css4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) css4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) css4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) css4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) css4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) css4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) css4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) css4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) css4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) css4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) css4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000)

Anybody ever try this diet? Paleo

http://www.arthurshall.com/x_2009_caveman_diet.shtml

One of my buddies at the gym told me about this.

Anyone ever try this?

kodyt21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kodyt21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kodyt21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kodyt21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kodyt21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kodyt21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kodyt21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kodyt21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kodyt21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kodyt21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kodyt21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by css4lyfe View Post
    http://www.arthurshall.com/x_2009_caveman_diet.shtml

One of my buddies at the gym told me about this.

Anyone ever try this?
    I love the idea of this and yes I use it to a certain extent I eat no more oats or carbs in my diets chicken/beef/fish/nuts and lots and lots of veggies!!! You really cant go wrong with it I have noticed this is the only way my stomach will go down with out loosing any muscle as well I really think this diet is a great way to go!

Bromenclature has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bromenclature has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bromenclature has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bromenclature has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bromenclature has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bromenclature has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bromenclature has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bromenclature has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bromenclature has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bromenclature has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bromenclature has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    While the idea of a "paleo" diet might seem attractive in that it means eating what is "naturally" available to us....remember that your average paleolithic man enjoyed about a 20 year life span. Just a thought

frmmyygsmnpu is on a distinguished road. (+10) frmmyygsmnpu is on a distinguished road. (+10) frmmyygsmnpu is on a distinguished road. (+10) frmmyygsmnpu is on a distinguished road. (+10) frmmyygsmnpu is on a distinguished road. (+10) frmmyygsmnpu is on a distinguished road. (+10) frmmyygsmnpu is on a distinguished road. (+10) frmmyygsmnpu is on a distinguished road. (+10) frmmyygsmnpu is on a distinguished road. (+10) frmmyygsmnpu is on a distinguished road. (+10) frmmyygsmnpu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Bromenclature View Post
    While the idea of a "paleo" diet might seem attractive in that it means eating what is "naturally" available to us....remember that your average paleolithic man enjoyed about a 20 year life span. Just a thought
    Also remember that no medicine whatsoever existed and the majority died a violent death.

GLAMAZ0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) GLAMAZ0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) GLAMAZ0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) GLAMAZ0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) GLAMAZ0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) GLAMAZ0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) GLAMAZ0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) GLAMAZ0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) GLAMAZ0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) GLAMAZ0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) GLAMAZ0N will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by frmmyygsmnpu View Post
    Also remember that no medicine whatsoever existed and the majority died a violent death.
    Beauty. Grace. Discipline. Strength.

“Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself.” ~Abraham J. Heschel

It's easy to have an opinion but the weight of that opinion is directly tied to the strength of logic behind it and the voracity in its defense.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=584529103&postcount=90

danow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Bromenclature View Post
    ....and in the 1700's it was about 35 years.

ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by css4lyfe View Post

Anyone ever try this?
    If I were to describe my diet, this is it and I love it. I used it to lose 60 pounds of body fat.

I do make a few small exceptions here and there. I've found that a couple slices of whole grain/whole wheat bread are just too convenient (sandwiches) and healthy that I allow myself that modern luxury. I drink coffee... and a light beer from time to time... I allow myself protein shakes.

Bottom line, I think it is a great guideline to live by.... Basically getting rid of all white carbs..sugar/flour...all processed crap...and all sweetened drinks...

I live on meat, veggies and fruit... Hard to find anything wrong with that!
    A diet isn't punishment. A diet is a way to reward your body with the wholesome, nutritious food that it needs. Your body composition is a direct reflection of what you put in your mouth.