Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    tabbyh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabbyh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabbyh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabbyh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabbyh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabbyh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabbyh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabbyh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabbyh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabbyh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabbyh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    And it has!.

AndreFoisy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreFoisy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreFoisy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreFoisy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreFoisy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreFoisy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreFoisy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreFoisy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreFoisy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreFoisy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreFoisy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Dont know if I agree with that steroidjunkie link seems like it just insults him. Tho does raise some good questions.

Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tabbyh View Post
    scooby got banned LOL.

Death threats? The guy is so calm. Link?

Edit : forgot to quote the death threats post

AndreFoisy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreFoisy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreFoisy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreFoisy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreFoisy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreFoisy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreFoisy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreFoisy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreFoisy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreFoisy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndreFoisy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I saw the death threats also, and yes I was suprised, when will someone post the link?

Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Death threats???

Scooby made death threats to the owner of steroidjunkie.com because of that article about him on there. He pasted the guys information and alot of drama happened basicly, some idiots threatened to rape his girlfriend etc. and scooby tried saying it wasn't intentional afterwords.

However And I quote scoobys exact words here

(I have enough followers on my youtube and website if I were to paste your information I dont think you'd last very long)

If he cant take an article hitting out on him on the internet then it's a bit sad really. Especially when he has a "hall of shame"

MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this guy is AT LEAST on some form of TRT

if you dont believe that then you re a gullible dumbass.

ModelBod84 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ModelBod84 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by BigAndyC View Post
    So Scooby was banned after issuing death threats!? LOL
    Scoobie make a death threat? Let me guess, this was reported by steroidjunkie. Now I disagree with a lot of Scoobies advice but has done a lot trying to help people and I admire that, from all I can tell, all steroidjunkie has ever done is to do is sell supplememts by posting tabloid sensationalistic stories. Look at all that scoobie has done over the years and the way he has answered criticism and negativity- always with calm and reason, a death threat is completely out of charachter and unbelieveable, at least to me. I view this as just another publicity stunt by steroidjunkie.

rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    how the fuk can you ban scooby? that aint right brah.

free scooby!

tabbyh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabbyh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabbyh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabbyh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabbyh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabbyh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabbyh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabbyh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabbyh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabbyh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabbyh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Scooby is scum!!!!

He's doing a 100 mile hike now.

YvonneMaria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol. I cant stand the bloke..

Stacyanne12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stacyanne12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stacyanne12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stacyanne12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stacyanne12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stacyanne12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stacyanne12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stacyanne12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I cant either but doing nothing is still better than doing something and he does get kids to do "something.."

Stacyanne12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stacyanne12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stacyanne12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stacyanne12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stacyanne12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stacyanne12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stacyanne12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stacyanne12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    wtf is with me getting low reps?

lol this thread brings back memories.

DrAbsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrAbsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrAbsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrAbsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrAbsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrAbsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrAbsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrAbsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrAbsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrAbsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrAbsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 48Volts View Post
    This site has turned people into extremely delusional retards. Are you fcking kidding me?! None of you natty *******s look anywhere close to that at 25, you think you can look like that at 50 natty? His body just keeps increasing test production as he grows older and his metabolism speeds up at that age??? Get your heads out of your asses and stop blowing your money on supps and listening to all these scumbag fake nattys. There's a reason they look like that and you don't, even though you train hard, diet right, and blow 25%+ of your income on worthless supps: IT'S BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL ON DRUGS.
    I know I'm reading this really late but just repped you for this....u sir are a legend

BeatAnorexia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeatAnorexia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeatAnorexia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeatAnorexia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeatAnorexia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    awwwwww hellll scooby up in dis biatch

PumpOfPeace94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpOfPeace94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpOfPeace94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpOfPeace94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpOfPeace94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpOfPeace94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpOfPeace94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpOfPeace94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpOfPeace94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpOfPeace94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpOfPeace94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hes as natty as cell tech