FiveKey is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveKey is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveKey is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveKey is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveKey is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveKey is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveKey is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveKey is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveKey is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveKey is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveKey is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Regarding Cutting Exercises

Hi,

I've been eating like a beast and doing "starting strength". I've finally gained an amount of strength and mass that I'm happy with, but I want to lose some fat before I continue.

Do I simply go on a diet, continue doing the same routine (but throw in intense cardio), and keep my nutrition proper (oils, etc...)? Anything else that I need to know? Do I lift lighter and up reps or continue doing what I've been doing before? I've heard that you can only maintain or lose mass during cutting, so trying to lift higher and higher wouldn't be a good idea, right?

Compared to others, I'm a beginning body builder. I cut a lot of fat at first without regard for muscles (because I was just plain fat, not muscular at all). It took me awhile to figure out how my body needs to eat and exercise to gain. Now I want to figure out how to properly cut!

Thank you!

JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000)
    You do need to cut your calories below maintenance. You don't have to do cardio, but it will help you reach your desired caloric deficit. Continue to lift heavy. It will help preserve the muscle you've worked to build so far.