Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheJediBrah View Post
    lol yes
    Enjoy your tolerance and sleeplessness goals 2013
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    Enjoy your tolerance and sleeplessness goals 2013
    Enjoy your not reading comments properly and looking like an ass goals of 2013

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Enjoy your not reading comments properly and looking like an ass goals of 2013
    Suggesting 20-30mg is irresponsible, that will destroy his sleep cycle. He doesnt need a therapeutic dose. One can assume he doesnt have autism, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, cancer therapy induced thrombocytopenia, cluster headaches, or true narcolepsy.

See dosage:
    http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supple...Name=MELATONIN
    Controlled Labs Warder

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Suggesting 20-30mg is irresponsible, that will destroy his sleep cycle. He doesnt need a therapeutic dose. One can assume he doesnt have autism, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, cancer therapy induced thrombocytopenia, cluster headaches, or true narcolepsy.

See dosage:
    http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supple...Name=MELATONIN
    I wasn't suggesting 20-30mg. As I said, 10mg would be much more than he needed, but it could be tolerated. Of course taking such a dose long term would be inadvisable. I read the thread question as asking if it would be "too much" to take it once or twice, which would be fine.
    If the OP said "is it too much if I take 10mg from now on" it would have been a different answer. I was interpretating the OP as asking "will I suffer any adverse effects from a 10mg dose of Melatonin?".
    Additionally I saw no point in repeating with the same advice that had been posted a dozen times already in the thread, and thought I would offer something different.
    If you disagree with something I say, talk to me about it. In full sentences. Something might actually come of it that way.

I'm not interested in reading "webMD" or some-such rubbish. I have a lot of patients on melatonin, I deal with it regularly.

I wasn't suggesting 20-30mg. As I said, 10mg would be much more than he needed, but it could be tolerated. Of course taking such a dose long term would be inadvisable. I read the thread question as asking if it would be "too much" to take it once or twice, which would be fine.
    If the OP said "is it too much if I take 10mg from now on" it would have been a different answer. I was interpretating the OP as asking "will I suffer any adverse effects from a 10mg dose of Melatonin?".
    Additionally I saw no point in repeating with the same advice that had been posted a dozen times already in the thread, and thought I would offer something different.
    If you disagree with something I say, talk to me about it. In full sentences. Something might actually come of it that way.

I'm not interested in reading "webMD" or some-such rubbish. I have a lot of patients on melatonin, I deal with it regularly.
    Thats cool, so do I. So you understand you cant leave recommendations open ended like you apparently are apt to do.
    Controlled Labs Warder

Thats cool, so do I. So you understand you cant leave recommendations open ended like you apparently are apt to do.
    Fair enough. Misunderstandings are very common when the only form of communication is typing. Like I said being a forum/thread type of setting, with a dozen posts already answering an initial query I saw no reason to repeat that information.

Another thing you can do to help avoid misunderstandings is to type in full-sentences.

Good-Bro Original DiabeticLifter's Avatar
    DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    20mg

joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fair enough. Misunderstandings are very common when the only form of communication is typing. Like I said being a forum/thread type of setting, with a dozen posts already answering an initial query I saw no reason to repeat that information.

Another thing you can do to help avoid misunderstandings is to type in full-sentences.
    No one cared who I was before I put on the calves.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself...
    Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.

Controlled Labs Warder

joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No one cared who I was before I put on the calves.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself...
    Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.

karlmalone1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlmalone1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlmalone1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlmalone1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlmalone1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlmalone1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlmalone1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlmalone1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlmalone1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlmalone1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlmalone1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    People are acting like melatonin is some radical powerful substance

SoFlorida has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    10mg is not too much. They sell that strenght but I actually bought the 5mg one instead.

For daily use it may be too much.

I only use it when I have problems getting back to a normal sleep cycle.

Friday night I stayed up late. Then I couldn't get to sleep. I finally got to sleep around 6 am. Woke up around 10am then I slept Sat afternoon for 5 hours. set the alarm for a 2 hour nap and reset it 3 more hours in a row.

I knew there was no way I was going to sleep that night so I took 2 5mg and was able to sleep normally that night even though I had slept thru the day. I wasn't sleepy or tired but within an hour I was able to sleep normally.

So to reset your normal sleep cycle on occasion it's fine. The next night you may only need one and then when you get back to normal you won't need any.

Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    5mg checking in, lol at taking 1mg.
    PUBG - X1
    xX nRAG3D Xx

MCC Crew: WTC crew

Originally Posted by Aesthetical View Post
    1mg is more in line with what a smart person would take if they were taking it often
    Controlled Labs Warder

fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    1mg is more in line with what a smart person would take if they were taking it often
    10 mg is what I started with when I first used it, worked for first 3 nights, then had to double, then after 6 days it just quit
    working......... Grrrrrrr

NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Takes five mg liquicaps every night
    ___----Xtend Representative----___

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Melatonin has an abnormal effect with me where I get extreme dry throat, swollen thyroid, and I can't speak for about 90 mins in the morning at even 500mcg. But I have no problem falling asleep so lol @ all you people wasting money.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Policeman

Fancy a hook to your gabber m8?

mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    To answer your question, 10mg is not too much in terms of overdosing but it may be more than you need. Start with smaller doses and see how it works for you. I usually take it only when I know I have an important day ahead and need to get up early. I've taken 15 mg before but woke up pretty groggy.

fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by thefleshlight View Post
    Melatonin has an abnormal effect with me where I get extreme dry throat, swollen thyroid, and I can't speak for about 90 mins in the morning at even 500mcg. But I have no problem falling asleep so lol @ all you people wasting money.

Yes, You are an odd one

Originally Posted by BadAzzMassMan View Post
    Not nearly as odd as those big shifty eyes. Just sayin
    They are not as red as you are

Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ah, the more = better crew must be checking in.
    You strong like Rambo, look like hero, but your brain just like potato

randomtnt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randomtnt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randomtnt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randomtnt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randomtnt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randomtnt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randomtnt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randomtnt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randomtnt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randomtnt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randomtnt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol yes
    lol no

www.ABFitnessTrainer.com italianplaya30's Avatar
    italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mentalist72 View Post
    To answer your question, 10mg is not too much in terms of overdosing but it may be more than you need. Start with smaller doses and see how it works for you. I usually take it only when I know I have an important day ahead and need to get up early. I've taken 15 mg before but woke up pretty groggy.
    that much melatonin makes me groggy for the whole next day! start with less
    AB Fitness Center
    (The Best Personal Training Gym to Work for in NY)
    Apply Below
    www.ABFitnessCenter.com/career
    Instagram: @abfitness
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~