Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Tomi_Li is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tomi_Li is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tomi_Li is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tomi_Li is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tomi_Li is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tomi_Li is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tomi_Li is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tomi_Li is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tomi_Li is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tomi_Li is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tomi_Li is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by fiercevirus View Post
    Carrot Top seems like he would be, dunno. Either way the one girls hand is vascular as ****, kind of scary.
    "Madonna has tried on just about every female identity ever created, from the virgin right up through cougar. With nowhere to go, she's ready to move on to men's identities and is apparently starting with Lou Ferrigno."

LOL, Madonna looks like a rat though.

aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol'd at Edward Norton being on steroids, and the comment that said, "What about Taylor Lautner?"
    Last edited by aKKuRaCy; 05-03-2011 at 10:35 AM.
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer since 8/19/13

Goku died for our sins.

t_rave is on a distinguished road. (+10) t_rave is on a distinguished road. (+10) t_rave is on a distinguished road. (+10) t_rave is on a distinguished road. (+10) t_rave is on a distinguished road. (+10) t_rave is on a distinguished road. (+10) t_rave is on a distinguished road. (+10) t_rave is on a distinguished road. (+10) t_rave is on a distinguished road. (+10) t_rave is on a distinguished road. (+10) t_rave is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Few things:

If i take creatine, will people mistake me for juicing?!

I think Edward Norton looked like he was juicing in Hulk, only when he turned green.

Also, Taylor whatever his last name is, is a douche.

good game
    I Rep Back.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=671123731#post671123731

^Try to make it happen^

Lee94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lee94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lee94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lee94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lee94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lee94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lee94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lee94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lee94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lee94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lee94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Carrot top and Stallone are the only two. I wouldn't doubt actors go on a cycle though before a movie. Why wouldn't they? They go to the extremes. Who knows maybe Christian bale went on a 3 month cycle and gained 50 lbs of pure muscle. I'm not saying he did.. But is it not possible?