Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Guess what supplement is causing HIGH LIVER TOXICITY

ok guys I`m posting this cause I think its important to all who are taking this supplements or pretend to take.
    I`m a guy who does 2 roid (8 weeks injects and the first 4 some of the times I use orals) cycles a year , in order to see how my health goes I usually do at least 3 blood tests year.
    Ok but lets get to the point , I`m off for 3 months and my last cycle was only injects so I wasn't concerned about health problems at all, but guess what in the last couple off weeks
    I was feeling very tired and sick so I decided to do my blood tests.
    My AST and ALT values were through the roof but all the rest normal including my hormones, I don't have my values here cause I picked them a couple of hours ago and left them with my doctor to see what he thinks cause I can say to you that the maximum values were in the order of 70 - 80 and I have values of 600- 1500.
    Since even with orals my values never reach to this values and I`m also off for 3 months it can be only one of the supps I`taking so you guess which one is the killer on the liver:
    creatine
    hyaluronic acid
    turmeric
    grapeseed and pinebark extract
    cissus
    vitamin d3 and
    **** trilean system which consists of various fat burner supps.
    well I think I know what is causing it and I `m posting this only to warn people, I`m not accusing anyone but its totally irresponsible to have supps like that on the market
    dos fracos nao reza a historia
    no revenge,only justice
    I`m sorry for my English , its bad I know, but I think its still better than your Portuguese :)

Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    no it cant only be the supps ur taking. this thread is useless and even more useless with out lab values.

TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    ok guys I`m posting this cause I think its important to all who are taking this supplements or pretend to take.
    I`m a guy who does 2 roid (8 weeks injects and the first 4 some of the times I use orals) cycles a year , in order to see how my health goes I usually do at least 3 blood tests year.
    Ok but lets get to the point , I`m off for 3 months and my last cycle was only injects so I wasn't concerned about health problems at all, but guess what in the last couple off weeks
    I was feeling very tired and sick so I decided to do my blood tests.
    My AST and ALT values were through the roof but all the rest normal including my hormones, I don't have my values here cause I picked them a couple of hours ago and left them with my doctor to see what he thinks cause I can say to you that the maximum values were in the order of 70 - 80 and I have values of 600- 1500.
    Since even with orals my values never reach to this values and I`m also off for 3 months it can be only one of the supps I`taking so you guess which one is the killer on the liver:
    creatine
    hyaluronic acid
    turmeric
    cissus
    vitamin d3 and
    well I think I know what is causing it and I `m posting this only to warn people, I`m not accusing anyone but its totally irresponsible to have supps like that on the market

worthless information. read rules before you get ban....

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=131044463
    Owner of some cool companies.

- Haters Make Us Famous -
    ***DSC***

F22-Raptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) F22-Raptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) F22-Raptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) F22-Raptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) F22-Raptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) F22-Raptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) F22-Raptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) F22-Raptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) F22-Raptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) F22-Raptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) F22-Raptor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So you think injectables doesn't affect your liver???

Seriously?
    "I am my own worst enemy, the only voice left taunting me is my own."

Montreal CanAdian Militia ryanr623's Avatar
    ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Its the vitamin D3..... it gave me teh aidz too, make sure to be tested for that as well.
    Blessed be the lord, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Hockey Season!

nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Yates Row T View Post
    no it cant only be the supps ur taking. this thread is useless and even more useless with out lab values.
    sorry I forgot superpump max from gaspari.
    and yes I thought the same as you, that's why I take them... , let me tell you that I only post this because I get upset and very amazed , I`m not inventing nothing THIS HAPPENED TODAY WHITH ME , tomorrow I will have the lab test in my hand and post values but I assure this is true
    Last edited by nunes; 02-23-2011 at 07:47 AM.
    no revenge,only justice
    I`m sorry for my English , its bad I know, but I think its still better than your Portuguese :)

I only post this to warn people if I get ban I dont care , I`m not accusing anyone just want to alert about this to people who cares about health as I do

posts like some of the above sometimes makes me think its better to let people make mistakes without warning them but thats ok, I `m well with my consciousness
    Last edited by nunes; 02-23-2011 at 07:44 AM.
    no revenge,only justice

askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do you drink?
    #******* Crew#
    -******* mod

Originally Posted by askem View Post
    Do you drink?
    no , only sometimes socialy and for the last 3 weeks nothing
    no revenge,only justice

TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sorry I forgot superpump max from gaspari.
    and yes I thought the same as you that's why I take them... , let me tell you that I only post this because I get upset and very amazed , I`m not inventing nothing THIS HAPPENED TODAY WHITH ME , tomorrow I will have the lab test in my hand and post values but I assure this is true

Thread useless until lab test are in hand and posted....

Your wasting your time trying to express your feelings on this forum man just say...

no , only sometimes socialy and for the last 3 weeks nothing
    No, Only sometimes? Are you srs? i feel troll effects coming on strong here.

No Officer i don't drink only sometimes and i just happen to get caught tonight!

Well son this does mean you drink...
    Owner of some cool companies.

- Haters Make Us Famous -
    ***DSC***

Originally Posted by F22-Raptor View Post

Seriously?
    thats not the question here, yes they are harmfull but a lot less than orals and even with orals my values never reach even close, I`m telling you I`m off for 3 months so my values should be normal as they always did in the past
    no revenge,only justice

F22-Raptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) F22-Raptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) F22-Raptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) F22-Raptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) F22-Raptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) F22-Raptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) F22-Raptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) F22-Raptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) F22-Raptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) F22-Raptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) F22-Raptor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thats not the question here, yes they are harmfull but a lot less than orals and even with orals my values never reach even close, I`m telling you I`m off for 3 months so my values should be normal as they always did in the past
    That can depend. It could also mean other things... It can mean hepatitus or something else that it is fighting. Also if you take any prescription meds or take tylenol even it can raise it. All of them can add up. Wait until you get your tests. Also test for diseases as well if they don't already.
    "I am my own worst enemy, the only voice left taunting me is my own."

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TJB85 View Post

No Officer i don't drink only sometimes and i just happen to get caught tonight!

No wonder people here dont like you.
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

Originally Posted by TJB85 View Post
    Thread useless until lab test are in hand and posted....

Your wasting your time trying to express your feelings on this forum man just say...

tomorow you`ll have values,
    man dont you drink a beer or two with friends sometimes?
    I`M NOT A EVERYDAY DRINKER MAN.
    I try to be seriouss here but I can see its useless.

You calling me a trol ??
    i`M on this board for years, do you have any problem if I post what happened with me??
    no revenge,only justice

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ~Hades~ View Post
    He does serve to make every other poster look more knowledgeable at the least.

I feel like we may be witnessing the genesis of a new Vince Goodrum here.

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    tomorow you`ll have values,
    man dont you drink a beer or two with friends sometimes?
    I`M NOT A EVERYDAY DRINKER MAN.
    I try to be seriouss here but I can see its useless.

You calling me a trol ??
    i`M on this board for years, do you have any problem if I post what happened with me??
    Dont worry about him. He's an idiot.

And your english is better than his.

Originally Posted by Starkk View Post
    He does serve to make every other poster look more knowledgeable at the least.

I feel like we may be witnessing the genesis of a new Vince Goodrum here.
    He could be the son of Vince and Christian Loving.
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

Dont worry about him. He's an idiot.

And your english is better than his.

He could be the son of Vince and Christian Loving.
    thanks , tomorrow I`ll post values and tell you what the doctor say but I have a guess in what is doing this and I dont believe its hepatitis cause bilirubin values were normal , I guess my doctor its going to ask more exams and I will know for sure
    no revenge,only justice

jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If i had to Id say hyaluronic acid.
    BUT
    Its really hard to asscertain this though. So many variables....could be a sign of medical condition not a result of supplementation. Also could be result of combined effect. Could be so many things ...

Hero. Psycho. Insomniac. Skigazzi's Avatar
    Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Did you have any bloodwork after your last cycle ended? if so, was everything OK?

If you didn't have BW after that cycle, your never going to be able to rule out the roids.

Maybe your 2 cycles per year (for how many years) caught up to you?

Drop everything for a month and get tested again, but those levels you posted are massive and will probably require some medical attention.
    The Dark Knight...Rises.

Brandenburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandenburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandenburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandenburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandenburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandenburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandenburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandenburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandenburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandenburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandenburg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ok guys I`m posting this cause I think its important to all who are taking this supplements or pretend to take....
    I was feeling very tired and sick so I decided to do my blood tests...
    Since even with orals my values never reach to this values and I`m also off for 3 months it can be only one of the supps I`taking so you guess which one is the killer on the liver:..
    If that "**** trilean system" Is supposed to be "A L R I tri-lean system" then I would stop taking that and see if my liver function values return to normal.

I'm not saying it's definitely that, or that it might have something in it to raise your "values," but that system does have a lot of **** to be taking at one time. Good luck bro.
    Yes, my good man, I'll have the milk steak, boiled over hard, and your finest jelly beans...raw.

There are no winners or losers of war; only survivors...

The truth hurts sometimes...

The bro ****s all love my nuts because I shilled for cellucor....

Don't care if they do or not like me.

ThemoLife Alter Ego SupaNatural's Avatar
    SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow, there's a name that I haven't seen around here in a long time. Subscribed for results.

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pizza Protein Ronni Ron!

Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000)
    creatine
    hyaluronic acid
    turmeric
    cissus
    vitamin d3 and
    Were you not taking these supplements in the past when you had bloodwork done?

BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wait, so what's the OP trying to say? SP Max is supposedly causing liver problems?

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP, pretty sure you should wait until you have a better idea of what's going on in your body before you start trying to throw supps/companies under the bus. There could be a thousand possible causes for your level increases.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

allnatty is a complete loser! (-2000) allnatty is a complete loser! (-2000) allnatty is a complete loser! (-2000) allnatty is a complete loser! (-2000) allnatty is a complete loser! (-2000) allnatty is a complete loser! (-2000) allnatty is a complete loser! (-2000) allnatty is a complete loser! (-2000) allnatty is a complete loser! (-2000) allnatty is a complete loser! (-2000) allnatty is a complete loser! (-2000)

Seriously?
    This.

jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyinkedup will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BenW22 View Post
    Wait, so what's the OP trying to say? SP Max is supposedly causing liver problems?
    I dunno ..if this is the same nunes from AM (which based on signature it is) he is more often kissing reps a$$es and shilling rather than bashing. Who knows. It doesnt matter - chances of really finding out source of this is slim to none..given his steroid use , vast vareid supp intake , and other potential medical causes.

I will say this - a very rare side effect of hyaluronic acid is elevated liver enzymes..... so maybe it is from that. eh ...who knows...

Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Seriously?
    exactly great way to get hep.
    Hemavol
    Potassium nitrate
    Reboot
    Phosphatidylserine
    Staples

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did you workout near or before your blood tests? Within 24 hours or so?

Creatine + workouts, plus antioxidants post workout could send you over the top, especially since liver enzymes are elevated with just working out alone. Its a temporary situation though in that case. Another test should prove otherwise.

Get a retest, and then you can repost the full panel, and how it compares to the last. You can request copies from the Dr's secretary.

Also, drug use can't be overlooked? Portugal is pretty laid back from what I hear. If you are willing to do AAS I have to imagine you have access to other stuff as well.

Keeping it real when it's international.
    Last edited by MikeCellucor; 02-23-2011 at 01:46 PM.
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com