Page 60 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,800 of 2063
    Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    All cool shaz. Just posted a test choco cake in MEN, have a look. So easy and delicious it's ridiculous..

Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Awesome attitude that last workout and congrats on hitting that PR/goal!

Oats looking awesome. Sounds like a win if you're going for round two.

Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Shazriki View Post
    Whoop whoop thanks Bonnie, felt great! I just made some normal stove top oats (oats + water + salt/splenda/cinnamon) and then stirred in some roast butternut squash puree I made. For that just roast some squash @ 200C for ~40 mins and then whack in a blender to smooth it out. You could get away with mashing it by hand for a thicker bowl of oats most likely. I think this would work with microwaving the oats too, I might experiment again tonight.
    Sweet! So simple yet I never even considered the combination before! I shall be trying this shortly as I am a butternut squash fiend atm!

I totally hear you on the front squats - totally uncomfortable! I use the Olympic grip too....but unfortuantely I don't have any "meat" (yet ) to rest the bar on!
    "Procrastination is the thief of time"
    -Anon

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping."
    -Arnold

"I do now what others won't - so I can have later what others can't."
    -Anon.

Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by brendbro View Post
    damn I gotta get on this 3dmj cake, looks awesome... and tbh I think you got it perfect with the molten centre, how can anyone say they don't prefer cake that way!?

our DL's look so similar I swear (apart from the fact that you're doing a LOT more than me ), so it's kind of cool getting to see all the advice in your log and being able to apply it to myself haha
    Haha don't get me wrong, it still tastes great and the combination of textures is quite nice, but it's sort of like when you have to work on an assignment: you want to get it perfectly right. I've seen people post pics of these cakes with a perfect cake texture, whereas mine come out more dense with the molten center. And I really do think it has more to do with the type of protein than any of the other factors. I'm going to try with whey soon and I bet it will be picture perfect.

Re: dl it seems that the reason for the minor arch could be due to tight hamstrings, so it was suggested that I should experiment with sumo stance instead (isn't that how you deadlift?). So from next week onl I"ll play around with it with some lower weight. I do want to perfect the form as much as I can, so as not to slip a disc one day

Originally Posted by Dexter3000 View Post
    All cool shaz. Just posted a test choco cake in MEN, have a look. So easy and delicious it's ridiculous..
    That looks MM GOOD bro. Btw do you have the url to that site with all the protein baked goods? I'm sure you linked it to me before.

Originally Posted by Ashlei View Post
    Awesome attitude that last workout and congrats on hitting that PR/goal!

Oats looking awesome. Sounds like a win if you're going for round two.
    Thanks Ash - that's all PRs are I think: right attitude, right approach, and you can lift anything (well, almost)

I'll go for round two tomorrow! Enjoy Thanksgiving!

Originally Posted by Bonny_Lassie View Post
    Sweet! So simple yet I never even considered the combination before! I shall be trying this shortly as I am a butternut squash fiend atm!

I totally hear you on the front squats - totally uncomfortable! I use the Olympic grip too....but unfortuantely I don't have any "meat" (yet ) to rest the bar on!
    Seriously try it, your mind will be partially if not fully blown. I was on a butternut squash kick a couple of weeks ago which I briefly recovered from, but I'm falling back into the madness now I think.

Yea they hurt a bit, I do rest the half on my clavicle and half on my delts. It hurts more than just resting the bar full on my delts, but it reduces the pressure on my back considerably by centering the weight over my torso more.

Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

24 November 2011

I'd just like to reflect a little on the, since Thanksgiving giving will from now on be a sort of red letter day in my life. It was around this time a year ago that I really got into bodybuilding. At first my interest was peripheral, reading posts on the leangains website and occasionally stumbling into bodybuilding.com. Then I decided to fully immerse myself into the hobby and haven't looked back since. I credit my lifestyle change to having the opportunity to live with a very special group of people who made me really want to demand more of my body, to push myself on a daily basis to achieve something I hadn't before. I'm still on the path to that achievement and I will reach the first true milestone next summer.

So even though I'm not with family today, or in the States where I could probably go anywhere for a big-ass turkey meal, there are still things I am thankful for and in that sense I celebrate the holiday. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Now before I get flamed I'll just throw in a disclaimer that I am still tracking macros today since there's no big meal planned anyway All good though, with my dad coming to visit this weekend I'll more than make up for it In fact, if things go to plan a few of my high school buddies will be visiting me here, so that'll be another weekend off in all likelihood. After that though, 3 solide weeks before I go home for christmas and I end this cut! (until prep ofc).

Morning weight 191.2

The Workout

Crosstrainer 425 cals burned in 33:31

~The Eats~

Another 3dmj cake, this time with cream cheese and SF maple syrup on top

Chicken and mixed veggie stir fry

Macros 217P/221C/60F

NordAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NordAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NordAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NordAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NordAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NordAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NordAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NordAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NordAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NordAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NordAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'd just like to reflect a little on the, since Thanksgiving giving will from now on be a sort of red letter day in my life. It was around this time a year ago that I really got into bodybuilding. At first my interest was peripheral, reading posts on the leangains website and occasionally stumbling into bodybuilding.com. Then I decided to fully immerse myself into the hobby and haven't looked back since. I credit my lifestyle change to having the opportunity to live with a very special group of people who made me really want to demand more of my body, to push myself on a daily basis to achieve something I hadn't before. I'm still on the path to that achievement and I will reach the first true milestone next summer.
    It's traditional for my family to go around the table at Thanksgiving and give a short speech about what we're thankful for. I plan on mentioning the positive impact that bodybuilding has had on my life. My mom would always tell me that I looked "too skinny" and it took me far too long to realize that she was right. Finding BB.com and learning about IIFYM drastically changed my life for the better. I'm thankful for your log Shaz, because its one of the first logs that I started reading and it has helped inspired me to bulk up. I'm up 15lbs so far, and probably 20 after tonight!
    My New Bulking/Nutrition Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135055561

Anti SF/FF. Pro Real Food.

Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That looks MM GOOD bro. Btw do you have the url to that site with all the protein baked goods? I'm sure you linked it to me before.
    Yeah I prefer the cake to be a bit dryer and give a good bite, personal taste. Prepare for not getting any school work done this weekend, I am far from a baking expert but even I already spent hours on here, so much win: www.proteinpow.com.

So even though I'm not with family today, or in the States where I could probably go anywhere for a big-ass turkey meal, there are still things I am thankful for and in that sense I celebrate the holiday. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Now before I get flamed I'll just throw in a disclaimer that I am still tracking macros today since there's no big meal planned anyway All good though, with my dad coming to visit this weekend I'll more than make up for it In fact, if things go to plan a few of my high school buddies will be visiting me here, so that'll be another weekend off in all likelihood. After that though, 3 solide weeks before I go home for christmas and I end this cut! (until prep ofc).
    It is truly awesome that you have found this passion and that it had such an impact on your life. I don't know if you were 'missing' anything in your life before, but regardless, it's great to have something you can really immerse yourself in - in a positive way.

Enjoy the holidays, friends and family visits and keep it tight those last few weeks!
    Last edited by Dexter3000; 11-24-2011 at 09:51 PM.

Originally Posted by NordAK View Post
    It's traditional for my family to go around the table at Thanksgiving and give a short speech about what we're thankful for. I plan on mentioning the positive impact that bodybuilding has had on my life. My mom would always tell me that I looked "too skinny" and it took me far too long to realize that she was right. Finding BB.com and learning about IIFYM drastically changed my life for the better. I'm thankful for your log Shaz, because its one of the first logs that I started reading and it has helped inspired me to bulk up. I'm up 15lbs so far, and probably 20 after tonight!
    Thanks for your kind words NordAK, it means a lot to me that I was able to inspire you to make a change for better. I should have mentioned that I am also thankful for the people like you that read this log everyday, contribute, and help ME out when I need a hand... so thanks!

As for the bold, atta boy! Eat until you can't eat anymore... and then go for seconds! that's my thanksgiving policy as you can see by looking at exhibit A from Thxgiving 2010:

Originally Posted by Dexter3000 View Post
    Yeah I prefer the cake to be a bit dryer and give a good bite, personal taste. Prepare for not getting any school work done this weekend, I am far from a baking expert but even I already spent hours on here, so much win: www.proteinpow.com.

It is truly awesome that you have found this passion and that it had such an impact on your life. I don't know if you were 'missing' anything in your life before, but regardless, it's great to have something you can really immerse yourself in - in a positive way.

Enjoy the holidays, friends and family visits and keep it tight those last few weeks!
    I agree on the dryness. If it's a little dryer you get that spongy texture that is more reminiscent of real cake. But thanks for the link dude, I have some whey coming in tomorrow so I shall be browsing...

I realize now that I was missing something without actually knowing it. I have this ability to be able to focus 100% on something that I am truly passionate about, but up to that point in my life I hadn't really found anything that I was that passionate about. Everything was transient.. a bit of this... a bit of that. In some ways I was just going through the motions, passing the days. Now I have a goal, and I can see the path to it, and it feels great

Not about to let up now, the end of round 1 is in sight!

bigjimmy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjimmy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjimmy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjimmy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjimmy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjimmy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjimmy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjimmy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjimmy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjimmy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjimmy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I realize now that I was missing something without actually knowing it. I have this ability to be able to focus 100% on something that I am truly passionate about, but up to that point in my life I hadn't really found anything that I was that passionate about. Everything was transient.. a bit of this... a bit of that. In some ways I was just going through the motions, passing the days. Now I have a goal, and I can see the path to it, and it feels great

Not about to let up now, the end of round 1 is in sight![/QUOTE]

^^This

Meant to ask Shaz if you ever go see any of the games at the Rec? as I remember you saying you were at Bath

Jimmy
    Jimmy's FULK to 180lbs+ a 1000lb Total!!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151587473

lakergreat1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakergreat1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakergreat1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakergreat1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakergreat1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakergreat1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakergreat1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakergreat1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakergreat1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakergreat1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakergreat1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL @ the pic.. if the kitchen table wasn't shown in the pic, I would have guess something else was going on to put that smirk on your face...
    Team 3DMJ
    IIFYM for Life!

Mike & Kev's IF Transformations - Junior Mints vs Quinoa - Sponsored by IIFYM & 3DMJ

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=686086841#post686086841

www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.com

25 November 2011

Today only one word was on my mind: intensity. I wasn't really interested in accommodating any notions of "feeling weak" or "shaking off the last of this cold" or anything like that, besides, I woke up feeling pretty good. I decided that no matter what I was going to put 275 on the bar for squats today, whether I got 1 rep or 100 it didn't matter. Hell, even if I failed on the first rep I would have been satisfied, at least knowing that I gave it 100%. Well I didn't fail on the first rep, and the whole workout was pretty much about re-establishing the status quo, so I matched or nearly matched my previously PRs, except for bench which still sucks nuts, and will continue to suck nuts until I start bulking again I expect. I did RPT for bench again today, and when I couldn't get many reps on my top set I just decided to rep out a bit with some lower weight. Also when I squatted today my lower back felt especially solid, so I attribute that entirely to the foam rolling I've been doing. I think I need to buy one.

The rest of the day was spent doing work, I was up on campus all day. Starting to enjoy things again, being able to just sit down with a coffee and go through the lecture notes and actually start understanding the material is what I love about uni. The thing about too much coursework is that you end up just learning enough to hand it in and get a good grade, without much consideration about the broader context of the information you're taking in (that's why I prefer exams over coursework).

Anyway this will be my last formal update for the weekend. My dad is flying into tomorrow around lunch time so it's going to be a weekend of good food, good beer, and some cruising around the South-west of England. Have a good weekend and see you all Monday!

Morning weight 190.6

Potential for getting back into the 189's tomorrow. If that happens and my weight does what it usually does on my weekends off, I should be in new low territory next week.

~The Workout~

Squats 275x4, 247.5x5, 225.5x6
    Bench Press 181.5x3 (lol), 165x7, 148.5x9
    BB Row 192.5x4x3
    Calf Extension Machine (long contraction) 231 x 15, 11
    Ham curls with slow negatives 148.5x10x2

~The Eats~

Baked chicken and sweet potatoes, baked beans

Macros 216P/318C/46F

Originally Posted by bigjimmy123 View Post

Not about to let up now, the end of round 1 is in sight!
    ^^This

Meant to ask Shaz if you ever go see any of the games at the Rec? as I remember you saying you were at Bath

Jimmy[/QUOTE]

Nope haven't been yet but will definitely go before the end of term next year! The Bath team actually train at my gym though so I see plenty of that side of things.

Originally Posted by lakergreat1 View Post
    LOL @ the pic.. if the kitchen table wasn't shown in the pic, I would have guess something else was going on to put that smirk on your face...
    Who says there wasn't something else going on?

Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hope you have an awesome weekend! I too am spending it with family! Enjoy!
    -Anon

-Arnold

-Anon.

Originally Posted by Bonny_Lassie View Post
    Hope you have an awesome weekend! I too am spending it with family! Enjoy!
    Thanks Lauren I DID have an awesome time this weekend, cruising around the south-west coast of the UK with the pops. Hope you had a good time too!

28 November 2011

Well I had a great weekend with my dad who was in town. He arrived saturday in the afternoon so we basically took it easy just walking around town and catching up (while I'm at uni I only really see any of my family at summer or over christmas, so we take any opportunity we can get to be together). Sunday we took a drive down to Cornwall since the weather was good and basically just had another chill day seeing a part of the country that in 5 years of living here I hadn't seen yet. Cool stuff, got some epic pictures and a chance to use my camera for something other than food porn... although I got plenty of that too lol.

In terms of exercise and nutrition this was very much a weekend OFF lol. I didn't go out of my way to eat as much as possible or anything dysfunctional like that, but food choices were very much "does that taste good OK I'll have it." All in all though I don't think much damage if any was done, although this morning I am dealing with an epic bloat, I hopped on the scale and although I don't remember the exact number I think it was +4-5lbs lol. Either way I don't really care and in any case I don't see it as "damage" since I was enjoying myself in the process. I'm not prepping yet and I intend to enjoy myself as freely as possible until the start of the prep within reason. I mean, I don't want to set myself back to the extent that roughly 25 weeks of prep won't be enough to get me into shape.

Todays workout was SAVAGE. Clearly the extra cals from the weekend were being put to good use because I hit an awesome groove is just about everything. As soon as I racked up 275 for squats and went down for my first rep I was like "Glycogen Mode = Replenished." Matched my previous PR for those (FINALLY) so hopefully can set a new one on Friday or Monday. Also chest was feeling awesome, hit a PR for DB chest press (complete with an epic dumbbell toss after my last set for added douchebag effect). Lat pulleys felt good and back got blasted in the process. Hey, if you're going to eat without a care in the world, you might as well put it to good use right? This workout really did feel like training on a bulk again. I know it'll only last one day, but damn it felt good.

In other news, I am now rocking 2lbs of cookies n cream ON whey that my dad brought me so expect some proper 3dmj cakes in the future. ALSO I found a place in Bath that sells poptarts, so I promptly acquired some S'mores and Brown Sugar Cinnamon. AWWW YEAH.

Morning weight Over 1000

The Workout

Squats 275x5, 247.5x6, 225.5x8
    DB Bench Press 66's x 9 x 3 PR
    CG Lat Pulldown 176x11 + 3,2
    EZ-bar Skullcrushers 71.5 x 11,11,9
    Stir the pot 13, 10

The Eats

This will probably take a few posts....

Chicken & beef burger @ Molloy's

Duck pate and toast @ Tilleys Bistro

Stuffed fish thai style @ Tilleys Bistro

Raspberry and Passionfruit Cheesecake @ Tilleys Bistro

Fish and chips with mushy peas @ The Old Custom Inn

Sticky toffee pudding with clotted cream @ The Old Custom Inn

and later I found out that clotted cream is basically pure fat LOL

more to come after my lectures....

lakergreat1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakergreat1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakergreat1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakergreat1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakergreat1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakergreat1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakergreat1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakergreat1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakergreat1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakergreat1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakergreat1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well I had a great weekend with my dad who was in town. He arrived saturday in the afternoon so we basically took it easy just walking around town and catching up (while I'm at uni I only really see any of my family at summer or over christmas, so we take any opportunity we can get to be together). Sunday we took a drive down to Cornwall since the weather was good and basically just had another chill day seeing a part of the country that in 5 years of living here I hadn't seen yet. Cool stuff, got some epic pictures and a chance to use my camera for something other than food porn... although I got plenty of that too lol.

In terms of exercise and nutrition this was very much a weekend OFF lol. I didn't go out of my way to eat as much as possible or anything dysfunctional like that, but food choices were very much "does that taste good OK I'll have it." All in all though I don't think much damage if any was done, although this morning I am dealing with an epic bloat, I hopped on the scale and although I don't remember the exact number I think it was +4-5lbs lol. Either way I don't really care and in any case I don't see it as "damage" since I was enjoying myself in the process. I'm not prepping yet and I intend to enjoy myself as freely as possible until the start of the prep within reason. I mean, I don't want to set myself back to the extent that roughly 25 weeks of prep won't be enough to get me into shape.

Todays workout was SAVAGE. Clearly the extra cals from the weekend were being put to good use because I hit an awesome groove is just about everything. As soon as I racked up 275 for squats and went down for my first rep I was like "Glycogen Mode = Replenished." Matched my previous PR for those (FINALLY) so hopefully can set a new one on Friday or Monday. Also chest was feeling awesome, hit a PR for DB chest press (complete with an epic dumbbell toss after my last set for added douchebag effect). Lat pulleys felt good and back got blasted in the process. Hey, if you're going to eat without a care in the world, you might as well put it to good use right? This workout really did feel like training on a bulk again. I know it'll only last one day, but damn it felt good.
    Ahh the old "Eat your face off, Set PR's the next day" very familiar. May as well use the energy for good use right?

Over 1000 lbs - Solid! You beat my record of 8-12lbs in a day swing!

Glad to see the squat and bench PR's again, makes a difference every now and then to hit some PR's while cutting as it can be pretty dreary going a month or more and just "maintaning" the core compounds.

Sounds like a great weekend with your pops and the food is amazing.
    Team 3DMJ
    IIFYM for Life!

Mike & Kev's IF Transformations - Junior Mints vs Quinoa - Sponsored by IIFYM & 3DMJ

www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.com

Ahh the old "Eat your face off, Set PR's the next day" very familiar. May as well use the energy for good use right?

Over 1000 lbs - Solid! You beat my record of 8-12lbs in a day swing!

Glad to see the squat and bench PR's again, makes a difference every now and then to hit some PR's while cutting as it can be pretty dreary going a month or more and just "maintaning" the core compounds.

Sounds like a great weekend with your pops and the food is amazing.
    Eat your face off, set PR's the next day.. sums it up pretty well haha.

And yea you know those water fluctuations hit me hard, 200-300lb isn't unheard trollface.jpg.

I hear you on the stagnation you feel when you're just maintaining lifts while dieting, that's why I was so damn happy with teh workout.

And thanks man, really had a good time! And on that note the rest of the food pronz:

[center]

Various Nepalese dishes @ Yak Yeti

Cheesy fries @ The Raven

Venison, lentil and ale pie with mustard mash @ The Raven

Greek Meze @ Opa

Appetizer

Spare ribs

Spetzofi

Greek Meze @ Opa cont'd

Saganakis (fried cheese)

Souvlaki (chicken)

Greek salad with feta

Bekry Meze (pork and brandy in tomato sauce)

Papoutsakia (stuffed aubergine with ground beef)

Paidaikia (grilled lamb chops)

Soutzoukakia (meatballs in tomato sauce)

While I eat my chicken, blue cheese salad for lunch @ those Cheesy Fries and Meat Pie!!
    Team 3DMJ
    IIFYM for Life!

www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.com

Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm loving all the food porn. Sounds like a great weekend with your dad!

What's the "stir the pot" exercise?

andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    broooooooooooooo now that is what I call food pr0n. Killin me here hahahaha while I sip on my diet soda! FML
    - <30 weeks out with 3DMJ & -Berto- to the 2014 Victorian INBA Victorian Titles.

- Also, join my log on ********: http://www.********.com/AndysNaturalJourney

While I eat my chicken, blue cheese salad for lunch @ those Cheesy Fries and Meat Pie!!
    Hahaha, but dude that salad sounds legit I might have to try something like that soon. The cheesy fries were good, but that pie was great. 100% fresh and the pastry was quite possible the best part.

Originally Posted by Ashlei View Post
    I'm loving all the food porn. Sounds like a great weekend with your dad!

What's the "stir the pot" exercise?
    Thanks, and yep it was a great weekend

Stir the pot:

Just a bit of core stability work to throw in alongside the heavy compounds. They won't build you them turtle shell abs, but they'll help you keep things tight during squats and deads.

Originally Posted by andyboi View Post
    broooooooooooooo now that is what I call food pr0n. Killin me here hahahaha while I sip on my diet soda! FML
    Gotta go big or go home son! Rest assured plenty of diet soda was consumed myself over the weekend.... and beer

29 November 2011

Ahh it feels good to get back on track after a weekend off. Decided to cut the macros back a bit today and add some extra cardio just to get things moving again after the long weekend. I expect that there will be a lot of downward movement, mainly water, over the next couple of days. Cardio was a breeze today though, energy levels are still high following the extra food. Hopefully it will spill over into tomorrow's workout too!

I'm really loving the foam roller work I've been doing for my glutes and lower back following my workouts, so I decided to splash out and buy one of the top of the line ones that my gym uses. I'll probably still do foam rolling immediately after workouts and then at some point after dinner/before going to bed. Unfortunately they're on back order so I'll only get it by next week at the earliest.

Morning weight N/A - will start weighing in again tomorrow

~The Eats~

No food pics today! just had some boring "clean" food to offset all the richness from the weekend. Tuna salads, roast chicken and sprouts, oats, whey with GY etc. Feel good now though

Macros 225P/203C/59F

oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mate I came to a sorry sense of realisation yesterday. 3 weeks ago I had really bad stomach cramps and couldnt get off the toilet, but otherwise felt fine. Couldnt put my finger on what it was, which made it even worse, varied diet but no changes in movements.
    Went to Brazil last week and everything cleaned up! I ate a load of meat, rice, beans and eggs and 'regular' food and felt fine. Got back yesterday and smashed a big bowl of proats seeing as I hadnt had them for a week. Within 30 minutes I was back on the toilet.

It hurts to even write this, but I think I have gained an intolerance to oats! I am gutted! Think I am going to give them another week off and just replace them with weetabix in the mornings and see how it goes. Then might start to introduce them back in once in a while.

Thought I would share my devastating news.

Keep doing what you're doing!
    140bpm all day every day

Wow! I've not checked in here since Saturday because of my busy time moving flat, and I have returned to crazy, outstanding, jaw-dropping, mouth-wateringly wonderful food porn! You never fail to impress Shaz!
    -Anon

-Arnold

-Anon.

Originally Posted by oats_addict View Post
    Mate I came to a sorry sense of realisation yesterday. 3 weeks ago I had really bad stomach cramps and couldnt get off the toilet, but otherwise felt fine. Couldnt put my finger on what it was, which made it even worse, varied diet but no changes in movements.
    Went to Brazil last week and everything cleaned up! I ate a load of meat, rice, beans and eggs and 'regular' food and felt fine. Got back yesterday and smashed a big bowl of proats seeing as I hadnt had them for a week. Within 30 minutes I was back on the toilet.

It hurts to even write this, but I think I have gained an intolerance to oats! I am gutted! Think I am going to give them another week off and just replace them with weetabix in the mornings and see how it goes. Then might start to introduce them back in once in a while.

Nooooooo! Devastation!!! You tried the gluten free oats? They work for me!
    -Anon

-Arnold

-Anon.

snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

oh man! I can't imagine how bad that feels. I have a feeling that the world's oat farmers will take a hit with your lack of consumption of oats :0

I will cover for you tho... For the sake of the world
    AAU World SJ Powerlifting Champion, 2014

Owner/Founder of StrongerYou Personal Training

BTK-no excuses

You sure it wasn't the protein powder?

Skinny fat, you maud? <3 Anabolichef's Avatar
    Location: I can see you when you fap, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Anabolichef is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolichef is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolichef is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolichef is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolichef is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolichef is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolichef is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolichef is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolichef is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolichef is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolichef is just really nice. (+1000)
    Whoop whoop thanks Bonnie, felt great! I just made some normal stove top oats (oats + water + salt/splenda/cinnamon) and then stirred in some roast butternut squash puree I made. For that just roast some squash @ 200C for ~40 mins and then whack in a blender to smooth it out. You could get away with mashing it by hand for a thicker bowl of oats most likely. I think this would work with microwaving the oats too, I might experiment again tonight.

3DMJ cake has.
    thin that puree out with a bit of stock, add a splash of cream and a bit of spice mix/chilli flakes and you have a f*cking lovely soup for this time of year.

Also I was looking at that cake recipe the other day do you use the exact recipe, like the pancake mix and all that? or have you adjusted it at all?

log looking great man!

Skinny fat, you maud? <3 Anabolichef's Avatar
    Location: I can see you when you fap, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Anabolichef is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolichef is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolichef is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolichef is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolichef is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolichef is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolichef is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolichef is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolichef is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolichef is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolichef is just really nice. (+1000)

A bowl of museli that was in my cupboard for a while f*cked up my stomach on two occasions but I'm still fine with oats, it might just be a bad batch or something, if it isn't I hope you can fight your addiction. Maybe there is a nicorette type cure for people with oat addictions?