Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    TheALMIGHTYAnus is just really nice. (+1000) TheALMIGHTYAnus is just really nice. (+1000) TheALMIGHTYAnus is just really nice. (+1000) TheALMIGHTYAnus is just really nice. (+1000) TheALMIGHTYAnus is just really nice. (+1000) TheALMIGHTYAnus is just really nice. (+1000) TheALMIGHTYAnus is just really nice. (+1000) TheALMIGHTYAnus is just really nice. (+1000) TheALMIGHTYAnus is just really nice. (+1000) TheALMIGHTYAnus is just really nice. (+1000) TheALMIGHTYAnus is just really nice. (+1000)

OMFG Tabby is the my DREAM GIRL i have found the woman of my dreams i cant believe it

this is what ive been looking for my entire life! a woman that can match my zest for life and a woman that is so ****ing good looking she makes my cock cry tears of joy. misc, im in love. ive never felt this way before about a woman i feel like im heaven. this is life changing.....now i know which type of chick i like BUT I CAN NEVER CHICKS LIKE THIS IN REAL LIFE IN MY AREA. now i realised its not MY fault i dont want any chicks where i live its just that there are no chicks WHO ARE LIKE BITCH IN THIS VIDEO. this is what every woman should be like. why cant there be more? where are you?

WHERE ART THOUGH THY JULIET!!

JULIET!!!!!!!!!!

Come my lady
    Come come my lady
    you're my butterfly
    Sugar.baby

Come my lady
    Come come my lady
    you're my butterfly
    Sugar.baby

Such a sexy,sexy pretty little thing
    Fierce nipple pierce you got me sprung with your tongue ring
    and I ain't gonna lie cause your loving gets me high
    So to keep you by my side there's nothing that I won't try
    Butterflies in her eyes and looks to kill
    Time is passing I'm asking could this be real
    Cause I can't sleep I can't hold still
    The only thing I really know is she got sex appeal

I can feel too much is never enough
    You're always there to lift me up
    When these times get rough I was lost Now I'm found
    Ever since you've been around
    You're the women that I want
    So yo, I'm putting it down.

Come my lady
    Come come my lady
    you're my butterfly
    Sugar.baby
    come my lady you're my
    pretty baby ill make your legs shake
    you make me go crazy

Come my lady
    Come come my lady
    you're my butterfly
    Sugar.baby
    come my lady you're my
    you make me go crazy

I don't deserve you unless it's some kind of hidden message
    to show me life is precious
    Then I guess it's true
    But to tell truth, I really never knew
    T'll I met you... See I was lost and confused
    Twisted and used up
    Knew a better life existed but thought that I missed it

My lifestyle's wild I was living like a wild child
    Trapped on a short leash paroled the police files
    So yo. what' s happening now?
    I see the sun breaking down into dark clouds
    and a vision of you standing out in a crowd.

Come come my lady
    you're my butterfly
    Sugar.baby
    come my lady you're my
    you make me go crazy

Come my lady
    Come come my lady
    you're my butterfly
    Sugar.baby
    come my lady you're my
    you make me go crazy

Hey sugar momma, come and dance with me
    The smartest thing you ever did was take a chance with me
    Whatever tickles your fancy
    Girl it's you like Sid and Nancy
    So sexy....almost evil Talkin' about butterflies in my head
    I used to think happy endings were only in the books I read but
    you made me feel alive when I was almost dead

You filled that empty space with the love I used to chase
    and as far as I can see it don't get better than this
    So butterfly, here is a song and it's sealed with a kiss
    and a thank you miss.

come and dance with me
    come and dance with me
    come and dance with me
    so come and dance with me
    uhhhhh ha uhhh ha

Come my lady
    Come come my lady
    you're my butterfly
    Sugar.baby
    come my lady you're my
    you make me go crazy

Come my lady
    Come come my lady
    you're my butterfly
    Sugar.baby
    come my lady you're my
    you make me go crazy

Come my lady
    Come come my lady
    you're my butterfly
    Sugar.baby
    come my lady you're my
    you make me go crazy

Come my lady
    Come come my lady
    you're my butterfly
    Sugar.baby
    come my lady you're my
    you make me go crazy

come and dance with me
    come and dance with me
    come and dance with me
    come and dance with me
    uhhhhhh ha uhhhhhh ha
    come and dance with me
    come and dance with me
    come and dance with me
    come and dance with me
    come and dance with me
    come and dance with me
    come and dance with me
    come and dance with me

sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you are such a *******
    holy shi.t
    I think I'm Malcom X, Martin Luther
    Add a King, add a Junior
    Some bible verses, couple suras
    An AK-47 that's a revolution

Registered User & Abuser Magnumtripod's Avatar
    Magnumtripod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Magnumtripod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Magnumtripod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Magnumtripod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Magnumtripod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Magnumtripod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Magnumtripod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Magnumtripod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Magnumtripod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Magnumtripod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Magnumtripod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i don't give a fuk what chris hansen says

i will wreck that 15yrs old pussy like lion sex bitch

Registered User nomoreskinnyman's Avatar
    nomoreskinnyman is not very helpful. (-500) nomoreskinnyman is not very helpful. (-500) nomoreskinnyman is not very helpful. (-500) nomoreskinnyman is not very helpful. (-500) nomoreskinnyman is not very helpful. (-500) nomoreskinnyman is not very helpful. (-500) nomoreskinnyman is not very helpful. (-500) nomoreskinnyman is not very helpful. (-500) nomoreskinnyman is not very helpful. (-500) nomoreskinnyman is not very helpful. (-500) nomoreskinnyman is not very helpful. (-500)
    she looks like she'd make a good cum dumpster
    In a constant state of bulking.

zoran007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoran007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoran007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoran007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoran007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoran007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoran007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoran007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoran007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoran007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoran007 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just want to punch her in the face until all of my fingers are broken.

Beatnik5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beatnik5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beatnik5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beatnik5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beatnik5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beatnik5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beatnik5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beatnik5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beatnik5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beatnik5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beatnik5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    didn't watch vids, but I lol'd at your post, good job troll man

maz621 is a name known to all. (+5000) maz621 is a name known to all. (+5000) maz621 is a name known to all. (+5000) maz621 is a name known to all. (+5000) maz621 is a name known to all. (+5000) maz621 is a name known to all. (+5000) maz621 is a name known to all. (+5000) maz621 is a name known to all. (+5000) maz621 is a name known to all. (+5000) maz621 is a name known to all. (+5000) maz621 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    shes acting... obviously she isnt like this all the time wtf is this srs?
    No one is the reason of your happiness except yourself.

Registered User GodsHonestTruth's Avatar
    GodsHonestTruth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsHonestTruth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsHonestTruth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsHonestTruth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsHonestTruth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsHonestTruth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsHonestTruth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsHonestTruth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsHonestTruth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsHonestTruth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsHonestTruth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    She gives new meaning to the term "batsh*t crazy"
    Co FoUnDeR oF Da GriLLeD OuT GanGstaZ

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i cannot wait to watch this when I'm ripped out of my ****ing head, holy ****.

lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000) lizzylamb is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Mentally unstable.

TheALMIGHTYAnus is just really nice. (+1000) TheALMIGHTYAnus is just really nice. (+1000) TheALMIGHTYAnus is just really nice. (+1000) TheALMIGHTYAnus is just really nice. (+1000) TheALMIGHTYAnus is just really nice. (+1000) TheALMIGHTYAnus is just really nice. (+1000) TheALMIGHTYAnus is just really nice. (+1000) TheALMIGHTYAnus is just really nice. (+1000) TheALMIGHTYAnus is just really nice. (+1000) TheALMIGHTYAnus is just really nice. (+1000) TheALMIGHTYAnus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lizzylamb View Post
    Mentally unstable.
    who me or her?

OH GOD WHO CARES SHE IS AMAZING!!!!

JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this girls pisses me off when i watch her vids, only time its good is when she sings to trallala

Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheALMIGHTYAnus View Post
    who me or her?

OH GOD WHO CARES SHE IS AMAZING!!!!

strong decade gap

Originally Posted by sif View Post
    you are such a *******
    holy shi.t
    oooooohhhhhh shiiiittt.

you JURRRRRRRRRRLEOUS i like her and not you?

you JURRRRRRRRRRRRLEOUS girl?

fithos is on a distinguished road. (+10) fithos is on a distinguished road. (+10) fithos is on a distinguished road. (+10) fithos is on a distinguished road. (+10) fithos is on a distinguished road. (+10) fithos is on a distinguished road. (+10) fithos is on a distinguished road. (+10) fithos is on a distinguished road. (+10) fithos is on a distinguished road. (+10) fithos is on a distinguished road. (+10) fithos is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    holy fuk her voice is annoying

TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    TheALMIGHTYAnus, I want to say something before this whole thing gets out of control. In 1947, in the hot desert sun, a woman gave birth to a boy in the back of old pick up. She was a whore. She left the boy at a local church. The father at the church didn't like children, but he knew that being a disciple of the bible he couldn't possibly not take the small kid. Instead he ended up taking out his frustration on the boy. At the age of three, the boy was forced to use the toilet. Let me tell you the little fell into his own pile of poop more than once. By the age of 5, the boy was reading the bible and chopping wood for the fire. Despite the father's harsh character, the boy loved him and thought of him as his true father. By the age of seven the father raped him three times. The boy ran away. He survived four days in the desert by eating cactus and scorpions. He was finally found by a drug cartel boss, who took the boy in. Mr. Sanchez was his name, and he was immediately impressed by the boys intelligence and grown up attitude. Mr. Sanchez provided the boy with an education at a private prep school and a nice house. The boy had sex for the first time when he was 12, the next year he graduated high school. He was the school's star running back. The boy was lost, although he liked Mr. Sanchez, he never thought of him as his father. The boy went to India, were he became a spiritual leader of a large tribe of farmers. With his power he turned the several plots that each tribe member had into a large corporate farm and became a millionaire. His assets grew as he bought into other successful start ups. He often got ahead in business with his great leadership abilities, but once in a while he used violence. This was India after all. By the time he was 22, the boy had all the money he would ever need. So he bought a yacht and traveled the world for 10 years. For 10 years he visited every major port, slept with girls from every country imaginable, and tried every drug ever made (by nature and by man). When he was 33, he was walking on a beach in French Guiana when he met a girl of Irish - Native American decent. She bared his seed. It was boy, perfect health. He moved them to Argentina, then London, and eventually Vermont. The man was 45 now, he has seen everything, accomplished everything, tried everything. He skied down the Swiss Alps, been at the North Pole, swam with hammerheads, everything! Yet he has never done one simple thing that we all take for granted every day, he never met his father. He never played catch with his father, he never talked about women with his father. He never would. He died at the age of 63 when his parachute didn't open when he was base jumping from Dagger Mountain in Washington, USA. Over three thousand people attended his funeral.

Now TheALMIGHTYAnus, I know what you are thinking. How does this story relate to me? Well I want you to go all the way back to the beginning of the story and remember the woman who gave birth to this incredible boy. Tabby is like this woman. Tabby is like this women because she is a whore.
    I read about your gyno too, Im sorry
    I had a friend get surgery over some bitch tits cuz he didnt want ehm
    I know you probably hear this everyday, but you’re my biggest Inspiration
    I even stood by you when your claim of natty turned out to be a fabrication
    I got a folder full of your posts and your pictures man
    I like the s**t you did b4 Clive too, that s**t was thick. solid. tight
    Anyways, I hope you get this man, rep me back
    Just to Tinychat, truly yours, your biggest fan
    This is TheVM

goodapollo is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodapollo is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodapollo is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodapollo is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodapollo is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodapollo is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodapollo is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodapollo is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodapollo is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodapollo is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodapollo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by lizzylamb View Post
    Mentally unstable.
    u just mad that 95% of the guys here would rather smash her than you

DylanSD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DylanSD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DylanSD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DylanSD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DylanSD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DylanSD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DylanSD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DylanSD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DylanSD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DylanSD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DylanSD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    4'10" 90 pounds.

Do want
    Why must I cry?

sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheALMIGHTYAnus View Post
    oooooohhhhhh shiiiittt.

you JURRRRRRRRRRLEOUS i like her and not you?

you JURRRRRRRRRRRRLEOUS girl?
    dude, i got negged because of your dumb ass thread

you win this round, robin.

that's right
    robin
    I think I'm Malcom X, Martin Luther
    Add a King, add a Junior
    Some bible verses, couple suras
    An AK-47 that's a revolution

Swolebrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swolebrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swolebrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swolebrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swolebrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swolebrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swolebrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swolebrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swolebrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swolebrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swolebrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you never cease to amaze me Almightyanus
    ~ASU Crew~

Physical, Mental, Financial and Social Self-Improvement Thread (GTFIH if you want to improve yourself)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146594863

Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    when shes like 20+ shes gonna watch those videos and feel like an idiot

peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

She-Devil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) She-Devil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) She-Devil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) She-Devil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) She-Devil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) She-Devil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) She-Devil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) She-Devil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) She-Devil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) She-Devil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) She-Devil is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

DylanSD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DylanSD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DylanSD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DylanSD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DylanSD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DylanSD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DylanSD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DylanSD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DylanSD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DylanSD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DylanSD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

that's right
    robin
    lol u mad?
    Why must I cry?

Foxy Ronnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Foxy Ronnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Foxy Ronnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Foxy Ronnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Foxy Ronnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Foxy Ronnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Foxy Ronnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Foxy Ronnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Foxy Ronnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Foxy Ronnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Foxy Ronnie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    looks like an average high school girl???
    phahahahahahaha

Originally Posted by goodapollo View Post
    u just mad that 95% of the guys here would rather smash her than you
    girls here should be learning fro this thread and realise that good personality is GOOD!

im sick and tired of good looking girls who have the personality OF A DEAD FISH. yeah sure you make my dick happy but you havent made my heart happy and thats the most crucial part of love and life and why we're on this planet.

LEARN FROM THIS GIRLS FUK!!!!!

sizzurp is just really nice. (+1000) sizzurp is just really nice. (+1000) sizzurp is just really nice. (+1000) sizzurp is just really nice. (+1000) sizzurp is just really nice. (+1000) sizzurp is just really nice. (+1000) sizzurp is just really nice. (+1000) sizzurp is just really nice. (+1000) sizzurp is just really nice. (+1000) sizzurp is just really nice. (+1000) sizzurp is just really nice. (+1000)

that's right
    robin

LoneWolf2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LoneWolf2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LoneWolf2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LoneWolf2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LoneWolf2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LoneWolf2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LoneWolf2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LoneWolf2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LoneWolf2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LoneWolf2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LoneWolf2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What the...I don't even...
    i'm quite infuriated now that I watched that ****.

Originally Posted by She-Devil View Post
    oh thank you she devil the more tabby videos the better!

i see shes a country girl. yep no wonder shes so down to earth.

i wanna shake tabby's parents hands and say "well done!"

WELL DONE!