Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Right Mentality Necesary! ReedT's Avatar
    ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AloneUnafraid View Post
    Man, I'm in that boat right now. I attempted suicide in the middle of last year and have been battling back every since. It really feels like a battle too. No plan survives first contact and there are unintended casualties lying everywhere. I'm just happy that I was found in time. I've been kind of a lapsed Catholic, so I've reinvested myself in my faith and slay my body in the gym. It seems to be working, but it's nice to know there are others out there battling it out too.
    I've been there too, but my story was when I was younger. I have used my faith (Catholic as well) to keep me moving forward as well. It is my foundation. Faith helps keep your eyes always forward and not constantly looking over your shoulder about the past. If you wanna chat, PM. I'm more than willing to talk about any issue you may be dealing with and hopefully, I may even be able to help! Thank you for your service as a Marine as well.

Originally Posted by Atka View Post
    I am 17 years old now i had to see my dad coming home drank for straight 15 years. I was so depressed about it. He hit my mom a few times, you can realize that how i felt about that at like age of 6. All i could do is cry in my room with my pillow on my head. No one could help me with this even my mom wasnt really supportive ( she said its normal and it is worse in other families). I couldnt focus on anything felt so alone and lost. He gambled away all the money too,never reslly cared about us.EVery time i think about my childhood i get depressed and start to crry like a *****. I feel so bad about myself that i couldnt do anything.i have very bad relationship with them,cant wait to get out from home.im at the point i can say i hate my dad. He left so many scars on me that ill never forget and forgive.

He is better on it now( just because if he would drink a bottle he would die). I started to workout at 15 ,the main reason was if i get bigger and stronger i can protect us from him. Luckily i found a very supportive girlfriend who is helping me to get through this depression, i improved a lot since im with her.

I dunno why i wrote this neverever shared this with anyone ,only with my gf.

Sorry for crap english.
    Google Translate FTW! xD

Ospravedlňujeme sa za môj mizerný slovinskej. Google Prekladač je úžasné!

V situácii, ako to, že si musíte uvedomiť, že ste príliš mladý na to robiť niečo potom. Nemajte pocit, že vaše slzy sú nemiestne pre. Nakoniec, budete môcť prejsť od tam. Nemáte na to zabudnúť, ale to bude mať jednoduchšie s časom. Pamätajte, že máte svoj ​​vlastný osobu, môže byť váš otec diktovať, ako vyzeráš, ale Vy rozhodnete, ako budete konať. Pokračovať v dobrej práci a budete uspieť v tom, že lepší človek, než si predstaviť, že ste schopní byť.
    "It doesn’t matter what you’ve heard
    Impossible is not a word
    It’s just a reason for someone not to try"
    -Kutless "What Faith Can Do"

(Proper Diet+Correct Training Program)^EFFORT= Results!

Most people walk around like Clark Kent because they don't know they can fly like Superman

OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000)
    What's up everybody. Well today i've had another little mood change towards working out. I have literally been about as on and off as it gets. I'm on for a week off for two and it's been that way since what? November? Excuses after excuses and I always say THIS will be the time I change.
    I don't need to ask how to make myself change because I know how, just go into the gym and do it.
    Sounds kind of weird but i'm a pretty hairy guy, I shaved my belly today to get a tan when laying outside and I could really see how I actually have a belly now.
    I need to find out how to clean up my diet. If any of you could help me with picking foods to eat everyday that would be awesome I would really appreciate it.

bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by OxbowSky View Post
    What's up everybody. Well today i've had another little mood change towards working out. I have literally been about as on and off as it gets. I'm on for a week off for two and it's been that way since what? November? Excuses after excuses and I always say THIS will be the time I change.
    I don't need to ask how to make myself change because I know how, just go into the gym and do it.
    Sounds kind of weird but i'm a pretty hairy guy, I shaved my belly today to get a tan when laying outside and I could really see how I actually have a belly now.
    I need to find out how to clean up my diet. If any of you could help me with picking foods to eat everyday that would be awesome I would really appreciate it.
    Thats the best way to get motivated, just force yourself to get down the gym and give it everything. The gym sessions where you just can't be arsed always turn out to be the best ones.

As for the food I like to keep things the same everyday. With rice I now make egg fried rice (actually tastes decent), sweet potatoes I cook in coconut oil or add peanut butter. Chicken breast cooked slowly leaves it nice and soft, so its easy to eat. Another little tip is to keep VERY good track of your macros and allow yourself a few cheats everyday, not once a week. As long as it fits your macros its fine, and its really motivating when it really sinks in that the little cheats you have everyday won't limit your progress.

OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks bonkers
    I bought jack3d today I've never had a pre workout before but im hoping it will allow me to go harder in the gym
    Yeah I tried to understand the macro formula for those stickies and didn't get it so I wanted to keep it simple and just get 2500 cals and around 180g protein but with healthy foods like veggies that I never eat

jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey guys read a few pages of this im also suffering from im guessing depression
    symptoms include
    suicidal thoughts
    no motivation
    im not hungry at all its 8:06pm and i have only eaten two times and left out some parts of the meals (mostly carbs)

i know my goal of competing is taking a hit but this is effecting me really bad at this time
    Always trying to learn about nutrition and training, reps will be given for any questions answered.
    Feel free to pm and ask for advice, i will try to help the best i can.

RIP Zyzz, forever mirrin.
    Houston Misc Crew

ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by OxbowSky View Post
    Thanks bonkers
    I bought jack3d today I've never had a pre workout before but im hoping it will allow me to go harder in the gym
    Yeah I tried to understand the macro formula for those stickies and didn't get it so I wanted to keep it simple and just get 2500 cals and around 180g protein but with healthy foods like veggies that I never eat
    Macros arent that hard to understand. Basically take your 2500 Calories and divide it up into % of Protein, Fat and Carbs. Common ratio are 30/30/40 which means 30% of your calories come from Protein, 30% from Fat, and 40 from Carbs. You can use THIS to calculate the exact number of grams youd need to eat of protein, fats and carbs to get to your Calorie count. Plug in your Calories and then adjust the %'s for each category and things are broken down simply.

I would recommend a 40/30/30 or even a 50/30/20 ratio to keep size and lose weight.
    Impossible is not a word

Most people walk around like Clark Kent because they don't know they can fly like Superman

RANCID215 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RANCID215 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RANCID215 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RANCID215 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RANCID215 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RANCID215 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RANCID215 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RANCID215 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RANCID215 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RANCID215 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RANCID215 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Pray, talk about it,keep yourself occupied, and try to think about the things you do have in your life.Because I work in a hospital where I see sick children everyday and believe me seeing the parents and the kids reminds me of how fortuante I am to have my health and my son's health.
    Be Humble or be Humiliated....

Thanks Reed I think i'll do the 40/30/30 and i'll use that site.
    I appreciate it man.

Rough night last night but it ended up good and I learned a lot.

vdubforlife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pretty new around here, but anyway. Going through my parents divorcing right now. I'm still in high school, but it has hit me extremely hard. They've been married for 24 years now, and my mom decided she wasn't happy anymore. Sometimes, I don't have the energy to get up and take a shower before school. I'm just so drained, mentally and physically. Its taken a tole on my workout routine. I bought some new shoes about 30 minutes ago, and sort of excited to wear them to the gym tomorrow.

Anyway, just thought I get that off my chest, considering I don't talk to my friends about it.

Originally Posted by vdubforlife View Post
    Pretty new around here, but anyway. Going through my parents divorcing right now. I'm still in high school, but it has hit me extremely hard. They've been married for 24 years now, and my mom decided she wasn't happy anymore. Sometimes, I don't have the energy to get up and take a shower before school. I'm just so drained, mentally and physically. Its taken a tole on my workout routine. I bought some new shoes about 30 minutes ago, and sort of excited to wear them to the gym tomorrow.

Anyway, just thought I get that off my chest, considering I don't talk to my friends about it.
    Sounds alot like one of my kids from my youth group from church. I'll say the same thing I told him, Don't keep your emotions bottled up. It WILL come out one way or another either in physical actions or a melt down. My boy told me how he essentially went bat sh*t crazy, doing all kinds of stupid (and apparently illegal) stuff because he didn't talk to anyone about his parents divorce. He's alot better now, even though its getting pretty nasty between his mom and dad at the moment.

Other thing I told him is that you have to keep your eyes ahead of you, don't linger too much about whats going on or you won't see any way out. Things will eventually work themselves out, one way or another.
    Impossible is not a word

NotHereOrThere will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotHereOrThere will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotHereOrThere will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotHereOrThere will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotHereOrThere will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotHereOrThere will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotHereOrThere will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotHereOrThere will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotHereOrThere will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotHereOrThere will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotHereOrThere will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jmuniverse View Post
    Hey guys read a few pages of this im also suffering from im guessing depression
    symptoms include
    suicidal thoughts
    no motivation
    im not hungry at all its 8:06pm and i have only eaten two times and left out some parts of the meals (mostly carbs)

i know my goal of competing is taking a hit but this is effecting me really bad at this time
    You are in a similar place I was a few months ago. Not really sure if it is depression cause it hasn't been diagnosed, but pretty damn sure something isnt right. I saw your post and figured I would jump into this thread since I am slowly but surely dragging my ass out of this ****.

Depression is no joke, and you can really really get in a rut. I have no doubt in my mind I was full blown depressed. I was in a hard place though, I have a job where if I am diagnosed with depression and medicated I would lose my career, so I stayed away from all doctors.

Food stopped, training continued and in 3 weeks my lifts dropped 45% across the board along with about 14lbs of what I think was solid muscle mass. Talk about pulling myself deeper into the depression.

Suicidal thoughts... Yeah they were there. I closed the garage once and didn't turn the car off. No one knows this.

I talk to people and tell them I didnt start to be ok until last month and they give me the U Mad?!?!?! look. I hid it from everyone. Who wants to listen to me whine.

I would lose it in strange places, just couldn't hold my emotions together. One time in full uniform in the airport commuting to work. Another time it was in the gym. Made a mad dash for the back turf so no one would see.

I would be like,

"I'm a grown FCKN MAN!!! What the hell is wrong with me?!?!"

I will help anyone who needs to chat here. I still have my bad days. Today was one of them, you can't stop your mind from thinking or seeing certain things.

Please note my depression was started because of failure, and on retaking my life I suffered a loss that I wasn't able to deal with. It's strange that depression can come out of nowhere also guys/gals, but normally there is a cause.
    The usefulness of a cup is in its emptiness.

IIFYM!!
    IF!!!
    OH YEAH!!

I will do today what others won't, so tomorrow I can do what others can't.

-RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Keep growing guys, keep training and keep fighting things. I've had a time that's been as hard as hell with depression over the past few years. I've been on about 5 anti depressants, a beta blocker and two anti psychotics all for various diagnosis' over the past few years.

It's stopped me training for months at a time, but yesterday I got back on the bandwagon, I'm now off of medication and I'm trying my best with all life aspects.

To those of you who have families (I'm no different with this), partners, friends, etc, that don't understand - it's not about them. It's about your own development and your own recovery.

It's a shame there's a stigma with mental illness for some, and this post doesn't have much structure to it, but nobody here is alone. Support networks of any kind are very important.

bob500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    =[=[=[

SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I had a friend in mid school/high school that was like 9 years ago

we were best friends eat together/study/ play computer games , work together

i had to leave my country later and couldn't keep in touch with him , anyway years passed i traveled to another country (for studying ) and he moved to the same country i was living in

anyway i saw him 2 times in the past years , i've never had a friend like him before and never will have .. problem is i had depression times through my life specially 2005-2006 and he saw me when i was very down and almost crazy .. (well i was crazy)

anyway i miss him but he forgot me .. i always check if he is fine but keeping distance

i'm lonely don't have friends ... fuk my life
    Beast

I broke my hand last night
    really want to be in the gym right now

SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i'm having mood swings today , emotional angry

don't know what i really want in this life .. i'm just fed up living means nothing anymore to me

i don't want to live more than 30 years and hell thats another 5 years....
    Beast

jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SUPER_MANLET View Post
    i'm having mood swings today , emotional angry

don't know what i really want in this life .. i'm just fed up living means nothing anymore to me

i don't want to live more than 30 years and hell thats another 5 years....
    same boat, i used to be pretty obsessed with bodybuilding, i think it stems from being over-weight, and after my last girlfriend and i broke up i realized that it didnt need to be my whole life. The entire time i seriously wanted to compete i isolated myself from everyone besides my girlfriend and now that shes gone im pretty much lost. Sucks brahs.
    Always trying to learn about nutrition and training, reps will be given for any questions answered.
    Feel free to pm and ask for advice, i will try to help the best i can.

RIP Zyzz, forever mirrin.
    Houston Misc Crew

Originally Posted by jmuniverse View Post
    same boat, i used to be pretty obsessed with bodybuilding, i think it stems from being over-weight, and after my last girlfriend and i broke up i realized that it didnt need to be my whole life. The entire time i seriously wanted to compete i isolated myself from everyone besides my girlfriend and now that shes gone im pretty much lost. Sucks brahs.
    you are still young and new for bodybuilding right Jm? i know u were excited to compete and losing weight .. but nothing comes fast

i want to compete this year and thats after 4 years of training but when i finished my cut my coach said i'm not ready this year ... it's slow process not fast thing specially if you don't have the genetics for it

i'm better today .. hope everyone feel better
    Beast

Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi all, I suffer from Bi polar2 rapid cycling disorder its not just every month or week its every day , every minute , every hour for me ... my brain is always and has been forever everywhere. Yet I've learned to cope with it and remain positive and happy. if anyone ever needs to talk or some advice I'm here to help where I can as I know how debilitating in every sense of the word that mental illnesses such as depression and its many forms can be and how stigmatised it is by the general public and how little resource there is for help around as the money is just not there to support it. I also have suffered from schizophrenia, paranoia,anxiousness, and panic attacks, which have all since cleared up.
    EVERY DAMN DAY ! There is no over training, there is only under eating and under sleeping.
    Love it, Kill it - Whatever it takes.
    Instagram @ The_MuscleWhisperer
    Big_Jewels Aka The Muscle Whisperer
    Sponsored athlete and lifestyle enthusiast rep for #clwnlife

DrBroseph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrBroseph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrBroseph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrBroseph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrBroseph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrBroseph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrBroseph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrBroseph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrBroseph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrBroseph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrBroseph has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I just made this thread, I don't know how useful you will find it, but hopefully it will help some of you:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=135021661
    A collection of over 500 motivational images in one single .rar, with other posters confirming it legitimacy and screenshots are provided:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132535053
    (The file has been re-uploaded, check post #46.)

Here is my thread on depression, which covers all you need to know about it. Feel free to PM me with any questions as well.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=691351341

Oliviakb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oliviakb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oliviakb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oliviakb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oliviakb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oliviakb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oliviakb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oliviakb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oliviakb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oliviakb is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oliviakb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've been diagnosed with depression and anxiety for about three years now. Makes it a complete nightmare going to the gym (or anywhere) sometimes, just seems like the stupidest things impact me so much. I'm on anti depressants which has really helped with the lows but not so much the anxiety... Anyone else here have the same?
    Last edited by Oliviakb; 05-30-2011 at 02:33 PM.

Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Jewels will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Oliviakb View Post
    I've been diagnosed with depression and anxiety for about three years now. Makes it a complete nightmare going to the gym (or anywhere) sometimes, just seems like the stupidest things impact me so much. I'm on anti depressants which has really helped with the lows but not so much the anxiety... Anyone else here have the same?
    Hi Olivia and welcome, I have suffered the same most of my life along with being bi polar2 rapid cycle and a bunch of other things. anyways do you take omega 3's by any chance ? sometimes when we take anti depressants they incrase our state of anxiousness making people somewhat anxious/manic even if you are just a depressive without bi polar we are all a little bi polar thus you need a mood balancer of some sort to help elleviate anxiousness if your like me I hate taking meds of any type so I take omega 3's with a high epa value and it seems to help a little.
    EVERY DAMN DAY ! There is no over training, there is only under eating and under sleeping.

I feel lonely today ... (well i'm lonely all the time) but it's killing me today :<

feeling bit down , trying to be happy/smile but it's not working
    Beast

Originally Posted by SUPER_MANLET View Post
    I feel lonely today ... (well i'm lonely all the time) but it's killing me today :<

feeling bit down , trying to be happy/smile but it's not working
    < Sends positive vibes
    Hope you can overcome it soon brosef.

0680496 is just really nice. (+1000) 0680496 is just really nice. (+1000) 0680496 is just really nice. (+1000) 0680496 is just really nice. (+1000) 0680496 is just really nice. (+1000) 0680496 is just really nice. (+1000) 0680496 is just really nice. (+1000) 0680496 is just really nice. (+1000) 0680496 is just really nice. (+1000) 0680496 is just really nice. (+1000) 0680496 is just really nice. (+1000)

life is hard...it puts you down so many times

there are some days where i feel completely hopeless in almost every aspect of life (relationships/love, success/work, friendships/social life etc...) it really sucks....also i sometimes ask myself "what is the meaning of life?"...
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P................................
    ..........Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian..........
    .............₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪₪.............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 0680496 View Post
    there are some days where i feel completely hopeless in almost every aspect of life (relationships/love, success/work, friendships/social life etc...) it really sucks....also i sometimes ask myself "what is the meaning of life?"...
    I am in the exact same position everyday lately. The other day I was just sat down relaxing and realised I find almost no enjoyment from life anymore. I never goto bed with the feeling of looking forward to the next day, and it's one of the reasons I think I find it hard to sleep.

The only thing you can do is stay strong minded and keep pushing. Improve in something you do enjoy and reap the benefits. For me I use the gym, and I know once I make some progress I will have something to enjoy, and then will reap the benefits like confidence, self belief and a drive to go forward.

MyBestBody1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dont think what others think about you, just think about what the nature think about you

If you guys feel down and out like that try to start taking 5-htp its a great natural alternatives to anti depressant meds. after about a week on it you should start feeling its effects as it takes a while for it to compound in your brain/system, it helps reuptake or re build seretonin in the brain. Make sure you also take B6 with it as well for better absorbtion.
    =)

Originally Posted by Big_Jewels View Post
    Hi all, I suffer from Bi polar2 rapid cycling disorder its not just every month or week its every day , every minute , every hour for me ... my brain is always and has been forever everywhere. Yet I've learned to cope with it and remain positive and happy. if anyone ever needs to talk or some advice I'm here to help where I can as I know how debilitating in every sense of the word that mental illnesses such as depression and its many forms can be and how stigmatised it is by the general public and how little resource there is for help around as the money is just not there to support it. I also have suffered from schizophrenia, paranoia,anxiousness, and panic attacks, which have all since cleared up.
    Very cool to have someone like you here as well man. Glad to have your experience to help others!
    Impossible is not a word

KanoVision has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KanoVision has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KanoVision has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KanoVision has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KanoVision has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KanoVision has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KanoVision has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lifting and working out really helps with my depression,anxiety and self esteem. I love it plus its amazing for you
    U mad??
    ~Rep Back~