View Poll Results: Dymatize iso-100 or Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard?

Voters
159. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dymatize iso-100.

108 67.92%
  • Optimum Nutrition 100% Gold Standard Whey.

51 32.08%
    CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Dymatize iso-100 vs. Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard.

Hi everyone I am new here so just trying to get into this site. It has been really good.

Anyways, recently I have been torn between two different protein brands. (The ones mentioned in title).

Firstly I am based in Australia so prices are higher and different to overseas. But help me decide.

Okay so the Dymatize iso-100 is a little more expensive, however, is it much better quality than the other?

Things I also have to consider is that the protein shake doesn't have too much lactose or I am off with the runs.

Which one do you recommend. Consider mainly the results of muscle from the product. Taste doesn't worry me too much.

Which product is better for muscle gain or just overall?

Registered User FitnessFreek101's Avatar
    FitnessFreek101 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessFreek101 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessFreek101 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessFreek101 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessFreek101 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessFreek101 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessFreek101 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessFreek101 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessFreek101 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessFreek101 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessFreek101 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I use ON and love it. But, I hven't tried the other one so my opinion probably isn't very unbiased lol.
    All The HGH Information You Ever Wanted!! http://21stcenturyhgh.com

CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by FitnessFreek101 View Post
    I use ON and love it. But, I hven't tried the other one so my opinion probably isn't very unbiased lol.
    Haha okay thanks for your advice I really just want to get heaps of opinions and see what people say.

diet = result 5,5% Bf nattyman1981's Avatar
    nattyman1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyman1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyman1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyman1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyman1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyman1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyman1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyman1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyman1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyman1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyman1981 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    srs?
    iso 100 ! no way
    "I Hate Damn Proprietary Blend"
    "Train Hard and Stay Natural"
    "The Key to Building Muscle ? Diets!!! Always > Supps "

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dymatize

Any other opinions?

trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Most people will be voting for ON because everyone uses it, but if money didn't matter ISO-100 is without a doubt a more high quality product. ISO-100 has among the cleanest profiles of proteins and Dymatize has isolated the protein from the fats and carbs for people pre-contest, or just looking to keep their calories in whole food sources. ISO-100 is top of the line stuff. And I personally use ON so you know I have no bias in favor of ISO. ISO is just a lot more expensive

chicken2good is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicken2good is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicken2good is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicken2good is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicken2good is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicken2good is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicken2good is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicken2good is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicken2good is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicken2good is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicken2good is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Iso-100 tastes better.
    I ENJOY LIFTING VERY HEAVY OBJECTS, AND REPEATING IT MULTIPLE TIMES. ITS VERY FUN AND A GOOD WAY TO STAY NOT UNHEALTHY.

Registered Cinephile HydroShake's Avatar
    HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000)
    iso 100 with a little bit of water is fcking delicious and has great mixability. ON whey is too bland and has a weird consistency when it's not fully dissolved.
    both quality products so i'm just going by taste.
    "If I hit my mom back I'd be dead" - Ronnie Coleman

R.I.P.
    Michael Jackson "King of Pop"
    Whitney Houston "GOAT"
    Donna Summer "Queen of Disco"
    Luther Vandross "The Real R&B King"

Soulpatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soulpatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soulpatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soulpatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soulpatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soulpatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soulpatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soulpatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soulpatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soulpatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soulpatch is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Iso-100 ftw

So your all saying that Dymatize iso-100 is better if you don't consider it money-wise?

The whole idea of no carbs and no fat really doesn't matter to me.

So would you recommend taking them twice a day since they only have 24g of protein each?

AlexEG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexEG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexEG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexEG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexEG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexEG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexEG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexEG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexEG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexEG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexEG is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ISO-100 all they way. Profile is way better, and it tastes better IMO. The price is almost the same too so...
    "Cock is longer than a hat worn by Dr. Seuss". Phife Dawg

snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i only have one thing to say.

Lysophosphatidylcholine. look it up.

Registered Cinephile HydroShake's Avatar
    HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    i only have one thing to say.

Lysophosphatidylcholine. look it up.
    my tub doesn't contain it. i think they got rid of it.
    "If I hit my mom back I'd be dead" - Ronnie Coleman

R.I.P.
    Michael Jackson "King of Pop"
    Whitney Houston "GOAT"
    Donna Summer "Queen of Disco"
    Luther Vandross "The Real R&B King"

Haha well thanks for the help guys. The poll is dead even so I can't use that to decide. However, most people who posted recommended Dymatize iso-100.

I guess if anyone else wants to throw in opinions go for it I will be listening/reading them all.

NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

NaturalSugarFTW? Why do you think Elite 7 - Dymatize is better than the above mentioned? It's more expensive than both.

rnewton4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnewton4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnewton4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnewton4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnewton4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnewton4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnewton4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnewton4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnewton4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnewton4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnewton4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Damnnn, was tossing up between these two a few days ago! Chose ON in the end, figured it probably tastes better.....

Might have been wrong! The ISO was only a few bucks extra too......

Don't worry haha I chose ON as well because it was $15 AUD cheaper. I heard iso-100 tastes better though.

aj2666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aj2666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aj2666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aj2666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aj2666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aj2666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aj2666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aj2666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aj2666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aj2666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aj2666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I actually got samples of both and even though I didn't prefer them over MyoFusion if I had to chose it would of been dymatize. I could stand the taste of ON. When you buy your next lot BB is now shipping some protein powder to Australia. Even with the postage it is so much cheaper then buying in Aus. I just got some xtand and MyoFushion cost me $65 where in Aus it would of cost me $120. You'll see the banner for it at the top or right side of the page.

Originally Posted by aj2666 View Post
    I actually got samples of both and even though I didn't prefer them over MyoFusion if I had to chose it would of been dymatize. I could stand the taste of ON. When you buy your next lot BB is now shipping some protein powder to Australia. Even with the postage it is so much cheaper then buying in Aus. I just got some xtand and MyoFushion cost me $65 where in Aus it would of cost me $120. You'll see the banner for it at the top or right side of the page.
    I would love to buy from this site but the shipping is very expensive. They should really use "DHL" for international shipping. But thanks for the help, the tips on taste is important to me because I can't stand a gross protein shake haha.

StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Protein is protein. You'll get the same results no matter which product you take.

However, as someone who has had both Dymatize and ON, I would go with Dymatize hands down. Most people on here are in agreement that Dymatize tastes much, much better than ON.

Iso-100 is great when you're cutting since you don't have to worry about all the extra carbs and fats. However, since it sounds like you don't care about the extra carbs and fats in your protein, you might want to go with their Elite Whey Protein Isolate instead. http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dym/elite.html

What's the difference? Iso-100 is purely whey isolate. The other has isolate as the first ingredient, but has some concentrate as well. Elite Whey Protein Isolate has a little bit more fat and carbs(but you don't seem to care about those) and also tastes a little better and is a little cheaper. Plus it's on sale right now if you buy the 5 pounder from bb.com you'll get a free BCAA product from Dymatize that's normally worth like 19$.

Is Elite cheaper than ON?

StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CuriousWorkout View Post
    Is Elite cheaper than ON?
    According to BB.com prices, it looks like the prices were jacked up again on Elite from .52 a serving to .60. It's still cheaper than ON, but only by .01.

Of course it can be found for a good deal cheaper on other websites.

I see... Do the prices ever go back down? It seems like everything always gets more expensive.

Myoguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Relax

Easy, if you wanna start gain muscle mass on, if you have muscle mass and want to get ripped iso 100 is better both are great!

bodeh66 is just really nice. (+1000) bodeh66 is just really nice. (+1000) bodeh66 is just really nice. (+1000) bodeh66 is just really nice. (+1000) bodeh66 is just really nice. (+1000) bodeh66 is just really nice. (+1000) bodeh66 is just really nice. (+1000) bodeh66 is just really nice. (+1000) bodeh66 is just really nice. (+1000) bodeh66 is just really nice. (+1000) bodeh66 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ISO-100 would be my choice. It has a cleaner profile.