Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Rack pulls and Deadlifts

I usually deadlift every week and hit 2 new PR's this week @147 lbs 345x1 then 350x1 felt like i could of prob went and did 355 or 360 but instead drop setted to 2 plates and banged out 12 of those instead. This was on monday and I usually dont lift the same body part twice a week but I'm going to start training each body part 2x a week to get better gains.

Since it takes 48-72 hours for your muscles to fully recover, sore or not I'm lifting back+bis tommorow. But should I be deadlifting 2x a week or should I go Mondays- Deadlift then Thursdays/Fridays Rackpulls? I've never done rackpulls just always have deadlifted (only started Dling around 3-4 months ago and have seen really good gains each week as far as strength/weight) whats your opinions on this?

1. Just deadlift both days
    2. DL one day, rackpull the next

Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If your keen to get the deadlift up then you should do the movement on both days, with obvious rest in between.. Rack pulls are great for assisting lockouts on the actual deadlift and can be beneficial to you if thats the part of the deadlift where you have the most difficulty
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ''Bro, get yourself under control lol next thing we know Illy is gonna be 175 lbs, addicted to coke, involved in gang activity, and with a 365 max deadlift... ''-Blizzard589
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ironlife View Post
    If your keen to get the deadlift up then you should do the movement on both days, with obvious rest in between.. Rack pulls are great for assisting lockouts on the actual deadlift and can be beneficial to you if thats the part of the deadlift where you have the most difficulty
    Good to know. Ill be upping my deads too...good to know rack pulls can help with overcoming sticking points.
    ~ Infinite Labs Rep
    http://infinitelabsstore.com/

♦♦ I Am Juggernaut Challenge ♦♦ Win a Trip to the 2011 Mr. Olympia!!!
    www.iamjuggernaut.com
    http://iamjuggernaut.com/rules.pdf

Group Juggernaut!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/group.php?groupid=30172

Visit Infinite Labs on ********:
    http://www.********.com/InfiniteLabsSupplements

ROM and MMC are more important than EGO
    400Lb Gorilla

Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtfx View Post
    Good to know. Ill be upping my deads too...good to know rack pulls can help with overcoming sticking points.
    Deficit deads i find help the lower portion of getting the damn bar off the ground..

stand on plates 1-2'' high and do a deadlift, helps develop speed and intial power.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ''Bro, get yourself under control lol next thing we know Illy is gonna be 175 lbs, addicted to coke, involved in gang activity, and with a 365 max deadlift... ''-Blizzard589
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you are training back, Rack pulls > Deads.

But what makes you think training each muscle group 2x per week willgive you better gains, 42-72 hours to fully recover a muscle is just an estimate/average, basically its bull**** it can change completly depending on ones intensity/volume/etc..

Originally Posted by JOSEF RAKICH View Post
    If you are training back, Rack pulls > Deads.

[b]But what makes you think training each muscle group 2x per week willgive you better gains,[b/] 42-72 hours to fully recover a muscle is just an estimate/average, basically its bull**** it can change completly depending on ones intensity/volume/etc..
    Pretty much the consensus of a lot of strength training athletes that increased frequency = more strength adaptation. But if his aim is for hypertrophy then i can see your point..
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~