Thread: Weight lose

ManningEIRE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Weight lose

If i burn 1000 calories a day and eat less than 1000 calories while having zero carbs do i stand to lose a lot of weigh quickly

DoiLift has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DoiLift has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DoiLift has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DoiLift has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DoiLift has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DoiLift has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    do not do that to yourself, granted I lost 100 pounds off 1200 calories, but I was extremely overweight and burnt just about all my muscle mass. Now that I'm a normal weight, I now have to rebuild my metabolism before I do anything else, I suggest calculating your calorie intake and doing 500 below that and doing it right!

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sure.

You'll also become malnourished, most likely become skinny fat, have a slow metabolic rate, and be cold as fu*k all the time.

Sound like fun?

Aeshredded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aeshredded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aeshredded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aeshredded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aeshredded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aeshredded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aeshredded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aeshredded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aeshredded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Sure.

You'll also become malnourished, most likely become skinny fat, have a slow metabolic rate, and be cold as fu*k all the time.

Sound like fun?
    actually he would probably die
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total