markney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need some motivation to get out of my screwup week!

The last week has been pretty bad for my training....a lot of times, healthy food wasnt available and i just grazed over crap food, and then ended up eating a crap meal. Also, i had to be out of town for a funeral, and the hotel i stayed in only had treadmills (fail). so ive only done cardio for the last two days, and i just feel weak. it sucks to have a relapse like this.

FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It was a bad week...move on. You're doing more harm stressing over it than you did with the "screwup week".

AnnaAlina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnaAlina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnaAlina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnaAlina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnaAlina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnaAlina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnaAlina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnaAlina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnaAlina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnaAlina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnaAlina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I hear ya...all it takes is one morning getting in the gym and you always feel so much better don't worry. Instead of saying "I will start again tomorrow" say " I will start NOW. No more cheating and I WILL hit the weights hard next time"

markney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow. this is what i needed. broke my wrist at track practice ( i vault for my school). wow.

I gives it straight Sinergy2010's Avatar
    Sinergy2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinergy2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinergy2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinergy2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinergy2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinergy2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinergy2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinergy2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinergy2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinergy2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinergy2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by markney View Post
    The last week has been pretty bad for my training....a lot of times, healthy food wasnt available and i just grazed over crap food, and then ended up eating a crap meal. Also, i had to be out of town for a funeral, and the hotel i stayed in only had treadmills (fail). so ive only done cardio for the last two days, and i just feel weak. it sucks to have a relapse like this.
    There is always something you can do..

You can do pushups
    You can do pullups (buy a pullup bar or find a bar)
    You can do situps
    You can do jumping jacks
    You can jog
    You can find heavy stuff and squat with it or dead lift with it.

Nothing will make you feel better other than getting in there and facing the pain, and the tiredness and the weakness.. You face it and a few weeks your back to normal

JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by markney View Post
    wow. this is what i needed. broke my wrist at track practice ( i vault for my school). wow.
    It'll set you back, but there's nothing you can do about it now. Do whatever exercises you're still able to do (probably going to be mostly lower body work) and just focus on your diet. If you can't workout as efficiently as you would have been able to, you can pay that much more attention to your diet. Work on getting that on point if you can't workout. Once you recover from the wrist, get back to work! Sorry to hear about it though.
    Everything depends upon execution; having just a vision is no solution.

Performance and performance alone dictates the predator in any food chain.

chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I got a pinched nerve or something in my back last week and it hurt so bad I could barely move my neck or even drive, then, when that finally loosened up, I overdid it doing decline push-ups and I did something to me shoulder and that made it impossible to lift for several days. So, when I can't workout like I want to, my meal plan ends up going in the garbage. I have no motivation to want to eat healthy when I can't do much of anything except sit. Then, I woke up this morning and I had a temperature of 103, so I'm just really frustrated how it's just one thing after the other and I've worked out maybe five times in the last two weeks and they were all crappy workouts. Sometimes it just feels like life is conspiring against me and my workout goals.

I guess the best thing is to just keep your head up, because even though you're like me and you let things get to you a week or two weeks out of your entire life doesn't really amount to much- anything to be exact. I'm just waiting to feel like myself again- this tylenol is certainly helping!