Chad50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

different ways to make cash in fitness

I started in the fitness business as a gym owner. Trained many clients while I was open for 8 years. The hardest part was making the sales and getting clients in the door(and keeping them). I found a different way. I started with doing the P90X program and lost over 60 lbs. Then I saw how much my coach was earning and wanted to get back into the fitness business. I now help people on line and it does not take all of my time. I became a Beachbody Coach for a very low start up and love it. You can still work with people that do not use the programs that they offer. Most people know of the programs and love working out at home. You can start Fit Clubs and work with many at a time while you contuine to build your business. They have great supplements that your clients can buy from your website and Beachbody drop ships it to them(no inventory). This is great for people that are personal trainers or just people that want to help others. Beachbody does all of the selling for you. We have a great team of coaches that will help you.

If interested please email me at andersonchad50@yahoo.com.

Registered User ericzimmerman34's Avatar
    ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    one post and already scamming possibly?
    Obssession is a word lazy people use to describe dedication.

If your not nervous before going to the gym your probably not working out hard enough (my new favorite quote)

B.S. in Exercise and Sports Science
    Cooper Functional Trainer Cert.
    NASM CES in progress

justinslayer is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinslayer is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinslayer is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinslayer is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinslayer is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinslayer is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinslayer is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinslayer is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinslayer is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinslayer is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinslayer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    LOL

I got a call about 2 weeks ago from
    Gaylen - 702-373-1803..google his number and ads will pop up "personal trainers wanted"
    He's trying to sell me all this beachbody, p90x stuff telling me it will help my business grow, and that his business is booming. He didnt even sound excited on the phone. He's called me a couple times since but i screened his calls

tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I love all these fat, worthless douchebags who call themselves "beachbody coaches"... where's YOUR beachbody buddy?

How lame do you have to be to make your career around the concept of being a coach for a product that you didn't make, that is already DESIGNED to not need someone else's help to get started with?

Beachbody coaching is one of the most pathetic concepts I've ever heard of. A bunch of untalented, lazy scum trying to leech money from people by coat-tailing on someone else's self-explanatory products.

jalloggio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jalloggio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jalloggio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ^whats even worst now is Bb is pushing p90x and insanity certifications. So people can be certified to teach a workout that is on a DVD sold to the mass public!! Unbelievable this company and their brainwashed coaches will do anything to make a dollar'
    Jonathan Alloggio NSCA-CPT
    For unlimited workout programs and trainer support visit:
    www.eliteonlinefitness.com
    NPC Competitor
    Current
    Max bench 225x5
    Max dead 400
    Max squat 305X6

ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Chad50 View Post
    I started in the fitness business as a gym owner. Trained many clients while I was open for 8 years. The hardest part was making the sales and getting clients in the door(and keeping them). I found a different way. I started with doing the P90X program and lost over 60 lbs. Then I saw how much my coach was earning and wanted to get back into the fitness business. I now help people on line and it does not take all of my time. I became a Beachbody Coach for a very low start up and love it. You can still work with people that do not use the programs that they offer. Most people know of the programs and love working out at home. You can start Fit Clubs and work with many at a time while you contuine to build your business. They have great supplements that your clients can buy from your website and Beachbody drop ships it to them(no inventory). This is great for people that are personal trainers or just people that want to help others. Beachbody does all of the selling for you. We have a great team of coaches that will help you.

If interested please email me at andersonchad50@yahoo.com.
    OK, how much $$$ do you make a month?
    NASM-CPT

SageFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) SageFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) SageFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) SageFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) SageFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) SageFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) SageFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) SageFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) SageFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) SageFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) SageFit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Say what you want about beachbody they have one of the best at home workout programs available.

I recently added it as a side revenue stream myself and currently take in an extra $200 a week from it. I target my clients who have moved or no longer train with me for whatever other reason. I have access to these people but for whatever reason my training is not right for them at the moment. If I can still hold a business relationship with them, help them reach their goals, and make money while doing it, why wouldn't I? Heck it even keeps me in touch with them which would raise my possibilities of aquiring them as a training client again.

People jump to conclusions about things and it just seems closed minded. Sure you get a lot of beachbody coaches who are just traveling salesmen but if you look closer they actually do have good products. So if people are going to buy these products anyways why not make money off of it?
    http://sagefit.wordpress.com/
    Becoming A Success In The World Of Fitness
    Learn how to make a six figure salary in the world of fitness. Tips for personal trainers, fitness business owners and more.

BS Exercise Physiology
    BS Nutrition
    ACSM Certified PT

Owner of Sage: Exclusive Fitness Center in Whitestone, NY and Sage Studios in Astoria, NY.
    www.sagefit.com

Registered User JoeCannonMSCSCS's Avatar
    JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    when I wrote my review of Shakeolgy I did some digging and found a BB coach who said the average BB coach makes about $250 per month.
    Joe Cannon, MS
    Joe-Cannon.com
    SupplementClarity.com