OTMX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Finaplex Experience

Just entered my 6th week of Finaplex. MY experience seemed to be alot different than what i found researching before so i figured id post it. I was doing around 50mg ed until this week and i bumped it up to about 70.
    Week 1-2: It didn't take very long to kick in. Noticed size by the end of week one and massive strength gains (bench jumped for doing 225 4 times to doing 245 5 times) Was very irritable these two weeks but im a test junkie so i loved it.
    Week 3-4: The Rage went away for the most part but i also felt i wasn't making much gains. But measuring my biceps took away that feeling i put on about an inch.
    Week 5: suffered an injury during kickboxing so couldnt lift all week.

There is one thing im wondering though. Everyone says your test is supposed to crash. Mine hasn't at all that ive noticed. I was told if the sexiest woman in the world was on my lap i still couldnt perform but its quite the opposite. This being said do i really need to bother with the clomid?

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by OTMX View Post
    There is one thing im wondering though. Everyone says your test is supposed to crash. Mine hasn't at all that ive noticed. I was told if the sexiest woman in the world was on my lap i still couldnt perform but its quite the opposite. This being said do i really need to bother with the clomid?
    what's going on inside might not necessarily be proved outside...

take the clomid.