Thread: ECY questions

drkmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ECY questions

I have been using ripped freak by pharma freak and it has been good for me, but I would like to change things up a bit. For the guys that have tried several, what are your favorites? Has anyone tried the new Lipo 6 black ultra concentrate? I see it contains yohimbe hcl as well as the obvious caffiene, so it looks pretty solid.

As far as the ECY stack goes, is it a smart idea to use something like lipo 6 for the yohimbe hcl and caffeine portion, then adding in seperate ephedrine? or is this just unneccassary amounts of money to be spending versus your cheap ECY in seperate pills? Would the additional ingredients in lipo 6 be beneficial enough to spend the extra $20+??

Thanks guys.

Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Id say just buy the E C Y seperate. Super cheap, you can control doses to a T and if you don't react well the the Y you can drop it!
    working on it

johnsch8 is a name known to all. (+5000) johnsch8 is a name known to all. (+5000) johnsch8 is a name known to all. (+5000) johnsch8 is a name known to all. (+5000) johnsch8 is a name known to all. (+5000) johnsch8 is a name known to all. (+5000) johnsch8 is a name known to all. (+5000) johnsch8 is a name known to all. (+5000) johnsch8 is a name known to all. (+5000) johnsch8 is a name known to all. (+5000) johnsch8 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking

Originally Posted by drkmuscle View Post
    I have been using ripped freak by pharma freak and it has been good for me, but I would like to change things up a bit. For the guys that have tried several, what are your favorites? Has anyone tried the new Lipo 6 black ultra concentrate? I see it contains yohimbe hcl as well as the obvious caffiene, so it looks pretty solid.

As far as the ECY stack goes, is it a smart idea to use something like lipo 6 for the yohimbe hcl and caffeine portion, then adding in seperate ephedrine? or is this just unneccassary amounts of money to be spending versus your cheap ECY in seperate pills? Would the additional ingredients in lipo 6 be beneficial enough to spend the extra $20+??

Thanks guys.
    This is exactly what I started this morning. I have a high tolerance to stims (see my post under "losing fat" titled "anyone with a high tolerance to ec stack") I took 3 lipo 6 black (1 serving) with 12.5mg of ephedrine and I really felt energized. So essentially it's an ECY stack since lipo already has the caffeine and yohimbine in it. But again, I have a high tolerance, so if you do try it I'd recommend starting with the lowest possible dose. I've read some horror stories from other people who have taken these two together... Good luck with it!
    Last edited by johnsch8; 03-25-2011 at 09:41 AM. Reason: Edited text
    ++ Positive Crew ++

"It always strikes me, and it is very peculiar, that when we see the image of indescribable and unutterable desolation - of loneliness, of poverty and misery, the end of all things, or their extreme - then rises in our mind the thought of God."- Vincent van Gogh

“I am always doing what I cannot do yet, in order to learn how to do it.” - Vincent van Gogh

US Army Veteran 13B

Operation Anaconda
    Paktia Province, Afghanistan