a skewed
    repped!

Originally Posted by joshsaussey View Post
    Damn, OP. Some pretty strong poems.
    Thank you very much
    Kind poster of the Misc.
    And since a compliment was given
    A compliment I shall give

For at the start of it all
    At the prologue of the dream
    We look to the stars
    And constantly wonder what they mean

We look into ourselves
    To find if we possess
    The greatness that we've dreamed of
    To overcome the rest

And after years of grueling work
    After so many workouts later
    We arrive upon those stars
    Not as men, but as something far greater

Originally Posted by snakeyesbrahs View Post
    Sounds good, in.
    Snakeyesbrahs
    Your name is confusing as hell
    I've read it at least three different ways
    Since I've looked upon it well

But I'll forgo that for now
    To bring attention to your profile pose
    And to give respect for your awareness
    Of the cancer that attacks breast most

And also I can see
    From your Atheist Alliance
    That you have given up Christ
    As your savior and reliance

But don't worry confusing as f**k named sir
    I'm no door to door priest
    So let me end this poetic reply
    With flying spaghetti monster relief

Originally Posted by BeastMode101 View Post
    go head
    BeastMode101
    I must have missed your class
    But I swear when I've scheduled before
    I never noticed it in the past

Oh well Professor BeastMode
    Perhaps it will be my turn next year
    For another moment in human mode
    Is another moment without fear

For I have to tell you a concern
    That I have for attaining beast mode
    It would be for the women
    That have the misfortune of unleashing my beastly chode

Though I'm not sure of the science
    But from what I've heard, I've remembered
    That all those that possess beast mode
    Also possess a giant chode-like member

SwingingScrotum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwingingScrotum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwingingScrotum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwingingScrotum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwingingScrotum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwingingScrotum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwingingScrotum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwingingScrotum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwingingScrotum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwingingScrotum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwingingScrotum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have no profile picture, but I would still like a poem about my username. Thank you kindly in advance.

Originally Posted by INMATEaco View Post
    do it ******* reps
    Your face is a yellow smile
    And your user title is some odd symbol
    Your name has inmate inside it
    While followed by some aco dribble

And the man that you're bro shaking with
    Seems like quite the large guy
    Is that why you're covered with a cartoonish smile
    Did the face you make show you cry

Never mind though never mind
    It's truly not that important
    For the real mystery here is
    How did you get that symbolic format

I've seen those eyes before
    The ones in your signature and title
    On Reddit and other websites
    And I've wanted to know for quite a while

I'm doing an extra one for this response
    For I feel the fourth's ending was quite weak
    Even though this fifth one is no better
    I blame the yellow smile for this conclusion with no peak

FateArcherXlol9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FateArcherXlol9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FateArcherXlol9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FateArcherXlol9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FateArcherXlol9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FateArcherXlol9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FateArcherXlol9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FateArcherXlol9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FateArcherXlol9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FateArcherXlol9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FateArcherXlol9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do me.

Originally Posted by DABIGNASTY86 View Post
    Sure op..
    DABIGNASTY86
    With your most muscular pose
    And your dirty south crew signature
    Yet your pink ribbon shows

That there is a softer side to you
    One that you don't always admit
    The side that you use when wooing girls
    And giving them beautiful lavish gifts

Don't worry DABIGNASTY86
    Your secret is safe with me
    I won't tell anyone on this forum
    That you're really not DABIGNASTY

But you should be honest with yourself
    Though I understand you can't change your username
    But maybe make your user title
    Something kind like DAFEELSYOPAIN

boringsamurai is on a distinguished road. (+10) boringsamurai is on a distinguished road. (+10) boringsamurai is on a distinguished road. (+10) boringsamurai is on a distinguished road. (+10) boringsamurai is on a distinguished road. (+10) boringsamurai is on a distinguished road. (+10) boringsamurai is on a distinguished road. (+10) boringsamurai is on a distinguished road. (+10) boringsamurai is on a distinguished road. (+10) boringsamurai is on a distinguished road. (+10) boringsamurai is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Mirin' lyricist abilities OP.

andresflores87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andresflores87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andresflores87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andresflores87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andresflores87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andresflores87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andresflores87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andresflores87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andresflores87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andresflores87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andresflores87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In please!

Originally Posted by LimitBreak View Post
    will what the heck
    LimitBreak!
    So I see you enjoy Final Fantasy 7
    Or some other Final Fantasy game
    At least I hope so since I've mentioned the both of them

Who's your favorite character
    Mine would be Cloud Strife
    Since he kicked tons of a$$
    While wielding a giant f**king cleaver shaped knife

And do you remember Sephiroth
    That crazy a$$ SOB
    Like that time he burned down Midgar
    Or killed Aerith quite quickly

But LimitBreak I've seemed
    To have wasted this here poem
    On recollecting FF7 stories
    Than spend it on making it your own

strikeCHAOS will become famous soon enough. (+50) strikeCHAOS will become famous soon enough. (+50) strikeCHAOS will become famous soon enough. (+50) strikeCHAOS will become famous soon enough. (+50) strikeCHAOS will become famous soon enough. (+50) strikeCHAOS will become famous soon enough. (+50) strikeCHAOS will become famous soon enough. (+50) strikeCHAOS will become famous soon enough. (+50) strikeCHAOS will become famous soon enough. (+50) strikeCHAOS will become famous soon enough. (+50) strikeCHAOS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah Brah do mine
    strikeCHAOS
    Spark of the fire
    Your username/title combo
    Fills me with a grand desire

To create for you an ode
    Of quite the epic scale
    To match your bada$$ name
    And to make your enemies pale

StrikeCHAOS the destroyer
    The empire of the world
    He's come from Hell's fire
    To f**k all the Misc's girls

He is the messenger of the lord
    He is Australia's defender
    And he is called daddy by all his whores
    - sum41gp

I rep back unless on r/c

Originally Posted by Darkilluzion View Post
    im in for this.
    Darkilluzion the time traveler
    For realz brah, you swear
    If I asked for you to go to a specific time
    Could give you photographic proof you were there

I've heard these declarations before
    From others that I've known
    But every single time traveler
    Has crushed my hopes to the bone

But Darkilluzion you seem different
    Since the ones I knew were from PA
    And I've heard you Aussie brahs
    Have figured out the correct way

So Darkilluzion I must ask
    Just a small humble request
    Can you go back in time
    And make it so we all ride around in jets

Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in with superior rep power.
    ***SCC***

The gods will do nothing for us that we cannot do for ourselves.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." Aristotle

cawkmaster12 is a complete loser! (-2000) cawkmaster12 is a complete loser! (-2000) cawkmaster12 is a complete loser! (-2000) cawkmaster12 is a complete loser! (-2000) cawkmaster12 is a complete loser! (-2000) cawkmaster12 is a complete loser! (-2000) cawkmaster12 is a complete loser! (-2000) cawkmaster12 is a complete loser! (-2000) cawkmaster12 is a complete loser! (-2000) cawkmaster12 is a complete loser! (-2000) cawkmaster12 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    in.

arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That are actually well written.
    you published any poems anywhere? I've done some poems myself. Anyhoo, do one on me

yellow fever legit check Bombers's Avatar
    Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP is the next E.E. Cummings.
    B|m|B
    CREW

{{**DIRTY SOUTH CREW**}}

*always pick 6 crew*

sb327 is just really nice. (+1000) sb327 is just really nice. (+1000) sb327 is just really nice. (+1000) sb327 is just really nice. (+1000) sb327 is just really nice. (+1000) sb327 is just really nice. (+1000) sb327 is just really nice. (+1000) sb327 is just really nice. (+1000) sb327 is just really nice. (+1000) sb327 is just really nice. (+1000) sb327 is just really nice. (+1000)
    do it, *******