Closed Thread
Page 246 of 268 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 244 245 246 247 248 256 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,380 of 8031
    ScheelG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TLYNCH777 View Post
    There is not a single piece of Medx selectorized that I didnt think was excellent.. They are different from the plate leaded avengers ..we have had just about a full line of both avenger and Medx are without a dought the finest quality machines made .. that hit the muscle just right when used properly .. We just placed an order for a new Medx seated dip with an extra 100lb stack looking forward to getting This fantastic machine
    Awesome, which is better, the selectirized or avenger placed loaded dip in your opinion?

TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The Medx avenger dip is extremely rare under 10 ever made it is favorite dip... But after using the selectorize Medx dip I for the past few months I may have to say the selectorized version ... The weight stack is sufficient for most when upright working triceps but if your going to use it leaning forward with adjustable Handels out like I like to do for chest you may want to get an add on plate horn made. It's without question the best dip ever made
    Faith is Like a Muscle... It Must be Trained to Grow Strong. Repeated Experiences of Having to Trust what we Can Not See & Repeated Experience of Learning to Trust in GOD that Things Will Work Out, are what Makes Our Faith Muscles Grow Strong

"Bodybuilding is not just about Physical Training with weights to change how you look. Its also about Mind, Spirit & Body, together in union so that everything grows, not just your muscles."
    -Serge Nubret

\YORK/ \BARBELL CLUB/ #23

bajabill will become famous soon enough. (+50) bajabill will become famous soon enough. (+50) bajabill will become famous soon enough. (+50) bajabill will become famous soon enough. (+50) bajabill will become famous soon enough. (+50) bajabill will become famous soon enough. (+50) bajabill will become famous soon enough. (+50) bajabill will become famous soon enough. (+50) bajabill will become famous soon enough. (+50) bajabill will become famous soon enough. (+50) bajabill will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't get it, are you turning your home into a warehouse?

lsu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bajabill View Post
    I don't get it, are you turning your home into a warehouse?
    and you never will.
    I don't believe in deloading. Instead you should find someone at the gym, ask them to be your friend, once you are friends ask them to blind fold you, make sure not to look cheeky because otherwise they might get the wrong end of the stick. Then ask them to load the bar with a number between 2.5kg - 250kg, then blast out 4x10 reps. You gotta get past that mental block, deloads are a waste of time and you don't get any kudos from your new friend at the gym. Seeking: Hip Press

ScheelG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Medx and avenger dip

Originally Posted by TLYNCH777 View Post
    The Medx avenger dip is extremely rare under 10 ever made it is favorite dip... But after using the selectorize Medx dip I for the past few months I may have to say the selectorized version ... The weight stack is sufficient for most when upright working triceps but if your going to use it leaning forward with adjustable Handels out like I like to do for chest you may want to get an add on plate horn made. It's without question the best dip ever made
    Hey thanks, that sounds like an awesome dip machine, I really want to try some of these machines sometime soon! Since the avenger might be impossible to get, Is there a plate loaded machine that is comparable to the avenger dip at all? The movement/ idea of the avenger seems pretty straightforward, plates loaded behind you on a pendulum with a pillow block style bearing for movement.

How about the nebula linear bearing dip, have you used that one?

Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ScheelG View Post
    I am wondering if I can get a couple words of guidance on the Medx selectorized line, I have come across an opportunity to buy many of the Medx selectorized line for a very very good price. I have never used them, but know that the avenger line is considered some of the best and very prevalent on the CNO list, and there are a few Medx selectorized on the list as well.
    For example,How do the selectorized versions compare to the comparable avenger plate loaded versions? I tried looking up videos of the movements of each and comparing them to the avenger versions like the seated dip, row, chest press, shoulder press, and even the leg extension, and the selectorized versions look like an almost identical movement pattern to their avenger counterparts. But I notice that the avengers get most of the love, share your insights my friends!
    ScheelG,

Count me as a dissenting voice as it concerns the Med X selectorize equipment. Said so back many posts ago in this thread. Our agency bought a great number of these machines many years ago for some of our gyms. We moved them out of one of our gyms because they collected dust. They were replaced with employees saying for the better. As one of our fitness instructors stated, "it was an expensive mistake." Only the leg press machine got any real use.

Sequestration kept us from having them replaced at one of our other facilities. In the one gym we replaced the Med X equipment, we went with plate loaded equipment, functional trainer and larger area for free weights (another power rack, kettlebells, etc).

Should be said, however that most of us lean toward the free weight side of the equation. Machines that get used are the cable machines. So take this post with that in mind.

sandrini122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

TK Star

I just received my TK Star seated calf and preacher bench. They both exceeded my expectations. The pictures do not do this equipment justice. I used the calf yesterday and it's perfect. I have a Parrillo that is just as challenging. However, the TK feels much better and I get a deeper stretch. My garage smells like a new car because of the leather TK upholstered.
    Big thanks to TK, and another big thanks to TJ for introducing me to TK's equipment and posting my pics!

TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Another Tk masterpiece fire engine red !!!
    Faith is Like a Muscle... It Must be Trained to Grow Strong. Repeated Experiences of Having to Trust what we Can Not See & Repeated Experience of Learning to Trust in GOD that Things Will Work Out, are what Makes Our Faith Muscles Grow Strong

"Bodybuilding is not just about Physical Training with weights to change how you look. Its also about Mind, Spirit & Body, together in union so that everything grows, not just your muscles."
    -Serge Nubret

-Serge Nubret

2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Finally was able to pick up an Avenger Row from a member of this thread. Very excited to put it through the motions. Notice this one was built without the weight storage. I'm in the process of working with Ken at Regeneration to get a quote on him building the side posts with storage pins for me.

Attached Images
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #47
    ()---() York Barbell Club #46 (DD) ()---()

During the last few reps of a true 20RM squat, just do what Jesus tells you.--Mark Rippetoe

irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by 2MoreRepz View Post
    Finally was able to pick up an Avenger Row from a member of this thread. Very excited to put it through the motions. Notice this one was built without the weight storage. I'm in the process of working with Ken at Regeneration to get a quote on him building the side posts with storage pins for me.

I think tha tif regeneration could start designing other pieces as well as heavy duty adjustable free weight equipment they could go after the university business that MedX once had. I would sure love to design equipment.
    www.********.com/iron.gym.alberta

2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Agreed. The engineering aspect of some of these machines such as the Seated Squat Pro and this Avenger Row blow my mind. You truly have to have "the gift" to be able to design machines with these complicated linkage systems.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #47
    ()---() York Barbell Club #46 (DD) ()---()

During the last few reps of a true 20RM squat, just do what Jesus tells you.--Mark Rippetoe

Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Panatta Power Row

Panatta recently went out a new free weight equipment: "The Power Row"
    At first sight, I thought they completely redesigned the low row, but checking on their website, it seems that's a new one. here is an explanation about the difference between thoses machines from their ******** page:

"The low row hits the upper back with a little emphasis in the dorsal. The power row instead hits the muscles of your back in the medium and low part."
    Attached Images

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Agathomax View Post
    Panatta recently went out a new free weight equipment: "The Power Row"
    At first sight, I thought they completely redesigned the low row, but checking on their website, it seems that's a new one. here is an explanation about the difference between thoses machines from their ******** page:

"The low row hits the upper back with a little emphasis in the dorsal. The power row instead hits the muscles of your back in the medium and low part."

Yes I saw that also. I'll be heading out there to try it out soon..

With a footbar, it could be the real deal. The only reason I don't get the Panatta low row, is because I have the Nebula. The Panatta Low Row is my favorite low row, but the Nebula is is more like an extra-low row. Will have to reassess those two rows again when out there. I'll probably put my David REHAB Pec Fly up for sale after I demo the new Panatta Pec fly with hydraulic back rest.

Last edited by HealthNutMD; 03-15-2016 at 03:24 PM.
    {}---{} Best of the Best Machines and Free Weights Crew #1 {}---{}
    MXA------MEDX Avenger Crew #2------MXA
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #12 []---[]

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 2MoreRepz View Post
    Nice pickup, truly a one hit wonder machine.

tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was part of the Panatta order, so I wanted to give my thoughts on the equipment. First, let me start off by saying a few great things about Chris. He is awesome! I ran into a few issues during the process and Chris was great in working things out. He also kept us up to speed on every step of the way. The machines came in a bit higher then I planned but that was his fault. They did a lot of upgrades on them!
    O.K., so the good stuff. Golander shipped them all for us and dropped mine off last week. They wrapped in bubble wrap and not a mark on them! I ordered the plate loaded lat pull down and the plate loaded high row. It is funny because they look the same, but the movement path is different enough. I have to say until you them in person the pictures do not do them justice! I remember Chris saying the finish looks like a sports car and it does! They are solid for sure. I have mine in red and black. The new seats have a gas assisted adjust in them which is really cool! I did a back workout at home to try them out. The lat pull down really isolates your lats very different than a cable machine. You can feel the contraction in a crazy way. The high row is the same. It gives a wild back contraction that I have never seen on another machine. I am not really a machine guy much, but these are awesome and well worth it! I doubt I will be doing much back at the gym now!
    I am still getting all my other equipment over in the gym and situated. I am going to paint the garage floor this weekend and get everything else in there the following week. So, I will post some more pics after it all gets in order and the lighting is better! I really want the super horizontal bench!
    Did anyone order one of those? I know Chris has one and loves it. I do not have room for much more than that along with what I already have. I will probably use the short weight horns they sent with it and move them closer together to save space. It ships with long and short horns. I cannot see needing the long ones. I am pretty strong and the short ones hold plenty!
    Ask me anything about them and I will try to help and again thanks to Chris for organizing all of this.

tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Supposed to read it WAS NOT his fault. Sorry about the typo!

Originally Posted by tonypearn View Post
    I was part of the Panatta order, so I wanted to give my thoughts on the equipment. First, let me start off by saying a few great things about Chris. He is awesome! I ran into a few issues during the process and Chris was great in working things out. He also kept us up to speed on every step of the way. The machines came in a bit higher then I planned but that was his fault. They did a lot of upgrades on them!
    O.K., so the good stuff. Golander shipped them all for us and dropped mine off last week. They wrapped in bubble wrap and not a mark on them! I ordered the plate loaded lat pull down and the plate loaded high row. It is funny because they look the same, but the movement path is different enough. I have to say until you them in person the pictures do not do them justice! I remember Chris saying the finish looks like a sports car and it does! They are solid for sure. I have mine in red and black. The new seats have a gas assisted adjust in them which is really cool! I did a back workout at home to try them out. The lat pull down really isolates your lats very different than a cable machine. You can feel the contraction in a crazy way. The high row is the same. It gives a wild back contraction that I have never seen on another machine. I am not really a machine guy much, but these are awesome and well worth it! I doubt I will be doing much back at the gym now!
    I am still getting all my other equipment over in the gym and situated. I am going to paint the garage floor this weekend and get everything else in there the following week. So, I will post some more pics after it all gets in order and the lighting is better! I really want the super horizontal bench!
    Did anyone order one of those? I know Chris has one and loves it. I do not have room for much more than that along with what I already have. I will probably use the short weight horns they sent with it and move them closer together to save space. It ships with long and short horns. I cannot see needing the long ones. I am pretty strong and the short ones hold plenty!
    Ask me anything about them and I will try to help and again thanks to Chris for organizing all of this.

Looking forward to seeing more pictures of everyone's order. As you know, the Panatta pieces are cocooned for shipping like no other. Hope to see pictures posted here (because I could not see anything with those cocoons).

I think we learned a lot with this last order:

- There was an issue with requiring fumigation of paletts, not sure if this will be an ongoing requirement or not, but something I'll work out with Panatta.

- Now we have a shipping company with a place to store everything for about 10 days until Goalder arrives. Goalder has committed to being able to pick up a full truck load (approximately 17-18 pieces), which is the exact amount that will fit into a 40 foot container.

-We ran into a problem last order in which the modfications led to slightly larger dimensions, and therefore the slightly larger palette size was not accounted for, so we had to get an additional 20 ft container for just one more machine. That mistake will not happen again.

- We did a lot of great modifications to the Super incline Bench, Lat Pulldown, High Row, and the seat of the deltoid. They charged a fair price, but was a little more than previous mods. That being said, the modifications have revolutionized those pieces.

- Now that we have a system in place with the shipping company and Goalder, it makes sense to completely fill a 40 ft container, which maximizes savings and cost of shipping per machine. We should be able to get the next round of shipping costs down to about 350.00 per machine if we completely fill a 40 ft container (and only deal with 40 foot containers). The amount would be approximately 17 machines. If our goal is lowest shipping costs, we simply break the order off at 17 machines, and ship every time we reach another 17 machines. Depending on who is in a hurry, and who is not, we can accommodate any scenario.

- I can place an order at any time now that we have a system in place with a local shipping company and Goalder.

Recent Modifications:

1) The Adjustable seat on the Deltoid. Turned out amazing. The seat now slides forward and backward on a dual rail, with three pop pin settings. This matches the crazy adjustable back rest, and allows a full seat to sit on regardless of where the adjustable backrest is positioned. Panatta totally exceeded expectations on this modification.

2) Lat Pulldown, increased height mod. Totally revolutionized this piece for me. This lat pulldown now offers full prestretch for people up to approximately 6' 4". While the lat machine was essentially perfect, it did not have quite enough prestretch for taller users. This new modification has ample pre-stretch for even the tallest of users.

3) High Row, increased height modification. I think on the previous version, there was adequate pre-stretch for people up to about 6' 1". The current version should have adequate prestretch for people up to 6' 5". We also added the same adjustable hydraulic seat as the Lat Pulldown. However, in retrospect, I don't think the adjustable seat was necessary. I suppose for someone very short, it may be of some benefit, but I don't think that it was necessary. That being said, the modifications were outstanding.

4) The Super Incline Chest (not to be confused with the incline flight machine).
    This machine has undergone many revisions since our first order. Additionally, the Super incline chest has also undergone a massive modification for tall people. The combination of the changes has made me fall in love with this piece, to the level of a one hit wonder. I used to think that the only difference between the super horizontal bench and the super incline bench was the angle. This is no longer my opinion with that newest version. The Horizontal bench is amazing, and a one hit wonder. However, the Super Incline has morphed into an absolutely amazing incline chest machine. The Super Incline chest its now its own beast. For the first time, I really use both the horizontal and incline machines equally enthusiastically--both are their own beasts, both every bit worthy of one hit wonder status. I would never part with either machine.

Looking forward to see more pics of your machines.
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 03-23-2016 at 11:55 PM.

Pics of the Panatta and my little home gym set-up.

Attached Images
    Last edited by tonypearn; 03-28-2016 at 09:13 AM. Reason: pics

More pics.

Attached Images
    Last edited by tonypearn; 03-28-2016 at 09:14 AM.

LSBKEB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSBKEB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSBKEB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSBKEB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSBKEB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSBKEB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSBKEB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSBKEB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSBKEB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSBKEB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSBKEB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Which one is your favorite between the lat pulldown and high row? Also, how do you like the Atlantis cable crossover?

LSBKEB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSBKEB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSBKEB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSBKEB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSBKEB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSBKEB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSBKEB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSBKEB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSBKEB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSBKEB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSBKEB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I got the flat and incline super benches, I would never part with either of them as long as I have my home gym. If you can find the room, you can't go wrong with either or them.

I like the Panatta high row better actually. The Lat pull down is great also, but similiar movement patterns. The Atlantis cable crossover is awesome. In hindsight I wish I would have gotten a functional trainer to save space. But I figured the cable system give you the most bang for your buck in one machine.

Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I like the Panatta high row better actually. The Lat pull down is great also, but similiar movement patterns. The Atlantis cable crossover is awesome. In hindsight I wish I would have gotten a functional trainer to save space. But I figured the cable system give you the most bang for your buck in one machine.
    Tony, meant to say in my last post that I really like your set up. After I posted asking about the section of cable crossover being a Pannetta piece I actually remembered an old post months ago when you first got the Atlantis. I remember thinking that was the best built and featured crossover I had seen. Really like the solid construction, big stacks, and moveable pulley. I was thinking that you could probably have a new top brace made that would turn into a functional trainer. It would be shorter and angled. I have to look at your older assembled pictures but probably would be very simple

I sold my functional trainer because I miss a cable crossover, but space isn't an issue yet. I have a quote from Atlantis on the same one you have, just trying to figure out what company to go with. I may have to pick that high row up on the next order, thanks for the response!

Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HealthNutMD View Post
    Elite FTS Pro Glute Ham arrived today...

See attached.... sheeze I have to reach 30 posts befor I can post images... Too tired to unwrap... do it tomorrow.

I went to a Gold's gym that had the Star Trac kneeling Leg Curl and prone leg curl... Identical in design and feel to the Flex Fitness stuff... love it. Its the same!! I'm goign to demo a MTSKC Hammer selectorized kneeling leg curl and decide between them.
    I really like the EFS GHD but at 2k I tapped out with that one LOL I'm trying to stay under $1500 for my new GHD I'm stuck on the Rogue Swing Arm and Legend Pro Series GHD... I can't decide it's kill'n me.

Although we can order Panatta any time, I'm personaly waiting to place my order at end of June. I'm going to be visiting them shortly.

My goal is to spend a few weeks there, really getting to know the machines that I wasn't able to spend enough time with. Panatta is also releasing a new, top of the line Monolith selectorized line. I believe they will still keep the XP Lux selectorized line as well, but I need to find out. I can't yet discuss the Monolith line, but there a quite a few pieces that look interesting.

In any case, this is going to be a much deeper delve into Panatta, now that I see the superiority of many of their designs. I'd like to see what I missed, what is new, and just see what else can be improved or tweaked.

For instance, they have a Leg Press Bridge which is essentially identical to the Atlantis Pivot Press, but had an adjustable angle back rest. I need to really look into seeing if this is better than the Pivot Press, or if certain tweaks can make it better than the Atlantis Pivot Press.

I'm 99% certain I'll be getting the new Pec Dec and putting the David pec dec up for sale.

However, when it comes to the following Panatta pieces, with the latest designs and tweaks, these are 100% "best of the best of the best":

1) Super Horizontal chest press

2) Super Incline Chest Press

3) Super Incline flight machine XP Lux version (I recommend this version over the plate loaded incline flight machine: convenience, superior strength curve, weight stack enough for 2 gorillas, superior strength curve with cams)

4) Lat Pulldown

5) High Row

6) XP Lux Overhead tricep machine

7) Low Row

8) Deltoid press

9) Ab machine

10 Ab Isolator bench

11) Vertical chest

I know a couple people in the first order only ordered the plate loaded incline flight machine. That piece does not define panatta. I'd look at the above list. I know there will be several more pieces I'm going to be adding to that list, but I want to wait until I get back from Panatta.

They really have captured so many one hit wonders, and best of the best of the best. I'm counting at least 11 at the moment, as noted above. There just are no equals for those particular machines... Those 11 pieces are essentially perfect and completely maxed out. Do not hesistate to get any of those pieces, at any time.

Looking forward to see more pics from people who have not posted yet.

Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HealthNutMD View Post
    Although we can order Panatta any time, I'm personaly waiting to place my order at end of June. I'm going to be visiting them shortly.

My goal is to spend a few weeks there, really getting to know the machines that I wasn't able to spend enough time with.
    Hi Chris

When you go there, can you test the Pull over Xp Line & Fit evo? (I'don't remember having read a comment from you on this).

panattasport.com/en/product/1XPL039.html
    panattasport.com/en/product/1FE039.html

By the way, I discover a few weeks ago that an Xp lux version of the triceps extension exists:

i.imgur.com/3tihklv.jpg
    i.imgur.com/po7ffso.jpg

If you can ask Emilio why they stopped to propose this type of triceps machine, I'd be curious to know....

I have a fit 2000 version
    i.imgur.com/HN0pnJK.jpg

but the Xp Lux version seems interesting with a lever allowing to choose the angle of start....

Moreover, a friend of mine was in bodyfitness salon in Paris last month and make a litte video of the new Panatta free weight Power Row. It was unexpectedly crowded so he couldn't make a proper test.
    He said the same thing as you: This Power row needs a footrest.

youtu.be/OXKq9qMXuK0

C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Question - how is the Panatta Leg Extension (either selectorized or plate loaded)? Anyone have experience? Plate loaded on looks amazing http://www.panattasport.com/en/product/1HP581.html

I'd be interested in what is the best of the best leg extension machine in your guys' view?

I've used the newer Cybex Eagle and I think it stinks (more properly adequate at best) along with some of their older lines. I used to be partial to the Bodymasters Unit which had a substantial decline built into the seat and really seemed to hit the whole range of motion evenly while maintaining great contraction.
    ▪█─────█▪ Rogue Barbell Crew #27 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Mech6 Crew #26 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #83 ▪█─────█▪

Haven't been able to "rep" many of you for a year or more...not for lack of trying.

Home Gym: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1615740991&viewfull=1#post1615740991

Originally Posted by C123C View Post
    Question - how is the Panatta Leg Extension (either selectorized or plate loaded)? Anyone have experience? Plate loaded on looks amazing http://www.panattasport.com/en/product/1HP581.html

I'd be interested in what is the best of the best leg extension machine in your guys' view?

I've used the newer Cybex Eagle and I think it stinks (more properly adequate at best) along with some of their older lines. I used to be partial to the Bodymasters Unit which had a substantial decline built into the seat and really seemed to hit the whole range of motion evenly while maintaining great contraction.

Yes, I hear you on the Cybex Eagle Line... I only like the Rotary Torso and Abd/Add combo machine in that line. But I thought the Strive was significantly superior for Rotary Torso and Abd/Add. Cybex laid a lot of turds in that line.

For Leg extension, I really haven't found one I like better than the Strive Plate loaded. It is talked about many times in this thread. Strive was purchased from the prior owners by the manufacturing company who made Strive. The company has been renamed... all talked about in this thread at length.

The MedX selectorized is a decent leg extension.

However, the new Panatta Monolith leg ext looks amazing, and I demoed the prototype 2.5 years ago. They have been working hard on this new Monolith line. There is a decent chance I'll be picking up the Monolith leg extension. Leg ext machines have been getting a lot of slack for shear forces on acl and patella, so can't say I'm the biggest fan of leg ext. But I like to do some reps.

As far as the Panatta plade loaded version you mention above, I need to spend more time with it, and a lot of other Panatta machines. They have a lot of different machines, so I will be able to focus on machines that I previously was only able to spend a limited amount of time.

The strive leg ext is nearly impossible to beat. The newest version has lumbar support, robust seat padding, adjustable strength curve, lots of prestretch, amazingly smooth, built like a tank... The only disadvantage is that it is plate loaded, in terms of convenience, but it is a perfect leg extension.

Closed Thread
Page 246 of 268 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 244 245 246 247 248 256 ... LastLast