Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Kevin Mattson ~ I Am A JUGGERNAUT!!!

Hi, My name is Kevin Mattson...And I Am A JUGGERNAUT!!!

I Am An Overwhelming Massive Relentless Advancing Force... A Person that Crushes everything in my path.
    Kevin Mattson ~ I Am A JUGGERNAUT 074.JPG
    I am a 44 year old Grandpa that Loves to Kick Life's Ass!!!
    We do not stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing...

Creating videos using Gravity Boots won me a chance to appear in a LionsGate, Grindstone w/ MovieSet.com MMA movie Beatdown.
    Inspired by my experience I was compelled to write my experimental story, The Story and Struggles of PAPA BEAR:
    http://www.********.com/pages/PAPA-BEAR/144144712291616
    I never try anything... I JUST DO IT!!!
    Kevin Mattson:
    http://www.********.com/Kevin.Mattson7
    PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY.
    Kevin Mattson ~ I Am A JUGGERNAUT 067.JPG
    I continue to express and relate real life hardships that I have been faced with and continue to go through. Writing incidents of the adversities, obstacles, and barriers that come across our path in life. I pour my HEART and SOUL into all that I do. Despite facing so much of my own afflictions. In which they Only Make ME Stronger!!! Not just Physically... but Mentally and Spiritually. Only to take my afflictions, and turn them around. And use them as Positive examples... To Help Inspire and Encourage Others. In return, the Inspiring lives of others Conquering their afflictions Help Inspire and Encourage me. Always remain Focused...
    Also, I have been able to Combine my Passion for Bodybuilding, Weight Training, Boxing, and Mixed Martial Arts, using my love for writing to post my Inspiring and encouraging stories, videos, and pictures through this Internet that I never thought I would do so much on.
    If you would have told me a few years ago that I would be doing all this on the Internet, I would have literally laughed... I actually would say, the Internet is a waste of my time! boy, I see now how blind and wrong I really was.
    Life is full of valuable lessons... if we open our hearts to see them ♥
    Kevin Mattson ~ I Am A JUGGERNAUT 176.JPG
    STRENGTH DOES NOT COME FROM WINNING. YOUR STRUGGLES DEVELOP YOUR STRENGTH. WHEN YOU OVERCOME HARDSHIPS, THAT IS STRENGTH!!!
    Kevin Mattson ~ I Am A JUGGERNAUT 159.JPG
    Excellence is not a destination; it is a continuous Journey that never ends

...Its Your Decision.

Respectfully,
    Kevin Mattson
    PAPA BEAR
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Kevin Mattson; 08-21-2011 at 12:54 PM. Reason: To Fix video URL & Images so people can view them ;)
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    #TeamBBcom INSPIRE ENCOURAGE MOTIVATE
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

JUGGERNAUT LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137405463&page=1

txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Excellent intro Kevin!!! Cant wait to see your blended WO style. Welcome to the Juggernaut nation my friend! Glad to see another +40 crew Juggernaut! What flavor did you order? The next 12 weeks are going to be EPIC!! Good luck!!!
    Last edited by txfirefighter05; 08-19-2011 at 10:46 PM. Reason: typo

Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by txfirefighter05 View Post
    Excellent intro Kevin!!! Cant wait to see your blended WO style. Welcome to the Juggernaut nation my friend! Glad to see another +40 crew another Juggernaut! What flavor did you order? The next 12 weeks are going to be EPIC!! Good luck!!!
    Thanks Brandon... I really appreciate the feedback! It is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance. Yea, I am Definitely looking forward to this Juggernaut Challenge! I Am conditioned to Training Hard. It is not only my Passion... It Is My Way Of Life

...Kevin
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome to the competition! There are a lot of great people in here willing to help out! Good luck!!
    Your training partner's name is pain. You start out trying to ignore him. Can't do it. You attempt to reason with him. No way. You try to strike a bargain. Hah. You plead. You say "Please stop, please go away. I promise never ever to do this again if you just leave me alone." But he won't. Pain only climbs off if you do. Then you're beaten. "

Follow my juggernaut log!! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144483541

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I can tell already you are going to be a force in this competition! Great to have you Kevin!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Originally Posted by jlarrance View Post
    Welcome to the competition! There are a lot of great people in here willing to help out! Good luck!!
    Hey Justin...Thanks! It is Great to be here! I Am looking forward to meeting a lot of Great Juggernaut People and Interacting with those that are willing to help each other out
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post

I can tell already you are going to be a force in this competition! Great to have you Kevin!
    Hey John... Thanks for the Awesome feedback, I really appreciate it! It is Great to be here, and Glad to know you too! Hey, Ya' know when I seen this Intro. for this Juggernaut Challenge... I was so Excited and could not wait to get started!!! I Love to be Challenged... I Am so looking forward to this Juggernaut Journey.
    A Journey of a Thousand Miles Begins with a Single Step

Oh yea, Hey I love how you put your link to your blog in your signature! Awesome Idea!!! I am gonna take note of that. An Excellent opportunity for people to get back to yer blog...Gotta Love It!!!

...Kevin
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wow, you've build a solid physique throughout the years. I can't wait to see how Juggernaut and your determination will transform you!
    Follow my juggernaut log @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135280071

Originally Posted by Pokarface View Post
    wow, you've build a solid physique throughout the years. I can't wait to see how Juggernaut and your determination will transform you!
    Hey Thanks Pokarface... I checked out your progress pics, Impressive work bro! Looking forward to the Awesome Juggernaut Challenge, posting some Unique Updates, and Feeding off of other Inspiring Juggernaut Journey's as well!!!

...Kevin
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the challenge!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Welcome to the challenge!
    Thanks Credz...It's Great to be here, and really Good to meet you too!

...Kevin
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

How do you make the video show up?

Hey John...How did you get my You Tube video to show up in the threads!? Did you copy and paste the embedded code, or type in the brackets and paste the url inbetween them...like this:

🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kevin Mattson View Post
    Hey John...How did you get my You Tube video to show up in the threads!? Did you copy and paste the embedded code, or type in the brackets and paste the url inbetween them...like this:

Hey Kevin!

Check this thread:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...3721461&page=1
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

***day ii***

Well, It is Day II of my Juggernaut Challenge... I Am Ready and Looking Forward To My Journey!!!

I have ordered my Juggernaut...***Crimson Punch*** and Infinite Labs 120 Liquid Capsules Oxidane X !!! ...I Patiently am awaiting It's arrival

As you will see, as I post in my blogs... I love to write, and I frequently use Inspiring quotes. They help me to stay Positive and Focused! I love creating videos too.

I Am a Highly Energized Self Motivated Individual!!! I Value my time...and I do not like to waste it!!! I really don't like First Impressions... You know the "type". They

are the Narrow Minded First Impression Labeling People. They label you based on what they see...not giving the time or effort to get to know a person for who they

really are on the Inside. ...Life is full of valuable lessons... if we open our hearts to see them ♥

I Am a Father of 3 Beautiful Children that are not so little anymore. They have grown up all too fast... My oldest daughter Crystal whom is 21, is a hard working Mom that has Graduated from Nursing School with Honors. She has a Beautiful daughter named Maddison. She is my Beautiful, Very Smart , and Intelligent 3 1/2 year old Granddaughter... Grandpas lil' Jumping Bean My son Jacob is 20 and has become a Fine Young Man with Solid Goals in his future. They have recently moved out on their own. My youngest daughter Rebecca is 17, soon to 18. She is also soon to be a very young Mother herself. I will be a Grandpa again, to bouncing baby boy Rebecca still has a solid head on her shoulders and has her goals in order. She is a very determined hard worker that has been earning her own money since she was a young teen. She is finishing her on line School work and will be graduating soon. I have been married for over 21 years, and with my wife a total of over 24 years!!! We have been through the Good...The Bad... and the Ugly. But having a Solid Foundation, my Strong Faith in God and Good Old Fashioned Family Moral Values has kept us together. My Beautiful wife Lisa is a very Strong Woman. She is a Postal Worker with Excellent work ethics with Sweet Nurturing Motherly Instincts. I was laid off from New Construction Plumbing back in 2007. Since then I have worked at various part time, side jobs, and doing what I can to help make ends meet. I take care of my Home and Family... my Granddaughter ever since she was born. I recently went back to School... after so many things happening to me. To tell ya' the truth...Bodybuilding.com was the best thing that ever happened to me! I write about this a lot throughout my experimental "PAPA BEAR" story. Seeing and watching the workout videos here on B.B.com Ignited an old burnt out flame that had been buried deep within my heart and soul. They gave me Inspiration to start making and creating my own... giving me an opportunity to rekindle my long lost passion for making and creating videos and films, that had been lost... But Never Forgotten ♥ I was able to Incorporate and combine into my Unusual and Unique videos my Love and Passion for Weight Training, Body Building, Boxing, and Mixed Martial Arts! I have collected weight equipment, and various workout equipment over the years, and have a nice set up in my basement. Where I have created most of my videos. With so many other things that has happened along my Journey... I was Inspired to back to School. I am attending Specs Howard of Media Arts. Where I am further learning and enhancing my skills. Well, I have to go and do my on line homework now. I Wish All of You to Exceed Well in Your Goals...and remember... Never Give Up Hope... Never Give Up!!!
    If you wonder who Inspires me... well it just is too hard to narrow it down to any one in particular. In return, the people that Overcome and Conquer their own adversities and trials Inspire and Encourage me!!!

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

NOTE: A LITTLE INFO. ON THIS VIDEO… I originally created this video December 30, 2009. When I had completed the download to my computer, I was disappointed to see that my footage came out all blurry and hazy! I was certainly frustrated but not defeated. I was challenged…I love being challenged, because to me it presents yet another opportunity to take a negative and turn it into something Positive!!!
    While editing, I started to explore the effects… I was Amazed and Instantaneously Intrigued with the results, that to me showed vividly my mental anguish along with My Intense Focus, Dedication, Determination, and Many Sacrifices that I have made along my Journey.
    I meticulously put together and chose this song to not only go along with my video, but to go along with my story…

Thought of the Day ~

A young couple moved into a new neighborhood
    The next morning while they were eating breakfast,
    The young woman saw her neighbor hanging the wash outside.
    'That laundry is not very clean,' she said.
    'She doesn't know how to wash correctly.
    Perhaps she needs better laundry soap.'

Her husband looked on, but remained silent.

Every time her neighbor would hang her wash to dry,
    The young woman would make the same comments.

About one month later, the woman was surprised to see a
    Nice clean wash on the line and said to her husband:

'Look, she has learned how to wash correctly.
    I wonder who taught her this.'

The husband said, 'I got up early this morning and
    Cleaned our windows.'

And so it is with life. What we see when watching others
    Depends on the purity of the window through which we look.

Have an Awesome weekend everybody!!!

Respectfully,
    Kevin Mattson
    PAPA BEAR
    Last edited by Kevin Mattson; 08-20-2011 at 12:49 PM. Reason: I would like to correct the video URL so that others may see it ;)
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome to the contest great back story and goals!

this is the only part you need for the youtube videos MUtPSZoFTH0
    On a mission

I am Juggernaut Blog http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136524801

Sweet...Hey, Thanks John!!! I got It now!!!
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Originally Posted by MrSimpson View Post
    Welcome to the contest great back story and goals!

this is the only part you need for the youtube videos MUtPSZoFTH0
    Thanks Karone... It really is Good to be here for sure!!! ...oh, and Thanks for the Info. on the URL code. I got it now

...Kevin
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How are you doing today Kevin? It's a pleasure to meet you! Thanks for sharing your story with us and letting us into your life a little bit. Seems like your hard work and dedication has paid off all throughout life and I can't wait to see some killer workouts going on in here!

It's nice to have another fellow MMA enthusiast and Michiganeer in the house! I moved to the U.P. of Michigan from Central PA several years ago, and this is a beautiful state!

I'm looking forward to your logging, teamwork, motivation and inspiration!

Oh! I thought this link would be handy for you as well: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/misc.php?do=bbcode It lists and explains all of the forum codes that you can use to edit font (size, color), and all of that good stuff. It's a nice reference to have bookmarked!
    --- Blankety Blank Blank ---

txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Very cool vid Kevin!! Man I hope you're having a good weekend and thanks for sharing about yourself! I have no doubt you'll be training hard!! Whats on the agenda?

Originally Posted by J_Dieter View Post
    How are you doing today Kevin? It's a pleasure to meet you! Thanks for sharing your story with us and letting us into your life a little bit. Seems like your hard work and dedication has paid off all throughout life and I can't wait to see some killer workouts going on in here!

It's nice to have another fellow MMA enthusiast and Michiganeer in the house! I moved to the U.P. of Michigan from Central PA several years ago, and this is a beautiful state!

I'm looking forward to your logging, teamwork, motivation and inspiration!

Oh! I thought this link would be handy for you as well: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/misc.php?do=bbcode It lists and explains all of the forum codes that you can use to edit font (size, color), and all of that good stuff. It's a nice reference to have bookmarked!
    Hey Justin... Thanks very much for the link on the codes, I booked marked it right away, lol. I really appreciate it bro! Anyway, Great to hear your a fellow Michigander as well. I was born in Detroit, and have grew up in and around the Metro Detroit area all my life! Although I am no stranger to the U.P. Heh !!! Most all my relatives live up there. I used to spend almost the whole Summer up there when I was a kid. It is a Gorgeous Copper Country for sure!!!

I am also looking forward to following your progress as well!!!

chatatcha later bro!
    ...Kevin
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Very cool vid Kevin!! Man I hope you're having a good weekend and thanks for sharing about yourself! I have no doubt you'll be training hard!! Whats on the agenda?
    Hey Brandon... Thanks. ...Well, I will be hitting my legs Hard!!! Attempting to GROW and Give them a little more SIZE It will be a Definite Challenge for me! I will

probably write about it in a latter post. I will be also attacking other weaker areas in an attempt to Define and Chisel and Pack on a little more LEAN MUSCLE MASS!!!

I will post and keep updated as time allows to do so. My Granddaughter is away at her Daddy's home for the weekend. So I have been busy completing homework!

There is so much to learn... It is very time consuming However, I Always find time for my workouts! Weather it is early in the morning, afternoon, or evenings...

There has been times that I have Incorporated my workout into the Midnight hours... Although this may be considered Impracticable and not good practice by

others. It is my Routine that I have learned to live by... After all, It is my Passion... I Live It, I Breath It... It Is My Way Of Life!!!

Have an Awesome weekend Brandon... Keep Hittin' that Iron... and Eatin' them Chains !!!

...Kevin
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey Papa Bear. Welcome to the challenge. Seems like you will fit right in. I have to tell you. You have quite large shoes to fill. The 40+ crew has seemed to DOMINATE this challenge. So lets see what you got, if you can hang with us!!!
    All men dream but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible. T.E. Lawrence

Don't click on my youtube channel!!
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/kmmaupin?feature=mhee[/url]

gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome! Nice intro. I look forward to seeing your workouts. I'm a trainer and I just started working with an amateur boxer getting ready to go pro. I've been getting into some boxing training myself to understand it better. I will probably have some questions for you.
    I am Juggernaut log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=722398611

http://groups.bodybuilding.com/i_am_juggernaut

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey Kevin,

Welcome to the Juggernaut nation!

I think you will love the crimson punch! Orange is great too for a change. Not many take the Oxidane, except right before a contest to shed the last bit of excess water. Curious as o how it will work on you. Welcome!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Originally Posted by kmmaupin View Post
    Hey Papa Bear. Welcome to the challenge. Seems like you will fit right in. I have to tell you. You have quite large shoes to fill. The 40+ crew has seemed to DOMINATE this challenge. So lets see what you got, if you can hang with us!!!
    Thanks, and it's Great to be here, and I look forward to my Journey! Yea, I usually like "Hangin' Around" in my Gym lol. My shoes have NO Limits!!!

...Kevin
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Originally Posted by gregcorso View Post
    Welcome! Nice intro. I look forward to seeing your workouts. I'm a trainer and I just started working with an amateur boxer getting ready to go pro. I've been getting into some boxing training myself to understand it better. I will probably have some questions for you.
    Hey Greg...Thanks for the feedback on my blog post. I really appreciate it. I look forward to following your progress as well. Hey, Awesome avi pic bro!
    ...Kevin
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    Hey Kevin,

Welcome to the Juggernaut nation!

I think you will love the crimson punch! Orange is great too for a change. Not many take the Oxidane, except right before a contest to shed the last bit of excess water. Curious as o how it will work on you. Welcome!
    Hey Keith... Thanks for the feedback. I can't wait to try the Crimson Punch! Anyway, looking forward to following your progress as well. ...Kevin
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Checking in tonight Kevin. What's up this weekend? Happy lifting!!

zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome man!!!! Great start to your log!!! Subd and repd!!! Kill it!!!
    Who that??

Checking in tonight Kevin. What's up this weekend? Happy lifting!!
    Hey Brandon... A little R&R ...Have an Awesome weekend bro!!!
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson