Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Headaches with Huperzine A

Does anyone else get headaches with Huperzine A? I just started taking it on Monday and have been getting headaches about 8 - 9 hours after I take it.

I take 100mg in the morning. I have read if you get headaches to take a smaller dose but they are 100mg capsules so I can't break them in half. Is there anything I can do for them or just go out and by 50mg capsules?
    William Llewellyn's Anabolics E-book Edition available now on Kindle, Nook, iTunes and Google Play!

William Llewellyn's Sport Supplement Reference Guide available now on Kindle, Nook, iTunes and Google Play!

Underground Anabolics available on Kindle, Nook, iTunes, and Google Play!

willgreenzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willgreenzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willgreenzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willgreenzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willgreenzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willgreenzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willgreenzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willgreenzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willgreenzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willgreenzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willgreenzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Maybe try some choline bi or ci.

Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When I first started using it (adrenalean) it made me a bit nauseous, it passes after you've used it for a little while.

Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by willgreenzilla View Post
    Thanks, for the suggestion. I had to use choline when I took piracetam for headaches as well. I didn't know if it would help with the Huperzine A though. I'll have to pick some up.
    William Llewellyn's Anabolics E-book Edition available now on Kindle, Nook, iTunes and Google Play!

William Llewellyn's Sport Supplement Reference Guide available now on Kindle, Nook, iTunes and Google Play!

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Are you sure it's due to Huperzine A? 8-9 hours after dosing is a pretty long time to conclude it's Huperzine A, and I'm assuming you meant 100mcg and not 100mg. Usually people experience side effects at doses > 400mcg.

Yeah, it is 100mcg. It is the SNS brand.

I think it's from the Huperzine A. I know I'm on a low dose so I was surprised to be getting side effects. It started when I started taking it. I didn't take any today though so I guess I'll wait to see if I get one today.

Originally Posted by willgreenzilla View Post
    How much choline should I take?

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Patuba View Post
    Yeah, it is 100mcg. It is the SNS brand.

I think it's from the Huperzine A. I know I'm on a low dose so I was surprised to be getting side effects. It started when I started taking it. I didn't take any today though so I guess I'll wait to see if I get one today.
    Ah, I figured as much, sorry to hear about this. See how it goes today, and if it doesn't change, maybe something else is to blame. Usually Vinpocetine in Focus XT helps with this (I realise you are using Huperzine A solo, just telling you why it doesn't happen to some people who use Focus XT fine but can't seem to tolerate Huperzine A solo). Try taking some acetaminophen late night. BTW I don't recommend adding more choline if this is giving you a headache.

manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I don't think Huperzine is the culprit. Half life is less than 5 hours.

willgreenzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willgreenzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willgreenzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willgreenzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willgreenzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willgreenzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willgreenzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willgreenzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willgreenzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willgreenzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willgreenzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've taken l-hup for a while, never had problems, but i always took it with piracetam and choline, so... lol... you can try I guess? go with 1-1.5g of choline, see if anything changes

Originally Posted by manofmany View Post
    I don't think Huperzine is the culprit. Half life is less than 5 hours.
    I guess we'll find out in a couple of hours if it was the Huperzine or not. I still haven't gotten a headache yet today.

Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Ah, I figured as much, sorry to hear about this. See how it goes today, and if it doesn't change, maybe something else is to blame. Usually Vinpocetine in Focus XT helps with this (I realise you are using Huperzine A solo, just telling you why it doesn't happen to some people who use Focus XT fine but can't seem to tolerate Huperzine A solo). Try taking some acetaminophen late night. BTW I don't recommend adding more choline if this is giving you a headache.
    Any chance of SNS coming out with a caffeine free or lower caffeine version of Focus XT? I really want to try it but I don't like the high amount of caffeine that is in it.

Any chance of SNS coming out with a caffeine free or lower caffeine version of Focus XT? I really want to try it but I don't like the high amount of caffeine that is in it.
    Indeed, we have a caffeine free Focus XT run in the works for the future, brand new flavour as well. If you wanted something sooner, try half a scoop of Focus XT, I still see benefit from half a scoop without being stimmed out.

Indeed, we have a caffeine free Focus XT run in the works for the future, brand new flavour as well. If you wanted something sooner, try half a scoop of Focus XT, I still see benefit from half a scoop without being stimmed out.
    That sounds excellent, I have been waiting to trying Focus XT for a long time now. Just don't want all the caffeine cause I get enough caffeine during the day anyhow.

That sounds excellent, I have been waiting to trying Focus XT for a long time now. Just don't want all the caffeine cause I get enough caffeine during the day anyhow.
    No worries man, let me know if you have any more questions.

CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

Do. Want.