DjSfida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DjSfida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DjSfida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DjSfida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DjSfida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DjSfida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DjSfida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DjSfida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DjSfida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DjSfida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DjSfida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I am looking for something. Does it exist?

I originally had the idea of finding something with ginkgo biloba, yohimbe, genseng, tribulus, and green tea. But I doubt that exists. I really want to focus on the genseng and green tea and wouldn't mind the ginkgo either. I would prefer a pill form but powder is fine also. I don't need any ED effects, but the increased test boost would be nice along with more energy that is not from large amounts of caffeine.

If anyone knows of something like I am looking for please respond. I would prefer it be an all natural herbal supplement. Nothing genetically engineered or altered.

Thank you!
    ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ

DjSfida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DjSfida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DjSfida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DjSfida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DjSfida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DjSfida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DjSfida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DjSfida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DjSfida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DjSfida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DjSfida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I keep finding actual tea bags with green tea, ginseng, and ginkgo, but nothing in a pill form.
    ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ

Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Something wrong with buying them individually? I know that "NOW" brand has everything but the Yohimbe, and there's plenty of that around. All available right here at the store.

antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    dude, look up Controlled Labs' Blue Gene. Outstanding product and just what you're looking for, I believe. Just do a little research on any ingredients you're unaware of. They are all efficacious and easily looked up, imho. hope this helps.

EDIT: I see you want yohimbe, which I'm not a fan of. but you could also look at CL's other product, blue up, which I believe contains that ingredient.

I have found a website that will make capsules for me of ingredients. Do these measurements sound safe? Should I add more or less of something? 500mg Green tea extract. 350mg Korean Ginseng. 120mg Ginkgo.
    Last edited by DjSfida; 11-30-2011 at 12:00 AM.
    ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ

Originally Posted by Blackjack68 View Post
    Something wrong with buying them individually? I know that "NOW" brand has everything but the Yohimbe, and there's plenty of that around. All available right here at the store.
    Convenience mostly. Id rather remember to take one pill with it all then a bunch of them.
    ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ

Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DjSfida View Post
    I have found a website that will make capsules for me of ingredients. Do these measurements sound safe? Should I add more or less of something? 500mg Green tea extract. 450mg Korean Ginseng. 120mg Ginkgo.
    From a look at Now's pills, those levels sound safe. Your GTE is lower, Ginseng about the same, Ginko is twice what their pills are.

Would you pm me the the site that makes the capsules please?

Originally Posted by Blackjack68 View Post
    From a look at Now's pills, those levels sound safe. Your GTE is lower, Ginseng about the same, Ginko is twice what their pills are.

Would you pm me the the site that makes the capsules please?
    Yes I will. They are not cheap and I haven't looked into a cheaper manufacturer yet but sure.
    ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ

I think I am going to go with a formula of 80mg Ginkgo, 500mg Green Tea, and 150mg Ginseng. I might increase the dosages next order. Looks like it will be about $60 for 90 days. And more importantly only ONE PILL not 3 every time. Even though those dosages equal three servings a day.
    ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ

Sounds good, I checked out that custom supp site. Pretty cool. Good luck.