Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Cast down,but not destroy bird72's Avatar
    bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Question What is the best exercise for forearms in your opinion?

What is the best exercise for forearms in your opinion? I have found it difficult to develop my fore arms with typical exercises, such as, Standing Palms-Up Barbell Behind The Back Wrist Curl and Reverse Barbell Curl.
    My first language is not English.

"Every being which begins has a cause for its beginning; now the world is a being which begins; therefore, it possesses a cause for its beginning"

!Try Christ, if doesn't function, we return your sins!

rstavinoha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rstavinoha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rstavinoha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rstavinoha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rstavinoha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rstavinoha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rstavinoha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rstavinoha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rstavinoha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rstavinoha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rstavinoha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    While you are doing bicep curls, throw in your fore arms.
    While going down on a curl I extend my wrist out to work out my forearms, that way no wasted time is done.

Acquiring Aesthetics NoBitchAssNess's Avatar
    NoBitchAssNess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoBitchAssNess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoBitchAssNess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoBitchAssNess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoBitchAssNess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoBitchAssNess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoBitchAssNess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoBitchAssNess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoBitchAssNess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoBitchAssNess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoBitchAssNess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Heavy deadlifts without straps
    ***A State of Trance crew***

**I rep back 1k+ and Miscers that look like they lift**

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NoBitchAssNess View Post
    ^^^^^^ Agree 100%. I have noticed the most growth in my forearms from heavy deads (no straps), which I started somewhat recently.
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Deadlifts.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NoBitchAssNess View Post
    1. Just as this wise man said.
    2. Cleans.
    3. Bent over row with no straps.

Ray
    Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven... so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you. Matt. 6: 1-4

G8GXP is on a distinguished road. (+10) G8GXP is on a distinguished road. (+10) G8GXP is on a distinguished road. (+10) G8GXP is on a distinguished road. (+10) G8GXP is on a distinguished road. (+10) G8GXP is on a distinguished road. (+10) G8GXP is on a distinguished road. (+10) G8GXP is on a distinguished road. (+10) G8GXP is on a distinguished road. (+10) G8GXP is on a distinguished road. (+10) G8GXP is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Those are great indirect exercises for the forearms.

The wrist roller targets them directly. But don't do them with your arms out in front, as this also fatigues the shoulders. Stand on 2 benches and let your arms hang freely and roll up/down.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by bird72 View Post
    What is the best exercise for forearms in your opinion?
    Bar Holds.

Set the pins in a power rack to hold a barbell a few inches lower than you can hold it at a dead-hang. Load it with enough weight that you can only hold it for about 10 seconds. Do 3 "sets" of Holds at the end of your regular Deadlift workout, working to increase your hold time each week. When you can hold the bar for 20-25 seconds per "set," add weight to the bar.

This is a good "functional" way to build forearm mass, while at the same time increasing your Deadlift ability. Win-win.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Cast down,but not destroy bird72's Avatar
    bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thank you all for your replies, I see that the majority recommendation are the DL, but something about it, I can not do DL, because I have a bulge disk , and tried several times to redo DL, and provided further injury.

I'm gonna try the holds and the the wrist roller..........
    My first language is not English.

"Every being which begins has a cause for its beginning; now the world is a being which begins; therefore, it possesses a cause for its beginning"

!Try Christ, if doesn't function, we return your sins!

bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Farmers walks is good...

Qualifying for long drive contest with 328 yard drive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKrGuFlqhaA

2017 Utah State Longest drive. This one went 328 and got me into finals
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx-_3HrZzI4

2017 Rockwell challenge. 325 yards
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeuB2rPMcBA

GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by bigtallox View Post
    Farmers walks is good...

Sick weight man.
    Jesus is my lifting partner.

CmeliftHeavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CmeliftHeavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CmeliftHeavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CmeliftHeavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CmeliftHeavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CmeliftHeavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CmeliftHeavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CmeliftHeavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CmeliftHeavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CmeliftHeavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) CmeliftHeavy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Here are a few more –

Wrist Curls/Reverse Wrist Curls: Sit and rest the forearms on the edge of a bench or on your thighs. Another option to do them is stand, and holding a barbell behind your back. You also can do the same for reverse wrist curls, holding the barbell in front of the torso. The standing version will hit the forearms in their position of peak contraction. Go as heavy as is comfortable to your wrist joint.

Wrist Rollers: Take a wooden handle, hang rope from the middle, and put a weight on the other end. Roll the weight up and down, rolling in each direction. Try making the handles thicker if you want to challenge your grip at different angles.

Plate Curls: Take some Olympic plates, grab them with a pinch grip (one in each hand), and curl them, it's that simple, in explanation at least. Wait till you try this exercise, you'll be shocked at how hard this it is.

Reference - Mastery of Hand Strength, by John Brookfield.

Been doing plate curls and Wrist Curls/Reverse Wrist Curls once a week, i have set time aside to focus on the forearms. i will be adding in the Power holds to my routine.. Good reading...
    There is no room for failure nor is there room for second guessing. Only room to improve and progress, I will not allow any part of my inner and outer being to be a victim of weakness. My body is a billboard see my success..

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CmeliftHeavy View Post
    Here are a few more –

Wrist Curls/Reverse Wrist Curls: Sit and rest the forearms on the edge of a bench or on your thighs. Another option to do them is stand, and holding a barbell behind your back. You also can do the same for reverse wrist curls, holding the barbell in front of the torso. The standing version will hit the forearms in their position of peak contraction. Go as heavy as is comfortable to your wrist joint.

Wrist Rollers: Take a wooden handle, hang rope from the middle, and put a weight on the other end. Roll the weight up and down, rolling in each direction. Try making the handles thicker if you want to challenge your grip at different angles.

Plate Curls: Take some Olympic plates, grab them with a pinch grip (one in each hand), and curl them, it's that simple, in explanation at least. Wait till you try this exercise, you'll be shocked at how hard this it is.

Reference - Mastery of Hand Strength, by John Brookfield.

Been doing plate curls and Wrist Curls/Reverse Wrist Curls once a week, i have set time aside to focus on the forearms. i will be adding in the Power holds to my routine.. Good reading...
    Love these,

Doing deads without straps have helped my forearms as well
    On the list for Bannukah

David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good suggestions here.

I had to rebuild my forearm strength years ago after double carpal tunnel surgery.

Best thing I ever did was: THROW AWAY WRIST STRAPS.

flat6nut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flat6nut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flat6nut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flat6nut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flat6nut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flat6nut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flat6nut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flat6nut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flat6nut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flat6nut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flat6nut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I dont do much extra for forearms, but when I do it is at the end of my arm day. Barbell wrist curls over a flat bench.

michiganmike is just really nice. (+1000) michiganmike is just really nice. (+1000) michiganmike is just really nice. (+1000) michiganmike is just really nice. (+1000) michiganmike is just really nice. (+1000) michiganmike is just really nice. (+1000) michiganmike is just really nice. (+1000) michiganmike is just really nice. (+1000) michiganmike is just really nice. (+1000) michiganmike is just really nice. (+1000) michiganmike is just really nice. (+1000)
    A big mistake, put forth by the magazines back in the '80s, was that you should throw direct forearm and calf work into every workout, that forearms, abs and calves can't be overtrained and respond best to high volume, high rep, full range of motion work. That's bull, or at least, not a one-size fits all thing. I used to do several sets of forearm curls and reverse forearm curls almost every day and it was a waste of time and effort, possibly doing more harm, than good.

I never use straps for deadlifts, rows or pull-ups and just once a week, after working upper arms, I do very heavy behind the back wrist curls (only a few reps, because the weight is too much to do more and half of those reps are partials), then just hold the weight until it's in danger of slipping from my grip. I do this for only one or two "sets".

My forearms have lagged way behind my upper arms. But now they're catching up.

Pain! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain! is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do any of the above listed exercises with a thick bar.

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Another one I like that I don't see mentioned is where I take a DB, hold it with a hammergrip seated, and curl it up sort of sideways (inbetween the overhand bb wrist curl and the underhand bb wrist curl)
    Time To Re-Schedule

kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Put my vote in for DLs as well...any back exercise HEAVY with no straps. I find if I don't use my thumbs (over bar by fingers rather than around the opposite side) my forearms are hit.

disclaimer: I don't have huge forearms...but they are symmetrical with the rest of my arm

Mark
    The mind leads the body...get your head right and the body will follow

ACE CPT
    NFPT CPT
    NCSF CPT

testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I find that I get good forearm work while doing bicep curls with heavy dumbbells.

jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bird72 View Post
    What is the best exercise for forearms in your opinion? I have found it difficult to develop my fore arms with typical exercises, such as, Standing Palms-Up Barbell Behind The Back Wrist Curl and Reverse Barbell Curl.
    Thick bar farmer's walk and deadlifts.
    "Before my father died, he said the worst thing about growing old was that other men stopped seeing you as dangerous. I've always remembered that, how being dangerous was sacred, a badge of honor." - Act Of Valor

al-faz is not very well liked. (-100) al-faz is not very well liked. (-100) al-faz is not very well liked. (-100) al-faz is not very well liked. (-100) al-faz is not very well liked. (-100) al-faz is not very well liked. (-100) al-faz is not very well liked. (-100) al-faz is not very well liked. (-100) al-faz is not very well liked. (-100) al-faz is not very well liked. (-100) al-faz is not very well liked. (-100)
    lol at the isolation ***s - the answer is deadlifts and chins

vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    chin-ups for me. I'm currently doing 88 bodyweight pull-ups a session, and it really explodes them, then I hit them with wrist roller and wrist curls.

tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No one best exercise. Anything that has you gripping and manipulating stuff with your fingers. The harder the better.

Ever see the forearms on mechanics and tennis players? They don't dead lift or do chin ups for those monsters.
    "Adapt and overcome."

"Everything you need is inside you."

tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No one best exercise. Anything that has you gripping and manipulating stuff with your fingers. The harder the better.

Ever see the forearms on mechanics and tennis players?

It kills me every time I see someone doing any pressing movement using the heels of their hands instead of putting a death grip on the handles. What a waste of good forearm time. Then they bitch about not having enough grip to deadlift. Geesh!

So...grab stuff real hard for a few years and you'll have big forearms. That's how I got mine. Great for grappling too
    Last edited by tonester; 12-11-2010 at 01:39 PM.
    "Adapt and overcome."

"Everything you need is inside you."

gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thors Hammer DB Rotations

Reverse Grip DB Curls

DB Wrist Curls

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wish I knew what I was doing with my right arm, it is massive!
    my left one? not so much.... its weird.......

jay_cutlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay_cutlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay_cutlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay_cutlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay_cutlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay_cutlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay_cutlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay_cutlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay_cutlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay_cutlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay_cutlet is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    fapping.

But switch up or you'll be asymetrical.

BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Reverse grip BB curls FTW!

Blakkfox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blakkfox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blakkfox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blakkfox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blakkfox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blakkfox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blakkfox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blakkfox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blakkfox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blakkfox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blakkfox will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CmeliftHeavy View Post

THIS!! I hang 40lbs from a 5ft rope and have it attached to a steel jack handle....my forearms lock up from so much pump!!
    9-1-2010 302lbs
    10-1-2010 285lbs
    11-1-2010 268lbs
    12-1-2010 261lbs