ItsBoone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

300 Workout (Oops I said it)

I know there's other Posts about This whole 300 workout thing, but none of them are in comparison to the one I'm about to bring up.

So I was sitting here on My couch today thinking.

I'm Not into Body building or having arms so big I can't wipe My own ass.

I was thinking, Maybe I could take This routine(I KNOW it isn't an Everyday thing and that it was used as a Graduation Workout for the Actors)

But what if I took the Routine and did it three times a week, What I want is to have better Endurance, A Stronger Core/Abs and Some weight Lifting out of it, I've been scrawny most my life and out of shape.

So what if I took the Routine and Added some extra Work outs on it, Like DB Curls.

Basically taking the routine and turning it into a complete Body work out.

Like people Who do the Same work out Everyday they go into the Gym, like Chest/Back Legs and Arms on the same day every day the go into the Gym.

Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Diet First.
    Routine Second.

At 5'9 125 is definitely underweight.

Originally Posted by Fims View Post
    Diet First.
    Routine Second.

At 5'9 125 is definitely underweight.
    Lol Yeah, Like I said I've been Scrawny most My life, I've got a pretty good Diet I've got going, I was just wanting people opinions on the Routine Modification.

Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Check the beginner workout threads that are stickied at the top of this forum. OR the find a plan system at the top devises a diet + workout for you. But if you haven't really lifted before or had prior experience, the beginner thread will be your best bet.

Originally Posted by Fims View Post
    Check the beginner workout threads that are stickied at the top of this forum. OR the find a plan system at the top devises a diet + workout for you. But if you haven't really lifted before or had prior experience, the beginner thread will be your best bet.
    I've had plenty of experience with lifting, My CURRENT Status is actually not the same as it is on My Account, I no longer weigh 125 I've put on a good 15 pounds.

But I think the point I'm trying to make that Your not understanding is I don't want to JUST lift weights, I want to take something that no one calls a "Workout" And turn into something that could work wonders if You turned it into a 3 day a week workout with some added Work outs.

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    These low-weight no-rest routines are great for cardio and losing weight but that may not be your goal right now.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

devinfrawley will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinfrawley will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinfrawley will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinfrawley will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinfrawley will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinfrawley will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinfrawley will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinfrawley will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinfrawley will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinfrawley will become famous soon enough. (+50) devinfrawley will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ItsBoone View Post
    I've had plenty of experience with lifting, My CURRENT Status is actually not the same as it is on My Account, I no longer weigh 125 I've put on a good 15 pounds.

But I think the point I'm trying to make that Your not understanding is I don't want to JUST lift weights, I want to take something that no one calls a "Workout" And turn into something that could work wonders if You turned it into a 3 day a week workout with some added Work outs.
    Why? If you don't want to be skinny then eats lots and do a routine that works (see the stickies). If you want to arse around trying to make your own routine on what I persume is limited experience, then good luck but I doubt you'll get anywhere fast. Sorry for being harsh
    Go Heavy or Go Home

tagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) tagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) tagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) tagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) tagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) tagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) tagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) tagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) tagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) tagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) tagger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ItsBoone View Post
    I know there's other Posts about This whole 300 workout thing, but none of them are in comparison to the one I'm about to bring up.

So I was sitting here on My couch today thinking.

I'm Not into Body building or having arms so big I can't wipe My own ass.

I was thinking, Maybe I could take This routine(I KNOW it isn't an Everyday thing and that it was used as a Graduation Workout for the Actors)

But what if I took the Routine and did it three times a week, What I want is to have better Endurance, A Stronger Core/Abs and Some weight Lifting out of it, I've been scrawny most my life and out of shape.

So what if I took the Routine and Added some extra Work outs on it, Like DB Curls.

Basically taking the routine and turning it into a complete Body work out.

Like people Who do the Same work out Everyday they go into the Gym, like Chest/Back Legs and Arms on the same day every day the go into the Gym.
    How about you read the stickies and use a complete body work out. These things already exist. And they've been shown to work.

It's better than taking some random over-hyped fitness test, throwing in curls and calling it a program. (although if you don't want big arms and you're not into bodybuilding I don't know why you'd do curls in the first place).
    Thankful that my bi's are small and humble so you don't confuse them with mountains

BlakeHendi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlakeHendi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlakeHendi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlakeHendi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlakeHendi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlakeHendi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I feel like doing the 300 workout three times a week might be over training, why can't you do low reps of deadlifts? Or light squats? Or light bench? If I were you I'd be strafing to become 160bw and lift heavy and eat tons and no you won't get big 20 inch arms quickly nor will you be muscle bound so you won't be able to whip your booty.

There's a reason why it's called the 300 workout and not the 300 program.