rlglem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rlglem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rlglem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rlglem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rlglem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rlglem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rlglem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rlglem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

White flood let down

I had read alot of good things about white flood + purple wraath. So, it war with great excitement that I opened the samples I got in the mail. I mixed them exactly as directed. Ane both delivered, just like everyone had said. Had the best workout in ages and the purple wraath helped me recover fast! So, I placed my order that afternoon. I ordered the white raspberry flavored (new formula) white flood. Well, I've trif 2 doses of each. And while the purple wraath is still the same, I have barely any effect from the white flood. And, I mixed it exactly as directed. Even increased the dose. Can barely feel any "tingle", which was way strong with just 1 scoop from the sample packet. Not sure what's up. Any body have any ideas?

SoILgrappler will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoILgrappler will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoILgrappler will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoILgrappler will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoILgrappler will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoILgrappler will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoILgrappler will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoILgrappler will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoILgrappler will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoILgrappler will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoILgrappler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Did you shake the tub up good before you used it? Some stuff settles and just needs mixed back up. Always had great results with white flood.
    Anabolic Designs Livermilk "Log"
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132031843

rlglem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rlglem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rlglem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rlglem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rlglem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rlglem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rlglem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rlglem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Never thought about shaking the tub. I'll give it a try. Thx!

scump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scump has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    let me know if that works, it might just be time for you to cycle off stims?
    Currently running The Blueprint with T-bol + E-bol... see my log (BP forums)

http://www.bodybuildingsupplements.com/testimonials.html

http://www.aussie
    gym
    junkies.com/index.php

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Shake tub, how long was your last stim run?

Keep me updated. PM/Email me.

yojeans2tight is on a distinguished road. (+10) yojeans2tight is on a distinguished road. (+10) yojeans2tight is on a distinguished road. (+10) yojeans2tight is on a distinguished road. (+10) yojeans2tight is on a distinguished road. (+10) yojeans2tight is on a distinguished road. (+10) yojeans2tight is on a distinguished road. (+10) yojeans2tight is on a distinguished road. (+10) yojeans2tight is on a distinguished road. (+10) yojeans2tight is on a distinguished road. (+10) yojeans2tight is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    definitely shake the tub lol...

chipper1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chipper1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chipper1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chipper1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chipper1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chipper1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chipper1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chipper1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chipper1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chipper1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chipper1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    try taking it right when you get to the gym, or after some cardio so it will rush into your blood.
    I Collect Reps like i Collect STD's Nom Sayin?
    BIG D (Wolverine)- Smaller than tomorrow, bigger than yesterday.
    I will not give up. I Will not let the world pass me by.. I WILL TRANSFORM AND I WILL NOT DIE!
    Vassive!
    "its all about training the mind first, then training the body, then all will flow evenly...." - Chipper1 *ME!*
    August 2nd- 300lbs....May 23rd- 195lbs....

Mysticrican86 is just really nice. (+1000) Mysticrican86 is just really nice. (+1000) Mysticrican86 is just really nice. (+1000) Mysticrican86 is just really nice. (+1000) Mysticrican86 is just really nice. (+1000) Mysticrican86 is just really nice. (+1000) Mysticrican86 is just really nice. (+1000) Mysticrican86 is just really nice. (+1000) Mysticrican86 is just really nice. (+1000) Mysticrican86 is just really nice. (+1000) Mysticrican86 is just really nice. (+1000)
    How many scoops did you use?

1 sample packet = 2 scoops

Thanks for all the quick replies. 1st, when I tried the packet, I only used 1/2 and got a great result. So, when I got the tub, I only used 1 scoop. I've shaken the tub and tried 1 scoop-nothing. Tried 1.5 scoops-no much of anything. Problen with cycling off stims, this is the 1st stim i've ever tried! Now what do I do?

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How are you taking it, as in timing/meals. Did that change?

I'm doing the same thing using the tub that I did with the packet. I'm going to try 2 scoops tomorrow. I haven't even been takiog it a week. If 2 scoops doesn't work, i'll see if someone at my gym wants it. Just confused, the sample packet was awesome.

De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    shake the tub...

seriously?

That reeks of quality fail.

PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You don't feel the tingle cause you are probably just used to the beta alanine. That's what causes the tingle.. and because you don't feel that doesn't mean the product isn't working.

Inagren is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inagren is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inagren is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inagren is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inagren is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inagren is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inagren is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inagren is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inagren is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inagren is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inagren is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yea, I had a great 2nd wind with the white blood, but when I received the white flood (supposedly better) I didn't have much success with it. I still use the purple wraath/green magnitude though.
    Blue Print Believer!

http://bodybuildingsupplements.com