Closed Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BIG_FAT_SLAPPER View Post
    Funnily enough I just went to the shops for some food, saw a black bloke that must have been 6ft 4 and 280lbs minimum. Also saw a group of Chinese students, non were over 5ft 10 and all skinny as hell. All just culture though.
    lmfao yeh ignorance is bliss. Countries like India and China have billions of people and China in particularly spends enourmous amounts of money on training and developing athletes for the olympics. However, despite their large population they've never been able to produce any notable sprinters. In fact i don't think a single asian has ever run the 100m in under 10 seconds and only 1 white guy ever has. On the other hand there's been dozens of black athletes who have consistently broken the barrier even though they've got only a fraction of the population of all the other countries. In fact even an Australian aboriginal (Patrick Johnson) has run the 100m in under 10 seconds. I'm not trying to say that white or asian guys can't be fast but GENERALLY black guys will be faster and it's the people who refuse to accept facts like this who are the real racists. Even T-Nation wrote an article explaining why black people are generally the best athletes at specific sports like sprinting.
    http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...port_by_blacks

Registered User BIG_FAT_SLAPPER's Avatar
    BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KRILLEN91 View Post
    lmfao yeh ignorance is bliss. Countries like India and China have billions of people and China in particularly spends enourmous amounts of money on training and developing athletes for the olympics. However, despite their large population they've never been able to produce any notable sprinters. In fact i don't think a single asian has ever run the 100m in under 10 seconds and only 1 white guy ever has. On the other hand there's been dozens of black athletes who have consistently broken the barrier even though they've got only a fraction of the population of all the other countries. In fact even an Australian aboriginal (Patrick Johnson) has run the 100m in under 10 seconds. I'm not trying to say that white or asian guys can't be fast but GENERALLY black guys will be faster and it's the people who refuse to accept facts like this who are the real racists. Even T-Nation wrote an article explaining why black people are generally the best athletes at specific sports like sprinting.
    http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...port_by_blacks

People try and use the Chinese doing well in weightlifting for a reason that the Chinese aren't small and weak on the whole, when in fact it kinda proves it. They dominate the mens 60kg because they have many small males, they train them from a very young age, have great facilities, coaching the lot, but comes to super heavy weight and where are they then? then the big Russians come to play and the chinese can't compete because even with over a billion population they haven't got the genetics to compete at super heavy weights. It's only because sports like weightlifting, boxing etc have weight classes and allows the little guy to compete. You don't get height categories in sprinting or weight categories in the NFL, it's fastest and strongest win end of. I don't really get why lighter categories get so much respect and this is coming from an 80kg male. Yet at stuff like gymnastics they've got great genetics, short, light, big body and short limbs which makes you good at spinning. Black people aren't good at gymnastics because in general their limbs are too long and they're too tall.

It's not about one race being physically better than another, it's about them being suited to different sports.
    288 crew

Kurt Angles' no1 Fan DarkByDesign's Avatar
    DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    People try and use the Chinese doing well in weightlifting for a reason that the Chinese aren't small and weak on the whole, when in fact it kinda proves it. They dominate the mens 60kg because they have many small males, they train them from a very young age, have great facilities, coaching the lot, but comes to super heavy weight and where are they then? then the big Russians come to play and the chinese can't compete because even with over a billion population they haven't got the genetics to compete at super heavy weights. It's only because sports like weightlifting, boxing etc have weight classes and allows the little guy to compete. You don't get height categories in sprinting or weight categories in the NFL, it's fastest and strongest win end of. I don't really get why lighter categories get so much respect and this is coming from an 80kg male. Yet at stuff like gymnastics they've got great genetics, short, light, big body and short limbs which makes you good at spinning. Black people aren't good at gymnastics because in general their limbs are too long and they're too tall.

It's not about one race being physically better than another, it's about them being suited to different sports.
    Its true that you dont see many asian SHWs. But i wouldnt so far as to say they cant compete. Last year the WWC SHW was won by an Iranian, and the year before it was won by a Korean. Im guessing if you go to Asia you wont see many 105kg+ people walking around at all, probably partly due to genetics and partly due to diet. The westernized asians arent really that small. On average, asians are probably lighter, just like on average west africans may be faster. But you can hardly say a certain race is genetically predisposed to be elite at something, because the elites are always anomalies. Average black guy genetics wont get you to elite levels of sprinting. That white guy who ran sub 10 probably has more genetics in common with Usain Bolt than the average white man. And both of them would be quite different from the average black man too, even if black men on average are slightly faster.

Edit: and as for lower weight classes, the reason they are respected as well in weightlifting and powerlifting is because of difficulty. There aren't many people who have the genetics or put in the hard work to be able to stay light and still be extremely strong. Adding bodyweight may or may not make you a better football players, but it definitely will make you lift more.
    Last edited by DarkByDesign; 03-03-2011 at 07:25 AM.

champion w8lifter in prog boykid28's Avatar
    boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by truegreatness73 View Post
    - How the F was I talking about that guys kids? What a freaking idiot, I was talking about him not his kids. Learn how to comprehend.

-You actually used a 70s and 80s reference as your resource? Wow, please tell me your not that dumb

- You said Kenya has the fastest people yet I am a Polynesian supremacist to state the facts about Polynesians? - News flash, for MUSCLES you need the resources, as for running all you need is a open space to run!! Anyone with a half brain would know that.

- You said " it is well known that women are alot similar physically than men are".. LMAO.. I stopped reading after that because there is just too much to debunk with your ignorance..

Wow I got a major headache reading what you said and I only read half of it. By the way cut your hair, you look super gay. Seriously, I was weak when I saw that picture of you.. LMAO..
    u talk about learning how to comprehend but notice how that my 70's book comment was towards some1 else and it was on a different topic dumb@ss. atleast my sources of info arent drowned with the words hypothesis and thesis. the first 4 paragraphs of your so called source of polynesians "big stature" had hypothesis or thesis in EVERY sentence.

MUSCLES you need the resources. ok. polynesia doesnt have food. or better yet polynesia doesnt have the resources to lift objects. and running doesnt require muscles. ok, tell that to sprinters who only need some open space and no muscles.

You kind of know your stuff , but not.

The gender thing doesn't matter, I can pick out fast white males, fast white females, strong white males , strong white females and white males good at long distance and white females good at long distant running from both UK and America, harder with fast white male from America though, competition is pretty tough.

Now go and check national records for running in Nigeria and Ethiopia. Notice how Jamiaca is full of west africans and they happen to be great sprinters and crap at long distance. Also America got their African slaves from the west and these are the ones that dominate sprints in America and not long distance running, it's basically whites in America that dominate distance running. It's all down to genetics.

At the olympics white Europeans get a hard time with people saying white man is slow, final is all black, same with 10k. But our genetic potential is spread all over the place. We can produce the great 100m runner, the great marathon runner, the great swimmer, the great weightlifer, the great tri-athlete etc but lets say every race has a 1 in a 1000 super talented person in running, in west africa they're all going to be sprinters, in Ethiopia all long distance runners. In White people in Europe you're going to have your good sprinter, middle distance runner and long distance runner now spreading your talent pool across many events...plus Europeans are expected to be competitive in every single event at the olympics, basically the talents there, it's just spread across every event.
    i will agree that euro's are a much broader in athletic events than the other cultures but i partially credit this to funding. i feel that if other countries had the money to fund sporting schools then euro's would not be as widely competitive as they are now. they would still dominate strenght sports but i dont think they would in all the other sports. if you notice the countries with more developed sporting systems are the ones who are competitive at more sports. these are also some of the more wealthy countries (most of them located in europe).
    -we are what we repeatedly do. therefore, excellence is not an act but a habit.
    -sollevatore di pesi campione in corso
    -"that guy is running in shorts"Dr.House
    "he's not running, he's trolling"Dr.Wilson

gym PR's:

snatch:90kg
    clean & jerk:117.5kg
    total:202.3kg

oly squat:179.5kg

journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130985093

Registered User truegreatness73's Avatar
    truegreatness73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) truegreatness73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) truegreatness73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) truegreatness73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) truegreatness73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) truegreatness73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) truegreatness73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) truegreatness73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) truegreatness73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) truegreatness73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) truegreatness73 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    [QUOTE=boykid28;638884093]u talk about learning how to comprehend but notice how that my 70's book comment was towards some1 else and it was on a different topic dumb@ss. atleast my sources of info arent drowned with the words hypothesis and thesis. the first 4 paragraphs of your so called source of polynesians "big stature" had hypothesis or thesis in EVERY sentence.

MUSCLES you need the resources. ok. polynesia doesnt have food. or better yet polynesia doesnt have the resources to lift objects. and running doesnt require muscles. ok, tell that to sprinters who only need some open space and no muscles.

- Do you know how much Polynesians there are in the world? Not even a quarter of how much Africans Or Europeans there are.

Of course you can be strong as hell from any race if you train but Polynesians have a advantage based on there built. Doesn't mean anyone is better then the next.

By the way I changed my picture to a monkey so I can some what look like I can speak your language and maybe youll understand me better.

TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    USA!! USA! USA!! USA! USA!! USA! USA!!

Go America!
    There is no such thing as 'strong enough'

truegreatness73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) truegreatness73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) truegreatness73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) truegreatness73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) truegreatness73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) truegreatness73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) truegreatness73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) truegreatness73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) truegreatness73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) truegreatness73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) truegreatness73 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by boykid28 View Post
    u talk about learning how to comprehend but notice how that my 70's book comment was towards some1 else and it was on a different topic dumb@ss. atleast my sources of info arent drowned with the words hypothesis and thesis. the first 4 paragraphs of your so called source of polynesians "big stature" had hypothesis or thesis in EVERY sentence.

i will agree that euro's are a much broader in athletic events than the other cultures but i partially credit this to funding. i feel that if other countries had the money to fund sporting schools then euro's would not be as widely competitive as they are now. they would still dominate strenght sports but i dont think they would in all the other sports. if you notice the countries with more developed sporting systems are the ones who are competitive at more sports. these are also some of the more wealthy countries (most of them located in europe).
    GIFSoup

Was that you in your hobbit days?

superfob will become famous soon enough. (+50) superfob will become famous soon enough. (+50) superfob will become famous soon enough. (+50) superfob will become famous soon enough. (+50) superfob will become famous soon enough. (+50) superfob will become famous soon enough. (+50) superfob will become famous soon enough. (+50) superfob will become famous soon enough. (+50) superfob will become famous soon enough. (+50) superfob will become famous soon enough. (+50) superfob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ITT : We talk about equal opportunity , equal circumstances and equal training conditions . Along with unicorns , world peace and no poverty .

Lets be real . All this crap (theory and hypothesis ) are under ideal circumstances in which no one can control or even remotely simulate . If you have awesome genecics , cool high five for you . If not , should of asked for better parents.

Bottom line is that "Most" Polynesians are born with good DNA for having great strength and there warrior culture makes them good competitors for sports like Football and power lifting..
    What the hell does warrior culture have to do with anything ? Last time I check when I went back to the islands (western samoa) , there wasnt a war going on or anything close to a warrior culture. Just cause you can replicate the haka or the sa sa and shout cheehoo doesnt make you a warrior.

So much BS in this thread .
    U mad that Im a semi-pro ufc fighter and I train affliction while taking tapout classes on the weekends ?
    B:150kg S:225kg D:265kg

NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Farming culture and manual labor culture is still there though.

Originally Posted by NephilimRising View Post
    Farming culture and manual labor culture is still there though.
    This..

That other guys too retarded to understand.

Registered User BIG_FAT_SLAPPER's Avatar
    BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DarkByDesign View Post
    Its true that you dont see many asian SHWs. But i wouldnt so far as to say they cant compete. Last year the WWC SHW was won by an Iranian, and the year before it was won by a Korean. Im guessing if you go to Asia you wont see many 105kg+ people walking around at all, probably partly due to genetics and partly due to diet. The westernized asians arent really that small. On average, asians are probably lighter, just like on average west africans may be faster. But you can hardly say a certain race is genetically predisposed to be elite at something, because the elites are always anomalies. Average black guy genetics wont get you to elite levels of sprinting. That white guy who ran sub 10 probably has more genetics in common with Usain Bolt than the average white man. And both of them would be quite different from the average black man too, even if black men on average are slightly faster.

Edit: and as for lower weight classes, the reason they are respected as well in weightlifting and powerlifting is because of difficulty. There aren't many people who have the genetics or put in the hard work to be able to stay light and still be extremely strong. Adding bodyweight may or may not make you a better football players, but it definitely will make you lift more.
    Iranians are caucasians just like Europeans. Surprised by the Korean champion, you got a pic of him or any details?
    288 crew

superfob will become famous soon enough. (+50) superfob will become famous soon enough. (+50) superfob will become famous soon enough. (+50) superfob will become famous soon enough. (+50) superfob will become famous soon enough. (+50) superfob will become famous soon enough. (+50) superfob will become famous soon enough. (+50) superfob will become famous soon enough. (+50) superfob will become famous soon enough. (+50) superfob will become famous soon enough. (+50) superfob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This..

That other guys too retarded to understand.
    Wow i guess no one else does no one else has manual labour or farms anymore , strong debate .
    U mad that Im a semi-pro ufc fighter and I train affliction while taking tapout classes on the weekends ?
    B:150kg S:225kg D:265kg

your a fob, what the hell do you know? Its Ego and testosterone that keeps this thread going.

Here is my proof, I am bigger and stronger then all of you guys and I am Polynesian so therefore I am right. Know let the hating begin or should I say continue. I know deep down inside you guys know I am right.

TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here is my proof, I am bigger and stronger then all of you guys and I am Polynesian so therefore I am right. Know let the hating begin or should I say continue. I know deep down inside you guys know I am right.
    Neat.

Kurt Angles' no1 Fan DarkByDesign's Avatar
    DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    your a fob, what the hell do you know? Its Ego and testosterone that keeps this thread going.

that hardly proves polynesianss are stronger overall. by your logic there are 160 pound chinese women lifting more than you lmao.

Iranians are caucasians just like Europeans. Surprised by the Korean champion, you got a pic of him or any details?
    nothing special to look at, like the typical SHW:

Only SHW with a good build I've seen is Chigishev (no homo)

Originally Posted by DarkByDesign View Post
    that hardly proves polynesianss are stronger overall. by your logic there are 160 pound chinese women lifting more than you lmao.

nothing special to look at, like the typical SHW:

Only SHW with a good build I've seen is Chigishev (no homo)
    this coming from someone without a picture? lol. that automatically tells me your too ugly and insecure so therefore Your words are worthless, suck my ball already. hahahha

suck my ball already. hahahha
    You only have one? Sorry to hear. I guess it explains why you're so upset though.

I met balls, I was drunk when I wrote that. I am super hungover from last night. The funny thing is that I dont live a slave life for my body, I pretty much eat anything I want and drink almost every weekend and I am still blessed with my Polynesian Genetics. Sucks that you guys have to pretty much live a slave life just to be in half in shape as I am. Being that I am probably the only Polynesian on this forum and you guys are all white and black guys with a little bit of Asian yet I am the tallest sexiest looking guy in here that tells me I was right this whole time.. LOL.. Good day mate's.

I met balls, I was drunk when I wrote that. I am super hungover from last night. The funny thing is that I dont live a slave life for my body, I pretty much eat anything I want and drink almost every weekend and I am still blessed with my Polynesian Genetics. Sucks that you guys have to pretty much live a slave life just to be in half in shape as I am. Being that I am probably the only Polynesian on this forum and you guys are all white and black guys with a little bit of Asian yet I am the tallest sexiest looking guy in here that tells me I was right this whole time.. LOL.. Good day mate's.
    I just ate half a bag of potato chips, you mad?

half the bag? Potato chips? You call that food?? If it doesn't expire its not food. You just ate aspartame, hydrogenated oil which is highly processed through fluoride. No wonder you guys have brain damage. Step your knowledge up SON!

half the bag? Potato chips? You call that food?? If it doesn't expire its not food. You just ate aspartame, hydrogenated oil which is highly processed through fluoride. No wonder you guys have brain damage. Step your knowledge up SON!
    Haha, when did I call it food?

You mad.

Originally Posted by TrettinR View Post
    Haha, when did I call it food?

You mad.
    LOL, I automatically assumed when you eat something you call it food but in your case I guess you just like to swallow things.. hahaha

LOL, I automatically assumed when you eat something you call it food but in your case I guess you just like to swallow things.. hahaha
    So you've never eaten a potato chip before?

So you've never eaten a potato chip before?
    I eatin food before. lol

I eatin food before. lol
    Can you repeat this, but in a coherent sentence this time? I don't speak ratard. Thank you.

Can you repeat this, but in a coherent sentence this time? I don't speak ratard. Thank you.
    I ate potato chips before. When I wasn't aware about the harmful chemicals inside of it which was many years back. I am smarter then you think fluoride boy.

I ate potato chips before. When I wasn't aware about the harmful chemicals inside of it which was many years back. I am smarter then you think fluoride boy.
    I'm just going to leave this here....

I met balls, I was drunk when I wrote that. I am super hungover from last night. The funny thing is that I dont live a slave life for my body, I pretty much eat anything I want and drink almost every weekend and I am still blessed with my Polynesian Genetics. Sucks that you guys have to pretty much live a slave life just to be in half in shape as I am.
    You're an idiot.

jcameron28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcameron28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcameron28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcameron28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcameron28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcameron28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcameron28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcameron28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcameron28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcameron28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcameron28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

lol why do you attribute your positive characteristics to your Polynesian descent but none of the negative ones like your obvious retardation?

Polynesians probably do have a genetic disposition for strength and size but you can't really say they have the most out of any other races, since it's obviously impossible to really quantify these things due to cultural, diet influences etc.

If you want to brag, don't brag about what your genetics let you do, brag about what you do with your genetics. If you are naturally strong and are lazy with a slack diet then fuk you, I have more respect for someone who works hard for less.
    Aesthetic goals: achieve doyouevenliftmode

Hearse Driving Weirdo Psychoholic's Avatar
    Psychoholic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoholic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoholic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoholic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoholic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoholic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoholic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoholic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoholic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoholic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoholic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't give a crap about the superior genetics argument but I did want to comment on what an awesome achievement the 49 reps at 225 is!! Broke the record set in 2000.
    ***Georgia Crew***

Training with BBG!

Originally Posted by jcameron28 View Post
    lol why do you attribute your positive characteristics to your Polynesian descent but none of the negative ones like your obvious retardation?

Polynesians probably do have a genetic disposition for strength and size but you can't really say they have the most out of any other races, since it's obviously impossible to really quantify these things due to cultural, diet influences etc.

If you want to brag, don't brag about what your genetics let you do, brag about what you do with your genetics. If you are naturally strong and are lazy with a slack diet then fuk you, I have more respect for someone who works hard for less.
    I can respect that