Page 43 of 64 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1893
    NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I did not expect to hear anything but great news this morning regarding your placing. Winning an overall your first time out this year is a result of all your hard work and planning over the last few years. I remember when we both started using this board and will always consider you a great part of my online experience here. In time we will meet as well.

Congrats on the win and enjoy it, it will soon set in that now you're a pro. I had this wonderful sense of accomplishment for a few hours after winning a pro card. Then I thought about the next time I compete I will be on stage with an entire lineup of guys who won overalls....I didn't feel so accomplished anymore. I did however feel more motivated than ever.

I am proud of you buddy...keep up the great work all season long.

I would also like to point out that in this picture you are winning in back, legs, and conditioning. You really made the decision easy for the judges.

Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

Pro Natural Bodybuilder AustrianOakJr's Avatar
    AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by arantz View Post
    Oak,

You looked great at the show, totally deserved the win man, congratulations. I appreciate the compliments, I had a blast doing the show, definitely an interesting experience. You are right, I truly didn't practice my posing the way that is necessary, and I see that now. Thanks for all the help again, it was a pleasure meeting you, well done.
    Thanks man. I appreciate that alot. You are a great competitor. For your first time out......WOW! Lets put it this way.....you would have blown me out of the water if it were my first show. Oak version 1.0 was not nearly as lean as you were. The posing comes in time too......heck, ive got a long ways to go when i look at others more experienced than me. So, its just one show at a time. Keep at it because you have a really bright future, for sure.

Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    I did not expect to hear anything but great news this morning regarding your placing. Winning an overall your first time out this year is a result of all your hard work and planning over the last few years. I remember when we both started using this board and will always consider you a great part of my online experience here. In time we will meet as well.

Congrats on the win and enjoy it, it will soon set in that now you're a pro. I had this wonderful sense of accomplishment for a few hours after winning a pro card. Then I thought about the next time I compete I will be on stage with an entire lineup of guys who won overalls....I didn't feel so accomplished anymore. I did however feel more motivated than ever.

I am proud of you buddy...keep up the great work all season long.

I would also like to point out that in this picture you are winning in back, legs, and conditioning. You really made the decision easy for the judges.
    img]
    Paul, thanks so much for the compliments. You know I really value your opinions and comaraderie on the forum. I totally hear you on the feeling of "oh crap!, ive got work to do". Its a huge honor, yet very humbling at the same time. Lots o' biiiiig boys to do battle with now!!!
    "Who the Son sets free is free indeed....."

WNBF Pro Natural Bodybuilder

Check out my CELLUCOR Supplement log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148746693&pagenumber=

3DMJ Athlete

Pro Natural Bodybuilder FATHER FLEX's Avatar
    FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Eric damn nearly stopped APA Worlds to let the team know you nailed it. Could not have happened to a cooler dude, and who has been working tremendously hard over the last few years. You should be very proud, and very optimistic about what is to come in these next few weeks.
    100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Where there are no men be a man.

Even a genius asks questions.

Knowledge is the child of confusion.

Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    Ok.....I gotta post quick....off to the after party and I'm with fam. So it went pretty well........

Most muscular award.......check

Open middle champ......check

Pro-card..........

CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!

Full updates later tomorrow. Thanks so much for all your support guys!
    Congratulations!!! That is great work. I didn't expect that I would hear anything less than this! I said before that you winning a pro-card was a "when" not an "if". YOu have allot to be proud of man!
    "The best gift that you can give your children is to Love their Mother"

thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Alright Sean! Setting the bar high right out of the gate. Phenomenal job. You worked hard for every ounce of that victory and display a physique that is worthy of it. Congrats man, I look forward to following the rest of your shows this season!
    **Team Klemczewski**

Pacman's Pursuit to Perfect Peaking with Dr. Joe
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120729411

~Phil 4:13~

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok.....I gotta post quick....off to the after party and I'm with fam. So it went pretty well........

Most muscular award.......check

Open middle champ......check

Pro-card..........

CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!

Full updates later tomorrow. Thanks so much for all your support guys!
    Amazing to hear bro! I really didnt see it going any other way.

Hit me up when you need to reload, or readdress the stack

Ill be sure to pass on the good news. Also, I would love to hear details on the show prep, and how it went with the additions and changes you made.
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Congrats Sean!

Long time lurker of your thread, first time posting.

Pics look great....you undoubtedly deserved the overall IMO.

Keep up the hard work, and keep motivating us!
    A lion doesn't jump on prey expecting to get its ass whipped.

~Snappin' Necks and Cashin' Checks~

red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looks like you absolutely killed the competition from the pics. Great job, man. Can't wait t see what the rest of the season holds for ya!!

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Team Fat Kid FTW! On to the next one.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

Smolovian apprentice mharrislove's Avatar
    mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congrats on the big win. You've had a natty pro-level physique for quite some time, IMO. Good luck with the rest of your shows.
    "First train the mind, then the body."

Made from all-natural products since 1968...no gear, no HRT, no prohormones.

AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FATHER FLEX View Post
    Eric damn nearly stopped APA Worlds to let the team know you nailed it. Could not have happened to a cooler dude, and who has been working tremendously hard over the last few years. You should be very proud, and very optimistic about what is to come in these next few weeks.
    That is awesome Berto. Thanks for the compliments. I still look forward to coming closer to "Berto conditioning" in the next few weeks. Gonna need some 3DMJ help on that.

Originally Posted by Cape1 View Post
    Congratulations!!! That is great work. I didn't expect that I would hear anything less than this! I said before that you winning a pro-card was a "when" not an "if". YOu have allot to be proud of man!
    Thanks man! I guess you and J-Bo....great predictions! Ill take it!!

You've got a heck of a season coming your way too. Gotta get you shredded to the bone to kick some ass.

Originally Posted by thepacman View Post
    Alright Sean! Setting the bar high right out of the gate. Phenomenal job. You worked hard for every ounce of that victory and display a physique that is worthy of it. Congrats man, I look forward to following the rest of your shows this season!
    Thanks man! Setting the bar is right! The next few shows are going to be far from easy! Gotta really put the hammer down at this point and get serious.

Originally Posted by MikeCellucor View Post
    Amazing to hear bro! I really didnt see it going any other way.

Hit me up when you need to reload, or readdress the stack

Ill be sure to pass on the good news. Also, I would love to hear details on the show prep, and how it went with the additions and changes you made.
    Thanks Mike! Ill give a run down soon on what seemed to work and what didnt as I get some more shows under my belt in the next few weeks. Ill hit you up via PM to get some more stuff rolling. Thanks again!!

Originally Posted by SpoiledUp View Post
    Congrats Sean!

Long time lurker of your thread, first time posting.

Pics look great....you undoubtedly deserved the overall IMO.

Keep up the hard work, and keep motivating us!
    Thanks for coming out of your lurk!!

Originally Posted by red_cat View Post
    Looks like you absolutely killed the competition from the pics. Great job, man. Can't wait t see what the rest of the season holds for ya!!
    Thanks man. I cant wait to hit the stage again!! Hopefully each time I can get a little more confident and a little less nervous.....and peak a little better.

Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    Team Fat Kid FTW! On to the next one.
    HE HE!!! Team FAT guy is right!! Wasnt that long ago I looked like this (this was taken at a Mongolian BBQ place where i ate like 4 lbs of meat) .

Somehow I still got the chick.

Originally Posted by mharrislove View Post
    Congrats on the big win. You've had a natty pro-level physique for quite some time, IMO. Good luck with the rest of your shows.
    Thanks a lot...they are going to be tough shows, for sure!

3DMJ Athlete

LEGS - HYPER - QUAD FOCUS

Despite the big carb up and pizza-fest after the show, I am returning quickly to my loagy self. My weight stayed pretty much steady despite loading on 1150g of carbs and then the pizza pig out afterward. I basically shot up about the same that I do after a good refeed.....from 164 to 166.5. Lethargy was back for Monday morning. The one good thing is that i am holding fullness pretty well and my strength is basically where I started my prep back in January. I had to give myself a big pep talk and get cracked out on C4 Extreme, but once I got rolling todays workout was pretty solid. Same with Mondays chest/back workout.

LEG PRESS

8 pps X 12
    8 pps X 12

HACKS

4pps X 12
    4pps + 25's X 8

LEG EXTENSIONS

stack - 3 X 12
    stack X 10

STRETCH AND ROLL - 15-20 min

YESTERDAY'S CHEST/BACK HIGHLIGHTS

DECLINE BB PRESS

245 X 10
    245 X 10
    225 X 11

INCLINE DB PRESS

80's X 12
    80's X 10

LAT PULL DOWN - ARC MACHINE

270 X 12
    270 X 12

3DMJ Athlete

TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000)
    I kno ur excited about getting ur pro card but im pretty sure u shld b more excited about me having u as "members that inspire me" hehe

But in all srsness, whens the next show?

And also, I will be doing my first show in 2.5wks, now after that show I plan on doing a second jst 4wks later. QUESTION IS: How much (if any) would a total 2 day mass out binge effect me on my second show? Because from my first show the plan is to go from the show to a hotel on the beach with my family (we go every year) and I just cant wait to eat my a** off. But im scared, i dont want to ruin it for my second show After the 2 day "what are calories" if I get right back on dat dere meal plan / cardio, I would be fine correct?

Originally Posted by TheNaturalOak View Post
    I kno ur excited about getting ur pro card but im pretty sure u shld b more excited about me having u as "members that inspire me" hehe

But in all srsness, whens the next show?

And also, I will be doing my first show in 2.5wks, now after that show I plan on doing a second jst 4wks later. QUESTION IS: How much (if any) would a total 2 day mass out binge effect me on my second show? Because from my first show the plan is to go from the show to a hotel on the beach with my family (we go every year) and I just cant wait to eat my a** off. But im scared, i dont want to ruin it for my second show After the 2 day "what are calories" if I get right back on dat dere meal plan / cardio, I would be fine correct?

Thanks for the add to the list!

My next show is in a week and a half....and then one more week after that.....then June 25th.

As for a two day binge, I would probably erase that idea if you plan on doing a second show. It all depends on your individual metabolism, insulin sensitivity, and specifically what you eat.......but i have seen guys completely destroy their hard work within a couple days. Going "unlimited" for anymore than 1 meal is a mistake IMOP. I might do a two day eat fest if it were my last show of the season, but even then I would expect to gain a couple pounds of fat......and several pounds of water. I stick to one "controlled" celebration meal after a show if I have another in the near future.

3DMJ Athlete

TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks for the add to the list!

My next show is in a week and a half....and then one more week after that.....then June 25th.

As for a two day binge, I would probably erase that idea if you plan on doing a second show. It all depends on your individual metabolism, insulin sensitivity, and specifically what you eat.......but i have seen guys completely destroy their hard work within a couple days. Going "unlimited" for anymore than 1 meal is a mistake IMOP. I might do a two day eat fest if it were my last show of the season, but even then I would expect to gain a couple pounds of fat......and several pounds of water. I stick to one "controlled" celebration meal after a show if I have another in the near future.
    Dang so ~mon ur already starting "peak weak" again?! lol
    (unless ur taken the same loading approach jst a few days out)

Either way, I'm sure you going to do great, AGAIN.

Alright well then Ill stick to a "planned" cheat meal after my first comp. I didnt think I was going to do a "2 day binge" but I was just curious as almost in a "Worse case scenario."

In the end Ill hold off on anything drastic, I believe my dedication will keep me from hindering my progress.

Thanks m8

Yes monday will start peak week. Ill be monitoring things a bit more carefully like sodium and water. Thanks for your vote of confidence. This is a big, tough show so I'm expecting a real battle with some serious athletes.

As for vaca, I would go for one, nice celebration meal but pack most of the rest of my food, scale, etc. Enjoy the family time but stick to the dieting. You,ve done too much work to throw it away even in the slightest. Think of how you will feel at your second if you look worse than your frist bc you put too much back on. Or......you decide that the family vaca is more important and go and eat! Personally I wouldn't ride the fence bc you won't fully enjoy either.

Fears Chuck Norris JimmyChitwood's Avatar
    JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Woefully overdue congratulatory post.

Here it is: Congratulations.

I've been so flippin' busy that my online life has all but died lately. But I caught up with your thread and really enjoyed reading about the contest day, etc. Nice write-up. And I got a kick out of that phone call you gave me about the win. Awesome stuff. Very pleased to hear it, and proud of you. Flat out amazing job you've done.

The improvements you've made are incredible, and those rear poses are devastating. MM pose... ho hum. No surprise on the trophy for that one. Color looked good too. All around amazing presentation. And that on your warmup show with plans to get leaner.

As far as being humbled by the pros in future contests...I hear you. But you've definitely got what it takes mentally to keep driving yourself in a pro arena. I'm not worried about that. And your genetics help a bit too. And you care more about presentation that you ever did before. And you're not afraid to give the crowd a sneak peek of the pooper now. So I won't be surprised to see you placing well in pro shows coming up.

That said, I hope after this year you take a nice extended offseason to make the kinds of improvements you want. With your work ethic and dedication...you will undoubtedly bring a whole new version. I just wish it would happen faster. I get bored waiting so long to see the contest versions.
    ~Forgiven~

My Training Log and Record of Adventures:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=441433851

jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000)

I'd add posing too. It looks like it's improved a lot. Some of those poses look really good, which really helps to show off all the size and conditioning.

Scary thing is, I think you got more in ya! I'm confident you got another little bit that you can successfully move and get that conditioning.

If you need a little nudge to get going on the training end, let me know. I'll be around the next couple of days if you get a chance.

Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

That's an easy decision right there. I am thinking that I need new posing trunks if and when I compete again. I like how your trunks don't ride down on you and take away width. They start right where above where your glute box starts. Mine just don't fit right and I believe make me look tall and lanky.
    Founder of the University of Wisconsin Bodybuilding Club

2011 Prep Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131369463

"Well, you either want this... or you don't" ~LN

Originally Posted by JimmyChitwood View Post
    Woefully overdue congratulatory post.

Here it is: Congratulations.

I've been so flippin' busy that my online life has all but died lately. But I caught up with your thread and really enjoyed reading about the contest day, etc. Nice write-up. And I got a kick out of that phone call you gave me about the win. Awesome stuff. Very pleased to hear it, and proud of you. Flat out amazing job you've done.

The improvements you've made are incredible, and those rear poses are devastating. MM pose... ho hum. No surprise on the trophy for that one. Color looked good too. All around amazing presentation. And that on your warmup show with plans to get leaner.

As far as being humbled by the pros in future contests...I hear you. But you've definitely got what it takes mentally to keep driving yourself in a pro arena. I'm not worried about that. And your genetics help a bit too. And you care more about presentation that you ever did before. And you're not afraid to give the crowd a sneak peek of the pooper now. So I won't be surprised to see you placing well in pro shows coming up.

That said, I hope after this year you take a nice extended offseason to make the kinds of improvements you want. With your work ethic and dedication...you will undoubtedly bring a whole new version. I just wish it would happen faster. I get bored waiting so long to see the contest versions.
    Thanks for the congrats. Yes, a bit late....but ill let it slide. THIS TIME. Next time better be different or.........

As for the offseason....the only issue is that most orgs require competition in the pro-arena within a year to maintain status. So....that doesnt give me much time. Id probably be looking at either staying very lean all summer and hitting a fall show or taking a little time to fatten up a touch and then dieting through the holidays and hitting the stage in the spring again. Time will tell. But THEN....ill be taking some time off to get hyuuuuge. Like bigger than Ronnie Coleman. Way bigger. Like he is going to be the size of my right leg.

Ok....maybe not. But if I can put on another couple lbs in my hams/glutes....ill be a happy camper.

I missed your call last night. I was out to the race track with the students making our first shake down passes on the Rampage. The went awesome...it was a great night. Got your message a little late though. Ill give you a ring tonight or something. Werd out.

Originally Posted by jked4life View Post
    I'd add posing too. It looks like it's improved a lot. Some of those poses look really good, which really helps to show off all the size and conditioning.

Scary thing is, I think you got more in ya! I'm confident you got another little bit that you can successfully move and get that conditioning.

If you need a little nudge to get going on the training end, let me know. I'll be around the next couple of days if you get a chance.

Thanks man. Been practicing a bit. However, my night routine was laughable. No practice there. Literally no practice. When the music started I began thinking about what i was going to do. It was fun though.....and a lot less stressful.

Yes, I know I need to be leaner. Damn these freaking hams/glutes!!!! That last film just wants to hang on. I think I have sharpened a hair this week and in good lighting, glutes are decently striated across, especially from the sides. But they looked pretty craptastic with that stage lighting.

I think part of the issue (without making too many excuses for myself) was that the lighting was no where near strong enough for the dream tan. Dream tan works really well with GOOD stage lighting but in normal lighting it actually blurs definition. Bit of a catch 22 with the dream tan. I really realized this when looking at pics of my most muscular shots....my chest is so striated across I could almost clench pennies between the striations. Look at my avatar pic on comparison to the most muscular stage shot back a page. You cant see the striations very well at all in the pictures. I probably should have taken the DT off for the night show but for one.....I had no way to remove it without smudging the crap out of it and for two....I didnt have any protan with me to darken me up. But yea....im pushing hard for the last few pounds. I REALLY wanted to be eating into my last shows, but at this point I dont know if its gonna happen. Im preparing mentally for having to dip even lower and not get a chance to really fill out in favor of additional detail/lean-ness. We'll see what comes of it.
    Last edited by AustrianOakJr; 05-26-2011 at 08:09 AM.

3DMJ Athlete

Originally Posted by Agostage View Post
    That's an easy decision right there. I am thinking that I need new posing trunks if and when I compete again. I like how your trunks don't ride down on you and take away width. They start right where above where your glute box starts. Mine just don't fit right and I believe make me look tall and lanky.
    Jagware brazilian cut FTW. I messed with a few pair of jagware trunks before I settled on these. Trunks can add to the look, for sure. I really like these.

3DMJ Athlete

CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Whaddya think about the jagware flex cut? I'm bout to pick up a couple pairs
    I'M ON A MISSION. OPERATION: 2013 PRO CARD. JOIN ME FOR THE RIDE ;) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139931113

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Jagware brazilian cut FTW. I messed with a few pair of jagware trunks before I settled on these. Trunks can add to the look, for sure. I really like these.
    I'd like to see you in some flex cut, Sean. Sexy! I mean, whaaaa?! lol
    Originally Posted by CHRIS925 View Post
    The brazillian is a good cut, but I feel the flex really showcases glutes/hams/quads due to their really revealing cut lol.
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Bnizzle163 View Post
    I'd like to see you in some flex cut, Sean. Sexy! I mean, whaaaa?! lol

The brazillian is a good cut, but I feel the flex really showcases glutes/hams/quads due to their really revealing cut lol.
    I second the bold. (homo as fak)

And billy.. showcases the glutes/quads? Brb not having glutes or a quad sweep.

buyinggrannypantiesformyshow/10
    I'M ON A MISSION. OPERATION: 2013 PRO CARD. JOIN ME FOR THE RIDE ;) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139931113

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    thong or bust
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

Dere is NO offseason DREhova 87's Avatar
    DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    been meaning to post and congratulate you! Just been so damn busy lately with limited time to get in here. But nothing short of amazing the work you put in and how it paid off. Seems like yesterday you started getting ready for this thing. Congrats again! Can't wait to see what is in store for you bud!
    -100lbs Club

www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.com
    Natural Bodybuilding's Dream Team

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Your chest is amazing.

(Slightly homo. Like 35%.)
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

Originally Posted by Bnizzle163 View Post
    I'd like to see you in some flex cut, Sean. Sexy! I mean, whaaaa?! lol.
    Ummmmm.....uh.....er.....

I have a pair of french cut which is basically the flex cut with a little wider straps (i think). I am pretty sure these are my french cut trunks. I dont know that I like em as much. But, Flex cut could work if you got some nasty legs to show off.

Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    thong or bust
    I showed up in a victoria secret thong and they told me I had to change.

Originally Posted by DREhova 87 View Post
    been meaning to post and congratulate you! Just been so damn busy lately with limited time to get in here. But nothing short of amazing the work you put in and how it paid off. Seems like yesterday you started getting ready for this thing. Congrats again! Can't wait to see what is in store for you bud!
    Thanks man!!!

Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    Your chest is amazing.

(Slightly homo. Like 35%.)
    Well, ill accept this at 35% homo......any more towards 40 and we gotta take a break from these comments.

3DMJ Athlete

ur not ur f*cking khakis bwelch1985's Avatar
    bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I can't believe NOBODY has ever mentioned how thick your chest is! Well, I'll be the first...HOLY SH*T THAT THING IS THICK!

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    GG. Well played.
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]