y0b0yH is on a distinguished road. (+10) y0b0yH is on a distinguished road. (+10) y0b0yH is on a distinguished road. (+10) y0b0yH is on a distinguished road. (+10) y0b0yH is on a distinguished road. (+10) y0b0yH is on a distinguished road. (+10) y0b0yH is on a distinguished road. (+10) y0b0yH is on a distinguished road. (+10) y0b0yH is on a distinguished road. (+10) y0b0yH is on a distinguished road. (+10) y0b0yH is on a distinguished road. (+10)

how to stop binging?

any tips or advice? do i need to stop smoking weed? how do i do this?

janovas is on a distinguished road. (+10) janovas is on a distinguished road. (+10) janovas is on a distinguished road. (+10) janovas is on a distinguished road. (+10) janovas is on a distinguished road. (+10) janovas is on a distinguished road. (+10) janovas is on a distinguished road. (+10) janovas is on a distinguished road. (+10) janovas is on a distinguished road. (+10) janovas is on a distinguished road. (+10) janovas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by y0b0yH View Post
    Gotta find the desire to stop. Wanting to just doesn't cut it for many of us. It took me too long to find that desire. Now I won't go back.
    Start Weight: 450 (4-12-10)
    Current Weight: 389 (10/6/10)
    Goal Weight: 350 (Christmas 2010)

"“I firmly believe that any man’s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.”"

-Vince Lombardi

harshathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) harshathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) harshathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) harshathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) harshathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) harshathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) harshathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) harshathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) harshathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) harshathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) harshathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Not sure if you are a troll....Anyway....

1. Drinking lots of water... Drinking water ensures that you dont get false hunger alarms from your body. Plus it limits how much you will eat when you are already full of water.

2. Sticking to unprocessed food will also ensure that you dont go crazy when eating. Processed food tastes good but is not filling so we tend to overconsume...

3. Not going hungry for too long. If you are extremely hungry when you sit down to eat, you will INHALE food instead of eating and enjoying the food.

4. Limiting your "guilty pleasure" foods to 2-3 times a week. We all have those foods that we crave..e.g. ice-cream, cookies, candies, cake..desserts etc...Removing all these foods from your house is the first step. Second is to only eat them 2-3 times a week that way you can control the amount of calories you will consume. NEVER BRING THESE FOODS HOME.... Eat them outside and be done with it.

5. Last but not the least .... its all in the mind... If you tell yourself that "I cannot stop bingeing"...you are in fact giving yourself the permission to binge the next time.... But if you tell yourself "I am in control of what I put in my mouth..and I know when to stop"...guess what..your attitude/thought will affect the choices you make.

Hope that helps...

harshathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) harshathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) harshathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) harshathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) harshathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) harshathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) harshathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) harshathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) harshathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) harshathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) harshathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by harshathlete View Post
    Not sure if you are a troll....Anyway....

1. Drinking lots of water... Drinking water ensures that you dont get false hunger alarms from your body. Plus it limits how much you will eat when you are already full of water.

2. Sticking to unprocessed food will also ensure that you dont go crazy when eating. Processed food tastes good but is not filling so we tend to overconsume...

3. Not going hungry for too long. If you are extremely hungry when you sit down to eat, you will INHALE food instead of eating and enjoying the food.

4. Limiting your "guilty pleasure" foods to 2-3 times a week. We all have those foods that we crave..e.g. ice-cream, cookies, candies, cake..desserts etc...Removing all these foods from your house is the first step. Second is to only eat them 2-3 times a week that way you can control the amount of calories you will consume. NEVER BRING THESE FOODS HOME.... Eat them outside and be done with it.

5. Last but not the least .... its all in the mind... If you tell yourself that "I cannot stop bingeing"...you are in fact giving yourself the permission to binge the next time.... But if you tell yourself "I am in control of what I put in my mouth..and I know when to stop"...guess what..your attitude/thought will affect the choices you make.

Hope that helps...
    One more....

Eating slowly… Eating slowly ensures that you enjoy the food and not just inhale it. Focus on quality and not quantity. Eating slowly will also give your body time to give your feedback i.e. the “I’m full” signal… Whenever my lunch/dinner turned into a binge was when I ate too fast and consumed a lot more food before my body could respond with the “full” signal. As a result, I felt stuffed later. Whenever you find yourself saying “Man..I am stuffed”… more than likely you ate too fast.

y0b0yH is on a distinguished road. (+10) y0b0yH is on a distinguished road. (+10) y0b0yH is on a distinguished road. (+10) y0b0yH is on a distinguished road. (+10) y0b0yH is on a distinguished road. (+10) y0b0yH is on a distinguished road. (+10) y0b0yH is on a distinguished road. (+10) y0b0yH is on a distinguished road. (+10) y0b0yH is on a distinguished road. (+10) y0b0yH is on a distinguished road. (+10) y0b0yH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by harshathlete View Post
    One more....

Eating slowly… Eating slowly ensures that you enjoy the food and not just inhale it. Focus on quality and not quantity. Eating slowly will also give your body time to give your feedback i.e. the “I’m full” signal… Whenever my lunch/dinner turned into a binge was when I ate too fast and consumed a lot more food before my body could respond with the “full” signal. As a result, I felt stuffed later. Whenever you find yourself saying “Man..I am stuffed”… more than likely you ate too fast.
    i know but when im high i go way beyond the stuffed feeling and still eat

Garrett556 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garrett556 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garrett556 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garrett556 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garrett556 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garrett556 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garrett556 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garrett556 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garrett556 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garrett556 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Garrett556 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sounds like a personal problem... Cheech.

seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000)
    will power man.. eat before you blaze and tell yourself that you'll get a feeling in your stomach, but its that its all mental and that your body doesn't really need food.. also drink alot of water when blazed..

drewott is just really nice. (+1000) drewott is just really nice. (+1000) drewott is just really nice. (+1000) drewott is just really nice. (+1000) drewott is just really nice. (+1000) drewott is just really nice. (+1000) drewott is just really nice. (+1000) drewott is just really nice. (+1000) drewott is just really nice. (+1000) drewott is just really nice. (+1000) drewott is just really nice. (+1000)

I bring this up because most younger weed smokers are still novices and still fall into the stereotypical "get stoned out of an apple bong, laugh at things and eat a lot" category. Weed munchies are a sign of an undistinguished smoker. Get over the stereotype that you should be hungry after you smoke, do something else. I suggest running into and out of a body of water, thats always fun.

seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000)

Originally Posted by drewott View Post

I bring this up because most younger weed smokers are still novices and still fall into the stereotypical "get stoned out of an apple bong, laugh at things and eat a lot" category. Weed munchies are a sign of an undistinguished smoker. Get over the stereotype that you should be hungry after you smoke, do something else. I suggest running into and out of a body of water, thats always fun.
    no dude.. food tastes better when your high, no matter what age you are... THE MUNCHIES ARE REAL! and they can be painful too if you don't eat..

Originally Posted by seifelbadrawy View Post
    no dude.. food tastes better when your high, no matter what age you are... THE MUNCHIES ARE REAL! and they can be painful too if you don't eat..

bro no lie you are so damn inspiring ... im gonna just will power myself to my goals ... i control what goes in my body ... !!! lets do this guys!!!

Mikey33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by drewott View Post

^^this

Food does taste better when you are high, but going for a run is also alsot more fun while high. Also if you are just blazing on a L ride bring lettuce and water, just plain lettuce. For real my friend did this cause he cant controlle his munchies YET.
    What makes you think that you are invincible?

LETS GO! 200lbs by Feb 1st 2011

July 5th-299

July 26th-284

Sept 15th-276

Sept 22nd- 273

Sept 28th- 268

nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Add small amounts of dirty foods into your macros.

Or do IF, where the post-workout meal feels a lot like a binge.
    'There is no sin except stupidity." --Oscar Wilde

Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000)
    The way I stopped is when I gained the weight I lost my confidence.. And I said to my self every time I binge I cut my quad with a razor. I have one cut and everytime I think about it I raise my shorts and look at the scar

-TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000)
    everytime you want to binge, eat with your shirt off

X20A has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) X20A has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) X20A has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) X20A has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) X20A has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) X20A has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) X20A has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) X20A has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) X20A has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) X20A has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by -TC- View Post
    everytime you want to binge, eat with your shirt off
    Brilliant. Why have I never thought of this?

unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000)
    get a fiber supp like Psyllium husk or VPX Fiberteq and have it right before you smoke, in 10 minutes or so you will feel full and have consumed negligible calories.

kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I had to pretty much give the herb up. I can smoke and still hit my calories for the day, but it's way too hard. Dieting is hard anyway, so I really don't want to make it any harder.

surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kaosstar View Post
    I had to pretty much give the herb up. I can smoke and still hit my calories for the day, but it's way too hard. Dieting is hard anyway, so I really don't want to make it any harder.
    I was thinking something similar...I know it seems obvious...but giving up the weed maybe?

Originally Posted by Gusthebus View Post
    The way I stopped is when I gained the weight I lost my confidence.. And I said to my self every time I binge I cut my quad with a razor. I have one cut and everytime I think about it I raise my shorts and look at the scar
    i mean im not trying to injure myself hahaha but yeah that would def work ...

i think i found the key ... originally my caloric intake was too low (1000 cals/day) so i think that was forcing me to not be satiated throughout the day, consequently, leading into a binge ....

thus, im gonna raise my cals to about 1500-1600 which would probably include 1 extra meal to what i was originally doing ... in addition im gonna start hittin my macros (40/40/20)

this is pretty much my no binging pact to you guys ... wish me luck hahaha

i mean im not trying to injure myself hahaha but yeah that would def work ...

i think i found the key ... originally my caloric intake was too low (1000 cals/day) so i think that was forcing me to not be satiated throughout the day, consequently, leading into a binge ....

thus, im gonna raise my cals to about 1500-1600 which would probably include 1 extra meal to what i was originally doing ... in addition im gonna start hittin my macros (40/40/20)

this is pretty much my no binging pact to you guys ... wish me luck hahaha
    ok i guess i really never knew what a balanced diet was ... i just always based everything off cals in vs cals out

could any1 give me a sample diet of 1500-1600 calories that would help me acheive the 40/40/20 macros

alex a will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex a will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex a will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex a will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex a will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex a will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex a will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex a will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex a will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex a will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex a will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the best advise i can give someone to avoid binging is to reward yourself a little each day and not overly deprive yourself too much too for too long... make your diet rewarding...

for example... make your oatmeal sweet ....with splenda... Have some diet soda...
    lean red meat is fine, you dont have to eat just plain old chicken... etc...

Studio58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Studio58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Studio58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Studio58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Studio58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Studio58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Studio58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Studio58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Studio58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great Info!

shady66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shady66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shady66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shady66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shady66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shady66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shady66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shady66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey man you gotta control the munchies! When I first started working out and blazing I ate everything too. Just have will power and force yourself not to eat when your high lol. Eat an apple instead. Once You can control the munchies, you can do anything

Edit: No you don't have to stop smoking weed as long as you don't have respitory problems, and can control your hunger lol.

-Volume has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Volume has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Volume has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Volume has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Volume has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Volume has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Volume has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Volume has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Volume has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Volume has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Volume has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You gotta want to. If you aren't motivated enough to do it, yet, still want to make a half ass effort try chewing gum or eating a packet of oat meal.

For me it was very simple I started busting my ass 6 days a week at the gym and I was losing weight (3 pounds a week) but I knew my diet and late night binging was holding me back from achieving even more weight loss. I know in my head I could be losing 4-6 pounds a week from working hard and eating better and I anticipate every Monday (weighing day) like it's Christmas. So in my head I'm thinking like "If I can lose 6 pounds every week that's 2 weeks worth of weight loss in just 1 week and all I did was work out the same and eat better".

Also here's a quote that might help you. If you don't learn from your suffering then you suffered for free. It helps me stay on the right path and helps me really watch what I eat because I feel like I bust my ass hard in the gym everyday and if I don't watch what I'm eating then I basically suffered for almost free, especially if I'm only getting 50% of the results I could be getting.

I don't like going to the gym for an hour or hour and a half and pushing myself to my limit only to have it taken away by my bad eating habits. It's a bad feeling, get into this mindstate and get the most out of your hardwork or else you've suffered for free IMO.

Also another key factor I think is listening to your body. I only eat when my stomach aches for food, maybe this isn't perfect but I feel it's right for me. Also what time do you wake up? I used to wake up at 9pm and stay up until 8am, it was ****ty. During the night I would be so bored I ate junk food to keep myself busy. Waking up early in the morning has helped me, especially since I try to stay busy in the day time.

Originally Posted by -Volume View Post
    You gotta want to. If you aren't motivated enough to do it, yet, still want to make a half ass effort try chewing gum or eating a packet of oat meal.

For me it was very simple I started busting my ass 6 days a week at the gym and I was losing weight (3 pounds a week) but I knew my diet and late night binging was holding me back from achieving even more weight loss. I know in my head I could be losing 4-6 pounds a week from working hard and eating better and I anticipate every Monday (weighing day) like it's Christmas. So in my head I'm thinking like "If I can lose 6 pounds every week that's 2 weeks worth of weight loss in just 1 week and all I did was work out the same and eat better".

Also here's a quote that might help you. If you don't learn from your suffering then you suffered for free. It helps me stay on the right path and helps me really watch what I eat because I feel like I bust my ass hard in the gym everyday and if I don't watch what I'm eating then I basically suffered for almost free, especially if I'm only getting 50% of the results I could be getting.

I don't like going to the gym for an hour or hour and a half and pushing myself to my limit only to have it taken away by my bad eating habits. It's a bad feeling, get into this mindstate and get the most out of your hardwork or else you've suffered for free IMO.

Also another key factor I think is listening to your body. I only eat when my stomach aches for food, maybe this isn't perfect but I feel it's right for me. Also what time do you wake up? I used to wake up at 9pm and stay up until 8am, it was ****ty. During the night I would be so bored I ate junk food to keep myself busy. Waking up early in the morning has helped me, especially since I try to stay busy in the day time.
    yeah, i completely agree with you ... starting today I have already gotten my diet in check ... i am still in high school by the way so i wake up at 6am and go to sleep at about 12 at night

this is what I have planned so far in terms of my diet ...

wake up - banana (105 cals)

my first period is weight training so after i lift - banana, 1/4 cup of almonds (275 cals)

lunch - medium sized turkey breast, apple, 2 slices whole wheat bread (520 cals)

dinner - broccoli, medium sized turkey breast (350-450 cals)

so i have about 1350 cals/day ... any advice or adjustments I can make to my diet? i know i need more protein but where do i fit it in?

in addition, i play soccer so my goal is to stay lean ...

i also have weight training my first period 4 times a week, then i have soccer practice after school ... so my maintenance is about 3500 calories ...

my thing about weight training is that in the past lifting weights has slowed me down significantly, so i dont really lift that heavy, i do more bodyweight exercises, but i make sure to do the basics such as bench press, squat, and deadlift

goochy187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i used to have a drug problem when i was 17 and i went for help with a cousillor for a number of weeks i was going through some tough times and i know how smoking weed is addictive it can take a hold of you so if i was you i would try and give up asap as you will eventually end up moving onto harder drugs and could end up ruining your life let alone your efforts in the gym

surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeah, i completely agree with you ... starting today I have already gotten my diet in check ... i am still in high school by the way so i wake up at 6am and go to sleep at about 12 at night

this is what I have planned so far in terms of my diet ...

wake up - banana (105 cals)

my first period is weight training so after i lift - banana, 1/4 cup of almonds (275 cals)

lunch - medium sized turkey breast, apple, 2 slices whole wheat bread (520 cals)

dinner - broccoli, medium sized turkey breast (350-450 cals)

so i have about 1350 cals/day ... any advice or adjustments I can make to my diet? i know i need more protein but where do i fit it in?

in addition, i play soccer so my goal is to stay lean ...

i also have weight training my first period 4 times a week, then i have soccer practice after school ... so my maintenance is about 3500 calories ...

my thing about weight training is that in the past lifting weights has slowed me down significantly, so i dont really lift that heavy, i do more bodyweight exercises, but i make sure to do the basics such as bench press, squat, and deadlift
    You definitely need to eat more. How much do you weigh now?

I'd add in some protein for sure at your breakfast meal.

makemonie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemonie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemonie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemonie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemonie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemonie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemonie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemonie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemonie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemonie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemonie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love working out high. I've long overcome the 'munchies' states and I usually prefer to do physical activities after I've smoked. I don't like to sit there and do nothing, blown.

Stop being a bitch, if you want to smoke, don't binge. If you can't smoke without binging, than don't be a weak bitch, and quit smoking.

It all comes down to being a bitch, or not.
    "I guess life is full of meeting people who take your breath away, until you're done breathing"

Originally Posted by makemonie View Post
    I love working out high. I've long overcome the 'munchies' states and I usually prefer to do physical activities after I've smoked. I don't like to sit there and do nothing, blown.

Stop being a bitch, if you want to smoke, don't binge. If you can't smoke without binging, than don't be a weak bitch, and quit smoking.

It all comes down to being a bitch, or not.
    Originally Posted by surfergirl36 View Post
    You definitely need to eat more. How much do you weigh now?

I'd add in some protein for sure at your breakfast meal.
    I weigh about 175 lbs right now ... and trust me there is no bitchassness in me

makemonie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemonie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemonie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemonie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemonie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemonie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemonie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemonie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemonie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemonie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) makemonie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I weigh about 175 lbs right now ... and trust me there is no bitchassness in me

Good! Then it won't be a problem
    "I guess life is full of meeting people who take your breath away, until you're done breathing"