Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    specone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) specone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) specone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) specone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) specone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) specone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) specone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) specone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) specone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) specone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) specone has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Tell us some stories of wierd sh*t she does OP

goestyou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goestyou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goestyou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goestyou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goestyou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goestyou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goestyou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goestyou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goestyou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goestyou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goestyou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by House722 View Post
    OP, we need more info. How long have you been dating? What about her behavior, specifically, bothers you? If you never found out about the Asberger's, what were you planning on doing about the problem behaviors anyway? Because seriously, if you were going to continue dating her with her awkward behavior and the *only* thing that has changed was the "diagnosis", that's messed up brah.
    been dating for 5 months, but known her for longer, and about her behaviour, like many people have said, and i've said it before, shes just socially awkward, like shes different, like chestbrah or something before he started lifting, i dont know how to describe it man. At first i thought " lol she's awkward in a cute and honest way" an now i realise she is like this only because she has asperger's syndrome, which really made me think about the past and why she is the way she is

Originally Posted by specone View Post
    Tell us some stories of wierd sh*t she does OP
    made me lol, she's just socially awkward, nothing that ppl wouldn't do, but i read that asperger's on girls are much more mild than it is on guys
    Last edited by goestyou3; 08-12-2011 at 06:11 AM.

goestyou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goestyou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goestyou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goestyou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goestyou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goestyou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goestyou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goestyou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goestyou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goestyou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goestyou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pandaraper View Post
    lmao thats a perfect philosophy. put in zero work and expect to get what you want. unsubbed from thread and on ignore...
    just asking for you to help out of goodwill, what work do you want me to put in

TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sounds like this is more of a big deal for you than for her, sounds like she doesn't let it get in the way of putting herself out there and meeting new people like yourself and such, don't be a **** OP, if you like her, which I assume you do as you're going out with her, then stay with her. If you're more socially awkward than she is and care what some other *******s think of you because you're dating a girl with what sounds like a mild form of Aspergers, then dump her and be forever a ****

I would tell you to read the book The Curious Incident of The Dog in The Night-time, but it doesn't seem very relevant to be honest.

Originally Posted by TheSlip View Post
    Sounds like this is more of a big deal for you than for her, sounds like she doesn't let it get in the way of putting herself out there and meeting new people like yourself and such, don't be a **** OP, if you like her, which I assume you do as you're going out with her, then stay with her. If you're more socially awkward than she is and care what some other *******s think of you because you're dating a girl with what sounds like a mild form of Aspergers, then dump her and be forever a ****

I would tell you to read the book The Curious Incident of The Dog in The Night-time, but it doesn't seem very relevant to be honest.
    thnx for the input and of course this is more of a big deal for me, i don't have to live with it for the rest of my existence, but she does, but i'll say it again, her "uniqueness" did draw me to her, but it wasn't her that was unique, it was the asperger's, so thats the real problem, im looking at it from a long term perspective here

Incensed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incensed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incensed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incensed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incensed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incensed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incensed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incensed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incensed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incensed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incensed will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Negged OP. You liked her before you found this out, how the **** does it change anything

kriya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kriya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kriya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kriya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kriya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kriya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kriya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kriya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kriya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kriya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kriya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    *pretty crazy how the label shifts your entire perspective. i'm into quirky girls too i guess and if it turned out to be because of aspurgers, it really would kill the fukkin magic. OP, your girlfriend a girl version of this guy?
    In shallow men the fish of little thoughts cause much commotion. In oceanic minds the whales of inspiration make hardly a ruffle. - swami sri yukteswar

Originally Posted by kriya View Post
    *pretty crazy how the label shifts your entire perspective. i'm into quirky girls too i guess and if it turned out to be because of aspurgers, it really would kill the fukkin magic. OP, your girlfriend a girl version of this guy?
    errr no man wtf, shes just really socially awkward, i don't know how to describe socially awkward, i thought most to misc knows what being socially awkward entails, its like chestbrah, when he was still using his old account

Slie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You met her, you liked her, you spent a lot of time with her and stayed with her, still liked her, then found out there is a medical label for her quality that you liked initially but now you don't want to be with her because of that?

Makes sense. What if it was called the happy syndrome instead, or she never told you, would you stay with her?

Originally Posted by Slie View Post
    You met her, you liked her, you spent a lot of time with her and stayed with her, still liked her, then found out there is a medical label for her quality that you liked initially but now you don't want to be with her because of that?

Makes sense. What if it was called the happy syndrome instead, or she never told you, would you stay with her?
    yea ofc, but the reality is she has it and all that quirky stuff she had going on isn't her, its the asperger's. I mean im sure that there are other girls out there like her WITHOUT the package of having asperger's

TkHomie is a name known to all. (+5000) TkHomie is a name known to all. (+5000) TkHomie is a name known to all. (+5000) TkHomie is a name known to all. (+5000) TkHomie is a name known to all. (+5000) TkHomie is a name known to all. (+5000) TkHomie is a name known to all. (+5000) TkHomie is a name known to all. (+5000) TkHomie is a name known to all. (+5000) TkHomie is a name known to all. (+5000) TkHomie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Have you ever seen her do something in a repetitive motion out of the ordinary? I use to rock back and forward all the time when I was a child - into teens. (aspie myself).

YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    does she pick her nose in front of you?
    ----------------------
    ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆
    je me souviens

Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    how does it feel to be trolled by a girl? it also turned you into a beta , if you already weren't one

Silmarillion is just really nice. (+1000) Silmarillion is just really nice. (+1000) Silmarillion is just really nice. (+1000) Silmarillion is just really nice. (+1000) Silmarillion is just really nice. (+1000) Silmarillion is just really nice. (+1000) Silmarillion is just really nice. (+1000) Silmarillion is just really nice. (+1000) Silmarillion is just really nice. (+1000) Silmarillion is just really nice. (+1000) Silmarillion is just really nice. (+1000)
    So let's say out of all the variables your relationship consists of only her label "Asperger" is enough of a change for you to leave her? How about you find out for yourself whether you guys match. A diagnosis without consequences or change isn't really meaningful to you. Except now you know where some of her inadequacies stem from.
    reps 4 life: Gif_brah

Ramza86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ramza86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ramza86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ramza86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ramza86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ramza86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ramza86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ramza86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ramza86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ramza86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ramza86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    this dude has asphberger or whatever its called.

zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey OP, i studied this stuff in a brain class I took lol and i know people in real life with it so I guess I can tell you some things..

As they grow older they get better and since you've held a relationship with this girl and the only thing you've stated is she's socially awkward then she'll pretty much live a normal lifestyle brah but be prepared to face more awkward situations and it'll probably piss you off (like literally make you rage) when she doesn't want to do something but it's part of the disorder. Another thing you might have missed (only some do this as well) is that she'll follow a certain schedule and do things in a repetitive manner.

Again OP like I said for the most part AS only plays a huge role to children, as they grow they pretty much become normal brah

Oh one other thing i'll mention is AS is genetic sooooooooooooooooooo if in some crazy situation your condom breaks and this girl becomes pregnant with your child, good luck with raising a child with AS (I can tell you from experience that they are annoying and extremely difficult as **** lol)

Ask me anything else you wanna know brah ^_^

bigboi2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboi2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboi2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboi2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboi2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboi2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboi2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboi2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboi2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboi2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboi2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    x 1000000!

FREAKING BOTOX GETTING , LIP INJECTING DEBUTANTES CAN ALL DIE!
    Originally Posted by 002 View Post
    Sounds like a positive thing for a female. I'd rather have a girl with Asperger's than a vapid, vacuous, gossiping, club slut.

KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by goestyou3 View Post
    k go. ( no pics due to misc detectives, this is why we can't have nice things )

myanusisready.jpg
    How does it feel banging a retard?

Registered User One Badass Mofo's Avatar
    One Badass Mofo is just really nice. (+1000) One Badass Mofo is just really nice. (+1000) One Badass Mofo is just really nice. (+1000) One Badass Mofo is just really nice. (+1000) One Badass Mofo is just really nice. (+1000) One Badass Mofo is just really nice. (+1000) One Badass Mofo is just really nice. (+1000) One Badass Mofo is just really nice. (+1000) One Badass Mofo is just really nice. (+1000) One Badass Mofo is just really nice. (+1000) One Badass Mofo is just really nice. (+1000)
    having an aspergers friend, let alone gf, is hard as phuck. They are more trouble than they are worth (srs)
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

heykiddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heykiddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heykiddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heykiddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heykiddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heykiddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heykiddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heykiddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heykiddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heykiddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heykiddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 002 View Post
    Sounds like a positive thing for a female. I'd rather have a girl with Asperger's than a vapid, vacuous, gossiping, club slut.
    Giggity!

OP, perhaps suggest your girlfriend (or you, if you stick around) look into alternative medicine. Even conventional medicine recognizes that alternative approaches lead the way in dealing with autoimmune/behavioral issues (and anything you would discover about autism, btw, would apply to aspergers). Very often the issue is as simple as severe food allergies, which can do damage people do not realize. (A famous example is Jenny McCarthy's son with autism, she tried every conventional approach around the world, and nothing. Once she discovered his food allergies (gluten is always one of them), he was, essentially, "healed").

Also, sometimes the culprit can be a condition known as Pyroluria.

Here are some places place to start, if you are open/care to.

http://www.rxalternativemedicine.com...es/autism.html

http://www.kryptopyrrole.com/
    (..and if you don't know what I'm talking about, it's probably a reference..)

PM for OF link

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's a fake syndrome so people can excuse non proper behavior. It's a bs diagnosis. She can learn proper social behavior after a while. She has to actually try to learn emotions and actions that come naturally to normal people.

I have it, it just took a while to understand how normal people work. I was not able to understand jokes; now people tell me I am funny all the time. Tell her to grow up and if she starts acting mean tell her she is being mean, she can and will learn.
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this "detective excuse" is pathetic. screen cap your pictures, then there is nothing anyone can do.

detectives work because retards leave exif data, names, faces, etc,. and other clues. remove that ****, no ****ing problem

Originally Posted by metroins View Post
    It's a fake syndrome so people can excuse non proper behavior. It's a bs diagnosis. She can learn proper social behavior after a while. She has to actually try to learn emotions and actions that come naturally to normal people.

I have it, it just took a while to understand how normal people work. I was not able to understand jokes; now people tell me I am funny all the time. Tell her to grow up and if she starts acting mean tell her she is being mean, she can and will learn.
    this is largely true. i'm neurotypical, but on the edge. i have to work hard to mimic normal behavior sometimes, but i'm willing to work. plenty of neurotypical people are *******s because they are unwilling to work, it's in general a ****ty excuse to be an *******.

ab931 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab931 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab931 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab931 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab931 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab931 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab931 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab931 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab931 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab931 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab931 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by metroins View Post

Then you never had it.

I have been diagnosed with it and it's ****ing horrible. Social awkwardness is just the beginning, the only good thing about having it for me has been being very knowledgable in every subject I get interested in. I had finished with all high school maths exams by the time I was 13.

@OP, don't question her about it. I used to hate it when someone asked me why I was so quiet in class

NulliSecunda is on a distinguished road. (+10) NulliSecunda is on a distinguished road. (+10) NulliSecunda is on a distinguished road. (+10) NulliSecunda is on a distinguished road. (+10) NulliSecunda is on a distinguished road. (+10) NulliSecunda is on a distinguished road. (+10) NulliSecunda is on a distinguished road. (+10) NulliSecunda is on a distinguished road. (+10) NulliSecunda is on a distinguished road. (+10) NulliSecunda is on a distinguished road. (+10) NulliSecunda is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    stay strong and look the the positives in ur relationship brah
    R.I.P. Son of Zeus, Brother of Hercules, Father of Aesthetics. Vitae Brevitate Parva

heykiddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heykiddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heykiddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heykiddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heykiddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heykiddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heykiddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heykiddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heykiddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heykiddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heykiddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ab931 View Post
    Then you never had it.

I have been diagnosed with it and it's ****ing horrible. Social awkwardness is just the beginning, the only good thing about having it for me has been being very knowledgable in every subject I get interested in. I had finished with all high school maths exams by the time I was 13.

@OP, don't question her about it. I used to hate it when someone asked me why I was so quiet in class
    Not necessarily true that he "didn't have it" (although nobody really "has it", it's just a name for a set of symptoms they couldn't "treat", and the symptoms are often identical to someone with known severe allergies). Plus, there are degrees of severity (as with autism) and it is often much harder on a kid. If not too severe, one can "grow out of it", learn to manage it as they get older, out-will it. (Though ideally it would be best to figure out why one is experiencing these symptoms and do something about it.)
    (..and if you don't know what I'm talking about, it's probably a reference..)

PM for OF link

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Then you never had it.

Ignoring your false sense of intelligence everybody thinks they have including me with my 154 iq....Aspergers people learn to cope with social situations as they get older; I assume you are young, when you hit 25+ and work people don't put up with your ****. You learn to deal with them pleasantly, the only thing is I still don't understand why people act that way, I just don't make myself awkward. Nod and smile.
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP is a scumbag (no wk, yes human)
    Last edited by TheJoshuaa; 08-12-2011 at 07:48 AM.
    I will be the best

wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Then you never had it.

don't make excuses i'm awkward as ****, i'm prone to say stupid and uncalled for things, i usually just stay quiet and people get mad i don't speak more, etc., etc.

eventually when you get old, and after you work at it, you stop giving a ****. use your gifts man. i'm obsessive about quite a few subjects, i make the most of it. i play up how i'm awkward, since i'm awkward anyways, and people don't give a ****, i'm just "that guy".

it all works out, and i wouldn't change a damn thing.

that movie Adam basically has that message too. it takes for ever to learn how to ape behavior, so just put your time in. there is nothing wrong with a lot of failure, that's a good way to learn!

bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    could be worse, she could have aids

batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    she has dat ass.....burgers