Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    AlexeiLB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexeiLB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexeiLB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexeiLB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexeiLB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexeiLB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexeiLB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexeiLB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexeiLB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexeiLB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexeiLB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jovica93 View Post
    You can only gain so much muscle mass as a natural bb'er..

usually it goes something like

1rd year - 2 lbs a month or less (total 20-+5)

2th year- 1 lb or less a month (total 12 -+2)

3th year - 0.5 or less a month (total 6-+1)

4 years + not much noticeable difference on the scale ( possible 1 or so lbs every year)

All the people who bulk on more than 400 cals+ their maintenance are dreamers and are gaining fat too.

so an avarage person can add 40 or so lbs of MUSCLE mass onto their frame in 3 or 4 years.

so a 150 pound 6 footer who is at 12 % bf can be 190 or so lbs @ 10 % bf( ur bf goes down as u gain lean mass)

THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO SHOULD "BULK" ARE FOOTBALL PLAYERS OR POWERLIFTERS ECT
    Gained 30lb my first year, still gaining. I don't those numbers cant be accurate as everyone have different genetics.
    Sometimes you have to struggle to make yourself better.
    ()Balding Crew()

jovica93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jovica93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jovica93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jovica93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jovica93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jovica93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jovica93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jovica93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jovica93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jovica93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jovica93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by AlexeiLB View Post
    Gained 30lb my first year, still gaining. I don't those numbers cant be accurate as everyone have different genetics.
    yea ugained 30 lbs ? are you sure ? u gained fat too ! if u didnt u BF would have lowered...

AlexeiLB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexeiLB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexeiLB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexeiLB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexeiLB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexeiLB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexeiLB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexeiLB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexeiLB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexeiLB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlexeiLB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yea ugained 30 lbs ? are you sure ? u gained fat too ! if u didnt u BF would have lowered...
    Body fat when I started was higher, I went on a so called cut before summer. Just look at my progress pics and decide for your self. I am sure most of it is glycogen stores.
    So no did not gain any fat, just a little water weight during the winter. Actually go to post a picture section you will see lots of guys there who gained a lot of muscle mass.
    ()Balding Crew()

speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you realise dirty bulking means eating 'unhealthy' foods within a calorie limit.

not eating as much food as you want
    ++ Positive Crew ++

jovica93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jovica93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jovica93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jovica93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jovica93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jovica93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jovica93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jovica93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jovica93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jovica93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jovica93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by speakers4u View Post
    you realise dirty bulking means eating 'unhealthy' foods within a calorie limit.

not eating as much food as you want
    loll..

mwa mwa mwaawwawawa

The asian Sensasian TheAsianMan's Avatar
    TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There is no point in bulking if you are aiming for aesthetics, but it doesnt mean bulking is broscience brah
    "Funny story about azn, back in d2 i thought it was a clan. so when anyone had the name AZN or would say i'm azn i was like damn that clan is huge they have members everywhere" -spens

Body fat when I started was higher, I went on a so called cut before summer. Just look at my progress pics and decide for your self. I am sure most of it is glycogen stores.
    So no did not gain any fat, just a little water weight during the winter. Actually go to post a picture section you will see lots of guys there who gained a lot of muscle mass.
    well it isnt impossible.. for 1 yea but it also depends if u were under weight before.

i just lol at people who say " oh i gained 80 lbs in 2 months!" " oh yea ill just cut the fat ! its only 10 lbs !" ( ENDS UP HAVINT TO CUT 70 LBS TO GET BACK TO NORMAL)

Originally Posted by TheAsianMan View Post
    There is no point in bulking if you are aiming for aesthetics, but it doesnt mean bulking is broscience brah
    only people who should bulk is football players and powerlifters

well it isnt impossible.. for 1 yea but it also depends if u were under weight before.

i just lol at people who say " oh i gained 80 lbs in 2 months!" " oh yea ill just cut the fat ! its only 10 lbs !" ( ENDS UP HAVINT TO CUT 70 LBS TO GET BACK TO NORMAL)
    I think I was under weight, and I would laugh at people saying I gained 80lb in 2 months too. Even though I eat lean, I still call it bulking cause I gaining weight. What else should we call it?

Ohh and the bulking you mentioned has become known as dreamer bulk by BB users. After some kid who gained a lot, only gained fat.
    ()Balding Crew()

I think I was under weight, and I would laugh at people saying I gained 80lb in 2 months too. Even though I eat lean, I still call it bulking cause I gaining weight. What else should we call it?
    clean bulk.. u dont cut or bulk u jsut clena bulk, because if u do it properly the most youll need to do it 1 or 2 weeks of keto and then a carb up

GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)

Originally Posted by GetHugeBrah View Post
    whats that got to do with anything ?

i mean i know you are motivated by this guy.. but you gotta understand he was on grams of test and 30-40 ui of GH..

ntsureifserious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ntsureifserious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ntsureifserious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ntsureifserious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ntsureifserious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ntsureifserious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ntsureifserious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ntsureifserious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ntsureifserious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ntsureifserious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ntsureifserious is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    whats that got to do with anything ?

i mean i know you are motivated by this guy.. but you gotta understand he was on grams of test and 30-40 ui of GH..
    wow only test and gh?

clean bulk.. u dont cut or bulk u jsut clena bulk, because if u do it properly the most youll need to do it 1 or 2 weeks of keto and then a carb up
    You mean Ketogenic diet? That's exactly what I did, I stopped drinking my carb supplements, stopped eating pasta, drank lots of water and in about 4 weeks I was lean as fuk.

Ohh and I forgot to mention fasting, would go to bed and not eat for 12 hours. Not sure if that was the best method but it seamed to work just fine. Sh|t last time I mentioned Ketosis to someone in the nutrition section I got flamed.
    ()Balding Crew()

Originally Posted by ntsureifserious View Post
    wow only test and gh?
    okay he was on insulin, 5 or 6 various test compounds, various deuretics, narcotics, powerful thermogenic ect

justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Urine idiot OP.
    STFU AND LIFT...Tears get you sympathy, sweat will get you results.
    *God Bless*
    IG:justhime

You mean Ketogenic diet? That's exactly what I did, I stopped drinking my carb supplements, stopped eating pasta, drank lots of water and in about 4 weeks I was lean as fuk.
    yea pretty much, gets alot of glycogen out of you, and when u carb up the carbs rush into ur musclez andd cause the subcutaneous water to go into the muscle cell, makking u seem leaner

Originally Posted by justhime View Post
    Urine idiot OP.
    Nov 2007

5'8", 159 lbs

k bro

Yanis is just really nice. (+1000) Yanis is just really nice. (+1000) Yanis is just really nice. (+1000) Yanis is just really nice. (+1000) Yanis is just really nice. (+1000) Yanis is just really nice. (+1000) Yanis is just really nice. (+1000) Yanis is just really nice. (+1000) Yanis is just really nice. (+1000) Yanis is just really nice. (+1000) Yanis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thank you OP, will use that Info for future goals, after I do my dirty bulk this winter.

Originally Posted by Yanis View Post
    Thank you OP, will use that Info for future goals, after I do my dirty bulk this winter.
    lol kk

Vzn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vzn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vzn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vzn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vzn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vzn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vzn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vzn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vzn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vzn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vzn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The OP is definentely terrible at Photoshop.

yea pretty much, gets alot of glycogen out of you, and when u carb up the carbs rush into ur musclez andd cause the subcutaneous water to go into the muscle cell, makking u seem leaner
    Pretty much it, at that moment I looked much bigger than 175lb at least that's what others said. I even spoke to my brother about this who used to lift, he told me about those times they would carb up, drink plenty of fluids and then get rid of water weight under your skin.
    ()Balding Crew()

Pretty much it, at that moment I looked much bigger than 175lb at least that's what others said. I even spoke to my brother about this who used to lift, he told me about those times they would carb up, drink plenty of fluids and then get rid of water weight under your skin.
    yea pretty much, i can link you to an artice about it if u want.

zyzz and his mates do it before festivals and stuff

yea pretty much, i can link you to an artice about it if u want.

zyzz and his mates do it before festivals and stuff
    Yes, I would greatly appreciate the link. I don't know too much about it, just went off my brothers words.
    ()Balding Crew()

Yes, I would greatly appreciate the link. I don't know too much about it, just went off my brothers words.
    http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...dded_in_6_days

Sweet thanks man. LOL very true one day wake up, damn I am lean another day wake up holy **** what happened.
    ()Balding Crew()

SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I know you're wrong through first hand experience and i've never used gear in my entire life nor will I

oh, and please post my avi
    Civilize the mind but make savage the body

endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP is actually right. Gaining 5-6 pounds a month is not good. You might look bigger but it's all fat.

Finski is just really nice. (+1000) Finski is just really nice. (+1000) Finski is just really nice. (+1000) Finski is just really nice. (+1000) Finski is just really nice. (+1000) Finski is just really nice. (+1000) Finski is just really nice. (+1000) Finski is just really nice. (+1000) Finski is just really nice. (+1000) Finski is just really nice. (+1000) Finski is just really nice. (+1000)
    Obvious troll is .... a *******
    Armin Van Buuren <3

♪ MusicAddict ♫

I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies
    and hypothesis can't define how I be droppin
    these mockeries, lyrically perform armed robbery
    Flee with the lottery, possibly they spotted me

Originally Posted by SoSick View Post
    I know you're wrong through first hand experience

oh, and please post my avi
    oh did a freind of your gain 30 lbs in a month ;0 ?