Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    xmohamm1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xmohamm1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xmohamm1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xmohamm1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xmohamm1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xmohamm1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xmohamm1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xmohamm1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xmohamm1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xmohamm1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xmohamm1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Your biggest binge...what happened?

Just out of curiousity...what was the most calories you've eaten in a day? How did it affect your weight loss? did you like weigh A LOT more the day after, but then got back to your original weight after a week or so? Did you have to exercise/diet a ton the following days to get your weight back down? Or did you just continue with your routine and your body 'normalized'?

whitek8gixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitek8gixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitek8gixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitek8gixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitek8gixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitek8gixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had a good one a couple weeks ago where i started drinking durring the day and drank straight through till about 8pm went we went out to eat. I was sloshed drunk befor we even got there. I immediatly orderd and drank 3 32oz beers, and smashed 6 slices of bostons supreme pizza with ranch. I was litteraly laying on my floor of my room holding my stomach in pain. I woke up hung over and weighed my self and i had gained 4 pounds. I ate light and drank alot of water all day and hit a 30 min cardio session. I was back down the 4 pounds the next day.

krayzietalent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krayzietalent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krayzietalent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krayzietalent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krayzietalent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krayzietalent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krayzietalent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krayzietalent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krayzietalent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krayzietalent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krayzietalent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nothing as serious at the post above, but yesterday I had around 3500~3800 calories (cutting at around 2k a day or so), woke up, **** twice, weighed myself, and had finally gone down a lb (was stalled all week).

BrownNYellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrownNYellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrownNYellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrownNYellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrownNYellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrownNYellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrownNYellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrownNYellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrownNYellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrownNYellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrownNYellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It was yesterday... I drove my friend to burger king and I couldn't resist. I got a full meal and it was over 1500 calories all together. I was out of control for the rest of the day to. I just went all out. I felt bad when I got home so I did an hour of HIIT, I almost died lol. If I hadn't done the cardio I would have totaled 4300 calories for the day which was more then double my cutting amount.
    My goal: Get lean enough to bulk one day.

Working all winter to shine in the summer.

Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I fell off the wagon once and had 6k cals for 3 days straight. That's when I overdiet and my hormones create that starvation response. Now I see it as an indication that I need to make adjustments, have a smaller deficit or more often refeeds. There's normal hunger and temptations that come with cutting, then there's the starvation response/crash you get when you push too hard and your hormones create a ravenous appetite. If it happens now, I look at what adjustments I need to make going forward, then continue on the next day as if nothing happened. Setbacks are just feedback.
    People who say they want to change the world usually just want a fan club.

ask and ye shall receive

dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by whitek8gixxer View Post
    I had a good one a couple weeks ago where i started drinking durring the day and drank straight through till about 8pm went we went out to eat. I was sloshed drunk befor we even got there. I immediatly orderd and drank 3 32oz beers, and smashed 6 slices of bostons supreme pizza with ranch. I was litteraly laying on my floor of my room holding my stomach in pain. I woke up hung over and weighed my self and i had gained 4 pounds. I ate light and drank alot of water all day and hit a 30 min cardio session. I was back down the 4 pounds the next day.
    What is this cool story bro day?!

Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Had like 3 huge bowls of cereal for brekky, followed by a SUnday lunch and a slice of cake with custard, lots of biscuits till tea time then one of DOminoes largets pizzas, fries andwaffles. Then some Ice cream andmore cereal. Not my biggest but my most recent. Like 7kcals that day?

xmohamm1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xmohamm1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xmohamm1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xmohamm1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xmohamm1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xmohamm1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xmohamm1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xmohamm1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xmohamm1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xmohamm1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xmohamm1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jamie94 View Post
    Had like 3 huge bowls of cereal for brekky, followed by a SUnday lunch and a slice of cake with custard, lots of biscuits till tea time then one of DOminoes largets pizzas, fries andwaffles. Then some Ice cream andmore cereal. Not my biggest but my most recent. Like 7kcals that day?
    How did it like affect your weight? Did you like jump up a lot, and then it went down after a few days?

Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yah I can manage mad fluctuations (like 10lbs in a day) so I don't bother weighing in the day after a big binge. Don't think I even gained 1lb of actual weight in the end.

genius1265 is just really nice. (+1000) genius1265 is just really nice. (+1000) genius1265 is just really nice. (+1000) genius1265 is just really nice. (+1000) genius1265 is just really nice. (+1000) genius1265 is just really nice. (+1000) genius1265 is just really nice. (+1000) genius1265 is just really nice. (+1000) genius1265 is just really nice. (+1000) genius1265 is just really nice. (+1000) genius1265 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jamie94 View Post
    Yah I can manage mad fluctuations (like 10lbs in a day) so I don't bother weighing in the day after a big binge. Don't think I even gained 1lb of actual weight in the end.
    Same

In Starvation Mode Brklyns_Finest's Avatar
    Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just recently I had my keto carbup, which isn't really a binge but produces similar results.

I weighed 182.4 lbs on Monday. This was Tuesday. I had 2 personal bags of sunchips, 2 bags of those little mini-bite muffins, a large pizza hut ultimate stuffed crust pizza, a pint of ben and jerrys ice cream (half baked FTW), and a mrs. fields ice cream cookie sandwich. I weighed myself Wednesday morning and I was 186 lbs. Not a huge jump, but a jump nonetheless.

As far as it coming off, this morning I was back down to 181 lbs, so I am still going to lose weight this week. Keep in mind, however, I'm doing keto, so the days after have been pretty much zero carb, which helps deplete water weight/glycogen gained from a binge.
    275->180->248... Next stop, 150

"It ain't about how hard you can hit. Its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!" ---Rocky Balboa

"Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use."

DISCIPLINE + PATIENCE = SUCCESS

bertybots is on a distinguished road. (+10) bertybots is on a distinguished road. (+10) bertybots is on a distinguished road. (+10) bertybots is on a distinguished road. (+10) bertybots is on a distinguished road. (+10) bertybots is on a distinguished road. (+10) bertybots is on a distinguished road. (+10) bertybots is on a distinguished road. (+10) bertybots is on a distinguished road. (+10) bertybots is on a distinguished road. (+10) bertybots is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    well on a keto carbup like a month ago i got baked..ate a whole seafood lasagna, a large pizza, 2 boxes of vector cereal, maccaroni, 1.5litries of icecream, 4 brownies, bag of bbq chips..next morning lol i had like 8 pancakes then another bag of cereal. the end result was 6 lbs of water but i had the best workout of my life...

Monstah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monstah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monstah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monstah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monstah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monstah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monstah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monstah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monstah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monstah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monstah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    On keto but today I dun goof'd so I'm treating it as a carb up. I won't weigh myself tmrw due to fear of seeing that scale higher than before

In Starvation Mode Brklyns_Finest's Avatar
    Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Monstah View Post
    On keto but today I dun goof'd so I'm treating it as a carb up. I won't weigh myself tmrw due to fear of seeing that scale higher than before
    No use fearing it, it'll definitely be higher. But look at my post. I was up 4 lbs from my monday weigh-in a few days ago, and now I'm a pound below it with two days left till weigh in. It'll come off. Do some cardio tomorrow to expedite the process.
    275->180->248... Next stop, 150

"It ain't about how hard you can hit. Its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!" ---Rocky Balboa

"Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use."

DISCIPLINE + PATIENCE = SUCCESS

Monstah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monstah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monstah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monstah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monstah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monstah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monstah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monstah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monstah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monstah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monstah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Brklyns_Finest View Post
    No use fearing it, it'll definitely be higher. But look at my post. I was up 4 lbs from my monday weigh-in a few days ago, and now I'm a pound below it with two days left till weigh in. It'll come off. Do some cardio tomorrow to expedite the process.
    I hear ya, I run before my mma training i know I'll lose it again it's just that guilt feeling i get that sucks. I can't help but feel horrible whenever I lose control of my diet.

Stay Strong all year long alex2363's Avatar
    alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i just had a large pizza pia, well 5 slices, order french fries....im gonna blow up soon
    IIFYM crews ....I Reps back.
    Traditional Wet Shave Crew / I can't hardly wait for tomorrow to come so I can lift then Wet Shave again.

insomniac0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) insomniac0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) insomniac0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) insomniac0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) insomniac0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) insomniac0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) insomniac0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) insomniac0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) insomniac0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) insomniac0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) insomniac0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just curious .. When people talk about binges they usually talk about high carb stuff only . Anyone ever had a fat/protein binge? Or have I officially gone mad? I've had days when I downed 4000kcal+ worth of protein+fats.

At my worst some days I ate several pounds of full fat cottage cheese , or 20 eggs in one sitting and stuff like that. You can't freakin imagine how sick this stuff can make you.

I'm getting better tho.

Had bad carb meals , too , ofc ... :/ Esp. weak when it comes to sugary cereals.
    Once I had 2 boxes kellogg's cereal with something like 3 litres of milk. Didn't fill that sick tho, just full as hell. But compared to the protein binges this was no big deal.
    ISSA certified personal trainer
    ISSA certified specialist in sports nutrition
    Dietetics undergraduate

kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    last cheat day went way overboard

Jack Sausage Crossaint sandwhich for breakfast
    In-n-out 3 by 3 (3 meat 3 cheese) and fries
    dark reeces cup
    medium coke slurpee
    half a large curly fry
    half a oreo shake
    1/3 a thing of buffalo wing appetizer
    7 oz sirloin and mash potatoes
    beer
    1/2 a chocolate chip cookie sundae

it was like 4800 or something..lol my 5'2 gf (shes only like 135 too) hit like 5100...once we tallied up the cals we knew why she felt awful and threw up in the afternoon cuz she was already at like 3000 by then..her normal amt I think is 1200ish lol

highstreet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    biggest meal ive had in two months has been 2 dbl quarter pounders with fries from mcds. but my stomach was bursting afterwards so thats all i ate the whole day. weighed the same the next day

daedalus34r will become famous soon enough. (+50) daedalus34r will become famous soon enough. (+50) daedalus34r will become famous soon enough. (+50) daedalus34r will become famous soon enough. (+50) daedalus34r will become famous soon enough. (+50) daedalus34r will become famous soon enough. (+50) daedalus34r will become famous soon enough. (+50) daedalus34r will become famous soon enough. (+50) daedalus34r will become famous soon enough. (+50) daedalus34r will become famous soon enough. (+50) daedalus34r will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    one time i had a massive dinner at Cheesecake Factory. Went overboard on everything. The next day i weighed like 7lb more LOL. But much of that was sodium/salt so i shed like 1-2lb/day the following week. By the end of the week i was back to normal.

Greg14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Greg14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Greg14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Greg14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Greg14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Greg14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Greg14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Greg14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Greg14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Greg14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Greg14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kmal2t View Post
    lol my 5'2 gf (shes only like 135 too) hit like 5100...once we tallied up the cals we knew why she felt awful and threw up in the afternoon cuz she was already at like 3000 by then..her normal amt I think is 1200ish lol
    only like 135? for 5'2, no offense but thats kind of big...

jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Never binge.

That's the joy of eating 5 small meals a day.

Don't really get the hunger pangs at all with high protein/high fibre diet.
    -80 kgs in 15 months.

Follow my journey on
    http://www.********.com/half175

✪ Fandango Crew ✪

ilikethissite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilikethissite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilikethissite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilikethissite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilikethissite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilikethissite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilikethissite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilikethissite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilikethissite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by jamesyboi View Post
    Never binge.

That's the joy of eating 5 small meals a day.

Don't really get the hunger pangs at all with high protein/high fibre diet.
    ^Its harder for me to do the 5 small meals thing because it turns into 5 BIG meals. and i mean BIG.

I went balls to the wall with cleaning out the fridge and stuffing my face with whatever I could see, it involved the microwave a lot.

Next day, I was the same weight. The only thing that changed was I was depressed and suicidal.

Joey_junior1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joey_junior1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joey_junior1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joey_junior1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joey_junior1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joey_junior1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joey_junior1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joey_junior1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joey_junior1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joey_junior1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joey_junior1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yesterday I ate a cadbury's creme egg, it was 170 calories, still feed bad about it.

But last year I did get high and ate 2 HUGE homemade cheeseburgers followed by half a loaf of bread with chocolate spread, was bloated for like 2 days

VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I end up eating as if I'm on IF (im not) so most days I "binge". This "binge" is controlled by my schedule, and caloric needs though. When in a pinch and I know I have time for only one decent meal, I will just save my eating for dinner.
    At dinner I just pack in about 1800 cals within about 30 minutes and finish my day as usual.

I tried keto a while back and for carbing up I had a Foot Long sub, box of cereal, 2 quarts of milk, cookies, and a plethora of "handfulls" of sweets for a "lunch". I ended up eating dinner too, but it wasn't as bad haha. Probably only 3500 - 4500 cals. Small compared to most, but I thought I was pretty badass

OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000)
    One week ago I did 11000 dirty calories in 24 hours. Did not feel good at all. All and all probably like 13000 during those 24 hours of course including what I was actually supposed to eat. I was at 78,6 kg when I did that and afterwards I was pretty scared to even step on a scale really lol

kptclutch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know I didn't start this thread, but I'm loving to read this stuff. I used to weigh around 310 pounds (flubbage) about 7 years ago. I've now reduced my weight to 187 pounds as of yesterday and had a skinfold test that placed me at 8.3% BF.

My most recent binge was something like a large pizza (chicken /w ranch sauce & bacon), entire order of cheese sticks, and half a container of Oreo cookies. It's pretty difficult to say how many calories this was off the top of my head, but I do know that I gained a little over 1.5lbs.....I dropped an elliptical bomb the next day and focused on water and veggie intake to work the excess off.

But thanks for the awesome thread....I feel that this is supportive. I guess I've been feeling like this is a demon that I fight alone haha....

First post ftw

nsmale1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, my regular diet usually consists of 2 servings of oatmeal for breakfast, a protien bar for lunch, and a footlong turkey from subway. The last couple days I have been day dreaming of big meals. After calling my friend and telling him how much I wanted all you can eat hooters wings, he suggested I cheat with my second love- Jimmie Johns. I had a cookie and the Italian Nights sub. It was amazing. Then for dinner I had a Southwest Shrimp Salad from a local brewhouse. Not the worse binge ever, but I was glad I didn't go to Hooters.

wanttolose485 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanttolose485 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanttolose485 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanttolose485 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanttolose485 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanttolose485 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanttolose485 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanttolose485 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanttolose485 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanttolose485 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanttolose485 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I tend to have fairly big binges... about once every 2 months or so, I take anywhere from 3 days - a week off, and basically eat whatever. (sometime, it's a lot!) I usually gain 6 - 10 lbs from it... but by the following week, it is all back to my weight before I started, except maybe a pound. At least, it has been every time I've done it so far.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wrestlemania - many slices of meat lover's pizza, 4 or 5 lite beers. Chips, sugar cookies, PB brownies, lipton iced-tea.

I gained a few lbs for a few days while it worked it's way out of my system then was back to where I started.

It didn't seem to derail my fat loss at all. Though I did feel bloated & like crap the next morning.