slimsaaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Cardio 2x a day... Is it ok to do?

I truly need to gain mass but can't afford a gym membership at this moment, probably soon, and also I'm HIGHLY out of shape. I'm doing Tony Horton's training stuff just to get my heart and lungs awake and in shape (on my 2nd day).

I'm eating great, no fast food. Sticking to lean chicken, tuna, peanut butter, rice milk, some brown rice, fruits, some veggies, a good multi vitamin.

Would cardio at 10am then cardio at about 8pm do anything unhealthy for my body?
    Would it affect my sleep? So far, sleep is ok, but just curious.
    Gotta gain some weight!!

Also I'm realllllly hungry all the time, even after a decent sized meal. I started eating at least 6 times a day.
    Gotta gain some weight!!

illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There's no reason to do cardio 2x a day, it's not going to make up for your lack of a gym space.

Try eating smaller bigger meals and see if you have better satiety.

Darrell05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darrell05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darrell05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darrell05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darrell05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darrell05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darrell05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darrell05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darrell05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darrell05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darrell05 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    cardio 2x a day is great. but dont over work or youll be sore and want to stop doing cardio for a couple days..

Lelaki Bangunan Seksi LengthyLifter's Avatar
    LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What are you hoping to gain from cardio at that volume? You say you need mass and your sig says you "Gotta gain some weight!"

Smaller bigger meals?
    Gotta gain some weight!!

LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by slimsaaron View Post
    Smaller bigger meals?
    It's the latest diet craze. You haven't heard of smaller bigger meals? They're small enough to help you lose weight while simultaneously being big enough to keep you satisfied.

Care to add 2 or 3 examples?
    Gotta gain some weight!!

Originally Posted by slimsaaron View Post
    Care to add 2 or 3 examples?
    I'm only beginning to learn about this technique myself. I haven't finished the FAQ yet so I can't really explain it.

chud50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chud50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chud50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chud50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chud50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chud50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chud50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chud50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chud50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chud50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chud50 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    cardio won't increase mass. lol
    you're less than a drop in all the oceans, and god is laughing at your problems.

Wink :)

Originally Posted by chud50 View Post
    I know, I know. I'm gonna do 2 weeks of Cardio just to get my heart and lungs going. I can barely do 20 minutes of anything... so sad. After 2-3 weeks I'll hit the gym!
    Gotta gain some weight!!

johnross456 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnross456 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnross456 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnross456 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnross456 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnross456 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnross456 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnross456 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnross456 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnross456 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnross456 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by chud50 View Post
    That's probably the most impressive before and after photo I've seen.

hopefulll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hopefulll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hopefulll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hopefulll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hopefulll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hopefulll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hopefulll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hopefulll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hopefulll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hopefulll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hopefulll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow, yeah huge change