Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10)

"Juggernaut in the making" Clifford (catfish) Kinsman

Hello everyone! I'm Clifford Kinsman and I too wish to be a Juggernaut! Today I entered the contest. I know I was cutting it close, huh? This first post will be a quickie, because it's late and I'm posting from my cell phone.

I am 29 years old, 5' 6" tall, and currently weigh 197 lbs. I am divorced and have a gorgeous daughter "Amelia"! She is the light of my life and one of my greatest inspirations. She's nearly nine months old now. I am origionally from Lincolnton, North Carolina, and currently reside in Helena, Montana.

I'm really looking forward to purchasing Juggernaut next week when I get paid. I've been hitting the gym hard since around my birthday April 13th. Lol, had what I call a poor man's gym membership to start with(more on this later. I look forward to working with everyone and wish I had more time to post tonight. Feel free to add me as a friend and check out my bodyspace for more info! We can do this together and in the end we'll all be winners if we put forward the hard work and effort needed.

Here's my start pics too. Good luck to everyone!

Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Oh yeah! The pics! Lol. They will be in my bodyspace. Can't get them to upload on my phone in the thread for whatever reason.

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the contest man!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Welecome to the JUGGERNAUT family Clifford!! I've been logging for about 2 weeks now and let me tell you it has been an incredible experience. The other guys and gals are good people and provide a great deal of motivation and information. There is a diverse group of people and that makes things really interesting. Looking forward to following your progress - good luck to you my friend!!
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    welcome to the contest sir..... looking for ward to seeing your workouts and your diet plans ...what are your goals gonna be and what stack are you gona use for your attack....... name is shawn, everyone calls me boog...... glad to see your in this ....ttyl

"HULK SMASH"

BOOG
    "PRIMUM NON NOCERE"

We make PROGRESS happen! Bronzebird's Avatar
    Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hi Catfish, home gym's rock! I look forward to your creativity and improvising skills...

On the pics, is your phone the main source for your online access? I never tried to upload from my phone and will have to look into this...any phone guru's send us a PM please.

Send a friend to invite on ********--> Marty Tolmich/Personal Trainer

My video are at https://www.********.com/pages/Action-Fitness-LLC/219746674743053

Thanks everyone. I've read a few of your logs before. Hope everyone meets their goals. My goals really are to get my life back in order. I was in an accident in Feb of this year. My daughter(5 months old at the time) was in the car with me. The roads were icy and very slick. A car ran a stop sign and T-boned a truck sending it head-on into my lane. My air bags deployed and the cab filled with smoke. Nothing I could do to avoid this accident. My daughter's very beautiful mother was following me to have her breaks worked on at a shop and saw the whole thing. I got myself and my daughter out. We went to the hospital to get checked out. Luckily my daughter was fine. She was in a rear facing seat so the docs said she probably didn't feel more than a bump. I on the other hand had whiplash, and a patially seperated(misaligned) pelvis! So I was restricted at my job and eventually lost it. Was doing physical therapy 2-3 times per week and couldn't afford any medicine for the pain or any of the anti-inflamitory meds either. Without working I feel further and further in debt and a deppression. I took a long hard look at myself. I hated not being able to do anyting. I was also selling off everything I owned of any value to make ends meet. Sold my computer also(hence why I'm posting from my phone). Very deppressing. I decided then and ther, that when I got the ok I would get into the best shape of my life.

I work for a company called "Family outreach" and was working part time for them at the time. I've slowly over the last few months increased my hours with them to where I can pay my rent and electrical while giving some to my baby's mom to help out with her. I started what I call a poor mans gym membership in april to get back into the swing of things. I would go to every gym in town and get their free membership for a week or whatever they would let me do. This worked for a month but I ran out of gyms and decided to get a membership to the one they built right next to my appartment. I've been scrapping trying to make ends meet and buy supplements and food at the same time. Did good for a month now I'm pennyless again, and can't afford food or supplements again til I get paid next week. Been eating rice and beans with chicken and really whatever I can find this week.

So my goals are this. I want to increase my muscle mass to 180 lean pounds while decreasing my bodyfat to around 12%. This should put me right at 200 lbs with some abs! Hehe! Everyone always accuses me of roid use because I make gains quickly and get strong fast. I don't really know anything about them and I can barely afford supplements at this point. I always get a crazy pump the way I train. So I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of pump ill get when using Juggernaut.

I'm looking to increase my lower lat size, rear delts, calves, forearms, and upper chest. I also want to reduce my waist from it's current 35.5" to around 33-32". Also want to increase my stamina and flexibility so that when my daughter learns to walk I can keep up and then some.

As all of this is going on I will be applying to the local police force as well. I served 6 years in the Air Force as a Security Forces "policeman". I want to give back to ther community and that's why I love the job I have now also. I work with mentally disabled adults. They are a constant source of inspiration. Makes me feel really pumped to help them learn something new. I'm starting to think that mentally handicaps are smarter than anyone gives the credit for. They are amazing! My sourcs of inspiration are God, my daughter, her mom(supermom who has 5 wonderful kids), my family in North Carolina(love you mommy), and the members of this forum.

I know ill be taking JUGGERNAUT, but need to decide which other supplement also. Any suggestions? Will have to be cheap, because that's my reality right now. Sleeping on a mattress in my floor, have lawn chairs as furniture and a cell phone for a computer. Lol. Look forward to hearing from everyone. More on my pre-JUGGERNAUT workouts later.

Peace
    Cliff(catfish)

Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Necrocanis View Post
    Oh yeah! The pics! Lol. They will be in my bodyspace. Can't get them to upload on my phone in the thread for whatever reason.
    Ok, sorry for the big pic but that is the file that is my body space file. I had to open the picture web page. Then click on the pic to open in another window and the JPEG file number was in the address bar. Then upload through the URL function in "managae attachments" in the reply window.

Attached Images
    Last edited by Bronzebird; 06-03-2011 at 06:51 AM.

My video are at https://www.********.com/pages/Action-Fitness-LLC/219746674743053

Originally Posted by Bronzebird View Post
    Hi Catfish, home gym's rock! I look forward to your creativity and improvising skills...

On the pics, is your phone the main source for your online access? I never tried to upload from my phone and will have to look into this...any phone guru's send us a PM please.
    Pics were too big to upload so have to beg a friend to do it from their computer. Hope its ok because the paper is dated yesterday. Should have them up in a bit. My phone is my only source most days.

I'm not doimg the home gym anymore. That was just for starters. Lol. I was getting pretty creative. Like beanbag chair pullovers and beanbag chair benchpresses. Actually worked really well. I decided that I needed more than the three sets of dumbells in my appartment to do this so I have a membership now. Thanks

Attached Images

Pics were too big to upload so have to beg a friend to do it from their computer. Hope its ok because the paper is dated yesterday. Should have them up in a bit. My phone is my only source most days.

I'm not doimg the home gym anymore. That was just for starters. Lol. I was getting pretty creative. Like beanbag chair pullovers and beanbag chair benchpresses. Actually worked really well. I decided that I needed more than the three sets of dumbells in my appartment to do this so I have a membership now. Thanks
    OK, I look forward to the workouts! I hope the upload from your phone can be resized on a PC or take smaller pics. 700x1000 works for my camera setting. Your log is now off and running with pics!

Originally Posted by Bronzebird View Post
    OK, I look forward to the workouts! I hope the upload from your phone can be resized on a PC or take smaller pics. 700x1000 works for my camera setting. Your log is now off and running with pics!
    Thanks! That pic is from last week. I have some I took with the newspaper will be uploading them from a friend's computer in a bit. I think I must have been a bit pumped from my workout earlier in the day plus sucking in my gut in that pic lol. At least that's what it seems looking at last nights pics. Of course I've been off my diet due to lack of funds this week too though. Just eating whatever trying to save my gains.

y0family is on a distinguished road. (+10) y0family is on a distinguished road. (+10) y0family is on a distinguished road. (+10) y0family is on a distinguished road. (+10) y0family is on a distinguished road. (+10) y0family is on a distinguished road. (+10) y0family is on a distinguished road. (+10) y0family is on a distinguished road. (+10) y0family is on a distinguished road. (+10) y0family is on a distinguished road. (+10) y0family is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome to the JUGGERNAUT family! Great Motivation man! I'll be looking forward to hearing about ur workouts and what you feel when you're able to take juggernaut! Don't forget we are a family outside our own family. We're all here to support you and to motivate you to obtain your goal and some!
    "You can react two ways to a slap. You can get angry at the person doing the slapping, or you can realize that he was just trying to get you to wake up and focus on what you really want and, more importantly, what it'll take to get it."

mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks everyone. I've read a few of your logs before. Hope everyone meets their goals. My goals really are to get my life back in order. I was in an accident in Feb of this year. My daughter(5 months old at the time) was in the car with me. The roads were icy and very slick. A car ran a stop sign and T-boned a truck sending it head-on into my lane. My air bags deployed and the cab filled with smoke. Nothing I could do to avoid this accident. My daughter's very beautiful mother was following me to have her breaks worked on at a shop and saw the whole thing. I got myself and my daughter out. We went to the hospital to get checked out. Luckily my daughter was fine. She was in a rear facing seat so the docs said she probably didn't feel more than a bump. I on the other hand had whiplash, and a patially seperated(misaligned) pelvis! So I was restricted at my job and eventually lost it. Was doing physical therapy 2-3 times per week and couldn't afford any medicine for the pain or any of the anti-inflamitory meds either. Without working I feel further and further in debt and a deppression. I took a long hard look at myself. I hated not being able to do anyting. I was also selling off everything I owned of any value to make ends meet. Sold my computer also(hence why I'm posting from my phone). Very deppressing. I decided then and ther, that when I got the ok I would get into the best shape of my life.

I work for a company called "Family outreach" and was working part time for them at the time. I've slowly over the last few months increased my hours with them to where I can pay my rent and electrical while giving some to my baby's mom to help out with her. I started what I call a poor mans gym membership in april to get back into the swing of things. I would go to every gym in town and get their free membership for a week or whatever they would let me do. This worked for a month but I ran out of gyms and decided to get a membership to the one they built right next to my appartment. I've been scrapping trying to make ends meet and buy supplements and food at the same time. Did good for a month now I'm pennyless again, and can't afford food or supplements again til I get paid next week. Been eating rice and beans with chicken and really whatever I can find this week.

So my goals are this. I want to increase my muscle mass to 180 lean pounds while decreasing my bodyfat to around 12%. This should put me right at 200 lbs with some abs! Hehe! Everyone always accuses me of roid use because I make gains quickly and get strong fast. I don't really know anything about them and I can barely afford supplements at this point. I always get a crazy pump the way I train. So I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of pump ill get when using Juggernaut.

I'm looking to increase my lower lat size, rear delts, calves, forearms, and upper chest. I also want to reduce my waist from it's current 35.5" to around 33-32". Also want to increase my stamina and flexibility so that when my daughter learns to walk I can keep up and then some.

As all of this is going on I will be applying to the local police force as well. I served 6 years in the Air Force as a Security Forces "policeman". I want to give back to ther community and that's why I love the job I have now also. I work with mentally disabled adults. They are a constant source of inspiration. Makes me feel really pumped to help them learn something new. I'm starting to think that mentally handicaps are smarter than anyone gives the credit for. They are amazing! My sourcs of inspiration are God, my daughter, her mom(supermom who has 5 wonderful kids), my family in North Carolina(love you mommy), and the members of this forum.

I know ill be taking JUGGERNAUT, but need to decide which other supplement also. Any suggestions? Will have to be cheap, because that's my reality right now. Sleeping on a mattress in my floor, have lawn chairs as furniture and a cell phone for a computer. Lol. Look forward to hearing from everyone. More on my pre-JUGGERNAUT workouts later.

Peace
    Cliff(catfish)
    Catfish, it's really good to have you as part of our family here. Welcome. Let me know when you're going to apply/interview for the police force. I'd like to pray for you if that's ok with you.
    Mike B

"Believe you can and you're halfway there"
    Theodore Roosevelt
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134602371

mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Looking forward to seeing your workout.
    Mike B

"Believe you can and you're halfway there"
    Theodore Roosevelt
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134602371

My plan for my meals is pretty simple. I try to get all my carbs from complex sources and keep all the fats to healthy essential fats. Take fish oil, vitamins, and glucosimine(spelling) daily. I'm trying to keep my cals around 3000 daily so long as I'm still gaining muscle and losing fat. Since april this has worked for me. I've went from 189 lbs and 22% bf to 197 lbs and 17% bf. Hoping to continue this trend. Check out my bodyspace to see what I'm talking about. I'm limited on funds so I have to plan out my meals and my supplements to stay within my budget. I usually precook my food for the week on the weekends so that I don't have to cook tons everyday. I freeze them and take them with me wherever so that I have nutrition available always.

I like to take a little protein preworkout and postworkout as well as before bed. Trying to keep my protein up at 300 grams per day. Can't afford to do more than that so it will have to work for now. So far I've went from 146ish lean lbs to around 160ish lean lbs and looking to continue that trend over the next 12 weeks and hopefully end up at 180ish lean lbs at 12% bf. So I'd be like 200 lbs and looking good finally. Lol

For workouts I change things up constantly. I don't give my body a chance to ever adapt to a workout. You will likely never see two consecutive workouts for the same bodypart be the same for me. Love to workout every muscle in my body and I try to come up with new exercises all the time. Ill share some of them with you guys and gals as time goes on.

Tuesday I did legs and back. Started with back. You must know that I use to enter powerlifting competitions all the time when I was a teen and early twenties so all the weights that I list seem small to me compared to what I use to do.

One arm dumbell rows

Set 1
    65 x 20
    Set 2
    75 x 13
    Sets 3
    85 x 10
    Set 4
    85 x 8

Dumbell pullovers

55 x 20
    65 x 15
    65 x 15
    65 x 10

High lat row machine

100 x 25
    150 x 20
    200 x 15
    250 x 10

LEGS

Leg press

553 x 15
    643 x 12
    Small crowd gathered for the last set!
    733 x 8

Lying leg curls

50 x 20
    75 x 12
    Next two are drop sets
    90 x 8, 75 x 7, 60 x 7, 45 x 8, 15 x 8
    90 x 6, 75 x 6, 60 x 6, 45 x 7, 15 x 10

Leg extensions

90 x 15
    105 x 10
    Drop sets again
    90 x 15, 75 x 15, 60x15, 45x15, 30x15, 15x15
    Same for last drop0

I almost forgot I went on a 4 mile hike up a mountain earlier in the day also for my cardio.
    Last edited by Necrocanis; 06-03-2011 at 08:11 AM.

Originally Posted by y0family View Post
    Welcome to the JUGGERNAUT family! Great Motivation man! I'll be looking forward to hearing about ur workouts and what you feel when you're able to take juggernaut! Don't forget we are a family outside our own family. We're all here to support you and to motivate you to obtain your goal and some!
    Thanks I appreciate it. Would be cool if infinite labs could take us all huh?

Originally Posted by mbrook04 View Post
    Catfish, it's really good to have you as part of our family here. Welcome. Let me know when you're going to apply/interview for the police force. I'd like to pray for you if that's ok with you.
    Any prayers are always welcome. I've already said a prayer for everone in this competition as well. How can any of us lose with God, our families, and a great company on our side?

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    My plan for my meals is pretty simple. I try to get all my carbs from complex sources and keep all the fats to healthy essential fats. Take fish oil, vitamins, and glucosimine(spelling) daily. I'm trying to keep my cals around 3000 daily so long as I'm still gaining muscle and losing fat. Since april this has worked for me. I've went from 189 lbs and 22% bf to 197 lbs and 17% bf. Hoping to continue this trend. Check out my bodyspace to see what I'm talking about. I'm limited on funds so I have to plan out my meals and my supplements to stay within my budget. I usually precook my food for the week on the weekends so that I don't have to cook tons everyday. I freeze them and take them with me wherever so that I have nutrition available always.

I like to take a little protein preworkout and postworkout as well as before bed. Trying to keep my protein up at 300 grams per day. Can't afford to do more than that so it will have to work for now. So far I've went from 146ish lean lbs to around 160ish lean lbs and looking to continue that trend over the next 12 weeks and hopefully end up at 180ish lean lbs at 12% bf. So I'd be like 200 lbs and looking good finally. Lol

For workouts I change things up constantly. I don't give my body a chance to ever adapt to a workout. You will likely never see two consecutive workouts for the same bodypart be the same for me. Love to workout every muscle in my body and I try to come up with new exercises all the time. Ill share some of them with you guys and gals as time goes on.

Tuesday I did legs and back. Started with back. You must know that I use to enter powerlifting competitions all the time when I was a teen and early twenties so all the weights that I list seem small to me compared to what I use to do.

One arm dumbell rows

Set 1
    65 x 20
    Set 2
    75 x 13
    Sets 3
    85 x 10
    Set 4
    85 x 8

Dumbell pullovers

55 x 20
    65 x 15
    65 x 15
    65 x 10

High lat row machine

100 x 25
    150 x 20
    200 x 15
    250 x 10

LEGS

Leg press

553 x 15
    643 x 12
    Small crowd gathered for the last set!
    733 x 8

Lying leg curls

50 x 20
    75 x 12
    Next two are drop sets
    90 x 8, 75 x 7, 60 x 7, 45 x 8, 15 x 8
    90 x 6, 75 x 6, 60 x 6, 45 x 7, 15 x 10

Leg extensions

90 x 15
    105 x 10
    Drop sets again
    90 x 15, 75 x 15, 60x15, 45x15, 30x15, 15x15
    Same for last drop0

i
    Awesome workout. I like your workout philosophy - always changing things up. I like doing a variety of things as well. Awesome progress on gaining weight and losing body fat - that is extremely hard to do!!
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

Yesterday's wrkout! Arms! Currently following the six weeks to sick arms. My arms respond extremely well to all types of training so thought I'd give it a shot. I'm in week two and this was my second arm workout of the week. Note this is slightly modified because I don't have a training partner.

Close grip ez bar curls

65x15
    45x15
    45x20
    45x20

High cabel bicep peak curls

40 x 20
    30 x 20
    30 x 18
    30 x 15
    Biceps extremely pumped at this point!

Low cable one arm curls from behind

30 x 20
    30 x 15
    20 x 25
    20 x 20
    Think they were about to explode

Triceps dips

Body x 15
    Body x 15
    Body x 10

Overhead triceps ext with rope on cable

30 x 25
    30 x 25
    30 x 25
    30 x 25

Triceps cable pushdowns

40 x 20
    50 x 20
    50 x 20
    50 x 25
    Intense pump, but not as much as in my biceps.

Did eliptical for 20 mins post workout.

corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    welcome and good luck, just another log to try and keep up with ha ha ha. Looking forward to following!

Originally Posted by WildBill22 View Post
    Awesome workout. I like your workout philosophy - always changing things up. I like doing a variety of things as well. Awesome progress on gaining weight and losing body fat - that is extremely hard to do!!
    Tnx I did it when I was younger so I knew it was possible. Just really ramping it up this time lol.

Originally Posted by corcorbc View Post
    welcome and good luck, just another log to try and keep up with ha ha ha. Looking forward to following!
    I feel so behind everyone else. Looking forward to reading through everyone's logs.

corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I feel so behind everyone else. Looking forward to reading through everyone's logs.
    Don't feel behind, I'm officially only on day 2

kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow sounds like you have had a tough go of it. How's the police job coming?
    Keeping it cheap I'd just buy meats, rice, eggs, in bulk at like costo if you have that in your area. Supplement wise I'd get glutamine, a good multi vitamin, and the juggernaut! It's not the best stack ever but it covers the basics! Good luck to you!

Peace
    Cliff(catfish)

Tnx guys. there's the updated pics in my bodyspace now.

Won't be able to actually post pics in this thread til I hit 30 posts. So probably later today lol. Thanks for all the suggestions and comments!

Just joined the jugger body group. Can't wait to be accepted. Reading everyone's logs is inspiring and making me antsy to get my jugger on!

ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeh yeh yeh!! Love the leg workout (gee wonder why). Small crowd gathering hmm? That's sweet! I like it when when people watch as you have to load like a thousand plates on the machine. Thing is it's so darn irritating putting them on and taking them off gahhh. But I'm in for your log and officially welcome, even though I kind of did already in your other log
    Personal Trainer and WBFF Pro Classic Physique

***FOLLOW***
    IG @jonkassian

Offering Online Training, program design, and consultations
    ----->>kvfitn3ss@gmail.com<<------

Mention Misc and get discount

Originally Posted by ironpump22 View Post
    Yeh yeh yeh!! Love the leg workout (gee wonder why). Small crowd gathering hmm? That's sweet! I like it when when people watch as you have to load like a thousand plates on the machine. Thing is it's so darn irritating putting them on and taking them off gahhh. But I'm in for your log and officially welcome, even though I kind of did already in your other log
    Tnx sad thing is they stop their workouts to watch and cheer but none offer to help unload the 14 plates I had to take off while panting. Lol

Ok so todays workout kind of scared me. Bad mojo on the decline bench. You'll see.

Todays workout chest and shoulders!

Decline benchpress

165x20
    185x15
    205x7!!! Ouch!!
    Last rep left pec popped twice in the delt tie-in region. End chest workout

Flat bench
    X
    X
    X

Incline bench
    X
    X
    X

Shoulders

Shoulder press seated
    90x8
    90x8
    90x8

Dunbell Front laterals

30x8
    30x8
    30x8

Dumbell side laterals

30x8
    30x8
    30x8

Dumbell rear laterals

30x8
    30x8
    30x8

Dumbell shrugs

70x20
    80x15
    100x10

Rear delt pec deck

70x8
    70x8
    70x8

That's it! Pec hurts to stretch or put pressure on it! Time to rest and heal. Only doingg cardio tomorrow! Ouch!

Tnx sad thing is they stop their workouts to watch and cheer but none offer to help unload the 14 plates I had to take off while panting. Lol

Ok so todays workout kind of scared me. Bad mojo on the decline bench. You'll see.

Todays workout chest and shoulders!

Decline benchpress

165x20
    185x15
    205x7!!! Ouch!!
    Last rep left pec popped twice in the delt tie-in region. End chest workout

Flat bench
    X
    X
    X

Incline bench
    X
    X
    X

Shoulders

Shoulder press seated
    90x8
    90x8
    90x8

Dunbell Front laterals

30x8
    30x8
    30x8

Dumbell side laterals

30x8
    30x8
    30x8

Dumbell rear laterals

30x8
    30x8
    30x8

Dumbell shrugs

70x20
    80x15
    100x10

Rear delt pec deck

70x8
    70x8
    70x8

That's it! Pec hurts to stretch or put pressure on it! Time to rest and heal. Only doingg cardio tomorrow! Ouch!
    ouch, hope you didn't do any permanent or long term damage.