saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000)

What are the essential supplements for a cutting routine/recomping routine???

My primary goal is to lose fat however if I gain muscle and lose fat at the sametime I'd be content. Is creatine necessary on a cutting routine? what are the necessary supplements to take for a successful cutting routine? I want to buy the best of the best...
    "Man is pupil, Pain is his teacher"

- Chinese Proverb

Collapoppa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collapoppa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collapoppa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collapoppa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collapoppa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collapoppa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collapoppa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collapoppa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collapoppa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collapoppa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collapoppa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in for answers too, im cutting and dont want to start bulking til I get lower bf %. From what I know you might want to get on a EC stack, and maybe whey protein if ur trying to build on that muscle, but u shouldnt try to really build on much muscle while ur cutting, thats what bulking is for.

Registered User MusclesMarina01's Avatar
    MusclesMarina01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclesMarina01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclesMarina01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclesMarina01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclesMarina01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclesMarina01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclesMarina01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can use creatine for both bulk + cut.

I say bulk and cut at the same time.
    Lift Hard. Enjoy Life. Repeat.

Starting Weight: 136 lbs Panabol's Avatar
    Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MusclesMarina01 View Post
    You can use creatine for both bulk + cut.

I say bulk and cut at the same time.
    I say inhale and exhale at the same time
    Rep Back 2k+ only

blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    none

The Female Terminator RosieCheeScott's Avatar
    RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by saint sinner x View Post
    My primary goal is to lose fat however if I gain muscle and lose fat at the sametime I'd be content. Is creatine necessary on a cutting routine? what are the necessary supplements to take for a successful cutting routine? I want to buy the best of the best...
    You can use the SAME supplements for achieving ANY body goal (since your success in achieving any body goal is primarily dependent on your NUTRITION) - the Basic Staples (i.e. creatine, multivitamin, good fats, protein, and BCAAs) should ALWAYS be included, and anything else you use on top of that is entirely up to you.

You do NOT need any supplements but the basic staples to effectively and successfully lose fat. Creatine is a basic staple, and so, yes, should be used all the time if you are resistance and/or anaerobically training. I recommend reading The 3 Keys to Fat Loss (also found at 3 Key Factors For Effective Fat Loss!) if you want comprehensive advice and information on how to successfully lose fat by manipulating your nutrition and training effectively.

Recomping is predominantly dependent on your NUTRITION and requires perfect manipulation of your diet, so get that right if you want to recomp and forget about looking to supplements for it.

The best nutritional method for either recomping or fat loss is calorie/carbohydrate cycling (i.e. 2-3 days either lower or higher than Maintenance and then 1-2 days at either higher or lower than or at Maintenance - depending on what your goal is), IMO.
    Writer • Athlete • Coach
    INSPIRATION ~ FITNESS ~ LIFESTYLE
    Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose.

saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RosieCheeScott View Post
    You can use the SAME supplements for achieving ANY body goal (since your success in achieving any body goal is primarily dependent on your NUTRITION) - the Basic Staples (i.e. creatine, multivitamin, good fats, protein, and BCAAs) should ALWAYS be included, and anything else you use on top of that is entirely up to you.

You do NOT need any supplements but the basic staples to effectively and successfully lose fat. Creatine is a basic staple, and so, yes, should be used all the time if you are resistance and/or anaerobically training. I recommend reading The 3 Keys to Fat Loss (also found at 3 Key Factors For Effective Fat Loss!) if you want comprehensive advice and information on how to successfully lose fat by manipulating your nutrition and training effectively.

Recomping is predominantly dependent on your NUTRITION and requires perfect manipulation of your diet, so get that right if you want to recomp and forget about looking to supplements for it.

The best nutritional method for either recomping or fat loss is calorie/carbohydrate cycling (i.e. 2-3 days either lower or higher than Maintenance and then 1-2 days at either higher or lower than or at Maintenance - depending on what your goal is), IMO.
    REPPED, thanx for the informative response.
    "Man is pupil, Pain is his teacher"

- Chinese Proverb

The Female Terminator RosieCheeScott's Avatar
    RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by saint sinner x View Post
    REPPED, thanx for the informative response.
    No worries
    Writer • Athlete • Coach
    INSPIRATION ~ FITNESS ~ LIFESTYLE
    Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose.