MalinEvans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MalinEvans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MalinEvans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MalinEvans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MalinEvans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MalinEvans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MalinEvans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MalinEvans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

What is best calorie finder site?

I use calorieking.com but sometimes searching for second opinions other sites are the same or close. Then there's a site fitday.com which has a really cool log but all the numbers were alot higher than calorieking which is very close to packaged foods so I trust it for everything. Which do you find the most accurate?
    Proving to a know it all is a waste of time, Proving to yourself is a fun time.

Reformed90 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reformed90 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reformed90 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reformed90 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reformed90 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reformed90 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reformed90 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reformed90 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reformed90 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reformed90 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reformed90 is a name known to all. (+5000)

MalinEvans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MalinEvans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MalinEvans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MalinEvans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MalinEvans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MalinEvans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MalinEvans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MalinEvans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    fitday gave me numbers that didn't even match or come close to prepackaged foods, how can I trust their numbers on meats, fruits and veggies. The site told me 8oz chicken breast was 800 + calories, I'll try it again, maybe I did something wrong.

alfred18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alfred18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alfred18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alfred18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alfred18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alfred18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alfred18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alfred18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alfred18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alfred18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alfred18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I use a notebook and a calculator!!! Tried different sites and doesn't match the food right. It's not that hard try it.

Yea I log my daily also, but that doesn't give me info that I don't have. How do you get the nutrtitional info that you do not know? Or do you eat only prepackaged foods?

FlamingHomer is just really nice. (+1000) FlamingHomer is just really nice. (+1000) FlamingHomer is just really nice. (+1000) FlamingHomer is just really nice. (+1000) FlamingHomer is just really nice. (+1000) FlamingHomer is just really nice. (+1000) FlamingHomer is just really nice. (+1000) FlamingHomer is just really nice. (+1000) FlamingHomer is just really nice. (+1000) FlamingHomer is just really nice. (+1000) FlamingHomer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Reformed90 View Post
    this, look around and you can find it for free if you know what i am saying.
    https://spiritshealthy.com/

Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've tried like 5 and still have 3 on my iPhone. I use mynetdiary the most. There's also a mynetdiary.com. It seems to be the Closest. And if I'm really not sure about it I just check on a diff one to see the differences. I don't log anymore cuz my brain works amazing but If I'm not sure I check real quick.

ggreenwa will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggreenwa will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggreenwa will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggreenwa will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggreenwa will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggreenwa will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggreenwa will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggreenwa will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggreenwa will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggreenwa will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggreenwa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    livestrong.com/myplate

I was logging pen and paper for a long time, because no sites were accurate and easy to use until I found Myplate. Awesome site, easy to learn, make sure you start with the brand name, and try to find where it is *verified* so the rest of the macro counts are right.

Reformed90 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reformed90 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reformed90 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reformed90 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reformed90 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reformed90 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reformed90 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reformed90 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reformed90 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reformed90 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reformed90 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking

Originally Posted by FlamingHomer View Post
    this, look around and you can find it for free if you know what i am saying.
    this

In it for the Long Haul! bbavender's Avatar
    bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000)
    myfitnesspal.com works well for me.
    ED got me, ill be darned if it gets anyone else.

Only the strong survive...

25-RAC-99

Follow my RFL Journey: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141048001

remodeler is on a distinguished road. (+10) remodeler is on a distinguished road. (+10) remodeler is on a distinguished road. (+10) remodeler is on a distinguished road. (+10) remodeler is on a distinguished road. (+10) remodeler is on a distinguished road. (+10) remodeler is on a distinguished road. (+10) remodeler is on a distinguished road. (+10) remodeler is on a distinguished road. (+10) remodeler is on a distinguished road. (+10) remodeler is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I use fitday.com, but I have created custom foods for most of what I eat. I also use livestrong.com or nutritiondata.com to compare if I have a question about something I get from fitday.

Registered User iversonmourning's Avatar
    iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    losefit.com works well for me on the iPhone.

tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I love www.livestrong.com and the iphone app they have
    it has literally helped to change my life
    sooo many foods are in it, not to mention almost every item at Trader Joe's

check it out, to make an account on the site it is free and the app is cheap
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123254471
    My Workout Log, Went from XXXXL to XL (updated regularly)

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/body-transformation-losing-the-big-one.html
    My bodybuilding.com transformation of the week article!

Follow me on Twitter @TheFitBoss
    www.JordanGrahm.com is now LIVE!

kwalphonso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kwalphonso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kwalphonso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kwalphonso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kwalphonso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kwalphonso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kwalphonso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kwalphonso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kwalphonso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kwalphonso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kwalphonso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i use fitday.com

adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i use calorieking.com.au because im form aussie and its the most accurate

but here are some

http://www.fitclick.com
    http://www.fitday.com
    http://www.dietfacts.com
    http://www.thedailyplate.com
    http://www.nutritiondata.com/
    http://www.nutri-facts.com/

fitday seems to be the most accurate
    MUTANT ATHLETE

STRONGLIFTWEAR ATHLETE

instagram-- http://instagram.com/adamroch18

slipkorneu is on a distinguished road. (+10) slipkorneu is on a distinguished road. (+10) slipkorneu is on a distinguished road. (+10) slipkorneu is on a distinguished road. (+10) slipkorneu is on a distinguished road. (+10) slipkorneu is on a distinguished road. (+10) slipkorneu is on a distinguished road. (+10) slipkorneu is on a distinguished road. (+10) slipkorneu is on a distinguished road. (+10) slipkorneu is on a distinguished road. (+10) slipkorneu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Christiffer View Post
    I've tried like 5 and still have 3 on my iPhone. I use mynetdiary the most. There's also a mynetdiary.com. It seems to be the Closest. And if I'm really not sure about it I just check on a diff one to see the differences. I don't log anymore cuz my brain works amazing but If I'm not sure I check real quick.
    +1000
    mynetdiary.com is the best to iphone