NirSad30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NirSad30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NirSad30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NirSad30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NirSad30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NirSad30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NirSad30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NirSad30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NirSad30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NirSad30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NirSad30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink a must Supp for people over 30

Hi, what do you think are the most importent supp for people how are over 30 ?

I use creatine, protein powder, omega 3 ,multivitamin and as pre workout I use hemo rage.

thanks.

dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I take glucosamine sulfate, Cod liver oil, a good multi, whey protein with added BCAA's, I've tried a few types of creatine but they didn't really do anything for me. To be honest though I've seen the best gains in both size and strenght just by eating a lot (3800-4000 cals a day). I've been thinking about using a pre workout for my low energy days but I haven't done that yet.
    Instagram - @dazlittle123

bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NirSad30 View Post
    Hi, what do you think are the most importent supp for people how are over 30 ?
    There is no one answer. Supplements supplement things your missing in your diet, but everybody's diet is different.
    Qualifying for long drive contest with 328 yard drive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKrGuFlqhaA

2017 Utah State Longest drive. This one went 328 and got me into finals
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx-_3HrZzI4

2017 Rockwell challenge. 325 yards
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeuB2rPMcBA

dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bigtallox View Post
    There is no one answer. Supplements supplement things your missing in your diet, but everybody's diet is different.
    I don't think he is looking for a definitive answer but more of a what do you think kinda question which is why he Phrased his original question as "What do you think are..."

I also read his pre-workout sup as Homo Rage which kinda made me chuckle!!!
    Instagram - @dazlittle123

paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The most important supplements IMO for people are:
    a) Multi - People rarely hit reasonable levels of vitamins/nutrients
    b) Fish oil - People do not get enough EPA/DHA in their diet (reduces the risk of heart attack, joint lubrication, reduces inflammation, etc.)
    c) Protein powder - Many find it difficult to get enough protein in their meal plans without this (either due to cost or portion quantity)

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't think I'd use a supplement that was a play on words of "hemorrhage".
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

**S U P E R B E A S T** Meatpants's Avatar
    Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bigtallox View Post
    Originally Posted by dazlittle View Post
    I don't think he is looking for a definitive answer but more of a what do you think kinda question which is why he Phrased his original question as "What do you think are..."

I also read his pre-workout sup as Homo Rage which kinda made me chuckle!!!

That's a great response BTO. Too many people are looking for sups to give them something that they are not going to find in a bottle. This is the rsult of an unknowing public that is looking for a magic pill, being duped by the sup companies.

I am not against sups. I believe there are some great additions one could add for added benefits. But without know exactley what your goals are, what your diet looks like, and other factors, the results would vary from person to person.
    To whom much is given, much is expected.

Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price.

**S U P E R B E A S T** Meatpants's Avatar
    Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post
    I don't think I'd use a supplement that was a play on words of "hemorrhage".
    Theres a really great new fat burner coming out called AIDs. Sounds like it is really going to work.
    To whom much is given, much is expected.

Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price.

AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    caffeine

Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Am I the only one that thinks this is kind of an odd question coming from a competitive bodybuilder?
    O35 5'8" Crew

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Old_swole View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks this is kind of an odd question coming from a competitive bodybuilder?
    Could be...maybe not coming from an Israeli, though.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post
    Could be...maybe not coming from an Israeli, though.
    Yes I thought there might be a language barrier going on...it just seems that the people he competes with or trains with might have more information on this subject than the average joe around here.
    O35 5'8" Crew

MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Protein, Carbs and Fats.
    The mind is the only limit. As long as the mind can envision something, you can do it.