Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ohaiofecer View Post
    explain nao !!!!

cliffs or wall of text , your choice

...only one muscle counts strong_penor's Avatar
    strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by PBateman View Post
    What correlates is type of degree. Tattoos are rare among business and engineering students but more common amongst liberal arts majors. It's more about how conservative your career goals are.

Your lack of understanding the basics of statistics isn't helping your argument of superiority.
    Very valid point. I'm a Cal business grad and I'm pretty sure most of my classmates did not have tattoos.

I suppose we first need to define how we judge "someone who is smart."
    Disclaimer: I did not read your post, so quit bitching my reply to you makes no sense.

lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well....... I see.

Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000)
    My cousin graduated from MIT at the age of 19 and is now doing a Ph.D at Berkeley and he has tattoos. I'd say he is pretty intelligent.
    "The tragedy of life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goals to reach."

Registered User BenznBreitlings's Avatar
    BenznBreitlings will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenznBreitlings will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenznBreitlings will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenznBreitlings will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenznBreitlings will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenznBreitlings will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenznBreitlings will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenznBreitlings will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenznBreitlings will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenznBreitlings will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenznBreitlings will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Silversurf View Post
    I recant my former statements and I will end with this
    if u have tatoos, it is likely u r dumb but if u have tattoos on certain spots that r always visible, or big dumb tattoos, urine idiot.
    And if I told you that a guy I work out with at the gym everyday ( @ the gym in the picture above) is a jr partner @ Borden Ladner Gervais (top Canadian law firm) raking in 350k annually, has his whole back done like 50 cent, plus a big tribal sleeve going from top left shoulder to wrist, what would you say?

Good, cus I can think of 10 more people off the top of my head who make more $$ than youll see in your life and bare tattoos. And they didnt just luck up and fall into money like celebs. They actually have MBA's if not LLB's or JD's, many CMA's, CFA's, CA's too.

Stupid thread is stupid.

Bottom line, if youre smart, youre smart and can do anything that you want.

The reason that you think smart people dont have tats is cus many of the smart people u refer to are old or geeks. Of course a 50 yr old man wont have a tat, because when he was 18, tats were un heard of and not nearly as common as they are today.

And the people who dont have any at todays age, are geeks, not-allowed to get one (strict parents) or maybe just dont want one, by no means does that put them into a category of wisdom.

BRB, seeing someone walking down the street with no tats and assuming he's a surgeon.

brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Girlfriend went to a very respectable private university, has a tattoo.. she may not be the smartest, but she's smarter than I am and brings 140k a year to the household...

I can live with that OP.

I do however agree with your broad generalization ps, poster above me is mad lol

Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It looks dumb as hell when you go to a wedding and girls wear those nice sleeveless dress things and a few of them have tattoos one their back of upper arm.

go to a walmart and notice how many people working there under 40 have one.

Starting Weight: 136 lbs Panabol's Avatar
    Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Rep Back 2k+ only

BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BenznBreitlings View Post
    And if I told you that a guy I work out with at the gym everyday ( @ the gym in the picture above) is a jr partner @ Borden Ladner Gervais (top Canadian law firm) raking in 350k annually, has his whole back done like 50 cent, plus a big tribal sleeve going from top left shoulder to wrist, what would you say?

Good, cus I can think of 10 more people off the top of my head who make more $$ than youll see in your life and bare tattoos. And they didnt just luck up and fall into money like celebs. They actually have MBA's if not LLB's or JD's, many CMA's, CFA's, CA's too.

Stupid thread is stupid.

Bottom line, if youre smart, youre smart and can do anything that you want.

The reason that you think smart people dont have tats is cus many of the smart people u refer to are old or geeks. Of course a 50 yr old man wont have a tat, because when he was 18, tats were un heard of and not nearly as common as they are today.

And the people who dont have any at todays age, are geeks, not-allowed to get one (strict parents) or maybe just dont want one, by no means does that put them into a category of wisdom.

BRB, seeing someone walking down the street with no tats and assuming he's a surgeon.
    brb strong ass justification and defense to tats

bro lol

lol

just lol....

plasmabrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) plasmabrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) plasmabrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) plasmabrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) plasmabrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) plasmabrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) plasmabrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) plasmabrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) plasmabrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) plasmabrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) plasmabrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Panabol View Post
    proving my point?

PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Panabol View Post
    Which side of the argument is this in support of? lol

Remember the future. lebronjames's Avatar
    lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i wouldnt say never, but very rarely. come on, the first thing you imagine with a guy all tatted up is not exactly a rocket scientist
    The block of granite that was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong.

plasmabrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) plasmabrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) plasmabrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) plasmabrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) plasmabrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) plasmabrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) plasmabrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) plasmabrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) plasmabrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) plasmabrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) plasmabrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lebronjames View Post
    i wouldnt say never, but very rarely. come on, the first thing you imagine with a guy all tatted up is not exactly a rocket scientist
    this is my point, everyone is trying to get technical and give me examples of 1 person they know who is the exception when they know they would trust the judgment of a tatless guy before one covered in ink. y is it so hard to admit it? a lot of bums and dummys out there have tattoos, not everyone but most.

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm willing to bet that less than 5% of the top 100 richest people in the world have tats....
    Spoiler alert; you die at the end.

Originally Posted by HMFIC_BROWSIN View Post
    I'm willing to bet that less than 5% of the top 100 richest people in the world have tats....
    ur probably right.

PhilSchultz is not very helpful. (-500) PhilSchultz is not very helpful. (-500) PhilSchultz is not very helpful. (-500) PhilSchultz is not very helpful. (-500) PhilSchultz is not very helpful. (-500) PhilSchultz is not very helpful. (-500) PhilSchultz is not very helpful. (-500) PhilSchultz is not very helpful. (-500) PhilSchultz is not very helpful. (-500) PhilSchultz is not very helpful. (-500) PhilSchultz is not very helpful. (-500)
    see, this just goes to show how much brain power you lack and you don't even have tattoos. (i could post pictures of dumb ass people that don't have tattoos all day) but your argument is that people with tattoos are dumb, so when someone posts a harvard graduate with tattoos you go and post some random ass person with a stupid tattoo, what are you proving by doing that ?

you're making yourself look like an idiot, go get some tattoos brah.
    Last edited by PhilSchultz; 11-12-2010 at 06:07 PM.

xJ_Sky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xJ_Sky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xJ_Sky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xJ_Sky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xJ_Sky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xJ_Sky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xJ_Sky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xJ_Sky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xJ_Sky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xJ_Sky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xJ_Sky is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yes, the majority of rocket scientists do not have tattoos.

yes, many unintelligent people get tattoos to look cool.

yes, many intelligent people have terrible tattoos with no meaning

yes, many intelligent people have great tattoos with a deep meaning

yes, when you think of a brain surgeon, you do not think of him having tattoos.

moral of story: if you see someone with a tattoo and immediately label them as an unintelligent, non-thinking person, YOU ARE CLOSE-MINDED.

Bakira is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakira is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakira is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakira is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakira is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakira is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakira is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakira is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakira is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakira is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakira is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by xJ_Sky View Post
    yes, the majority of rocket scientists do not have tattoos.

yes, many unintelligent people get tattoos to look cool.

yes, many intelligent people have terrible tattoos with no meaning

yes, many intelligent people have great tattoos with a deep meaning

yes, when you think of a brain surgeon, you do not think of him having tattoos.

moral of story: if you see someone with a tattoo and immediately label them as an unintelligent, non-thinking person, YOU ARE CLOSE-MINDED.
    Exactly.

Just because someone has a tattoo doesn't mean they are an idiot.

Don't be surprised if your Doctor or Dentist has a tattoo. Or your Accountant.

Plenty of people get tattoos for a certain reason. Something that means something to them. Like me for example. I'm a huge Zelda fan and I've gotten a Triforce tattoo on the back of my left hand. Why? Because Link had a birthmark in the shape of the Triforce on the back of his left hand in Twilight Princess. I've been playing the Zelda series since I was a kid when the original Zelda came out. I had no choice but to get it since I wanted to get a Zelda tattoo to show how big I am into the series.

Yes, it is more common among poor and unintelligent people to get tattoos, but just because you have a tattoo doesn't mean you are unintelligent.

And isn't it more mature to judge someone on their qualifications instead of looks? Maybe it's just me. I don't know. Herp Derp.
    Support the Fair Tax:
    www.fairtax.org

Thy next foe is...

"Flip the jab, FLIP THE JAB!! I didn't hear no bell." Mickey from Rocky

SICWITH1T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SICWITH1T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SICWITH1T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SICWITH1T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SICWITH1T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SICWITH1T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SICWITH1T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SICWITH1T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SICWITH1T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SICWITH1T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SICWITH1T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    tattoos are fuking ugly and people who get them are fuking stupid.

...only one muscle counts strong_penor's Avatar
    strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by xJ_Sky View Post
    Close minded my ass. What's with this liberal *******ry.

Everyone makes assumptions about others based on appearance. I don't give a fuk how big of a "open minded" fruitcake you claim to be. If you see a real jacked guy, you're probably thinking "dat dere cell tech." If you see three big black brothers walking behind you in the middle of the night on a street with little traffic, you're perfectly expected to have some sort of anxiety. If you see a smoking hot blonde with a nice rack, you're probably not expecting her to be well-informed about international relations. If I If I see a guy walk into my office with a mismatched tie and belt, I'm probably going to write him off before he even opens his mouth.

The point is, this is how life works. We all judge people because it's quicker, and guess what? It's generally going to allow us to make a correct decision.

The bottom line is, most people associate those who have a lot of tattoos with a lower socioeconomic status. This is a fact about how most other people see it whether you like it or not. It's based on a purely obvious statistical fact. If a guy walked in for an interview at my office with a tattoo on his neck (private equity firm in San Francisco) I can almost guarantee you he'd not get the job. Even if his credentials were top notch. I'm not saying for you not to get a tattoo. That's your decision. I'm just saying that you should be aware of the fact that most other people will make snap judgments about you. Fact.
    Disclaimer: I did not read your post, so quit bitching my reply to you makes no sense.

WNBF Pro Bodybuilder NextProtege's Avatar
    NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Arnold didnt hav tattoo
    US Marine 0311 Combat Vet
    Owner - Genuine Fitness LLC
    ACSM/ISSA Personal Trainer
    Competitive Natural Bodybuilder

Follow my log to a natural pro card in 2014
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158337103

Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if you had a gun to your head and you had to guess if this random person with a tattoo was a fry cook or a guy with a mba, which would you choose?

Originally Posted by SICWITH1T View Post
    tattoos are fuking ugly and people who get them are fuking stupid.
    thats pretty bold lulz.

gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I know an electrical engineer (now I think hedge fund guy if I remember correctly) with a big ass tattoo on his arm.

My cousin has tattoos and she's a judge.

I don't think it's at all mutually exclusive.... except for neck tattoos, stomach tattoos and huge tramp stamps.

bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lettuce be real tea.

Getting tatted on the neck or face= stupid. hand=stupid

If you get tatted where you can cover them up with a long sleeve shirt I dont see the problem.

FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    rofl @ all these *******s saying

"im a third year engineering student and I have a tattoo"

"I graduated with a 3.8 gpa and i have a tattoo"

majoring in engineering automatically makes you smart? ROFL

DukeOfManlets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DukeOfManlets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DukeOfManlets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DukeOfManlets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DukeOfManlets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DukeOfManlets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DukeOfManlets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DukeOfManlets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DukeOfManlets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DukeOfManlets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DukeOfManlets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i know >9 phd holders with tattoos.

Originally Posted by FoxMcCocks View Post
    rofl @ all these *******s saying

"im a third year engineering student and I have a tattoo"

"I graduated with a 3.8 gpa and i have a tattoo"

majoring in engineering automatically makes you smart? ROFL
    lulz

singmeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) singmeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) singmeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) singmeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) singmeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) singmeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) singmeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) singmeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) singmeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) singmeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) singmeat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Trollin?

could be selection bias.

several people in PhD programs that I know in mathematical disciplines are tatted up. Not like they're going to go teach a class with them showing.

ive also seen people with an extensive criminal history with +10 tattoos

the point is scum people will always have tattoos making all rich and smart people null and void

rich and smart people should strive for luxury cars because scummy dumb stupid criminals never drive nice cars