Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    MediaDeit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MediaDeit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MediaDeit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MediaDeit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MediaDeit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MediaDeit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MediaDeit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MediaDeit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MediaDeit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MediaDeit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MediaDeit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The GOP Plan to Save $40 Billion: Dig Into Students' Pockets

http://www.good.is/post/the-gop-plan...dents-pockets/

The debt ceiling talks rage on with lawmakers considering countless proposals, from President Obama's staggering "grand bargain" to Sen. Mitch McConnell's plan that would raise the debt ceiling in three increments (and leave room for plenty of political posturing). These talks have also made it quite clear which lawmakers are out to protect the rich at all costs possible. Consider House majority leader Eric Cantor's proposal from yesterday on how to make $40 billion over 10 years: By getting students to pay interest on their loans before they graduate, rather than being able to wait until they get their degrees.

This is a guy who has made it incredibly clear that "anything having to do with increasing taxes or raising tax rates" is off the table. The GOP has also balked at cutting the $500 billion we allot each year for military spending. Of course, students getting financial aid, who will already graduate with an average of $24,000 in debt and are often paying their own ways through school, are completely fair game. What kind of twisted logic is this?

President Obama reportedly replied, "I'm not going to do that...I’m not going to take money from old people and screw students." But don't get too excited about that defense, as the president is all too willing to put an insane amount of funding, including a plethora of government programs, on the chopping block in exchange for raising revenues.

It's not breaking news that fiscal conservatives are happy to break down the welfare state in order to protect the rich, but placing the burden on students is a whole other level of shortsighted selfishness. It puts in stark relief just how important investing in young people's future is to Cantor and anyone else who would support his proposal. If this makes you angry, please make sure lawmakers know exactly where you stand.
    It is sort of ridiculous considering it wouldn't be feasible for many students, as a full-time architecture student I have to work two jobs in the industry and barely survive as I am independent.... this would literally kill me, my expenses on supplies for school alone can range into the hundreds of dollars a week for plots, materials, 3d prints etc...

Methodological Naturalism tk217's Avatar
    tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MediaDeit View Post

It is sort of ridiculous considering it wouldn't be feasible for many students, as a full-time architecture student I have to work two jobs in the industry and barely survive as I am independent.... this would literally kill me, my expenses on supplies for school alone can range into the hundreds of dollars a week for plots, materials, 3d prints etc...
    This is probably the worst group to attack Cantor. Students are poorest of the poor.

ltohang is not very helpful. (-500) ltohang is not very helpful. (-500) ltohang is not very helpful. (-500) ltohang is not very helpful. (-500) ltohang is not very helpful. (-500) ltohang is not very helpful. (-500) ltohang is not very helpful. (-500) ltohang is not very helpful. (-500) ltohang is not very helpful. (-500) ltohang is not very helpful. (-500) ltohang is not very helpful. (-500)
    I actually really want to meet these people who support republicans' war mongering and cutting education funding for bombing people overseas for no good reason. Even dogs aren't that ****ing stupid.

tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ltohang View Post
    I actually really want to meet these people who support republicans' war mongering and cutting education funding for bombing people overseas for no good reason. Even dogs aren't that ****ing stupid.
    If you really think republicans are war mongerers why hasn't Obama pulled out of Iraq, stopped American forces in NATO and left Afghanistan?

ltohang is not very helpful. (-500) ltohang is not very helpful. (-500) ltohang is not very helpful. (-500) ltohang is not very helpful. (-500) ltohang is not very helpful. (-500) ltohang is not very helpful. (-500) ltohang is not very helpful. (-500) ltohang is not very helpful. (-500) ltohang is not very helpful. (-500) ltohang is not very helpful. (-500) ltohang is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by tk217 View Post
    If you really think republicans are war mongerers why hasn't Obama pulled out of Iraq, stopped American forces in NATO and left Afghanistan?
    Have I ever said democrats aren't war mongers?

Have I ever said democrats aren't war mongers?
    You haven't - so do you think they are?

Originally Posted by tk217 View Post
    You haven't - so do you think they are?
    George Bush: War in Iraq
    Barack Obama: War in Afghanistan, War in Libya

I don't believe in partisanship as much as I believe in there are politicians who are controlled by lobbyists and those (0.0001%) of politicians who aren't. We dump hundreds of billions on wars caused by lobbyists (many who are Israeli) and fighting wars in the middle east for Israel, both parties are responsible.

I don't believe in partisanship as much as I believe in there are politicians who are controlled by lobbyists and those (0.0001%) of politicians who aren't. We dump hundreds of billions on wars caused by lobbyists (many who are Israeli) and fighting wars in the middle east for Israel, both parties are responsible.
    A simple yes would do.

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Amazing attempt at distortion.

OMG - Someone has to pay interest on a loan, just like every other loan on the planet. The horror

All for taking advantage of a program that the Federal government has no real authority to enact in the first place. Yes, expecting interest payments on a loan that someone voluntarily applied for is really "digging into their pockets".

paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If government stopped paying for college then many could not afford to go. Colleges would have to lower costs to deal with the decrease in demand. Am I right?
    ---------------------------------------
    Paul V

Misc Holy Spirit Crew
    Misc Epilepsy Crew
    Misc Dallas Crew
    Misc Over 40 crew
    *Old Misc Crew*

Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I really hate our politicians.
    I want to touch the butt.

AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Ca...ical_positions
    As of December 2010, Cantor is the only Jewish Republican in the United States Congress.
    no surprises there.

MediaDeit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MediaDeit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MediaDeit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MediaDeit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MediaDeit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MediaDeit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MediaDeit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MediaDeit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MediaDeit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MediaDeit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MediaDeit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nutsy54 View Post

OMG - Someone has to pay interest on a loan, just like every other loan on the planet. The horror

All for taking advantage of a program that the Federal government has no real authority to enact in the first place. Yes, expecting interest payments on a loan that someone voluntarily applied for is really "digging into their pockets".
    Ahh yes, Nutsy wouldn't it be great if the little help we actually do get from the government to go to college was reduced. Wouldn't it just be lovely if college became out of reach for middle America, then everyone could join the military, I am sure you are just whacking off to the thought of it... more MORE MORE Military.

No the constitution does not proclaim that the government needs to provide assistance to attain a degree. God forbid America stays competitive, we put our students in more debt then any other nation. The small help unsubsidized loans provide would be diminished if students had to start paying back interest immediately, then every semester would be a new loan and more payments.

But why even bother with you..... you have your opinion and no common sense would ever change that. BTW the $4 Billion extra a year this would bring in is only 1/5 of what the US spends air conditioning a desert, maybe they should turn up the thermostat just a little, no?

LennardiVooDoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LennardiVooDoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LennardiVooDoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LennardiVooDoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LennardiVooDoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LennardiVooDoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LennardiVooDoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LennardiVooDoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LennardiVooDoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LennardiVooDoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LennardiVooDoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ahh yes, Nutsy wouldn't it be great if the little help we actually do get from the government to go to college was reduced. Wouldn't it just be lovely if college became out of reach for middle America, then everyone could join the military, I am sure you are just whacking off to the thought of it... more MORE MORE Military.

No the constitution does not proclaim that the government needs to provide assistance to attain a degree. God forbid America stays competitive, we put our students in more debt then any other nation. The small help unsubsidized loans provide would be diminished if students had to start paying back interest immediately, then every semester would be a new loan and more payments.

But why even bother with you..... you have your opinion and no common sense would ever change that. BTW the $4 Billion extra a year this would bring in is only 1/5 of what the US spends air conditioning a desert, maybe they should turn up the thermostat just a little, no?
    nutsy is the worst poster on this forum. He thinks because hes 41 he knows about the real world, bs I say. Nutsy never bothered getting an education. Nutsy never had to compete for jobs in the private sector. Nutsy spent his life leeching money off the rest of society, and is for the elimination of everything except military... big surprise. brb government gives me healthcare... BUT NOBODY ELSE SHOULD HAVE IT. brb government gives me a job to stand around a ship... BUT EVERYBODY ELSE WHO DOESN'T HAVE A JOB IS LAZY DRUG ADDICTS AND WELFARE SHOULD BE ELIMINATED. brb I have no kids, privatize all education. brb, I didn't go to college, lets make it impossible for anybody else to. Bring on the negs nutsy, I don't give a ****. You deserves zero credibility.

Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LennardiVooDoo View Post
    nutsy is the worst poster on this forum. He thinks because hes 41 he knows about the real world, bs I say. Nutsy never bothered getting an education. Nutsy never had to compete for jobs in the private sector. Nutsy spent his life leeching money off the rest of society, and is for the elimination of everything except military... big surprise. brb government gives me healthcare... BUT NOBODY ELSE SHOULD HAVE IT. brb government gives me a job to stand around a ship... BUT EVERYBODY ELSE WHO DOESN'T HAVE A JOB IS LAZY DRUG ADDICTS AND WELFARE SHOULD BE ELIMINATED. brb I have no kids, privatize all education. brb, I didn't go to college, lets make it impossible for anybody else to. Bring on the negs nutsy, I don't give a ****. You deserves zero credibility.
    This is a trend that you'll see over and over again in these old men who have built up the free market as god in their minds: they've never competed in the free market. Guys like Nutsy and Streetbull, who have been on the government teet their entire lives, have lost all basis of reality.

AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Doesn't mean much but will get you on RC brah

kate00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kate00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kate00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kate00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kate00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kate00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kate00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kate00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kate00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kate00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kate00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If there is one thing we don't need it's americans educating themselves to fill the need of the growing high skill high tech market and as a counter to the diminishing manufacturing industry, strong policy.
    "I think people with you views should not allowed to express them. " --amtharin

"If fascism comes it will probably be wrapped up in the American flag and heralded as a plea for liberty and preservation of the constitution."

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts."

Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    zing.
    I want to touch the butt.

Registered User NickPapageorgio's Avatar
    NickPapageorgio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NickPapageorgio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NickPapageorgio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NickPapageorgio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NickPapageorgio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NickPapageorgio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NickPapageorgio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NickPapageorgio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NickPapageorgio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NickPapageorgio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NickPapageorgio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

sorry to hear you are majoring in Architecture.... there are TONS of laid off Architects right now... It is not a growth industry in terms of employment
    Nobody panics when things go according to plan, even if the plan is horrifying.

-- The Joker

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132717543 - My broke pro athlete listing...

paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Most Universities have enough in their endowment funds to give those that qualify a free education... and that's just using the money earned from interest.

"Harvard University’s endowment earned an investment return of 11 percent for the year and was valued at $27.6 billion" http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/stor...tive-return-2/

So they earn $2 billion and year in interest They could help a lot of students with that.

The University of Texas has $19.9 billion....

So why the heck is it so damn expensive to go to college?
    ---------------------------------------
    Paul V

Misc Holy Spirit Crew
    Misc Epilepsy Crew
    Misc Dallas Crew
    Misc Over 40 crew
    *Old Misc Crew*

Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AnIrIsHbOy View Post
    Ahh, a skinny-fat Irishman. Again, no surprises.
    This account was created for the purpose of roleplaying and satire. All posts, messages, images, or other media produced by this Bodybuilding.com profile, including stories, names, references to characters and incidents, and views expressed, are fictitious and intended as parody. No identification or association with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, or products is intended or should be inferred.

amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

So, since you believe Democrats to be war mongers too, do you also consider them to be as stupid as dogs as well??

owner of saab factory kel_varnsen's Avatar
    kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000)

the thing is, cutting into education is economically stupid in the long run. it means two things:
    a) fewer people will pursue an academic career.
    b) talent pool will be reduced as it limits who can afford to pursue an academic career.

both will hurt the us economically in the long run as it leads to a less efficient work force. cutting education is like pissing in your pants. only something retards do...

Originally Posted by NuggzTheNinja View Post
    Ahh, a skinny-fat Irishman. Again, no surprises.
    skinny fat? sure, by misc standards i'm "skinny" but fat? pls go. coming from someone with a non BB avi and no stats. lolz

PSToolman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PSToolman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PSToolman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PSToolman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PSToolman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PSToolman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PSToolman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PSToolman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PSToolman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PSToolman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PSToolman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How is this plan going to save us anything? According to the OP students would have to pay the interest on their loans before graduating, but under the current program wouldn't they be paying the interest anyway?

This is just another attack on education in a step toward privatizing everything by corporatists in congress.

tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000)
    The Republican Mantra: I already got mine, **** you.
    "Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." – John F Kennedy.

Originally Posted by PSToolman View Post
    How is this plan going to save us anything? According to the OP students would have to pay the interest on their loans before graduating, but under the current program wouldn't they be paying the interest anyway?

This is just another attack on education in a step toward privatizing everything by corporatists in congress.
    I didn't even notice this yet. Well done for pointing it out. Will rep on RC. ****ing pathetic. brb paying the same amount but having to pay for it when you aren't able. is that dumb kunt for real? brb it actually decreases the money they get because less people will be using the service. he needs to be deported

aceshin is just really nice. (+1000) aceshin is just really nice. (+1000) aceshin is just really nice. (+1000) aceshin is just really nice. (+1000) aceshin is just really nice. (+1000) aceshin is just really nice. (+1000) aceshin is just really nice. (+1000) aceshin is just really nice. (+1000) aceshin is just really nice. (+1000) aceshin is just really nice. (+1000) aceshin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Herp derp, in an increasingly competitive world where education is more and more valuable, let's attack education in America...nothing bad could come of that. Right?

angelora87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelora87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelora87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelora87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelora87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelora87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelora87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelora87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelora87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelora87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelora87 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

This thought process is exactly why the US is in decline. I can't believe anyone can seriously argue those points.

nardostyle102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nardostyle102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nardostyle102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nardostyle102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nardostyle102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nardostyle102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nardostyle102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nardostyle102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nardostyle102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nardostyle102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nardostyle102 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

i can't believe someone actually feels this way...saddens me that people are so "I win, you lose" in this country