Thread: Weight Gainer

crxspeedemon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Weight Gainer

Hello.
    I have PKU (Pheynlketornuria). Which is a metabolism disorder where I can only have approx. 500mg of Pheynlalinine a day. That means I can't really have any at all because the trace amount that shows up in the foods I eat adds up quick. I need to find a weight gainer that doesn't have any Pheynlalinine in it. If it does have Phe in it, it can't be no more than 50mg per serving. I was wondering if you could help me. I really need this because I am not very big and really need to gain weight before football or I'll end up getting hurt. Thanks
    Water is your friend :)
    ------------------------------------------------
    "It is time. The time to leave all your happiness outside this door. The time to bring in all your troubles, all your fear, and all your anger and harness them inside your soul. It is time to enter the war room. Time to put on a serious face and state of mind. Gentlemen,
    IT'S TIME TO LIFT!"

RM BiggaFigga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Any "regular" gainer won't work for you because all of them are based around whey protein, and whey has about 600mg per 20g of protein. Egg protein is even worse. Also, most of these products contain Aspartame, which contains phenylalanine, so these are a no-no. I think the only solution is special phenlalanine-free protein products, and then mix them with complex carbs and heathy fats to make your own weight gainer (see sticky on top of the page).

-RM
    "Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."
    - Henry Ford

irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000)
    look up ICE and Vendetta by xtreme formulations.

ICE is bcaa's with glutamine and histamine with some other vitamins+minerals.

Vendetta is a pre-workout protein mix containing only free-form EAA and carbs.

Those should help you out.
    Booyakasha