Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000)
    fuked a whore in the bathroom at a concert rawdog and then hooked up with a nasty black chick in front of all my friends (dead serious)

Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    -Go to a party at a big warehouse next to railroad track
    -Get drunk enough to convince the party to climb on top of the train
    -Start running, jumping from train car to car
    -After 3rd jump I missed and fell off the side
    -Black out half-way down
    -Wake up with busted head on the track
    -Hosptial

AcidReflux will become famous soon enough. (+50) AcidReflux will become famous soon enough. (+50) AcidReflux will become famous soon enough. (+50) AcidReflux will become famous soon enough. (+50) AcidReflux will become famous soon enough. (+50) AcidReflux will become famous soon enough. (+50) AcidReflux will become famous soon enough. (+50) AcidReflux will become famous soon enough. (+50) AcidReflux will become famous soon enough. (+50) AcidReflux will become famous soon enough. (+50) AcidReflux will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by vyvanse View Post
    Bought a Transformer toy for $295.
    Didn't you make a thread on that?

saffaBRAH is just really nice. (+1000) saffaBRAH is just really nice. (+1000) saffaBRAH is just really nice. (+1000) saffaBRAH is just really nice. (+1000) saffaBRAH is just really nice. (+1000) saffaBRAH is just really nice. (+1000) saffaBRAH is just really nice. (+1000) saffaBRAH is just really nice. (+1000) saffaBRAH is just really nice. (+1000) saffaBRAH is just really nice. (+1000) saffaBRAH is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TypicalChaz View Post
    Can definitely relate (unfortunately) to the drunken pass up of sex for food. Only a greasy gyro can satisfy me when im completely ****faced.

Not the greatest, but a funny story:

Involves myself and 3 roommates-a hangover type story

-decide to smoke for first time after already drunk
    -got separated soonafter due to complete blackout
    -I ended up stopping at a gas station and bought supplies (lighter, beef jerky) for the "trip" home which was a 3 mile walk
    -Friend #1 regained self-awareness at 4am walking aimlessly with no shirt or shoes-was picked up by a ****, didnt have money and had to show penor to driver to compensate for ride home
    -Friend #2 spent 30+ dollars in a cambodian restaurant, passed out with face in food in restaurant
    -Friend #3 attempted to flee police after they saw him pissing in a parking lot. They caught him tackled him, let him up-he tried to run again haha. bailed him out next day
    ****in lol'd
    "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!"

The Legion of Good Samaritans.

ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i would love to party with some of yall
    boo hoo chacha is serious

Professional POF troll ivegotbigballs's Avatar
    ivegotbigballs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ivegotbigballs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ivegotbigballs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ivegotbigballs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ivegotbigballs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ivegotbigballs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ivegotbigballs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ivegotbigballs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ivegotbigballs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ivegotbigballs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ivegotbigballs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RESILIENCY View Post
    Drank 3 4loco's and climbed a tree fell off and then made out with a stage 5 clinger.
    Whoah you made out with a chick, sweet dude. Sounds crazy bro
    *288 Crew*
    *Ohio State Crew*
    *Cincinnati Reds Crew*

Registered User crazynewzealander's Avatar
    crazynewzealander has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crazynewzealander has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crazynewzealander has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crazynewzealander has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crazynewzealander has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crazynewzealander has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crazynewzealander has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crazynewzealander has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crazynewzealander has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crazynewzealander has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crazynewzealander has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Many amusing and dumb stories on the piss-

* Recently (St Paddys night) I got very drunk at a shopping complex/bar venue. The club we were in got out of hand and the police were called, drunkards everywhere. Was dying for a piss so I went into the empty, locked, underground carpark and pissed all over the show. I was literally spinning in circles pissing with my pants around my ankles. Best bit? 5 police cars were less than 10 metres from me, but I was hidden by the carpark wall.

* Paid two Pacific Islanders ten dollars each to fight each other outside a club in town.

* Drunk a goon of tequila sunrise RTD, went into town with a few mates. Girl shut my head in a taxi door. Spent over $200 on drinks and food. Woke up at 5am in a petrol station near my house with no real memory of the night.

* Got into a uni club house party that had a halfpipe by claiming I was gonna ride the shopping trolley I had just nabbed from a supermarket down the pipe. Plan was foiled when the riot patrol arrived.

* Guy Fawkes last year me and a mate brought about $100 worth of fireworks to a house party. Let them off in the garden that was packed with people by lighting the fuse then throwing them. Very lucky nobody was hurt, but strangely enough everyone found it hilarious.
    ATTENTION MISC ENTREPRENEURS - do you own a website and want to get more traffic and sales? I'm offering all miscers buy 1 get 1 free on my web marketing services here: http://tinyurl.com/z2woe9a - just add the note "sleep tight pupper" to your order.

PPC, SEO, & traffic generation expert - feel free to PM me your questions any time and I will help you grow your online business with personalized advice.

Zyzzle is not very well liked. (-100) Zyzzle is not very well liked. (-100) Zyzzle is not very well liked. (-100) Zyzzle is not very well liked. (-100) Zyzzle is not very well liked. (-100) Zyzzle is not very well liked. (-100) Zyzzle is not very well liked. (-100) Zyzzle is not very well liked. (-100) Zyzzle is not very well liked. (-100) Zyzzle is not very well liked. (-100) Zyzzle is not very well liked. (-100)
    nailed a 6 foot tall blonde broad with huge tits without a dome... got non gonococcal urethritis

Radio89 is just really nice. (+1000) Radio89 is just really nice. (+1000) Radio89 is just really nice. (+1000) Radio89 is just really nice. (+1000) Radio89 is just really nice. (+1000) Radio89 is just really nice. (+1000) Radio89 is just really nice. (+1000) Radio89 is just really nice. (+1000) Radio89 is just really nice. (+1000) Radio89 is just really nice. (+1000) Radio89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by saffaBRAH View Post
    ****in lol'd
    this. ROFL
    **EX YU Mafia**

Three Fiddy+

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Spidermanbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spidermanbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spidermanbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spidermanbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spidermanbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spidermanbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spidermanbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spidermanbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spidermanbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spidermanbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spidermanbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i tried to kiss my aunt and she slapped me. we were alone. it happened a long time ago and we still have akwards moments when i greet her with a kiss( on her cheek of course)

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution pants222's Avatar
    pants222 is just really nice. (+1000) pants222 is just really nice. (+1000) pants222 is just really nice. (+1000) pants222 is just really nice. (+1000) pants222 is just really nice. (+1000) pants222 is just really nice. (+1000) pants222 is just really nice. (+1000) pants222 is just really nice. (+1000) pants222 is just really nice. (+1000) pants222 is just really nice. (+1000) pants222 is just really nice. (+1000)
    When I was a senior in highschool I got hammerdick drunk, drank half a bottle of sailor jerrys. Apparently after we were all passed out, I woke up, rolled off the couch onto my friend and vomited everywhere.

My friends took me outside and held me up to piss, but I couldn't get any out. My hair was all caked up from the puke and for some reason I thought that this made me look like a velociraptor. The rest of the night I ran around pretending to be a dinosaur, until two of my bros took me into the shower (a little homo) to clean me off. Then I passed back the **** out.

rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by pants222 View Post
    When I was a senior in highschool I got hammerdick drunk, drank half a bottle of sailor jerrys. Apparently after we were all passed out, I woke up, rolled off the couch onto my friend and vomited everywhere.

My friends took me outside and held me up to piss, but I couldn't get any out. My hair was all caked up from the puke and for some reason I thought that this made me look like a velociraptor. The rest of the night I ran around pretending to be a dinosaur, until two of my bros took me into the shower (a little homo) to clean me off. Then I passed back the **** out.
    that is definitely not gay or anything of the homosexual nature

k20eg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) k20eg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) k20eg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) k20eg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) k20eg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) k20eg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) k20eg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) k20eg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) k20eg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) k20eg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) k20eg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by predfan2001 View Post
    I love Srirachas.

Ok, I'll play. My gf and I went to a japanese steak house one night and I got fuked up bad. The next day I get a call at work from a guy that says "Hey Jamie, I talked to my boss and he said he'd take it." I'm like take what...he said the offer on the Tahoe.

Seems there was a used car lot next door and a saleman hooked me. As I was told later by my gf, I drove it and everything.

I ended up going down there and bought the truck.
    cutting

start: 253lbs
    27/7: 209lbs

SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ate cat poop (srs)
    Height - 5'6 Weight - 180
    Bench - 320x1
    Db Bench - 135x5
    Squat - 435x1(atg, not parallel chit)
    Hang Clean - 275x3 (highschool)
    Deadlift - 500x1 (6/11/2012)

SP Crew
    Finance Crew

Perceptional is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptional is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptional is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptional is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptional is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptional is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptional is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptional is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptional is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptional is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptional is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    -went to a frat party
    -drank way too much everclear punch
    -told two girls "YOU'RE BOTH CHEAP WHORES AND I AM BETTER THAN YOU" (yelling in the middle of the house)
    -tried to make out with a 34 year old chick
    -stripped down to my hello kitty briefs which I bought solely for that night.
    -filled a shopping cart with saplings that were being planted.
    -Ran through a neighborhood pushing the cart and screaming about dinosaurs
    -pissed on a school
    -puked on my jeans and they froze overnight
    -walked home with no pants on in the morning

That's one of the better nights I remember.
    Will update with a few more if there is interest.

stoliolie17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stoliolie17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stoliolie17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stoliolie17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stoliolie17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stoliolie17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stoliolie17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stoliolie17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stoliolie17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stoliolie17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stoliolie17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by pants222 View Post

I remember my first beer at a frat

Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TypicalChaz View Post
    Can definitely relate (unfortunately) to the drunken pass up of sex for food. Only a greasy gyro can satisfy me when im completely ****faced.

Not the greatest, but a funny story:

Involves myself and 3 roommates-a hangover type story

-decide to smoke for first time after already drunk
    -got separated soonafter due to complete blackout
    -I ended up stopping at a gas station and bought supplies (lighter, beef jerky) for the "trip" home which was a 3 mile walk
    -Friend #1 regained self-awareness at 4am walking aimlessly with no shirt or shoes-was picked up by a ****, didnt have money and had to show penor to driver to compensate for ride home
    -Friend #2 spent 30+ dollars in a cambodian restaurant, passed out with face in food in restaurant
    -Friend #3 attempted to flee police after they saw him pissing in a parking lot. They caught him tackled him, let him up-he tried to run again haha. bailed him out next day
    I really hope you're telling the truth because FCKING LOL
    Strive for
    The body of a God
    The mind of a Scholar
    The humility of a Monk
    And the heart of a Warrior

NoFap/Meditation/GreenTea/Yoga crew

CicadaKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CicadaKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CicadaKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CicadaKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CicadaKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CicadaKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CicadaKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CicadaKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CicadaKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CicadaKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CicadaKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Went to the gym late one night. Someone reached out with the tampon and said "hey. use this." I guess they wanted to see my reaction since they knew I didn't like it. I bet they were surprised when I flung it all the way to to other side of the gym. It was one of those friends who doesn't really understand weightlifting and probably wants to use the tampon. I feel bad for going to the gym with a buzz on.

CicadaKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CicadaKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CicadaKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CicadaKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CicadaKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CicadaKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CicadaKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CicadaKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CicadaKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CicadaKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CicadaKiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I know it doesn't seem that outrageous. But I think it's funny that I raged on the tampon like that. Sometimes I would just hide it so other people in the gym couldn't use it. But I threw that thing like it was a stick of dynamite that was covered with aids.

HalfPastJACK3D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HalfPastJACK3D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HalfPastJACK3D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HalfPastJACK3D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HalfPastJACK3D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HalfPastJACK3D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HalfPastJACK3D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HalfPastJACK3D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HalfPastJACK3D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HalfPastJACK3D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HalfPastJACK3D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i forget i was drunk

RC17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RC17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RC17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RC17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RC17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RC17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RC17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RC17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RC17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RC17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RC17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Got blacked out
    borrowed a girls car my freshman year that I was trying to get with
    woke up the next morning not realizing i borrowed it
    got phone call asking where i parked it
    ?????????
    found it after 30 minutes of searching in a handicapped spot with a ticket

did not end up getting with girl

Ott0Rocket is a name known to all. (+5000) Ott0Rocket is a name known to all. (+5000) Ott0Rocket is a name known to all. (+5000) Ott0Rocket is a name known to all. (+5000) Ott0Rocket is a name known to all. (+5000) Ott0Rocket is a name known to all. (+5000) Ott0Rocket is a name known to all. (+5000) Ott0Rocket is a name known to all. (+5000) Ott0Rocket is a name known to all. (+5000) Ott0Rocket is a name known to all. (+5000) Ott0Rocket is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I broke so much **** when I drank during my high school years.... luckily I've grown up since then. (Kinda)

One time I was completely sloshed and thought it would be funny to go take a **** in a public pool.. Needless to say the pool was closed the next day

terzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) terzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) terzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) terzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) terzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) terzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) terzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) terzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) terzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) terzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) terzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Spidermanbrah View Post
    i tried to kiss my aunt and she slapped me. we were alone. it happened a long time ago and we still have akwards moments when i greet her with a kiss( on her cheek of course)
    ur mom or dad's sister?? loL

terzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) terzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) terzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) terzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) terzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) terzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) terzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) terzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) terzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) terzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) terzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SilastheHNIC View Post
    ate cat poop (srs)
    repped

nexues97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nexues97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nexues97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nexues97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nexues97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nexues97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nexues97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nexues97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nexues97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nexues97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nexues97 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Passed out on the bathroom floor at a bar (it wasn't dry), and another time passed out on the metro in D.C. woke up 30 mins after it stopped running then was lost in downtown for a good 2 hours before making it back to my bros house

speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not fighting back whilst getting jumped by 3 people

AcidReflux will become famous soon enough. (+50) AcidReflux will become famous soon enough. (+50) AcidReflux will become famous soon enough. (+50) AcidReflux will become famous soon enough. (+50) AcidReflux will become famous soon enough. (+50) AcidReflux will become famous soon enough. (+50) AcidReflux will become famous soon enough. (+50) AcidReflux will become famous soon enough. (+50) AcidReflux will become famous soon enough. (+50) AcidReflux will become famous soon enough. (+50) AcidReflux will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by speakers4u View Post
    Not fighting back whilst getting jumped by 3 people
    How badly were you ****ed up?

TypicalChaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TypicalChaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TypicalChaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TypicalChaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TypicalChaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TypicalChaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TypicalChaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TypicalChaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TypicalChaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TypicalChaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TypicalChaz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Shangius View Post
    I really hope you're telling the truth because FCKING LOL
    haha srs man. It was the night of our spring football game (its annually a huge ****show)

And the 1 year anniversary is this saturday night lulz

pimp7308 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pimp7308 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pimp7308 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pimp7308 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pimp7308 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pimp7308 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pimp7308 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pimp7308 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pimp7308 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pimp7308 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pimp7308 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    smashed a beer bottle on my head and cut open about a 3 in gash. i was pickin the scab a week later and pulled out a shard of glass. the scar still hurts to this day when i even slightly press on it.
    reps on rc:

rep back 500+ always

InsaneGuy is just really nice. (+1000) InsaneGuy is just really nice. (+1000) InsaneGuy is just really nice. (+1000) InsaneGuy is just really nice. (+1000) InsaneGuy is just really nice. (+1000) InsaneGuy is just really nice. (+1000) InsaneGuy is just really nice. (+1000) InsaneGuy is just really nice. (+1000) InsaneGuy is just really nice. (+1000) InsaneGuy is just really nice. (+1000) InsaneGuy is just really nice. (+1000)
    so many stories... and the next morning the first thing I always say is the good old :

"ah man, I'm neeeever drinking like that again!"

I never learn