Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mr.Olympia 2012

mattwashere is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattwashere is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattwashere is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattwashere is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattwashere is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattwashere is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattwashere is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattwashere is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattwashere is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattwashere is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattwashere is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Calm down every1 they havent even opened the website yet for sale of the tickets. You can buy VIP from the website. wwwdotmrolympiadotcom. I think the website opens on the 1st of March.
    I went VIP last year and i think its the only way to go. Unless you only wanna go to one thing, but f you wanna go to all of it, you get the best seats, early entry, and the victory gala is awesome. Sit at tables with the pros from the show and eat as much as you want!

BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Pringlecess View Post
    My Boyfriend and I are going to the 2012 Mr O..YAY! we are flying over from England and are planning on getting the Gold package tickets..we are both so excited! But to be honest I just want to no what its like... i have been to all of the expos they hold over here but i cant even imagine what the Mr O will be like!! has any one gone to the victory Gala?? I would love to no what this is like and involves!! HELP! X
    I have gone the last 5 otr 6 years VIP.
    The victory galla is fun.
    You will sitting right next to everyone.
    last year my back was against Iris and I was looking at Troy Alves.
    Sometimes the sore losers don't show up to the galla, though I think they are obligated to, but you area also going to be sitting around a lot of industry people. Magainze types, gym owners, former athletes, Palumbos and Ferignos etc.

The food is very good for a buffet, and is alwasy the same.
    Pizza, fried chicken, prime rib, stir fry, cheese platters, slada, and 3 types of ice cream with loads of toppings.
    Well worth it IMO

ANT
    First Ever IIFYM CALCULATOR = www.iifym.com/iifym-calculator

22 billion combinations of Oatmeal flavors MyOatmeal.com

drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BioPulse View Post
    I have gone the last 5 otr 6 years VIP.
    The victory galla is fun.
    You will sitting right next to everyone.
    last year my back was against Iris and I was looking at Troy Alves.
    Sometimes the sore losers don't show up to the galla, though I think they are obligated to, but you area also going to be sitting around a lot of industry people. Magainze types, gym owners, former athletes, Palumbos and Ferignos etc.

The food is very good for a buffet, and is alwasy the same.
    Pizza, fried chicken, prime rib, stir fry, cheese platters, slada, and 3 types of ice cream with loads of toppings.
    Well worth it IMO

ANT
    This. Great food! You should definitely get the VIP packages. Absolutely worth it, especially if you are coming all the way from across the pond!

You will like the expo, too. Get there early and use your early-entry bracelets, because it will get very crowded! Come by the Applied Nutriceuticals booth! We will make sure to hook you up!

BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    This. Great food! You should definitely get the VIP packages. Absolutely worth it, especially if you are coming all the way from across the pond!

You will like the expo, too. Get there early and use your early-entry bracelets, because it will get very crowded! Come by the Applied Nutriceuticals booth! We will make sure to hook you up!
    Plus, when you go vip, you get head of the line permissions (early entrance) to Thrusdays, Meet the Olympians, and the expo.
    You also get to sit down (in a chair) at the 202, and ladies am (friday) shows. If you dont have VIP access, you have to stand up, behind everyone that is sitting down and try to look over the heads of all the other non vip memebers that are standing in front of you, just to get a glimpse at the stage. With vip access you roll right through everyone, walk in and take a seat. Right behind the jedges in some cases. It truely is worth the price of the entire VIP ticket.

Seriously, if you can afford it, go VIP.
    ANT
    First Ever IIFYM CALCULATOR = www.iifym.com/iifym-calculator

22 billion combinations of Oatmeal flavors MyOatmeal.com