Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    RamonWyon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile I never staisfied with my hair.

I never staisfied with my hair.

Breebreerocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Breebreerocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Breebreerocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Breebreerocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Breebreerocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Breebreerocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Breebreerocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Breebreerocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Breebreerocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Breebreerocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Breebreerocks is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    CoffeCanSlayer- just so you know, saying you wear Shox is not going to help your jeans w sneakers claim to an Australian. Here they are only worn buy drug dealers and people who steal things.

Jeans+sneakers= Jerry Seinfeld.

What shoes you wear with jeans would depend on the cut. Skinny leg jeans look awesome with a pair of low profile trainers ie Chuck Taylors, but one of the disadvantages of building awesome calves and legs is that they don't fit into tight jeans.

Saying that, first thing I look at is arms and posture- check out pics of the AFL and you'll see why. But then if you look and see they have chicken legs? No deal.

FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Breebreerocks View Post

What shoes you wear with jeans would depend on the cut. Skinny leg jeans look awesome with a pair of low profile trainers ie Chuck Taylors, but one of the disadvantages of building awesome calves and legs is that they don't fit into tight jeans.
    skinny jeans? You obviously havn't been to America, I'd look like a straight up ******* wearing those and you can only wear chuck taylors so many times before looking like a poor hipster who can't afford a real pair of shoes.

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    woah pages of what kind of shoes to wear with jeans? asked by guys and not girls?????
    what is this world a coming to...
    answer? when you are a guy and you look around your room and figure out which pair of jeans are still clean enough to wear
    you pick em up and shake um a couple times and put em on
    now look around your mess of a room again...
    see that shoe? now can you find the other one? good
    wear those!

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FullofAlpha View Post
    you can only wear chuck taylors so many times before looking like a poor hipster who can't afford a real pair of shoes.
    strong insecurities about looking like a hipster.

Chucks for life nukka
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

LoraJR72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoraJR72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoraJR72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoraJR72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoraJR72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoraJR72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoraJR72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoraJR72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoraJR72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoraJR72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoraJR72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ClassickQC View Post
    Hands, eyes, smile, shirt.

In that order
    I tend to look at same things in exactly that order, too.
    Believe you can and you're halfway there. - Theodore Roosevelt

FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Keltron View Post

hipster capital of the world

Breebreerocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Breebreerocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Breebreerocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Breebreerocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Breebreerocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Breebreerocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Breebreerocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Breebreerocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Breebreerocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Breebreerocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Breebreerocks is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wouldn't expect most guys from the US to get skinny jeans.

You can spot your average American a mile away. Horrendous clothing. Many jeans and white aneaker crimes. Don't get it because clothing is so cheap there compared to Oz.

And you and wear skinny jeans and not be a hipster by looking like you wash, shave and don't have stupid fake glasses.

CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000)

You can spot your average American a mile away. Horrendous clothing. Many jeans and white aneaker crimes. Don't get it because clothing is so cheap there compared to Oz.

And you and wear skinny jeans and not be a hipster by looking like you wash, shave and don't have stupid fake glasses.
    Hahahahahaha. Skinny jeans. Wow, you say sneakers and jeans are a huge no no but then you say skinny jeans. The WORST fashion EVER created.

Brb 290lbs with huge ass squat quads in skinny jeans, um no. Not happening.

Australian's are just stupid.

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    woah pages of what kind of shoes to wear with jeans? asked by guys and not girls?????
    what is this world a coming to...
    answer? when you are a guy and you look around your room and figure out which pair of jeans are still clean enough to wear
    you pick em up and shake um a couple times and put em on
    now look around your mess of a room again...
    see that shoe? now can you find the other one? good
    wear those!
    ^this is my standard method of getting dressed for 90% of occasions. Grab clean jeans from dryer, if not available, grab the cleanest pair of jeans from the pile, trip over boot, go find other boot, success!

Chucks for life nukka
    Coming from a life long hipster...you're wearing a skin tight deep V right now aren't you?

Just screwin with you Kel...but you are aren't you?

No wonder you live in the red...MEN don't wear skinny jeans, boys do, trannies (girls trying to look like boys), and boys that wish they were girls...THEY wear skinny jeans. It has nothing to do with the price of clothing, it has to do with taste, style, and comfort. You will never find a real man wearing skinny jeans, it just doesn't happen...then again that could also go back to comfort. To satisfy my curiosity regarding the skinny jean craze I tried a pair on once and immediately realized that I'd finally found a garment that makes you feel like you've been kicked in the boys just by pulling them up! And trying to walk? I felt like I was in a lower body cast, moving was a nightmare and I could step out of the dressing room because I couldn't even get them pulled up all the way.
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

*Team Amazon - Commissioner of Amazon Abs*

Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    CoffeCanSlayer- just so you know, saying you wear Shox is not going to help your jeans w sneakers claim to an Australian. Here they are only worn buy drug dealers and people who steal things.

Jeans+sneakers= Jerry Seinfeld.

Saying that, first thing I look at is arms and posture- check out pics of the AFL and you'll see why. But then if you look and see they have chicken legs? No deal.
    lol @ jerry seinfeld reference.

Originally Posted by CoffeCanSlayer View Post
    Hahahahahaha. Skinny jeans. Wow, you say sneakers and jeans are a huge no no but then you say skinny jeans. The WORST fashion EVER created.

Brb 290lbs with huge ass squat quads in skinny jeans, um no. Not happening.

Australian's are just stupid.
    u seem to be mad....lettuce be reality @290 most clothes arent gonna fit you right so you might as well whatever the hell you want.

/thread for you
    n4l
    Rayaarito
    fappin
    r32gojirra

Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Arrow

Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    A smile and wink from a stranger is VERY sexy.

n4l
    Rayaarito
    fappin
    r32gojirra

CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Fozzy13 View Post
    u seem to be mad....lettuce be reality @290 most clothes arent gonna fit you right so you might as well whatever the hell you want.

/thread for you
    Your perception of my comments is not in my control, I can assure you that I am not mad. Just like wtf? Jeans and sneaks are a no no but then recommends skinny jeans? LMFAO wow.

And don't tell me when to stop posting. Not sure who you think you are.

themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

American guys are just not into clothing like guys from around the world that is why. Kills me to see people from other countries that make 40K a year wearing Hugo Boss. What a waste of your limited resources.
    Resident smart arse and grammar fool....instagram: heartandfitness

Open Heart Surgery on May 26, 2012. My life goal is to educate and inspire other heart patients. Medical study for new heart patient drugs to start in January 2013. If you have a family history of heart disease please get your blood tested ASAP and your kids. It could save their life.

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    oh the hell with clothes and shoes , If I had my way I'd wear a loincloth and walk barefoot all year around

**** fashion and **** clothes
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BrotherWolf View Post
    oh the hell with clothes and shoes , If I had my way I'd wear a loincloth and walk barefoot all year around

**** fashion and **** clothes
    Tried it one summer, ended up with cave burn on my back from sleeping on rocks and got stalked by a turkey vulture...
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

NJ77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NJ77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NJ77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NJ77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NJ77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NJ77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NJ77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NJ77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NJ77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NJ77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NJ77 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I forget, what kind of pants did Crocodile Dundee wear?
    Truly big guys don't have to flex

Originally Posted by CoffeCanSlayer View Post
    Your perception of my comments is not in my control, I can assure you that I am not mad. Just like wtf? Jeans and sneaks are a no no but then recommends skinny jeans? LMFAO wow.

And don't tell me when to stop posting. Not sure who you think you are.
    rofl....take the sand outta your vagina. You on that PMS time? Negged back
    n4l
    Rayaarito
    fappin
    r32gojirra

Hang on... Wasn't this about what chicks thought of what guys wear? Not guys bagging out what they think about what other guys wear? I always thought females were judgemental about what other women wear, but you guys are just as bad! Bitches all round...

And always thought Croc Dundee wore what looked a lot like leather chaps...

DimeRazorback is on a distinguished road. (+10) DimeRazorback is on a distinguished road. (+10) DimeRazorback is on a distinguished road. (+10) DimeRazorback is on a distinguished road. (+10) DimeRazorback is on a distinguished road. (+10) DimeRazorback is on a distinguished road. (+10) DimeRazorback is on a distinguished road. (+10) DimeRazorback is on a distinguished road. (+10) DimeRazorback is on a distinguished road. (+10) DimeRazorback is on a distinguished road. (+10) DimeRazorback is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by NJ77 View Post
    I forget, what kind of pants did Crocodile Dundee wear?
    Not sure if srs.

I forget, what kind of pants did Steve Urkel wear?

crosshookclinch is not very helpful. (-500) crosshookclinch is not very helpful. (-500) crosshookclinch is not very helpful. (-500) crosshookclinch is not very helpful. (-500) crosshookclinch is not very helpful. (-500) crosshookclinch is not very helpful. (-500) crosshookclinch is not very helpful. (-500) crosshookclinch is not very helpful. (-500) crosshookclinch is not very helpful. (-500) crosshookclinch is not very helpful. (-500) crosshookclinch is not very helpful. (-500)

Hang on... Wasn't this about what chicks thought of what guys wear? Not guys bagging out what they think about what other guys wear? I always thought females were judgemental about what other women wear, but you guys are just as bad! Bitches all round...

And always thought Croc Dundee wore what looked a lot like leather chaps...
    I'm pretty sure it was jeans and chaps. And of course men laugh at other "men" in skinny jeans, I chuckle whenever I see a dude in a dress or a deep V t-shirt, same difference.

Maybe living in the gay capital of the world has made me more accepting... There are a lot of men who love sequins in Sydney.

And thanks for posting my fat pics. Have come back to body building because I have put on 12 kgs in three years. Fat bitch who shouldn't wear a bikini and wouldn't out in public. But nothing more confronting than posting a near naked pic of yourself at your worst for inspiration to stay on track!

Maybe living in the gay capital of the world has made me more accepting... There are a lot of men who love sequins in Sydney.

And thanks for posting my fat pics. Have come back to body building because I have put on 12 kgs in three years. Fat bitch who shouldn't wear a bikini and wouldn't out in public. But nothing more confronting than posting a near naked pic of yourself at your worst for inspiration to stay on track!
    I've got no problem with gay men wearing whatever the hell they want to, I've got a buddy that does a drag show at a small club in Vegas, clothing and lifestyle choices will never impact our friendship. I have an issue when a "straight" guy wears skinny jeans, his sister's shirt, rocks an emo girl haircut, and then expects people to treat him like a man...every time I see one of those guys walking around trying to put on the tough guy front I get the urge to slap him to the floor. I can't fathom women looking at a guy dressed like a teenage girl and finding it attractive.

Don't stress about some coward bitch posting your pictures, we've all got a picture or ten up that we're not in love with, they're called progress pictures for a reason, one day you'll look back on that picture, flex your guns, and laugh.

Yet a fluffy MarshMallow Ma110W's Avatar
    Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm going to have to agree with guys-skinny-jeans-america. It's not attractive, and more than a bit disturbing. Then again, I don't exactly like skinny jeans myself, I only own a few pairs for my boots.

As for the original question I'm married and not out hunting for men, but I do have a job working with the public, so I see people all the time. I guess the first thing I notice really is their countenance. And then if they have any weird or out of place piercing or tattoo (Not that I can really judge someone on that.) Also, teeth.

simss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) simss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) simss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) simss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) simss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) simss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) simss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) simss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    smile.
    & eyebrows.
    hehe

paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FullofAlpha View Post
    What type of shoes should a man wear with jeans?
    Casual dress shoes look good and they are usually as comfortable as sneakers. Sneakers are alright too if you are looking for super casual.

paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000)

Chucks for life nukka
    Chucks look good with jeans or the suede sketchers. Gym sneakers look nerdy with jeans IMO.

themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by crosshookclinch View Post
    [
    Where is your pic brah?
    Resident smart arse and grammar fool....instagram: heartandfitness

Open Heart Surgery on May 26, 2012. My life goal is to educate and inspire other heart patients. Medical study for new heart patient drugs to start in January 2013. If you have a family history of heart disease please get your blood tested ASAP and your kids. It could save their life.

Originally Posted by paulett View Post
    Gym sneakers look nerdy with jeans IMO.
    Originally Posted by paulett View Post
    Sneakers are alright too if you are looking for super casual.
    You are all over the place.

This is the first I have ever heard of this being an issue or looking nerdy or weird. A fresh pair of shocks and some nice boot cut jeans with a T is very popular around here. Of course with a button up or polo, dress shoes or some boots are a must.

I guess you just have to dress for what you want, which is either a female or comfortability.