spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Answer to Yam vs Sweet Potato

Good source with pics and explanation:

http://www.bonappetit.com/tipstools/...potato_and_yam
    What's Spicy Training For?? LIFE MOTHER F-ER!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155227363

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by spicyprice View Post
    Good source with pics and explanation:

http://www.bonappetit.com/tipstools/...potato_and_yam
    I learned the hard way one year. For thanksgiving every year my job is mashed potatoes and my famous carmelized sweet potatoes. Well one year during the grocery strike I couldn't find sweet potatoes and just got yams instead. "Hey they look similar". Not even close....

granma lifts more than u! ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT!'s Avatar
    ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yams are orange skinned orange fleshed

sweet tatoes are tannish/yellowish skinned and white inside .

usually the same size shape wtf ever though ...

or so I always thought
    just lift HEAVY A$$ weights & eat on dat healthy isht . * hellabutt psychology 101 *

I ate 3690 cals today .. 275 fat / 269 protein / 25g carbs ~ 8g fiber

yes my head was hurting from all dem dere ketones

TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! View Post
    Yams are orange skinned orange fleshed

sweet tatoes are tannish/yellowish skinned and white inside .

usually the same size shape wtf ever though ...

or so I always thought
    See...this is why this issue is so messed up. Some stores actually sell something called a "sweet potato" and it has a pale yellow/white inside.

So heres the simple clarification. An ACTUAL YAM will rarely be found in a supermarket. If you see Yams in the US, particularly in the north, it is a safe bet that you will be buying the yummy potato with orange inside. However, they are TECHNICALLY NOT YAMS. They are sweet potatos. BUT, I know that my market sells something called sweet potatos and something called yams. NEITHER are truly yams, the "yams" are the orange sweet potatoes, and the "sweet potatoes" are a very different kind of potato that kind of tastes like the orange kind, but has a texture like a Russet potato.

Very fking stupid tbh.

spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    I learned the hard way one year. For thanksgiving every year my job is mashed potatoes and my famous carmelized sweet potatoes. Well one year during the grocery strike I couldn't find sweet potatoes and just got yams instead. "Hey they look similar". Not even close....
    yummmmm... carmelized sweet potatos. butter and brown sugar?

Originally Posted by TBU720 View Post
    See...this is why this issue is so messed up. Some stores actually sell something called a "sweet potato" and it has a pale yellow/white inside.

So heres the simple clarification. An ACTUAL YAM will rarely be found in a supermarket. If you see Yams in the US, particularly in the north, it is a safe bet that you will be buying the yummy potato with orange inside. However, they are TECHNICALLY NOT YAMS. They are sweet potatos. BUT, I know that my market sells something called sweet potatos and something called yams. NEITHER are truly yams, the "yams" are the orange sweet potatoes, and the "sweet potatoes" are a very different kind of potato that kind of tastes like the orange kind, but has a texture like a Russet potato.

Very fking stupid tbh.
    According to Bon Appetite, you are mistaken. it is the distintc shaggy skin that makes it a yam. From what i have read, the white and orange potatos are BOTH sweet potatos, just a different "breed." That REAL yams are only sold in more specialty stores.